• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi hovered around for a bit, thinking.

"...Are you sure you wouldn't like to talk about it yourself?" She asked.

"Hearing it from them is fine...but I'm interested in your perspective, Cullthane."
"My perspective? What I do is I think, and I think, and I think." Cullthane said, not taking his eyes off one particular star

"....." Kiara was silent for a bit.

"Kiara, please... We just want to help." Rory said, "Please jus-"

"The lostbelts being destroyed... Wasn't our fault." Kiara said, "...We didn't do anything wrong."
David froze. His muscles clenched as he felt his breath catch in his throat. He took a shaky breath outward, composing himself before answering.

"Y-yeah..." He said, flashing her a small smile.

"Remember what you told me in the bath...? You said it wasn't our fault, right?" He said quietly.

"...If anyone is to blame... it's Adam! He's the one who's been messing with the Fantasy trees..." David said, partly to convince himself.

"My perspective? What I do is I think, and I think, and I think." Cullthane said, not taking his eyes off one particular star
"...That may be part of the problem, Cullthane..." Masayoshi said quietly.

"....maybe your issue...is that you need to think less. Embrace...your feelings at the moment...instead of overanalyzing things."

"...I used to have a problem overthinking myself...I know how stressful it can become..." She said.

David froze. His muscles clenched as he felt his breath catch in his throat. He took a shaky breath outward, composing himself before answering.

"Y-yeah..." He said, flashing her a small smile.

"Remember what you told me in the bath...? You said it wasn't our fault, right?" He said quietly.

"...If anyone is to blame... it's Adam! He's the one who's been messing with the Fantasy trees..." David said, partly to convince himself.
"...Yeah." Kiara said, "I know it isn't our fault. We didn't do anything wrong... Adam did this. And yet..." Kiara leaned against one of the trees.

"I don't think there's ever been a time where I've ever felt so helpless barring that one time..." She murmured, "So helpless to do anything... To save anyon-" Kiara stopped herself.

"That one time...?" Rory thought to herself.

"...That may be part of the problem, Cullthane..." Masayoshi said quietly.

"....maybe your issue...is that you need to think less. Embrace...your feelings at the moment...instead of overanalyzing things."

"...I used to have a problem overthinking myself...I know how stressful it can become..." She said
"Ask one of them." Cullthane said, closing his eyes for a bit before continuing to stare at the star, which someone with sufficient Astral knowledge could identify specifically as Arcturus
Kinzer smiled, "Let's go rest for a bit like you said. How you feeling?" Kinzer asked, genuinely wanting to know if she was doing alright.
"I... I don't know. I'm living in constant fear..." Rhongomyniad murmured in response as she began to lead the way

"...Yeah." Kiara said, "I know it isn't our fault. We didn't do anything wrong... Adam did this. And yet..." Kiara leaned against one of the trees.

"I don't think there's ever been a time where I've ever felt so helpless barring that one time..." She murmured, "So helpless to do anything... To save anyon-" Kiara stopped herself.

"That one time...?" Rory thought to herself.
David remained silent.

"...I know how you feel, Kiara."

"...The helplessness, how it...it ******* weights on your chest, how it can mess with your head...." David said, his fists clenched. He took a deep breath, shaking his head a bit.

"...We..we couldn't save those people Kiara. I...I know it's terrible. And it sucks...and I hate it.. but..."

"...we can't let that helplessness consume us. If we do....it might....never leave..." he said softly.

"Ask one of them." Cullthane said, closing his eyes for a bit before continuing to stare at the star, which someone with sufficient Astral knowledge could identify specifically as Arcturus
Masayoshi sighed, nodding.

"I...I'll go ask the new angel then. But this isn't over. I want to talk to you after I finish, alright?" She said. She hovered higher into the air, and began to fly in the direction of Raviathon.

Masayoshi sighed, nodding.

"I...I'll go ask the new angel then. But this isn't over. I want to talk to you after I finish, alright?" She said. She hovered higher into the air, and began to fly in the direction of Raviathon.
"I expect nothing less. Maybe you can finally bug Metatron out of being a coward about it." Cullthane said, continuing to stare at the star

"Y-yeah... thanks... really..." Rhongomyniad murmured, trying to stabilize her breathing before they ****
(Not yet, dude.)

"Well, here." Kinzer kneeled down, scooping her up and carrying her back to the facility they woke up in without a hint of embarrassment.

"Lemme return the favor for last time."
David remained silent.

"...I know how you feel, Kiara."

"...The helplessness, how it...it ******* weights on your chest, how it can mess with your head...." David said, his fists clenched. He took a deep breath, shaking his head a bit.

