• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah, you too... I'm just... dealing with some things right now." Raviathon murmured, shaking herself and smiling gently at a Masayoshi, clearly having some problems with emotional stability
Masayoshi looked at the angel for a moment, before floating to her, gently dropping onto the ground.

"...Well, if you ever want to talk, my door is open, Raviathon. If I can help you out, I'd be more than willing to...." Masayoshi said, flashing her a small smile.

Masayoshi returned the wave, smiling at her before stepping out of the room. As soon as she was out of earshot, she sighed, rubbing her head.

"...It seems that everyone who was involved in this...Eden...place, either don't want to talk about it...or don't remember..." Masayoshi thought, shaking her head. Finding answers would be even more difficult than she had thought. She lingered inside the base for a moment before looking for Cullthane, hoping to get the barrier set up.

Last edited:
Masayoshi returned the wave, smiling at her before stepping out of the room. As soon as she was out of earshot, she sighed, rubbing her head.

"...It seems that everyone who was involved in this...Eden...place, either don't want to talk about it...or don't remember..." Masayoshi thought, shaking her head. Finding answers would be even more difficult than she had thought. She lingered around the base for a moment before looking for Cullthane, hoping to get the barrier set up.
(Cullthane is on top of the building the group is using as quarters, writing)

Cullthane's head snapped up to look Masayoshi in the eye

"What is it, Masayoshi?" Cullthane asked
Masayoshi let out a slightly nervous chuckle, smiling at the angel.

"Well...Raviathon has had a...rough day, to say the least. So I told her to get some rest...." She said.

"Since she was responsible for putting up the seal around the village...I'm hoping you can do so instead."

Masayoshi let out a slightly nervous chuckle, smiling at the angel.

"Well...Raviathon has had a...rough day, to say the least. So I told her to get some rest...." She said.

"Since she was responsible for putting up the seal around the village...I'm hoping you can do so instead."
"I can do so. You should be getting some sleep as well." Cullthane said, standing up and starting a seal himself, though his voice was unintentionally fairly unfriendly

Masayoshi slowly nodded, flashing him a small smile.

"...Good night, Cullthane." She said quietly. Slowly, she dropped from the building, opening the door to the base. She walked around for a few moments, searching for something. After a few minutes, she opened a door, and found him, having long since passed out on the bed as he slumbered quietly. Slowly, she got into bed alongside him, wrapping her arms around his chest as she gently cuddled behind the man.

"...I hope tomorrow is a better day, David..." She thought, gently pressing her cheek against his skin as she fell asleep beside him.

Eventually, morning came for the town, the sun finally rising over the darkness of the night. If anybody had a method to tell time, then it'd be around 6 A.M, early so that they could get a head start in their travels, wherever they would be taking them.

"Thanks to Jack, the people have been transported safely... We'll have to get moving as well." Okita said, going to the living quarters to wake up anybody who hadn't already awoken.

Gabriel was partially awake and just getting up, sitting at the edge of her bed with cloudy eyes as she stretched out, letting out a yawn.

Rory and Kiara were still asleep together, Kiara having come back a few hours earlier so that she could sleep as well, both loudly snoring, a habit they seemed to both share. They were incredibly close, holding each other in each other's arms gently, the blankets messily draped over them.

Kinzer was still asleep, still simply sitting at the edge of Rhongomyniad's bed with crossed arms.

Metatron was still at the edge of the town, not having slept at all as he just looked at the rising sun.

"Although we have this thing sealed for a while (referring to the remnant of the train) what happen if we can't eliminate it?, what will we do if an uninformed out-of-town civilian full of curiosity tries to make contact with the remnants when the seal is gone? Will we elimineted him if this person comes into contact with the corruption and we don't manage to stop him before?" he whispered

Jack knew that answer deep down, he just couldn't accept that he was basically useless in this situation beyond breaking things, was that his purpose now? In addition, he felt uncomfortable taking the former inhabitants of the train with him as if he were a kidnapper, even though his weapons say that he wants to be with him, he feels guilty for leaving them in this form currently.

Terevion woke up from the whispering, automatically wide awake as he got up and looked right at Okita and grunted

Yharon was already awake, as evidenced by the fact his bed was empty and the entire area entirely neat

Raviathon began waking up from everyone else doing so, shaking herself as she stood up

Rhongomyniad began waking up, shaking Kinzer a bit from doing so

Imperius clearly never slept, having been patrolling the edge of the city constantly

Cullthane walked up to Metatron "Still out here?" Cullthane asked, his voice was strange somehow, though it wasn't at all clear how

Masayoshi eye's fluttered open, yawning loudly as she glanced at the light coming from the window.

"...It's already morning...?" She muttered. She didn't feel rested at all, her body moving sluggishly as she slowly sat up on the bed. She reached down, running a gentle hand across David's skin before lightly shaking him.

"...Darling...It's morning..." She said groggily. She kept shaking the man, until he eventually let out a soft groan. Slowly he opened his eyes.

"...Can we stay like this for a bit longer....?" He murmured, gently reaching an arm around her waist.

