• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I'm only the one who set it up to where generally normal mortals could use magic." Cullthane responded, sighing outwardly as he broke the bamboo he planted before in half and handed both sides to Masayoshi
Masayoshi glanced at the bamboo sticks, recalling what she read in the scroll as the sticks slowly but surely began to repair themselves.

"...Why did you decide to share magic with mortals? You could have easily kept such a gift for yourself, right?" Masayoshi said, continuing to slowly grow the bamboo, the stalks beginning to extend past their original shape slightly as she tried to experiment with how long she could make them.

Now, count to one."

Kajo counted to one, before opening her eyes. Then, she speaks again.

"That is how long forever feels. I do not know if there is an afterlife but, I wouldn't feel anything. Nor would anyone else. There is no doubt that it is sad that millions upon millions of people may die, but if we are erased simply, then we will no longer feel anything. We will no longer feel the presence of time, and that is a much more merciful thing than having to still feel and feel the pain of continued existence."
David slowly opened his eyes, sighing heavily.

"...That's...not true." David said quietly.

"It is not a mercy...to stop existing." He said. He pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.

"Not existing means they won't experience love anymore. Experience happiness. Experience joy. I...I can't just view it as the end of pain...because that's not all that life is..." he said softly.

(Not yet.)

Kinzer would sigh, "It's no problem... Honestly, when are you gonna tell me the specifics of your past barring 'you lost everyone'...?" Kinzer asked, trying to ignore her profuse blushing.
"...I'd... rather do it in a less public place..." Rhongomyniad murmured extremely quietly, her blush fading a bit
Masayoshi glanced at the bamboo sticks, recalling what she read in the scroll as the sticks slowly but surely began to repair themselves.

"...Why did you decide to share magic with mortals? You could have easily kept such a gift for yourself, right?" Masayoshi said, continuing to slowly grow the bamboo, the stalks beginning to extend past their original shape slightly as she tried to experiment with how long she could make them.
"Why? Because I thought it right." Cullthane responded

David slowly opened his eyes, sighing heavily.

"...That's...not true." David said quietly.

"It is not a mercy...to stop existing." He said. He pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.

"Not existing means they won't experience love anymore. Experience happiness. Experience joy. I...I can't just view it as the end of pain...because that's not all that life is..." he said softly.
"Indeed, but they will no longer experience sadness, nor anger, nor will they hold anymore grudges. I assume that you had made a world fall before you came here, right? Life is not fair, is it? That is what Death is for, sadly, we cannot choose our death. I know that you feel guilt, but you should know that they do not feel the same. In fact, I assume that you met some people that told you to kept going. I know what I say may sound cheesy but, I'm sure that they wouldn't like to see you like this. I'm sure that they would like to see you moving on in life."

Kajo would sigh as she finished, before looking back at her cup of water.

"At least, that is how I see things. I don't know if this will help you or not."

Rhongomyniad let herself be pulled, though she looked like she hated even thinking about it
Kinzer pulled her outside the medical facility and outside of the town, the sun slowly going down, the sky currently orange as he pulled her to the nearby forest, just outside of it, to be precise.

"Just know... You don't gotta say shit you don't wanna say. We can put this whole thing behind us, if you want." Kinzer said, still holding her hand.

"It's... fine..." Rhongomyniad murmured before speaking

"Well... to start off with, as an Evil of Humanity, my conception was from a story, but I started in my alternate form, a spear. Of course when I finally gained consciousness it was during battle, that man... well, he escaped The battle, but had terrible injuries, long story short... he lived, but eventually, after a few more battles... he... he..." Rhongomyniad's breathing grew highly unstable once again as she began trembling

"Why? Because I thought it right." Cullthane responded
"Thought it right?" Masayoshi asked, she began to experiment with her plant magic further, smaller bamboo shoots beginning to grow and branch off of the original, akin to tree branches.

"So you just wanted to share your gift with the world?" She asked.

"Indeed, but they will no longer experience sadness, nor anger, nor will they hold anymore grudges. I assume that you had made a world fall before you came here, right? Life is not fair, is it? That is what Death is for, sadly, we cannot choose our death. I know that you feel guilt, but you should know that they do not feel the same. In fact, I assume that you met some people that told you to kept going. I know what I say may sound cheesy but, I'm sure that they wouldn't like to see you like this. I'm sure that they would like to see you moving on in life."