"...We..we couldn't save those people Kiara. I...I know it's terrible. And it sucks...and I hate it.. but..."

"...we can't let that helplessness consume us. If we do....it might....never leave..." he said softly.
Rory wanted to say something, but she couldn't. She knew the event Kiara was talking about, she knew what it felt like, to be isolated, trapped in your own feelings, to feel helpless, but she didn't know what to say.

"I never know what to say..." Rory thought. Just like with Gabriel. She didn't know how to approach her, to fix their relationship, and now she didn't even know how to help her own wife.'

"I..." Kiara murmured, "I get what you mean, David... I know we couldn't have saved those people. But it still hurts... And I don't think that goes away... Not for me..." She said, beginning to tremble hard.
Raviathon sighed out and spoke again "I'm not leaving you alone until you speak on the matter, Metatron. Lance even said your name." Raviathon said
"Get comfortable, then." Metatron said, "...I have no desire to speak to you, Raviathon."

Jack after finishing packing his stuff and putting it in a truck, started to help the civilians to evacuate the city, many of the people were worried, all wondering what would happen to their jobs and if they could do it in such a short time, with motivation and his Limit Break managed to help load the heavy things of several families, in addition to improving the civilians' vehicles in a short time.

then seeing that the evacuation was taking place he stopped at a bar, Bobby's Cellar in which he entered, there he met the owner cleaning some jars

"So you plan to stay here?" Jack asked the owner, Grue.

"Of course, I was born in this city and I plan to die here, that is if you don't do something" Grue replied.

Jack sat down as he watched the customers slowly file out.

"Man, you look like shit, take this, a Beer" Grue said to Jack who continued with his limit break and red clothes

(Not yet, dude.)

"Well, here." Kinzer kneeled down, scooping her up and carrying her back to the facility they woke up in without a hint of embarrassment.

"Lemme return the favor for last time."

"Get comfortable, then." Metatron said, "...I have no desire to speak to you, Raviathon."
(That honestly sounds like it's gonna happen lol)

"H-huh...?" Rhongomyniad murmured with a brightening blush

"Spoken like a true coward. Face your own experiences like a man, for someone so arrogant and high and mighty you'd expect them to realize running from things just makes it worse." Raviathon said bluntly, clearly getting a bit agitated due to he expectations of Metatron being broken

Rory wanted to say something, but she couldn't. She knew the event Kiara was talking about, she knew what it felt like, to be isolated, trapped in your own feelings, to feel helpless, but she didn't know what to say.

"I never know what to say..." Rory thought. Just like with Gabriel. She didn't know how to approach her, to fix their relationship, and now she didn't even know how to help her own wife.'

"I..." Kiara murmured, "I get what you mean, David... I know we couldn't have saved those people. But it still hurts... And I don't think that goes away... Not for me..." She said, beginning to tremble hard.
David nodded in understanding sighing a bit as he walked up to Kiara.

"...It...may never go away, Kiara." David said softly.

"...I still feel it, too, Kiara. Even after everything's that happened...It...it hasn't gone away..." He said. He remained quiet for a long moment, breathing heavily.

"...The only thing...that you can do...is developed ways to cope with it...that's...thats what I needed to do..." David said, looking at the ground.

"Get comfortable, then." Metatron said, "...I have no desire to speak to you, Raviathon.
Masayoshi hovered over and slowly drifted behind Raviathon.

"...This may be a bad time to ask...but Cullthane wanted me to learn his past...from you..." She said, gently landing on the ground next to Raviathon.

"H-huh...?" Rhongomyniad murmured with a brightening blush
Kinzer would lay her onto one of the beds, sitting at the edge of said bed. "Just repaying the favor for when you carried me, Rhongo. Get comfortable, heh."
"Spoken like a true coward. Face your own experiences like a man, for someone so arrogant you'd expect them to realize running from things just makes it worse." Raviathon said bluntly, clearly getting a bit agitated due to he expectations of Metatron being broken
"What did you just call me?" Metatron shot up, glaring at Raviathon as his eyes would gently glow, emitting palpable rage to both Raviathon and Masayoshi.
David nodded in understanding sighing a bit as he walked up to Kiara.

"...It...may never go away, Kiara." David said softly.

"...I still feel it, too, Kiara. Even after everything's that happened...It...it hasn't gone away..." He said. He remained quiet for a long moment, breathing heavily.

"...The only thing...that you can do...is developed ways to cope with it...that's...thats what I needed to do..." David said, looking at the ground.
"...I don't know if I'll be able to do that." Kiara thought to herself, "To just move on like that..."

"Alright, David. I'll take your advice to heart..." Kiara would murmur, crossing her arms.

