• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Roughly yes, your technique could use improvement, but first let's go out and find the nearest grassy forest area." Cullthane said
Masayoshi nodded.

"Then let's head outside then." She said. She began to leave, but was stopped when David slowly wrapped a hand around her arm. She looked back at him, flashing a small smile.

"...Don't worry honey. I...the main me, I mean...won't leave your side..." She said warmly, the main Masayoshi gently wrapping him into a hug. He hesitated, before nodding.

"... Thanks honey..." He said quietly, his voice hoarse as she let go of her hand, Masayoshi 2# slowly making her way outside the door.

Kiara finished her food swiftly, planning to head outside as well. "I need some exercise..." She thought to herself, that meal having rejuvenated her to an extent, physically anyway.

Rory prepared to follow her, not having eaten anything. Gabriel planned to head out as well to get a good look at the area as well, sprouting out her wings, which had mysteriously grown an extra pair.

"I guess we match..." Gabriel murmured to herself.

Cullthane led her outside and began moving for the nearest forest area
What awaited Cullthane and Masayoshi outside was a bustling, or well, busy town. It wasn't anything to flashy like Atlantis, just a modest and normal village, and the nearest forest was actually well within sight, the sunlight beating down on them.

"You look more like a Seraphim now Gabriel." Terevion jokingly said as he stepped outside as well, Cullthane giving his an extremely interested glance before leading Masayoshi to the forest area

"Now then, we're here to start focusing on the nature side of magic, plant magic and Life Magic, specifically." Cullthane said, turning to Masayoshi once they were in the forest

"You look more like a Seraphim now Gabriel." Terevion jokingly said as he stepped outside as well, Cullthane giving his an extremely interested glance before leading Masayoshi to the forest area

"Now then, we're here to start focusing on the nature side of magic, plant magic and Life Magic, specifically." Cullthane said, turning to Masayoshi once they were in the forest
"...what a nice town.." She thought, seeming to enjoy the more modest atmosphere of the place compared to Atlantis. She glanced at Cullthane, nodding at the Seraphim.

"...Oh? so will you teach me how to magically grow plants then?" She asked the man, taking out her notepad again as she looked around at the forest. She wasn't sure what use life magic would have, but she was willing to learn from the angel.

"Yeah..." Gabriel murmured, retracting her wings as she explored the town with Terevion, or well, she just aimlessly explored, clearly thinking about something.
Jack walked over to Okita to ask with a look if she would have a second with him outside, so both could talk in private
Okita would follow Jack, already planning to head outside to engage in meditation.

"Speak." She said coldly.

"First of all..." Cullthane said, breaking a bamboo stalk in two, demonstrating how, even with basic normal magic, he could regrow the the stalk from both ends and duplicate it

"Would you like to learn how I did that?" Cullthane asked, preparing a Japan-like scroll

Okita would follow Jack, already planning to head outside to engage in meditation.

"Speak." She said coldly
"So what's the next plan? While it's good that we didn't leave those guys in a near-dead state to their luck, I refuse to believe you didn't think of a countermeasure that if someone tries something against people, After all, there is no Tangible evidence that they are currently stable enough to not accidentally harm someone or not" He told his superior with absolute respect, after all, he cares about the people of Japan and doesn't trust unauthorized super people walking around on their own.

"First of all..." Cullthane said, breaking a bamboo stalk in two, demonstrating how, even with basic normal magic, he could regrow the the stalk from both ends and duplicate it

"Would you like to learn how I did that?" Cullthane asked, preparing a Japan-like scroll
"Duplication of flora?" Masayoshi thought, levitation around as she looked at the two bamboo sticks. She had duplicated herself many times, but she hadn't considered duplicating organic life aside from herself.

"How is that possible?" Masayoshi asked, hovering around Cullthane as she glanced down at the scroll he held.

meanwhile

David remained in the room, quietly drinking a bowl of miso soup, staring at the ground.

