• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi sighed, calming down her frustration as she grabbed the bottle from Cullthane, rolling her eyes at Raviathon's comment.

“Lesser mage, guess that’s all I am at this point…” she thought. She gulped the potion Cullthane gave her, sighing as she felt her mana restore itself. She gripped David tightly by the arm, directly transferring some of her energy into him as the man began to stur, slowly opening his eyes.

"You alright, honey?" She asked, her voice becoming softer as she brought the man to his feet.

"Y-yeah...just...a little banged up..." he muttered, rubbing his head.

Masayoshi turned to Kiara.

"You can talk to him now, if you want." She said, slowly letting go of his arm.
"Oh, naw, I uh... It's actually nothing. Sorry, I forgot what I was gonna say, you should probably get some more rest, sorry..." Kiara murmured, chuckling awkwardly as she forced a smile, scratching the back of her head as she immediately felt hesitant to talk.

"No No, man! Seriously it's fine, just uh, get some rest! Lots of love! Uhhhh... I'll send a post card...! Gonna go do some training! Aha! Bye Bye...!" Kiara would then run off, her nervousness unconsciously at an all time high.

"Kiara-?" Kiara dashed past Rory.

"Going out for some training, babe! Be right back...!" She said.

"Seems she had the same plan is me. Diligence is admirable." Okita said with a nod.

David stared at Kiara for a moment, watching as she left the area.

"...Rory...did something happen with Kiara...? She's acting more...skittish than usual..." David said, leaning against a nearby tree, panting slightly.
"Uh... No idea. Have you noticed she's seemed a bit more... out of it, lately? Like she's just been sorta... blank." Rory said, standing next to David.

"Uh... No idea. Have you noticed she's seemed a bit more... out of it, lately? Like she's just been sorta... blank." Rory said, standing next to David.
"....Yeah, I know what you mean..." David said, nodding in agreement. He breathed out a bit, crossing his arms.

"....Is it because we destroyed another lostbelt...?" He murmured. His voice became a bit hoarse as he stared at the ground.

David nodded.

"...She's a good person. Makes sense that...something like this would hit her hard.." He muttered. His voice trembling slightly.

"...I think I know how she feels, if...if it's about that."
"....Wanna go try and talk to her? We've got some time before we move or whatever like Okita said... And there's a seal being put up around the town so that gives us a bit more time..." Rory asked.

"...yeah...yeah..." David muttered letting out a shaky breath.

"...If Kiara is struggling, I don't want to leave her alone like that..." He said, nodding. Slowly he got up from the tree.

"...You coming with?" He asked Rory.

Meanwhile.

Masayoshi sighed, floating towards Cullthane.

"Do we have time for another lesson...?" She asked the angel, looking at him intently. Determination blazing in her eyes.

"Metatron." Raviathon said, looking the Seraphim in the eyes

"Kinzer... let's go let you rest for awhile...!" Rhongomyniad said with some worry in her voice
"I am not Metatron. I am a passerby." Metatron said in the most monotone voice he could muster.

"Uh, yeah, sure..." Kinzer said, rubbing the back of his head, still in clear discomfort.

..yeah...yeah..." David muttered letting out a shaky breath.

"...If Kiara is struggling, I don't want to leave her alone like that..." He said, nodding. Slowly he got up from the tree.

"...You coming with?" He asked Rory
"Yeah. Thanks, man... For being such a good friend to her even in these times.... It really means a lot to me." Rory said with a smile, "With all these dangers we're facing and with a baby on the way... Ha... I'm just glad she has someone else to support her."

"Yeah. Thanks, man... For being such a good friend to her even in these times.... It really means a lot to me." Rory said with a smile, "With all these dangers we're facing and with a baby on the way... Ha... I'm just glad she has someone else to support her."
"It's no problem...she's been a good friend to me...least I can do is return the favor..." David said, smiling slightly. He looked around a bit, before beginning to head in the direction he saw Kiara move towards.

"Metatron if your acting was your dynamite there wouldn't be enough to move your robe an inch." Raviathon said

"What's wrong?" Rhongomyniad asked genuinely
(respond to Masayoshi trying to talk to Cullthane Reaper mannnn)

"Nothing you need to concern yourself about." Cullthane responded, clearly willing to tell her if she genuinely wanted to know however
"Nonsense" Masayoshi said, floating beside the man.

"I'm not going to let you suffer alone after you went through the trouble of making me your student. Say what's on your mind?" She said.

Last edited:
"It's no problem...she's been a good friend to me...least I can do is return the favor..." David said, smiling slightly. He looked around a bit, before beginning to head in the direction he saw Kiara move towards.
Kiara was off in the forest, in her stance as she went through her techniques. They mostly consisted of punches and feints, but obviously, for Kiara, they were far more effective than they would be in the hands of any normal martial artist, Kiara purposely trying not to over-exert herself with more complex techniques.

"Hey, babe..." Rory called out.

"O-Oh!- Hey guys...! Wh-What are you doing here?" Kiara asked, turning to them both and breathing a bit heavily.
"What's wrong?" Rhongomyniad asked genuinely
"Just the last fight has got me drained... Used some magic that I wasn't familiar with... Ain't much of a support." Kinzer said.