Kinzer would lay her onto one of the beds, sitting at the edge of said bed. "Just repaying the favor for when you carried me, Rhongo. Get comfortable, heh."

"What did you just call me?" Metatron shot up, glaring at Raviathon as his eyes would gently glow, emitting palpable rage to both Raviathon and Masayoshi.
"O-okay... thanks..." Rhongomyniad murmured, clearly surprised

"I called you a coward, because that's what your being. I know how intelligent you should be, so put that to use and realize that running away from the problem just makes it worse and worse. Angel of the Shield, it doesn't suit that title to run away, like a coward." Raviathon responded, impressively not flinching at the Seraphim's rage, though she motioned with one wing to Masayoshi to stick around

Lance slowly walked up to Metatron, gently putting an arm on his shoulder.

"...I don't think you're a coward, Metatron...but...I agree with the angel. You...you can't run from your past...forever..." He said softly.

"...I know how easy it is to run away....i've done it plenty myself...but it...it isn't healthy to keep doing this...."

"...I don't know if I'll be able to do that." Kiara thought to herself, "To just move on like that..."

"Alright, David. I'll take your advice to heart..." Kiara would murmur, crossing her arms.
David looked at Kiara for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...Alright Kiara. I...I know..what I'm saying is...difficult. but...."

"...Let me know if I can help, alright? I'm...I'm here for you...no matter how you plan on...dealing with it..."

"I called you a coward, because that's what your being. I know how intelligent you should be, so put that to use and realize that running away from the problem just makes it worse and worse. Angel of the Shield, it doesn't suit that title to run away, like a coward." Raviathon responded, impressively not flinching at the Seraphim's rage, though she motioned with one wing to Masayoshi to stick around
"And what exactly would you know, girl? You, who wasn't even alive to see what happened? What exactly do you think you could understand even if I did tell you? You are nothing. You couldn't even begin to understand." Metatron would say, swatting Lance's arm away, the force immediately dislocating his elbow and shoulder.
David looked at Kiara for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...Alright Kiara. I...I know..what I'm saying is...difficult. but...."

"...Let me know if I can help, alright? I'm...I'm here for you...no matter how you plan on...dealing with it..."
"I will, David... Thank you, I really mean it..." Kiara said with a tiny smile that seemed somewhat genuine.

"And what exactly would you know, girl? You, who wasn't even alive to see what happened? What exactly do you think you could understand even if I did tell you? You are nothing. You couldn't even begin to understand." Metatron would say, swatting Lance's arm away, the force immediately dislocating his elbow and shoulder.
"I want to know because the one I've looked up to for my entire life has changed a ton, probably for the worse! Your right, I don't know the anguish your going through, but I want to know about it, and I want YOU to help yourself by facing it!" Raviathon snapped back

Lance winced, staggering backward as he clutched his broken arm.

"...Metatron....please reconsider..." He said. He gripped his arm, forcefully setting it back in place.

"....If not for the angel, do it for yourself! You know you can't ignore it forever, it's impossible. It will keep weighing on you until you break!" Lance said, clearly concerned for his friend.

"I will, David... Thank you, I really mean it..." Kiara said with a tiny smile that seemed somewhat genuine.
"...Any time Kiara. I...think we've both been hit hard by this...and I want to make sure we both come out in one piece." He said, smiling a bit.

"I want to know because the one I've looked up to for my entire life has changed a ton, probably for the worse! Your right, I don't know the anguish your going through, but I want to know about it, and I want YOU to help yourself by facing it!" Raviathon snapped back
"You will cease." Metatron said, "If you want to know of Cullthane... Ask him. Not me. I will not take this... You are like a bug, buzzing in my ear, a bug that I, unfortunately, cannot ethically squash..."
Lance winced, staggering backward as he clutched his broken arm.

"...Metatron....please reconsider..." He said. He gripped his arm, forcefully setting it back in place.

"....If not for the angel, do it for yourself! You know you can't ignore it forever, it's impossible. It will keep weighing on you until you break!" Lance said, clearly concerned for his friend.
"You will remain silent," Metatron said, glaring at Lance with rage in his eyes, veins bulging around his forehead in clear and apparent fury beyond imagination.

"So that's what happens" said Grue.

Jack went on to explain as he drank, this was the 4th round.

"Then later we will have to face the fact that the corruption is likely from another universe" Jack replied as he took another sip.

"Well, these guys seem affected why don't you try to get to know them better?" Grue asked.