"So what's the next plan? While it's good that we didn't leave those guys in a near-dead state to their luck, I refuse to believe you didn't think of a countermeasure that if someone tries something against people, After all, there is no Tangible evidence that they are currently stable enough to not accidentally harm someone or not" He told his superior with absolute respect, after all, he cares about the people of Japan and doesn't trust unauthorized super people walking around on their own.
"If these people harm someone, I will execute them as prompted. But, given what I've seen, most, if not all of them, are reasonable enough to not try something like that. And a few of them I could not kill, to begin with." Okita said, simply gently gripping the handle of her katana with a steely look.

"For now, we will prepare for the night. I need to do some training." She said.

"Duplication of flora?" Masayoshi thought, levitation around as she looked at the two bamboo sticks. She had duplicated herself many times, but she hadn't considered duplicating organic life aside from herself.

"How is that possible?" Masayoshi asked, hovering around Cullthane as she glanced down at the scroll he held.
"Read and learn." Cullthane said, the scroll containing the history of plant magic and some basic spells of it, including the one he used to "duplicate" the bamboo
"Mostly thinking on why I gained an extra pair of wings... And the threats we'll face..." Gabriel murmured, the local townspeople giving passing glances at Gabriel and Terevion due to both of them clearly not being from there.
"Maybe something you did in the angel's mind? I don't know." Terevion responded, also thinking about the threats

"Maybe something you did in the angel's mind? I don't know." Terevion responded, also thinking about the threats
"Probabl- Oh, yeah, I remember... I absorbed them..." She murmured, "But why did this happen because of it...? Ugh..."

Meanwhile...

Kinzer would sigh, picking up his staff, or well, what was left of it. "Damnit..." He went over to Rhongomyniad with a shrug.

"Hey, I've got something to ask."

"If these people harm someone, I will execute them as prompted. But, given what I've seen, most, if not all of them, are reasonable enough to not try something like that. And a few of them I could not kill, to begin with." Okita said, simply gently gripping the handle of her katana with a steely look.

"For now, we will prepare for the night. I need to do some training." She said.
"Alright, I'll stay a few more minutes here and then I'll go to train too, anything that happens out of the ordinary let me know" Jack said to Okita.

"Are you okay?"

Kajo would look at David, though a bit worried considering how he was currently staring at the ground.
David would slowly look up at Kajo, his eyes dull.

"...This place is going to be destroyed...ya know? Everyone here...is going to disappear..." He muttered, downing the miso soup he was drinking. He tossed the bowl to the floor, breathing heavily as he put his head in his hands.

"Read and learn." Cullthane said, the scroll containing the history of plant magic and some basic spells of it, including the one he used to "duplicate" the bamboo
Masayoshi gently took the scroll from him. Deep in thought as she began to slowly open the paper. She scanned it with her eyes, beginning to steadily absorb the information from the scroll.

"...Fascinating..." she murmured queitly.

David would slowly look up at Kajo, his eyes dull.

"...This place is going to be destroyed...ya know? Everyone here...is going to disappear..." He muttered, downing the miso soup he was drinking. He tossed the bowl to the floor, breathing heavily as he put his head in his hands.
"Indeed, though, I do not mind. I have already fulfilled what I wanted."

Kajo would gather her own cup of water before looking at her reflection in the water.

"Probabl- Oh, yeah, I remember... I absorbed them..." She murmured, "But why did this happen because of it...? Ugh..."

Meanwhile...

Kinzer would sigh, picking up his staff, or well, what was left of it. "Damnit..." He went over to Rhongomyniad with a shrug.

"Hey, I've got something to ask."
"Look on the bright side, more wings to absorb pain and damage." Terevion tried to say light-heartedly, though it clearly wasn't exactly his drift

"What is it?" Rhongomyniad asked
Masayoshi gently took the scroll from him. Deep in thought as she began to slowly open the paper. She scanned it with her eyes, beginning to steadily absorb the information from the scroll.

