• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David, who had only been sustained by Kinzer magic, slipped into unconsciousness, lying still on the ground as he breathed in and out.

Ythala continued to tremble for a few moments, before slowly looking behind her tree, letting out a small gasp as she saw the party. Her eyes lingered on David's unconscious form as she quickly turned away, panic rising in her chest.

"I..I..I" Ythala started.

"Is he...dead...?" She asked quietly, tears streaming down her face as she rushed towards Okita, burying her face into her arm.

Okita let out a surprised squeak, "N-No, little one-... I mean Ythala. He is simply unconscious. I can still hear his breathing and heartbeat..." She said.

"Thanks..." Kinzer said to Rhongomyniad, propping himself up with his staff.

"I'm fine... I just used a lot of mana... I think Cullthane can whip up a mana restoration potion for me when we get back." Gabriel said.

Ythala slowly calmed down after hearing the news, but her arms continued to wrap tightly around Okita.

"...That m-man...." She murmured, pointing at Kinzer, her gaze looking down at the puddle of blood on the ground.

"H-he was bleeding..." She said quietly, as if in shock.
"...Indeed he was, Ythala." Okita would say bluntly and calmly, "When injured, or when one over exerts themself, they will bleed. That is how most living beings respond to injury."

"......" Okita was silent, picking up Ythala and throwing her over her shoulders.

"We will discuss that later. For now, we will run." Okita said, the group able to hear enormous explosions in the distance... The train was beginning to self-destruct.

"Because that thing would have been perfectly happy to kill us all if we didn't." Cullthane said, his voice having a hint of a sigh in it as he transformed to human form and floated over to Ythala to pull her if necessary on the escape

Terevion nodded to Gabriel, offering his shoulder for support on the trip back, or to pick her up if she wanted

Imperius immediately sprinted off, Yharon checking if the group was fine before getting ready to sprint off himself

Rhongomyniad glanced at David then Kinzer before speaking "I'll carry you then." Rhongomyniad said, picking up Kinzer before flying off in the direction of Imperius

"......" Okita was silent, picking up Ythala and throwing her over her shoulders.

"We will discuss that later. For now, we will run." Okita said, the group able to hear enormous explosions in the distance... The train was beginning to self-destruct.
Ythala laid on her shoulder, turning around and hugging her tightly around the neck as she closed her eyes.

"...alright..." she said softly. Her breathing became more even as she cuddled the women's neck.

Masayoshi staggered over to David, lifting him up as she dragged his body behind her.

"You sure picked one hell of a time to get knocked out, honey..." Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit, though there was a hint of annoyance in her words. She began to rush forward, dragging David on her back as she breathed heavily, clearly struggling to keep up.

Lance quickly began to rush forward behind the group.

Kiara summoned her bike as well, Rory hopping on the back of it as she began speeding down as well.

"******* damnit..." Kiara murmured to herself, biting her tongue as they ran from the explosions.

"Well, thanks..." Kinzer murmured to Rhongomyniad.

"My body is weightless..." Okita whispered to herself, speeding past both Kiara and Jack with a trail of green energy following behind her, creating immense wind pressure as she ran.

Gabriel simply picked up Terevion and began flying towards the exit, while Metatron did the same, grabbing Lance and speeding along with Gabriel.

"Sure would be nice if I could summon a car..." Masayoshi murmured bitterly, slowly lugging David across the ground, barely keeping out of range of the explosions as her exhaustion made it difficult to move. She kicked off her heels, picking up speed as she tried not to fall too far behind.

"W-whoa!" Ythala said, her grip on Okita growing tighter as she tried to hold on to the women, a task which proved difficult due to the wind pressure.

"Thanks, Metatron" Lance said, sighing in relief as he was picked off the ground.

The group was able to narrowly escape the violent explosion of the train, dashing out of the exit and back into the town, Gabriel forming a layered barrier around the entire town to protect it from the blast, clearly having extreme trouble maintaining a barrier of that size as the explosion crashed against it and was barely dispelled.

"Good job..." Okita said, sighing in relief that the explosion was able to be suppressed, realizing that it was still night outside.

Masayoshi said nothing, dropping David to the ground as he leaned forward, breathing heavily. After a few moments, she stood up.

"… I'm going to take my husband back to the room we woke up in." She said flatly. She sighed heavily, gripping the man by the arm.

"...We aren't needed for anything else for now, are we?"

Ythala continued to grip Okita, burying her face in the women back.

"...We...we could've been caught in that explosion...if you hadn't rescued us..." She murmured.