"As if that would fix anything, Grue, I'm sorry but these guys seem to bring chaos with themselves, and they don't even have good coordination, I already told you how one is basically suicidal" Jack replied before finishing that beer

"I really don't think those "angels" are as "angels" as they seem, they seem to have a problem with each other." he said while making quotes in angels

"...Any time Kiara. I...think we've both been hit hard by this...and I want to make sure we both come out in one piece." He said, smiling a bit.
(Forgor about this.)

Kiara's smile grew a bit, "Alright... I'll... I'll talk to you guys lat-" Kiara froze. No, she couldn't go. Not for David, but for Rory... She could see the pain in Rory's eyes, and she couldn't just leave it alone, but...

"Can I face her like this...?" Kiara thought, begrudgingly beginning to walk away, obviously to continue her training.

Rory remained silent, looking down with crossed arms.

"You will cease." Metatron said, "If you want to know of Cullthane... Ask him. Not me. I will not take this... You are like a bug, buzzing in my ear, a bug that I, unfortunately, cannot ethically squash..."
"No. I won't. I read about all the Seraphim, all my superiors from what Cullthane wrote. Would Master Michael face it? Would ANY other Seraphim face it?! I know Cullthane did at some point, so are you going to say you're weaker than he is?!" Raviathon said, not backing down even as Cullthane floated over and watched in silence

"You will remain silent," Metatron said, glaring at Lance with rage in his eyes, veins bulging around his forehead in clear and apparent fury beyond imagination.
Lance paused, sweat beginning to form on his face as he unconsciously took a step back. He had never been on the receiving end of Metatron's fury before...and it was terrifying.

"...I'm...sorry Metatron. I...I just don't want you to...be weighed down by this...I want...I want you to be happy, my friend..." He said quietly.

(Forgor about this.)

Kiara's smile grew a bit, "Alright... I'll... I'll talk to you guys lat-" Kiara froze. No, she couldn't go. Not for David, but for Rory... She could see the pain in Rory's eyes, and she couldn't just leave it alone, but...

"Can I face her like this...?" Kiara thought, begrudgingly beginning to walk away, obviously to continue her training.

Rory remained silent, looking down with crossed arms.
David watched her walk away for a moment, sighing heavily.

"...What do you think, Rory?" He asked quietly.

Metatron practically ignored all else.

"You will NOT speak her name," Metatron said, his rage swiftly turning into full-on bloodlust. He had clearly not felt this angry in a long while, "Do not DARE to speak her name..."
David watched her walk away for a moment, sighing heavily.

"...What do you think, Rory?" He asked quietly.
"...I... I don't know what to think, David... I... Ugh... God, I can't do anything right..." Rory murmured to herself.

Lance continued to step back, sweat now pouring down his face and onto his suit.

"...Raviathon, perhaps you should....run..." He said quietly.

"...I... I don't know what to think, David... I... Ugh... God, I can't do anything right..." Rory murmured to herself.
David looked at her a moment, before sighing.

"...Don't beat ya self out like that, Rory..." David said.

"...It's alright if ya don't know what to say. I think...you just being there for her...is helping her." He said.

Metatron practically ignored all else.

"You will NOT speak her name," Metatron said, his rage swiftly turning into full-on bloodlust. He had clearly not felt this angry in a long while, "Do not DARE to speak her name..."
""She had a golden standard set for those around her, one followed by those whom weren't foolish, but also an individual you could always go to with your personal issues and get an honest second opinion on... truly the one among my siblings I looked up to the most... and the one I miss the most."" Raviathon quoted something clearly out of one of Cullthane's texts, but she didn't even budge, her determination to get answers and to help Metatron, whom she still held in high regard, overpowering any sense of fear she could've felt when faced with the Seraphim's pure unbridled fury

Cullthane seemed surprised himself, remembering a time he got angry with Raviathon and she had nearly left, but he kept the memory to himself

Metatron raised his hand, ready to strike. There was no doubt he was moving to kill her. He'd never felt this much rage in a long time, no, there wasn't a time in his life where he felt this much rage. He couldn't bear the memory, the pain-

"Cease, vermin."

Okita held her blade to Metatron's neck. She moved like a blinding flash, nobody had noticed her until she had already been there, bloodlust in her eyes.

"Do not disturb my town anymore, you pieces of trash."

She said, gripping the hilt of her blade. She knew she could not cut the man, but...

"What is the meaning of this?!" Gabriel said, separating Metatron and Raviathon with her wings nigh-instantly. "Are you out of your mind!?" She shouted to Metatron, the people of the town clearly frightened at this display.
David looked at her a moment, before sighing.

"...Don't beat ya self out like that, Rory..." David said.