Kajo would sigh as she finished, before looking back at her cup of water.

"At least, that is how I see things. I don't know if this will help you or not."
"...You're right...life isn't fair. I know that. I've seen good men die before..." David said quietly.

"..but that doesn't mean it should end like this. So many people vanishing into nothingness. Never saying goodbye to their loved ones...never given the chance to keep going..." David stopped, sighing heavily.

"...It's just..hard to come to terms with. That's all." He muttered, covering his face with his hands as he wiped his eyes.

"...You're right...life isn't fair. I know that. I've seen good men die before..." David said quietly.

"..but that doesn't mean it should end like this. So many people vanishing into nothingness. Never saying goodbye to their loved ones...never given the chance to keep going..." David stopped, sighing heavily.

"...It's just..hard to come to terms with. That's all." He muttered, covering his face with his hands as he wiped his eyes.
"Of course, I do not expect you to get over this in a singular conversation. But, I suggest you converse with your allies, perhaps they have a better view-point than I."

With that, Kajo would grow silent as she went to drink her cup of water.

"Thought it right?" Masayoshi asked, she began to experiment with her plant magic further, smaller bamboo shoots beginning to grow and branch off of the original, akin to tree branches.

"So you just wanted to share your gift with the world?" She asked.
"Yes and no, I didn't feel that magic should only be used by my lord and my angels, but I also understood the dangers of such a thing... and lo and behold... Adam." Cullthane said, glancing at the darkening sky

"We should get into the city soon."

"It's... fine..." Rhongomyniad murmured before speaking

"Well... to start off with, as an Evil of Humanity, my conception was from a story, but I started in my alternate form, a spear. Of course when I finally gained consciousness it was during battle, that man... well, he escaped The battle, but had terrible injuries, long story short... he lived, but eventually, after a few more battles... he... he..." Rhongomyniad's breathing grew highly unstable once again as she began trembling
Kinzer pulled Rhongomyniad closer, trying to awkwardly hug her again, though, he seemed a bit more used to it.

"Alright... We don't have to say any more for now. Take your time."

"Of course, I do not expect you to get over this in a singular conversation. But, I suggest you converse with your allies, perhaps they have a better view-point than I."

With that, Kajo would grow silent as she went to drink her cup of water.
David nodded, breathing heavily as he grabbed another cup of tea, gulping it down as he trembled slightly, trying to calm his nerves.

".....I appreciate ya...talking with me regardless..." David said quietly.

"...thanks..."

"Yes and no, I didn't feel that magic should only be used by my lord and my angels, but I also understood the dangers of such a thing... and lo and behold... Adam." Cullthane said
"...Adam may be....destructive. But think of the good your gift has brought the world..." Masayoshi said. She extended her bamboo further, the tip now reaching a nearby tree as sprouts continued to appear all across its side.

"...without healing magic, I'm sure many people in this group would have died hundreds of times over, me included!" She said, chuckling slightly.

David nodded, breathing heavily as he grabbed another cup of tea, gulping it down as he trembled slightly, trying to calm his nerves.

".....I appreciate ya...talking with me regardless..." David said quietly.

"...thanks..."
"It is not an issue. I...needed someone to talk to as well, so thank you for that." Kajo would reply, a faint smile being seen on her face.

"...Adam may be....destructive. But think of the good your gift has brought the world..." Masayoshi said. She extended her bamboo further, the tip now reaching a nearby tree as sprouts continued to appear all across its side.

"...without healing magic, I'm sure many people in this group would have died hundreds of times over, me included!" She said, chuckling slightly
"Maybe. But I think a form of healing would have shown up anyways." Cullthane responded, beginning to walk back to the city but motioned Masayoshi to keep hold of the bamboo
"Let's head back, it's getting dark," Kinzer said, pulling away from the hug, but still holding her hand as he slicked his hair back a bit, sighing.
"Yeah... thank you..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to walk forward on her own

"Maybe. But I think a form of healing would have shown up anyways." Cullthane responded, beginning to walk back to the city but motioned Masayoshi to keep hold of the bamboo
Masayoshi nodded, pulling her bamboo so that it stood vertically as she continued to increase its length, beginning to experiment by increasing its thickness as well.