"...Thank you..."

"It is no problem..." Okita would say to Ythala, "But this isn't over. We need to start moving."

"Moving...?" Kiara murmured, "What do you mean...? Do we have to fight again...?"

"This location has been compromised far to many times. We'll be preparing for another pilgrimage, hopefully, somewhere more peaceful, like Edo..." Okita said, "We'll try and move by dawn, but..."

Kajo would sigh, before groaning in exhaustion as she dropped down to the ground with sweat dripping down her face.
Jack tried to help kajo, he really didn't need any more inconvenience

"This location has been compromised far to many times. We'll be preparing for another pilgrimage, hopefully, somewhere more peaceful, like Edo..." Okita said, "We'll try and move by dawn, but..."
"I guess I'll have to pack and tell the civilians about the time and moment of evacuation" said Jack, although Okita was the leader and Commander of the Shinsengumi unit, it was Jack who was in charge of matters related to civilians

"If you could do that I'd appreciate it greatly but I'm also skeptical that it may fail... Do you guarantee it'll function as intended?" Okita asked seriously.
"I'd need to gather a lot of energy to pull something like that off, plus, I'm not entirely immune to the corruption while weakened like this, It'll fuction as intended but if I'm corrupted I can cause a ton of damage, and if the corruption is coming from who I think it's coming from... enough punishment will break the seal, plus it can only last as long as my stamina will, which is a few weeks, and a lesser magic caster-" Raviathon looked over at Masayoshi "Would be overwhelmed in quick manner trying to keep it up." Raviathon said, sighing out as she had realized before she even spoke again it was a temporary solution at best

Masayoshi rolled her eyes slightly, sighing in slight frustration.

"...Never a dull moment in these Lostbelts..." She thought.

"...Master Cullthane, can you brew another potion for me and David? I can help with the seal if I have full mana." She called out towards the angel.
Cullthane had simply pulled out two intricate bottles with a deep purple color liquid inside, floating one over to Masayoshi and the other to Gabriel

Masayoshi rolled her eyes slightly, sighing in slight frustration.

"...Never a dull moment in these Lostbelts..." She thought.

"...Master Cullthane, can you brew another potion for me and David? I can help with the seal if I have full mana." She called out towards the angel.
"M-Masayoshi...!" Kiara went over to Masayoshi, temporarily separating from her wife. "Can you... let me know when David wakes up? I wanna talk to him, if that's alright..."
"I'd need to gather a lot of energy to pull something like that off, plus, I'm not entirely immune to the corruption while weakened like this, It'll fuction as intended but if I'm corrupted I can cause a ton of damage, and if the corruption is coming from who I think it's coming from... enough punishment will break the seal, plus it can only last as long as my stamina will, which is a few weeks, and a lesser magic caster-" Raviathon looked over at Masayoshi "Would be overwhelmed in quick manner trying to keep it up." Raviathon said, sighing out as she had realized before she even spoke again it was a temporary solution at best
"....." Okita would sigh, "Alright... Thank you, Raviathon. If you could do that, I would be forever in your debt. For now, I suggest the rest of you rest while I... get some work done myself..." She said with bags under her eyes.

"....." Okita would sigh, "Alright... Thank you, Raviathon. If you could do that, I would be forever in your debt. For now, I suggest the rest of you rest while I... get some work done myself..." She said with bags under her eyes.
"I think It'd be better to move after everyone has gathered all of their possessions, and to deal with the nightly train as they do, because if we don't..." Raviathon trailed off with a sigh

"I think It'd be better to move after everyone has gathered all of their possessions, and to deal with the nightly train as they do, because if we don't..." Raviathon trailed off with a sigh
"That was already the plan... I merely need to handle some administrative work and get some training done myself... If the seal doesn't work for long enough, Jack will handle gathering and taking care of the citizens..." Okita murmured.

Masayoshi sighed, calming down her frustration as she grabbed the bottle from Cullthane, rolling her eyes at Raviathon's comment.

“Lesser mage, guess that’s all I am at this point…” she thought. She gulped the potion Cullthane gave her, sighing as she felt her mana restore itself. She gripped David tightly by the arm, directly transferring some of her energy into him as the man began to stur, slowly opening his eyes.

"You alright, honey?" She asked, her voice becoming softer as she brought the man to his feet.

"Y-yeah...just...a little banged up..." he muttered, rubbing his head.

Masayoshi turned to Kiara.

"You can talk to him now, if you want." She said, slowly letting go of his arm.

Back