"Nonsense" Masayoshi said, floating beside the man.

"I'm not going to let you suffer alone after you went through the trouble of making me your student. Say what's on your mind?" She said.
Cullthane scoffed "would you know how to approach someone who last saw you when you were different?" Cullthane asked
"Just the last fight has got me drained... Used some magic that I wasn't familiar with... Ain't much of a support." Kinzer said.
"I see... need something like a potion?" Rhongomyniad asked

Kiara was off in the forest, in her stance as she went through her techniques. They mostly consisted of punches and feints, but obviously, for Kiara, they were far more effective than they would be in the hands of any normal martial artist, Kiara purposely trying not to over-exert herself with more complex techniques.

"Hey, babe..." Rory called out.

"O-Oh!- Hey guys...! Wh-What are you doing here?" Kiara asked, turning to them both and breathing a bit heavily.
David walked up to Kiara, leaning on a nearby tree as he still hadn't fully recovered.

"...Ay Kiara." David said, flashing her a small smile.

"...I just wanted to talk. See how ya doing, ya know?"

Cullthane scoffed "would you know how to approach someone who last saw you when you were different?" Cullthane asked
Masayoshi thought for a moment.

"...I guess that would depend on how I had changed from when I last saw them." Masayoshi said.

"...Do you think they wouldn't like how you are now...?"

Jack would arrive at his house and begin to make the preparations, going to his office, where large sheets of paper were waiting for him, as well as digitizing other things, he left his suit and his hat on a rack, with bored eyes he began to do everything, writing each event and reading each tax to pay that it must have its respective transaction, water, electricity, the hospital and the repair of damaged equipment this week, not only from job but also from his home.

"Hmm, Jack, are you okay?" asked Omega, the sword that was hanging on a Wall.

"Why you ask?" he said without looking up from his work.

"Every day we see you working hard but not like before, there is no fun, no jokes or complaints, what happened to you?" Meteor hat Asked.

"There's no reason" Jack said coldly, Really the overwork is protecting him, he really has no friends and these guys who appeared are basically taking something away from him, his purpose, for he always liked being useful, fighting and protecting together to kajo and Okita, but that's gone, now these guys are with they.

they didn't need him, he was just another leftover piece, like the cover of a soda straw.

in all the conversations related to who is the most valuable member of the Shinsengumi,they always say it's Okita without a doubt.

Even in the missions where he has been the one to complete them, it's always her, eventually he tried to outdo her until he realized something.

The universe doesn't want Okita to be outdone by someone like him (in another word, Azontr is the GM, as such he OCs can become more relevant to the plot whenever he wants) and then they came, he is sure each releasing their own emotions and charisma, **** even one of them made Okita show genuine concern, something she could never concern about Jack

But Jack put aside his thoughts, it was not time to hurt but to save lives and he went to work, communicating with the different news in the city, sending information to the places he needs, creating ultra-efficient evacuation plans, obtaining permission to move the civilians to the agreed area away from corruption.

all that in one night

(Representation of Jack doing all his work)

Rhongomyniad pulled one out of her storage and handed it to Kinzer silently, it was strangely a pure white color
"This ain't gonna taste like shit or something, right? What's it made from?" Kinzer asked as he examined it.
David walked up to Kiara, leaning on a nearby tree as he still hadn't fully recovered.

"...Ay Kiara." David said, flashing her a small smile.

"...I just wanted to talk. See how ya doing, ya know?"
"I'm doing just fine!" Kiara said with a forced smile, causing Rory to simply smile.

"Of course not." Cullthane responded
"Well..." Masayoshi said, floating upward a bit.

"..Do you think you've changed for the better, or for the worse?"

"I'm doing just fine!" Kiara said with a forced smile, causing Rory to simply smile.
David looked at Kiara for a moment, shaking his head a bit.

"...Ya know...it's alright if you're...struggling with something. We've...been through a lot in these lostbelts..." David said quietly, folding his arms.

"It'll taste a bit bitter but nothing more, as for what it's made from..." Rhongomyniad goes on to list about a thousand different ingredients "and Haethalop. Did you get all of that?" Rhongomyniad asked
"Yeah." Kinzer said, drinking the potion and waiting for the effects.
David looked at Kiara for a moment, shaking his head a bit.

"...Ya know...it's alright if you're...struggling with something. We've...been through a lot in these lostbelts..." David said quietly, folding his arms.
"B-But!-... I'm fine, though..." Kiara said, beginning to sweat a bit as her smile was forcefully fading.

Kinzer felt completely rejuvenated, his mana restored, all that good stuff, but it was dense as hell and could be felt going down his throat and into his stomach and such
Kinzer let out a breath of relief before patting Rhongomyniad on the back, "Thanks, Rhongomynaid. That really helped."
"Kiara...." David said. he looked at her for a moment.

"Rory and I are worried about ya...alright? We...we don't want ya to suffer in silence." He said quietly.
"....." Kiara was silent for a bit.

"Kiara, please... We just want to help." Rory said, "Please jus-"

"The lostbelts being destroyed... Wasn't our fault." Kiara said, "...We didn't do anything wrong."

Back