"...by the way...about Adam..." Masayoshi said, her tone lowering slightly.

"...What do you know about him? It seems like there are things you...aren't telling us..." She muttered.

"It is not an issue. I...needed someone to talk to as well, so thank you for that." Kajo would reply, a faint smile being seen on her face.
David nodded, mustering up a small smile, trying to ignore the fact that she may not exist for much longer.

"...anytime." He said quietly.

Masayoshi nodded, pulling her bamboo so that it stood vertically as she continued to increase its length, beginning to experiment by increasing its thickness as well.

"...by the way...about Adam..." Masayoshi said, her tone lowering slightly.

"...What do you know about him? It seems like there are things you...aren't telling us..." She muttered.
Cullthane made a series or grunts before speaking "It's because I can't." Cullthane responded, going to return to the room

Kiara got up from her bed after a bit of cuddling with Rory, her eyes blank and her face stern, not even trying to hide it, or well, she was trying to ignore it, repressing all of her doubt, her fists clenched to the point her nails dug into her hands.

She walked outside before Rory could even get a word out, "It's nighttime. That's when Ms. Okita said the demons come..." Kiara murmured.

Cullthane made a series or grunts before speaking "It's because I can't." Cullthane responded, going to return to the room
"Oh...I won't try to press you if you can't speak on it..." Masayoshi said, nodding, though she was a bit disappointed she couldn't find out more about the man.

"regardless...I really appreciate everything you taught me today Cullthane. Thank you."

Jack returned from his short training and a quick shower, now he was ready to fight and walk with all his equip talking to them.

"Do you really think they're trustworthy?" Jack asked.

"Their faces and wounds say that they have lived through a tough fight against a powerful enemy, but that does not take away from the fact that they cannot have an objective afterward, nothing will prevent them from creating a new regime or governing either peacefully or with an iron fist" Omega, Jack's sword, replied with a voice thicker than its owner's but more knowledgeable.

"Either way this is affecting Okita more than before, knowing that She is facing an external force without any knowledge of her own can make him make bad decisions" Said Meteor Hat, a voice a little higher than Jack's, mostly the humorist of the group

"I will teach you more, until then..." Cullthane said, turning around

"It's night."

Rhongomyniad began clutching the hand Kinzer was holding hard, scared for him, while Imperius walked outside with his wings glowing with heat and light, Yharon just walking out, his helmet on

Masayoshi nodded in understanding.

"...Time to find out what those demons really are..." She said. She gripped the bamboo shoot, rapidly shrinking it until it was a little more in a few inches, putting it in her pocket for later practice.

Meanwhile.

"...Guess we oughta head out" David muttered. Slowly, he stood up, his 10-foot size towering above most things in the room as he slowly shuffled his way towards the door. Still deep in thought.

Rory rushed out of the facility, moving past David and Kajo like a gust of wind as Metatron moved past David as well, the Seraphim simply staring up at the pitch-black sky.

"I guess it's time..." Okita said, drawing her sword.

"Do you have any soldiers...?" Kiara asked, clenching her fists as she saw an orange light in the distance.

"No. It is just me." Okita said bluntly and calmly.

"Just... you...?" She asked.

"Just me." She responded instantly.

Kajo would float out of the facility, floating nearby Okita as she prepared herself, picking up chunks of the land and grasping hold of the sky, heating it up using friction ever so slightly to summon flaming balls of fire. In this dark night, they could be used as torches, commanded by her.

(Sad.)

"I will. I sense I'll need to be around to protect you a bit more from now on..." Metatron murmured, the orange light finally reaching the town, lighting up the whole place.

55653c519b5361fa2bf3acf0597de448.jpg

Okita would sigh, "Every night, this train appears. At first, I assumed it to be a mere trick of the mind, but no... It is real. Within it, there is a separate space, or perhaps a separate dimension, containing a copy of this town or some other place in Japan, the citizens replaced with these 'Demons'..."

"And if we don't go in...?" Kiara asked, the blood from her fists dripping onto the ground.

"An idiotic question... I wouldn't live to find out." Okita said.

Back