• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi lost her concentration for a moment, her magic fizzling out as she looked at the angel in surprise.

"O-oh!" Masayoshi said. She quickly stuffed her bamboo in her pocket, flashing Raviathon a small smile.

"You're Cullthane's angel...Raviathon, right?" Masayoshi said.
"Youngest or second Youngest Archangel, I don't know if Gabriel even counts as an Archangel anymore... what's the issue?" Raviathon asked, even though she already knew

"Youngest or second Youngest Archangel, I don't know if Gabriel even counts as an Archangel anymore... what's the issue?" Raviathon asked, even though she already knew
Masayoshi glanced at Raviathon for a moment, hesitating, before sighing heavily.

"You're master gave me this scroll so I could study magic a bit..." Masayoshi said, trying to hide her frustration a bit, but failing.

"I've just been having some trouble casting some of the more advanced, that's all." She said, she leaned back, sighing as she put the scroll on the table. She breathed out for a moment, calming herself down.

"...Sorry for complaining, did you need something?" She asked.

Last edited:
"We both know that's a half-truth, Metatron." Cullthane responded, now looking at the star named Canopus, as if reminiscing about the past himself
"Silence..." Metatron murmured, turning to look at the Constellation Carine, noticing the light of Canopus eclipsing all other stars in the sky, all except one.

"Ah... Ha..." Metatron nearly fell to his knees, "What am I doing...?" He thought to himself, trembling as he stared at the guiding light of Canopus.

He knew his mistake, his rage, and he knew the dishonor it brought upon his brethren as well, tears pouring from his eyes as he stopped walking and fell to his knees.
"I already took care of the Transportation of every civilian in the city to a more appropriate place and the paperwork for the mass migration of the population" said Jack with his typical voice.

"How did your part go?" He said
"It went fine." Okita said, "We'll move with them at dawn... That is all." She said, slowly getting up from her meditation.

"No, her whereabouts are unknown to me. I imagine with the recent drama between those nuisances she sought some peace and quiet somewhere..." Okita said.
"That's good, anyway, I will rest and then we will see how tomorrow will be" He said as he walking, but even so, he wanted Okita to tell him something, he didn't know why, he really needed something that would motivate him even more these days, something apart from saving other people's lives.

Masayoshi glanced at Raviathon for a moment, hesitating, before sighing heavily.

"You're master gave me this scroll so I could study magic a bit..." Masayoshi said, trying to hide her frustration a bit, but failing.

"I've just been having some trouble casting some of the more advanced, that's all." She said, she leaned back, sighing as she put the scroll on the table. She breathed out for a moment, calming herself down.

"...Sorry for complaining, did you need something?" She asked.
"No, just thinking about Metatron, it's what happened earlier, but your just in the magic of plant life, don't worry about it." Raviathon responded, chuckling a bit
"Silence..." Metatron murmured, turning to look at the Constellation Carine, noticing the light of Canopus eclipsing all other stars in the sky, all except one.

"Ah... Ha..." Metatron nearly fell to his knees, "What am I doing...?" He thought to himself, trembling as he stared at the guiding light of Canopus.

He knew his mistake, his rage, and he knew the dishonor it brought upon his brethren as well, tears pouring from his eyes as he stopped walking and fell to his knees.
Cullthane kneeled down with Metatron as well, putting a comforting hand on Metatron's shoulder

"No, just thinking about Metatron, it's what happened earlier, but your just in the magic of plant life, don't worry about it." Raviathon responded, chuckling a bit
“It’s not just the plant magic…” Masayoshi said, she rubbed her head a bit, her frustration more visible as she stopped trying to hide it.

“It seems like no matter how strong I get, it’s never good enough. Theirs always a spell I can’t cast, or an obstacle I can’t overcome.” She said, breathing out. She tried to regain her composure again, taking a shaky breath.

“b-but whatever, it doesn’t matter. Y-your probably still shaken up about what happened, right? Metatron could have killed you…” she said, looking at the Angel.

“It’s not just the plant magic…” Masayoshi said, she rubbed her head a bit, her frustration more visible as she stopped trying to hide it.

“It seems like no matter how strong I get, it’s never good enough. Theirs always a spell I can’t cast, or an obstacle I can’t overcome.” She said, breathing out. She tried to regain her composure again, taking a shaky breath.

“b-but whatever, it doesn’t matter. Y-your probably still shaken up about what happened, right? Metatron could have killed you…” she said, looking at the Angel.
"Then let this be a change, you don't need Instant gratification, I can tell you started a few hours ago, even I had trouble with that spell when first learning it." Raviathon responded before shaking her head

"I'm not shaken up much at all, I hit a nerve and went to far on it, I consider it my fault." Raviathon responded
Metatron pushed Cullthane away, "...It's fine." He got off his knees, wiping his tears.

"...I'll go back to the town and apologize. I was wrong, or whatever..."
"This isnt about apologies Metatron, it's about change, we've both changed, how we adapt to that is our strength as individuals." Cullthane responded, patting Metatron on the back before a magic circle appeared around them so Cullthane could teleport them back to the town

"This isnt about apologies Metatron, it's about change, we've both changed, how we adapt to that is our strength as individuals." Cullthane responded, patting Metatron on the back before a magic circle appeared around them so Cullthane could teleport them back to the town
"I don't care anymore, Cullthane." Metatron said as they arrived at the town, simply staring forward. "I really just don't care, at this point. I just want to be alone to think. Talk to me tomorrow, if you want."