"...We need to stay focused honey...." She responded. She gently ran a hand across his arm, before gently pushing it away from her.

"...Yeah...I guess you're right..." David murmured. Slowly, he sat on the bed, breathing out.

"...Had another nightmare..." He muttered.

Masayoshi glanced at him. Slowly, she wrapped him into a hug.

"...Was it about the desert...?" She asked softly.

"......yes...." David murmured. He wiped his face, breathing out a sigh.

"....The Lostbelt's have been causing them to start up again...." He muttered.

Masayoshi nodded slowly, patting him on the back.

"....Can I do anything to help...?" She asked quietly.

"....You...just being there for me...Is enough...:" He said. He flashed her a small smile before slowly getting out of bed.

Masayoshi nodded, flashing him a small smile. Slowly she helped him to his feet, the couple leaving the room together as they met with their allies.

Lance rubbed his eyes. Having hardly slept at all since Last night. He looked down at his hands.

"...I suppose he's gone for now..." Lance thought. He sighed, getting up from the bed.

Yhthala slowly woke up, having been cuddling her pillow during her sleep. She sat up on the bed, and stretched.

Last edited:
Gabriel got up fully, standing next to Terevion as she left outside as well, covering her eyes from the morning sun.

Rory was the first to get up, immediately gripping a sword she always kept by her side, not at all seeming rested, though, she never really seemed rested, constant bags under her eyes and a look of exhaustion were normal to see on her, so she simply got up, shaking Kiara into wakefulness.

"Five more minutes... Hg... Scratch that, five more years..." Kiara grumbled as she sat up, her hair as messy as could be.

Rory simply chuckled, "Come on, babe... We gotta get up..." Rory said as she mounted her sword to her side, putting on her military uniform, which was dirty and covered in dirt and blood, while Kiara hadn't even taken off her clothes, getting up with Rory.

"How are you feeling...?" Rory asked, leaning into Kiara a bit.

"About as good as I can feel, Rory... I didn't have any nightmares unlike you, so there's that...." Kiara murmured.

"Oh, right..." Rory said, sighing. She'd long since realized that whenever she slept there would be a period where she had violent nightmares, making it noticeable to anybody next to her or even near her, really, mumbling something about the number "7" and somebody named "Belial".

"It's fine, Rory. I don't mind it, I slept like a baby regardless..." Kiara said with a snicker, grabbing Rory's hand, her arm noticeably covered in bruises underneath her blue clothing.

"You've been... training a lot harder, Kiara..." Rory murmured, "Don't overdo it, alright...?"

"Says you...!" Kiara said with a chuckle, trying to be lighthearted about it even if it was clear from her expression that things had been weighing down on her, causing her to train a bit more... intensely.

"I'll... I'll make sure to keep that in mind, Rory. Thanks for worrying about me..." Kiara said with a genuine smile, just being with Rory clearly making her feel better as she gripped her hand tighter. Rory nodded.

"No need to thank me... I love you, Kiara..." Rory murmured as they walked out of the building, smiling as well.

"I love you too, Rory..." Kiara said back, smiling brightly as they walked out to greet the morning sun together.
Rhongomyniad began waking up, shaking Kinzer a bit from doing so
Kinzer woke up immediately, turning to Rhongomyniad with a not at all tired look. "Morning already, huh...?"
Cullthane walked up to Metatron "Still out here?" Cullthane asked, his voice was strange somehow, though it wasn't at all clear how
Metatron was silent, simply nodding as he'd been keeping constant guard all night.

"I assume they'll be up and leaving soon. Try not to bash your own connections further." Cullthane said, his voice having an unfriendly edge to it as he turned and just walked away

"Morning, yeah..." Rhongomyniad murmured, clearly having had a nightmare of her own as she got up and motioned for them to go outside

Terevion went outside with Gabriel breathing out "Anything you want to say?" Terevion asked Gabriel

Last edited:
Metatron was still silent, just going over to where everyone else was with a stern look and crossed arms.

Kinzer nodded, unconsciously grabbing Rhongomyniad's hand and going outside with her with a stern look as well.

"What do you mean...?" Gabriel asked, "I just woke up like 5 seconds ago, I don't have much to say, really..."

Ythala slowly followed the rest of the group, letting out a small yelp of surprise as she saw Metatron. Quickly, she flapped her wings, gripping onto Okita's arm and hiding behind her, visibly scared.

Lance followed the group. He glanced at Metatron for a moment, before quickly looking away, leaning against a nearby tree.

David and Masayoshi both left together, Masayoshi gently breaking away from his hand as she began to float around the group.

Metatron was simply silent, nodding at Raviathon's apology and practically ignoring Ythala and Lance. He didn't care anymore.

Kinzer sighed, "You really gotta start getting used to this, I'm just holding yer hand, nothing to lose it over." Kinzer said jokingly with a snicker.

"Well, I don't have much to say, really... I'm just tired..." Gabriel murmured.

Okita simply sighed, saying nothing. "I'm assuming everybody is ready?"

Back