• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Around 15 hours," Okita said to Masayoshi.

"15 hours? That... seems a bit much. We can all move at Mach 50, I think." Rory said.

"Well..." Okita pushed Ythala off of her for a moment, going into one of the buildings and pulling out an enormous map which she plopped onto the ground and unrolled.

"It wasn't always like this, but, Japan has expanded quite a bit in size. Compared to before, it has grown about... 50,000 times, I believe." Okita said.

"...So around 118,050,000 miles," Rory said with a sigh.

"Indeed. We'll be going to Edo to meet with the Emperor and ask for aid, and luckily, we're not too far. See these black splotches on the map?" Okita asked, pointing to many darkened zones.

"Areas taken by corruption..." Rory murmured.

"Indeed. Luckily, that's mostly in the East. We're heading Northward." Okita explained.
"It's just that you did it automatically." Rhongomyniad responded
Kinzer shrugged, not really caring regardless as he simply let go of her hand.
"If you need me to carry you I can." Terevion responded
"I'm fine, Terevion. Thank you for the offer, though, I appreciate it." Gabriel said with a genuine smile.

"Around 15 hours," Okita said to Masayoshi.

"15 hours? That... seems a bit much. We can all move at Mach 50, I think." Rory said.

"Well..." Okita pushed Ythala off of her for a moment, going into one of the buildings and pulling out an enormous map which she plopped onto the ground and unrolled.

"It wasn't always like this, but, Japan has expanded quite a bit in size. Compared to before, it has grown about... 50,000 times, I believe." Okita said.

"...So around 118,050,000 miles," Rory said with a sigh.

"Indeed. We'll be going to Edo to meet with the Emperor and ask for aid, and luckily, we're not too far. See these black splotches on the map?" Okita asked, pointing to many darkened zones.

"Areas taken by corruption..." Rory murmured.

"Indeed. Luckily, that's mostly in the East. We're heading Northward." Okita explained.

Kinzer shrugged, not really caring regardless as he simply let go of her hand.

"I'm fine, Terevion. Thank you for the offer, though, I appreciate it." Gabriel said with a genuine smile.
"Let's hope the Emperor is reasonable, yeah?" Yharon said, tilting his head to one side

"I think I get along with leaders..." Raviathon said

Rhongomyniad breathed out, preparing her magic for combat at any time

"Your welcome." Terevion responded, sighing out as he looked at the map

Masayoshi sighed, rubbing her head as she breathed out in annoyance.

"It's like these lostbelts are designed to be as inconvenient as possible..." she thought bitterly. She glanced around, before looking at Yharon.

"...Yharon, can you summon one of those...vehicles, you keep in your vault...?" she asked.

Ythala landed on her feet, gently walking up to Okita again as she hugged her leg.

(what does Hyperion look like?)
159183_hyperion-starcraft-ii-wallpapers-game-wallpapers_1920x1080_h.jpg

Jack would receive a phone call and answer it.

"Hello, where are you?..." Jack asked the person on the other end of the phone.

"...yeah, she's here, I thought you going here with us" replied Jack

"...oh well, that's good, this job really sucks, hehe" said Jack

"take care" said jack before close the call

Yharon tapped the command deck and opened a star map, which staticed and turned into a map of Lostbelt Japan

"Tap where we will be headed on the Star Map, and we'll go there, manual is for emergencies." Yharon responded, Rhongomyniad immediately beginning to pull Kinzer into the medical room to give him a checkup

"Woah-" Kinzer said as Rhongomyniad pulled him, "What's this all about?"

Okita did just that, "Neat. I will be off training until we reach our destination, then."

Rory and Kiara continued to hold hands as they headed off to the training room as well. Most of what they did nowadays was train and talk, sometimes about each other, sometimes about Rio and how they'd raise him, and things like that.

Metatron just leaned against the wall and looked down, fiddling with a little ball of light to entertain himself silently.

New location, I need to make sure any foreign elements aren't screwing things up." Rhongomyniad said quickly

Yharon followed Okita, planning to train himself

"Maybe he should've just stayed in his temple." Cullthane muttered as he floated past Metatron, not even noticing his fellow Seraphim as he moved

Metatron flinched a bit as he heard Cullthane, letting out a light sigh as he continued fiddling with the ball of light, morphing it into various weapons such as daggers, swords, and a long spear.