"Then let this be a change, you don't need Instant gratification, I can tell you started a few hours ago, even I had trouble with that spell when first learning it." Raviathon responded before shaking her head

"I'm not shaken up much at all, I hit a nerve and went to far on it, I consider it my fault." Raviathon responded
Masayoshi looked at her for a moment, sighing heavily.

“You’re right…I know your right. I’ve barely put any time into this, I can’t expect to just…instantly master it.” she said. She shook her head.

“…these Lostbelts are just getting to me…I’ve been…strong…for so long…I forgot what it felt like to be this…weak.” She murmured. She sighed a bit. Looking back towards the Angel.

“…I’m glad that Metatron situation didn’t…freak you out.”

"If you keep pressing on you'll do it, though I can't really relate to the strength thing, angels are Naturally extremely strong, even if they weren't at all pointed towards strength like those made by Master Remiel or Master Jeremial, it's weird to have limits like stamina but I guess I just... got used to it." Raviathon responded honestly

Metatron simply stood guard at the edge of the town, staring forward. He had nothing to say or do, he just stood there with his arms crossed. Okita passed him by as she was walking into the town, her hands and arms covered in scabs and bruises.

"....." Okita flashed him a glare, clearly disliking the Seraphim immensely due to his previous outburst.

"...." Metatron was silent, regardless. Again, he had nothing to say, he had done what he did, and he didn't regret it.

Okita simply sighed, walking to her living quarters, ceasing to interact with Metatron afterward, while the Seraphim merely scoffed, continuing to stand guard.

"If you keep pressing on you'll do it, though I can't really relate to the strength thing, angels are Naturally extremely strong, even if they weren't at all pointed towards strength like those made by Master Remiel or Master Jeremial, it's weird to have limits like stamina but I guess I just... got used to it." Raviathon responded honestly

Masayoshi sighed.

“I guess your right. I…I just need to keep pressing forward.” She said. She remained silently for a few moment.

“…You didn’t come here to listen to me complain!” She said suddenly. She ran her hand through her hair, chuckling a bit.

“How about you? How are you feeling about seeing your master again?”

Masayoshi sighed.

“I guess your right. I…I just need to keep pressing forward.” She said. She remained silently for a few moment.

“…You didn’t come here to listen to me complain!” She said suddenly. She ran her hand through her hair, chuckling a bit.

“How about you? How are you feeling about seeing your master again?”
"I don't know..." Raviathon responded honestly

"Well, he was a bit strict, but was generally kind and friendly to people unless they earned his ire, he was also quite authoritative." Raviathon responded, smiling a bit
"...Kind and friendly...?" Masayoshi said, she thought about this for a moment. She liked Cullthane, but she hadn't thought he'd be described as friendly.

"...Did Cullthane take any students back in your day? He seemed hesitant to take me on his apprentice, when I asked him..."

"...Kind and friendly...?" Masayoshi said, she thought about this for a moment. She liked Cullthane, but she hadn't thought he'd be described as friendly.

"...Did Cullthane take any students back in your day? He seemed hesitant to take me on his apprentice, when I asked him..."
"Not often, but he did take one under his wings that you probably know." Raviathon responded

Masayoshi looked at her for a moment, visibly surprised. Slowly she leaned back in the air. Thinking about this for a moment.

"...It did seem like they had a history together...never would have thought they were master and student..." She said, nodding.

"...So I'm guessing you knew Gabriel before she joined us, then?" She asked.
"Yeah, though I don't at all know what happened since I went out into the rest of creation about a year after Gabriel began her apprenticeship, we tried to stay in contact though, but that changed obviously." Raviathon responded, sighing out

"........." Masayoshi stared at the women for a moment.

"Can you tell me what it is...and what it has to do with Gabriel and your master?" She said. She chose her words carefully, unsure how to proceed. This could be it, an answer to the many questions she had after their talk with Adam, she leaned towards the angel, eager to hear her response.
"Eden... I'm not comfortable talking about it..." Raviathon murmured, her voice a little strained even

"Eden... I'm not comfortable talking about it..." Raviathon murmured, her voice a little strained even
Masayoshi looked at the women for a moment, before sighing, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Alright, Raviathon, I understand." She said, nodding.

"...Thank's for teaching me a bit about your master...I...I'm glad I could learn about him...and you." She said, flashing her a small smile.

Meanwhile

Lance sat down inside the base, sighing heavily as he began applying first aid to his broken arm, wincing slightly as he slowly set his broken bone again.

"........" He sat there for a moment, a cigar in his mouth as he looked at the table.

"...I suppose I was rather naive, wasn't I..." He thought. He slowly finished setting his bone, resolving to have Gabriel heal it when she woke up.

"Metatron doesn't need me to intrude on his business. He's lives for Eons, I was a fool to think I could help him in any way..." He thought. He sighed, putting out his cigarette as he stared at the stars.

"...It may have been foolish to think we were friends at all..." he murmured, glancing down at his broken bone. He closed his eyes, breathing out. His heart was still pounding slightly as he recalled the unfathomable rage behind Metatron's expressions.

"...Would he have tried to kill me too...if I weren't bound to him...?" He thought. He shivered, his body trembling slightly as he stood up from his chair.

"...This is tiring...this whole business. I...I'll go to bed, for now..." he thought. Slowly he made his way to one of the room, shutting the door behind him as he collapsed onto the bed.

Masayoshi looked at the women for a moment, before sighing, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Alright, Raviathon, I understand." She said, nodding.

"...Thank's for teaching me a bit about your master...I...I'm glad I could learn about him...and you." She said, flashing her a small smile.
"Y-yeah..." Raviathon murmured, her eyes looked completely haunted

Back