"...Fascinating..." she murmured quietly
"When you get used to it its still enjoyable to read." Cullthane commented

"Alright, I'll stay a few more minutes here and then I'll go to train too, anything that happens out of the ordinary let me know" Jack said to Okita.
Okita nodded, going off into the nearby forest as well to begin practicing her sword techniques in absolute solitude, only the bustling forest and the animals to keep her company.
"Look on the bright side, more wings to absorb pain and damage." Terevion tried to say light-heartedly, though it clearly wasn't exactly his drift

"What is it?" Rhongomyniad asked
"Yknow, jokes really are not your style..." Gabriel murmured, chuckling lightly.

"During Atlantis... Why were you clinging to me so hard? Was just wonderin'." Kinzer said, most of his pain had already gone away.

"Indeed, though, I do not mind. I have already fulfilled what I wanted."

Kajo would gather her own cup of water before looking at her reflection in the water.
"....What ya wanted...?" David murmured, he stared up at the women, looking at her blankly.

"...What do ya mean...?" He asked.

"When you get used to it its still enjoyable to read." Cullthane commented
"I can imagine...all this information in one scroll...I never knew manipulating plant life could be so...versatile..." She murmured.

"How many of these do you have...?"

"Yknow, jokes really are not your style..." Gabriel murmured, chuckling lightly.

"During Atlantis... Why were you clinging to me so hard? Was just wonderin'." Kinzer said, most of his pain had already gone away.
"They aren't, I thought I'd try one anyway to lighten the mood." Terevion responded, smiling a bit himself

"It should be pretty obvious..." Rhongomyniad murmured, blushing a bright silver blush

"They aren't, I thought I'd try one anyway to lighten the mood." Terevion responded, smiling a bit himself

"It should be pretty obvious..." Rhongomyniad murmured, blushing a bright silver blush
"Well, thank you for that..." Gabriel murmured, staring up at the blue sky... This was weird, she hadn't felt so at peace in a while, even if she knew they'd eventually have to face some dark threat.

Kinzer was confused, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "I'm... Assuming you were just scared or something. I get that." Kinzer said with a shrug, though he himself had a tiny blush even if he didn't notice it.

"Well, thank you for that..." Gabriel murmured, staring up at the blue sky... This was weird, she hadn't felt so at peace in a while, even if she knew they'd eventually have to face some dark threat.

Kinzer was confused, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "I'm... Assuming you were just scared or something. I get that." Kinzer said with a shrug, though he himself had a tiny blush even if he didn't notice it.
"Peaceful, huh... I suppose you could think that..." Terevion said, reading Gabriel like a book

"Half the reason, yeah... but you should know the big why..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to slowly enter an episode again

"That is the lore and bare basics, I have billions." Cullthane responded
"....Billions...?" Masayoshi said, clearly surprised as she reached the end of the scroll, gently beginning to roll it up.

"...I didn't realize your knowledge of the arcane was so....expansive..."

"My goal. I have already fulfilled my goal, so I do not mind if I die."

There was something else in Kajo's eyes, but she wouldn't say anything else for the time being.
"....That ain't the problem..." David sighed.

"...everything in this land. All the people... they're going to die. Everything that existed in this place is going to DISAPPEAR the moment we leave this dimension..." David said, his voice cracking slightly as emotion filled his voice.

"...and there's nothing I can do to stop it..." He said quietly.

"....That ain't the problem..." David sighed.

"...everything in this land. All the people... they're going to die. Everything that existed in this place is going to DISAPPEAR the moment we leave this dimension..." David said, his voice cracking slightly as emotion filled his voice.

"...and there's nothing I can do to stop it..." He said quietly.
Kajo would look at David for a moment, sighing before speaking.

"That is true, and that is unfortunate. But, are you willing to do an exercise with me?"

Kajo would close her eyes, waiting for David to do the same.