"Uh, alright. Do whatever, then." Kinzer said with a shrug.
"I imagine air travel would be the quickest option. and we won't have to worry about most of the land-based corruption that way..." She said, shrugging a bit.
(poke)

"hey, Okita before you go, I want to tell you that Kajo decided to resign, although she told me before that she no longer feels the same in this job, I never thought that she would resign right now" said Jack to his Superior.
Okita sighed, "A shame, but understandable... I respect her decision. Tell her that I wish her well in the future."

Terevion blinked and sighed, going over to Metatron "seems you've really ticked him off, maybe try going to someone else close to you, I don't know." Terevion commented to Metatron, trying to give the Seraphim a bit of advice before walking off

Raviathon searched and found a fully functioning bath room, deciding to take a shower so she could try and shake off the nasty feeling she got from Japan

David stared at Jack for a moment, before sighing heavily. A part of him wished they could have taken her out of the Lostbelt with them.

"...I hope she enjoys the time she has left..." David muttered quietly, he shook his head, walking towards the training room.

Ythala pulled on Okita's sleeve, looking up at the woman.

"...Do...do you have to train...?" Ythala said softly, visibly upset.

"...I...I could play you some of my master's music instead...." She offered.

Masayoshi floated to one of the nearby chairs, immediately pulling out the scroll Cullthane had given her and studying it carefully.

"...Alright...today is my day. I'll..I'll get the hang of it this time..." She muttered, trying to psyche herself up.

Lance walked out of the room into another part of the ship, deep in thought.

"...I assume Metatron won't be training me for a while...It would be best if I learned to do it by myself..." He thought.

Last edited:
Okita stopped as she walked, seeming a bit surprised but letting out a sigh.

"It's not as bad as you think, Ythala. The art of swordsmanship can be quite enthralling to some." Okita would say, "Why not watch me? Perhaps you may enjoy it."

"Why do you act like I had yet to figure that out, mortal...?" Metatron said, merely scoffing at Terevion.

Okita stopped as she walked, seeming a bit surprised but letting out a sigh.

"It's not as bad as you think, Ythala. The art of swordsmanship can be quite enthralling to some." Okita would say, "Why not watch me? Perhaps you may enjoy it."

"Why do you act like I had yet to figure that out, mortal...?" Metatron said, merely scoffing at Terevion.
Ythala stared at Okita for a moment, visibly hesitating.

"...I...If you aren't...hurting anyone...then...."

"....Ok..." She said quietly. She gently flapped her wings, wrapping her arms around Okita's neck as she clung to her back.

Ythala stared at Okita for a moment, visibly hesitating.

"...I...If you aren't...hurting anyone...then...."

"....Ok..." She said quietly. She gently flapped her wings, wrapping her arms around Okita's neck as she clung to her back.
Okita smiled, "Trust me, it will not be hurting anybody. When not used to kill or harm, fighting techniques can be quite interesting to watch, Ythala." She said reassuringly.

Ythala slowly nodded, clinging tighter to her.

"....then...then I can watch...for a bit." She said quietly, hesitation still clear in her voice.
Okita slowly lead Ythala to the training room, purposely attempting to block her gaze as soon as they got there as she noticed Rory and Kiara were sparring.

Rory turned to Ythala and Okita, "Should we move somewhere else?"

"It would be preferable if you perhaps moved to the farther corner of the room so as to not frighten her," Okita said, nodding.

"Oh, alright! Sorry." Kiara said with the best smile she could muster at the time, clearly not in the best state mentally, but still wanting to keep good relations with the group, grabbing Rory by the hand and leading her to a farther corner of the room so they could spar.

"How about you simply mind your business and go on your way, boy?" Metatron said, "Go play with your little girlfriend or whatever and let me do as I please..."
"Tell me that when he just avoids you outright and you practically lose him as a relationship. Act sooner rather then later, I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't think it'd happen." Terevion said bluntly, fully turning

Back