"...It's alright if ya don't know what to say. I think...you just being there for her...is helping her." He said.
Rory responded by simply punching the ground with all her might, forming an enormous crater in the ground that was immediately coated in ice and white flames, Rory's eyes flickering as she sighed and coughed a bit due to physical overexertion.

"Damnit..." She murmured.

Raviathon was pushed back by Gabriel, being fully prepared to defend herself if necessary, Cullthane having been prepared to step in himself

"Metatron, stand down, we both know Raviathon means well, as for asking me, I don't know myself anymore, if the fact you can read me well didn't tell you that already." Cullthane's voice had something contained in it, but it only became clear to be anger as he spoke again, this time with grief in his voice as well "We all looked up to Michael, just because you hold her memory dear doesn't mean you get to kill anyone who speaks her name."

Terevion came up as well, but stood back himself, almost glaring at Metatron and Raviathon

Metatron raised his hand, ready to strike. There was no doubt he was moving to kill her. He'd never felt this much rage in a long time, no, there wasn't a time in his life where he felt this much rage. He couldn't bear the memory, the pain-

"Cease, vermin."

Okita held her blade to Metatron's neck. She moved like a blinding flash, nobody had noticed her until she had already been there, bloodlust in her eyes.

"Do not disturb my town anymore, you pieces of trash."

She said, gripping the hilt of her blade. She knew she could not cut the man, but...

"What is the meaning of this?!" Gabriel said, separating Metatron and Raviathon with her wings nigh-instantly. "Are you out of your mind!?" She shouted to Metatron, the people of the town clearly frightened at this display.
Lance gritted his teeth, pushing through his fear. Immediately he rushed towards Metatron, wrapping his arms around his waist. He knew that the man wouldn't think of killing him, if only because his life was bound to his own. Seeing that the man would have killed the angel clearly spurred his movements.

"...Let's go, Metatron." He said.

"...Please...before...before anything else occurs..."

Rory responded by simply punching the ground with all her might, forming an enormous crater in the ground that was immediately coated in ice and white flames, Rory's eyes flickering as she sighed and coughed a bit due to physical overexertion.

"Damnit..." She murmured.
David sighed, shaking his head, as he stepped out of the crater.

"....Take it easy, Rory, ya still ain't in top shape..."

Metatron was silent, pushing Lance off of him, and flying off into the distance, creating a violent sonic boom.

"******* hell..." Gabriel murmured, retracting her wings as Okita sheathed her blade.

"What a nuisance..." Okita murmured.
David sighed, shaking his head, as he stepped out of the crater.

"....Take it easy, Rory, ya still ain't in top shape..."
"Yeah, I know... I'm just taking out some anger..." Rory murmured as she stepped out of the crater as well, "Let's go check out what all that commotion back at town is..."

Cullthane breathed out and teleported into the air to fly after Metatron safely with his own massive sonic boom

"Sorry for the disturbance Okita... Gabriel..." Raviathon said, sighing

"Should we calm the people?" Terevion asked

Imperius began flying after Metatron as well, but far slower, not all trying to beat Cullthane there and in fact wanted him to talk to his fellow Seraphim

Lance was thrown backward, his bones creaking loudly from the force of Metatron's push and sonic boom.

Slowly he brought himself to a sitting position, sighing heavily.

“…I shouldn’t follow him…this is clearly a matter between angels…” he thought, shaking his head, he staggered to his feet, leaning his body against a nearby wall.

Ythala slowly moved from a nearby tree, trembling with obvious fear. She immediately moved back towards Okita.

"Is...is everyone alright...?" She asked quietly.

David nodded at Rory, hearing the massive sonic boom as he began to walk back toward the others.

“Sounds like it’s an angel problem…” David muttered, rolling his eyes a bit. He knew the Seraphrims usually created sonic booms while flying.

"No need. Return to your quarters or wherever you would deem it fit to sleep..." Okita said, "I will not tolerate any more disturbances to public peace."

Gabriel sighed, "Let's... Just go lay down, Terevion."

Metatron flew away from the town and to the nearest mountain range that he could find and simply burying himself in it with his wings.
Ythala slowly moved from a nearby tree, trembling with obvious fear. She immediately moved back towards Okita.

"Is...is everyone alright...?" She asked quietly.
"Everything is under control, Ythala. There was just some nuisances disturbing the peace... Hopefully, that doesn't happen again." Okita said, gripping her blade.
David nodded at Rory, hearing the massive sonic boom as he began to walk back toward the others.

“Sounds like it’s an Angel problem…” David muttered, rolling his eyes a bit. He knew the Seraphrims usually created sonic booms while flying.
Rory would sigh herself, "These ******* Angels, man... Always causing problems..."

Back