"Peaceful, huh... I suppose you could think that..." Terevion said, reading Gabriel like a book

"Half the reason, yeah... but you should know the big why..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to slowly enter an episode again
Gabriel clearly didn't care that he read her, "Yeah, it is... I mean, even if it'll all go away soon, I think it's nice to try and enjoy it..." She murmured.

"Oh." Kinzer said, sighing as he pulled her over to sit down with him. "Well, don't lose you're mind... Calm down a bit."

"....Billions...?" Masayoshi said, clearly surprised as she reached the end of the scroll, gently beginning to roll it up.

"...I didn't realize your knowledge of the arcane was so....expansive..."
"I'm only the one who set it up to where generally normal mortals could use magic." Cullthane responded, sighing outwardly as he broke the bamboo he planted before in half and handed both sides to Masayoshi
Gabriel clearly didn't care that he read her, "Yeah, it is... I mean, even if it'll all go away soon, I think it's nice to try and enjoy it..." She murmured.

"Oh." Kinzer said, sighing as he pulled her over to sit down with him. "Well, don't lose you're mind... Calm down a bit."
"Yeah... I guess so." Terevion said, nodding to Gabriel

Rhongomyniad looked surprised to be pulled, her breathing becoming unsteady

David glanced at Kajo, confusion on his face. Slowly, he began to close his eyes.

"A-alright..." He murmured.
"Now, count to one."

Kajo counted to one, before opening her eyes. Then, she speaks again.

"That is how long forever feels. I do not know if there is an afterlife but, I wouldn't feel anything. Nor would anyone else. There is no doubt that it is sad that millions upon millions of people may die, but if we are erased simply, then we will no longer feel anything. We will no longer feel the presence of time, and that is a much more merciful thing than having to still feel and feel the pain of continued existence."

Meanwhile...

Kiara and Rory walked around the town, Rory helping support Kiara as she walked. She was physically fine despite some minor discomfort, but, she still seemed to be having a hard time moving. Kiara was silent the entire time, not even giving a slight reaction.

"Babe...?" Rory asked, "Are you alright...?"

"There's no point in crying..." She thought to herself. "There's no point..." There was no point. She just had to accept it.

"Kiara? Kiara...?!" Rory shook her a bit, trying to get her attention as she thought she was in some kind of danger or pain due to her lack of a reaction.

"People are going to die... It isn't my fault... I can't be a hero... I have to accept it... David knows it... Everyone knows it..." She thought to herself, lightly trembling.

"It's not my fault..." She whispered.

"Huh...?" Rory asked, tilting her head.

"It isn't my fault... I didn't kill those people, Adam did... This is all Adam's fault..." Kiara murmured.

And yet, she could not save them. She could not protect them, bury them, or anything. Yet, she had to get over it, she needed to be fine.

"It wasn't my fault... I couldn't have saved them..." Kiara murmured, turning back around to head back to the medical facility. "It wasn't my fault...!!"

"Kiara...!?" Rory exclaimed, running after her wife, who re-entered the medical facility, going over to one of the beds and simply laying back down, picking up any leftovers she could find from their previous meal and downing them with nothing to drink.

"It isn't my fault It isn't my fault It isn't my fault It isn't my fault, I didn't do it I didn't do it I didn't do it, I'm a hero I'm a hero I'm a hero..." She repeated to herself silently, breathing out.

"I'm fine, Rory... I'm fine!" She said, smiling at her wife, who sat next to her.

"A- A-" Rory wanted to say something, "O-Okay..." But she simply leaned against her silently. She wanted to comfort her or find out what was going on, but she didn't know what to say, so, she simply sat with her silently.
"I'm only the one who set it up to where generally normal mortals could use magic." Cullthane responded, sighing outwardly as he broke the bamboo he planted before in half and handed both sides to Masayoshi

"Yeah... I guess so." Terevion said, nodding to Gabriel

Rhongomyniad looked surprised to be pulled, her breathing becoming unsteady
"Hey, snap out of it, Rhongo!" Kinzer said, lightly tapping her on the cheek.

Back