• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"The Edo Period. It seems your friend is waking up." Okita said with a stern look, going over to get some medicine out of a drawer and going over to Rhongoymniad, clearly extremely potent painkillers.

"Take these and heal your friends." Okita said, gently propping Rhongomyniad up on her pillow and feeding her the painkillers.

"M-my wife... " David babbled, clearly beside himself as he tried to move again, his skeleton immediately collapsing as he tried standing up, the man crumpling onto the ground in a heap of flesh. He couldn't comprehend, or simply didn't care about the newcomers or their situation, simply attempting to claw his way over to Masayoshi, his broken hand's desperately scrapping against her bedframe.

Masayoshi breathed lightly, clearly in a coma as she remained on the bed, unresponsive.

"M-my wife... " David babbled, clearly beside himself as he tried to move again, his skeleton immediately collapsing as he tried standing up, the man crumpling onto the ground in a heap of flesh. He couldn't comprehend, or simply didn't care about the newcomers or their situation, simply attempting to claw his way over to Masayoshi, his broken hand's desperately scrapping against her bedframe.

Masayoshi breathed lightly, clearly in a coma as she remained on the bed, unresponsive.
"And you..."

Okita went over to David, grabbing him by the hair and effortlessly tossing him over to his bed, making sure not to overshoot it as he perfectly landed on the bed.

"Stay there. Your wife will be fine." She said sternly, "Right now, one of your friends is going to heal her. Now stay down or I'll knock you out."

Rhongomyniad shook herself, the painkillers doing enough to where her ludicrous pain tolerance wasn't being overwhelmed, but she acted quick, borderline panicking as she moved to start healing those nearest to her first in quick fashion, her movements so impossibly precise she stopped at even less than a quark-length with her healing, each person taking ten to a full minute depending on how serious their injuries were

David writhe on the bed, his body contorting as his bones were further broken from his movements. His eyes gazed at the women, before a look of pain appeared on his face.

"Another person I'll have to watch die." he thought, his emotion flaring up as the sight of his wife injured and the continuous mental trauma the Lostbelt had put him through overflowed in his being. It was clear he'd need to be knocked out, David already attempting to claw his way off the bed again.

"Thank you Rhongomyniad." Cullthane said, floating to Terevion and shaking him, to which he was extremely groggy and muttered something intelligible

Yharon sighed in relief, Imperius nodded to Rhongomyniad in silent thanks, before Rhongomyniad went about patching herself up while she went over to Kinzer again to wake him up gently

Masayoshi slowly opened her eyes, staring for a few moments as she looked at the people around her.

"...What...happened...?" She murmured, confusion clear in her voice. Slowly, she looked down, glancing at the jumbled mess that was her husband. Gently, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into an embrace, as she moved him away from Jack's grasp.

"...It's alright...I'm here..." She muttered quietly.

David stared at her, relief washing over him as he gently laid in her grasp, slowly falling into unconsciousness, the mental anguish, and fatigue causing him to slowly fall asleep.

She held him for a few moments, before turning to Jack.

"...May I ask where we are...?" She said.

"Lack authority?" Masayoshi said. She gently laid David back onto one of the beds, before turning to Okita. Her expression was pained, but it was obvious this wasn't the first time David had had a breakdown.

"...May I ask who you work for, at least?"
"The Shogunate." Okita said bluntly, "Since you were asleep, my name is Okita Souji, and I am the leader of the Shinsengumi police unit, which answers to the Shogunate. You fell from the sky a few days ago..."

Okita ignored Cullthane, clearly having not seen any Angels of the sort.

"Not like I could. I recognize strength when I see it." Okita said, "All I suggest is that you stay here to recuperate mentally, and then be on your way. I'd like to question a bit more on this 'Atlantis', though..."

Kinzer slowly awoke as Rhongomyniad nudged him, "Agh... ****, my head..." He murmured, sitting up, his body covered in bandages as he picked up his clothes from his bedside table, slowly donning them.

Gabriel swatted Rhongoymniad away, clearly not in the mood to be touched any further as she had countless things on her mind.

"I understand. Speak if you are ready, but I will not push for information." She said respectfully, "And as to leaving... A threat does linger over our dearest Japan, but, you would all be accustomed to dealing with these from what I see, so I expect no surprise. I ask that you leave as to not drag you into a battle that is not yours to fight..."

"Atlantis was a widely underwater place that was being afflicted by black corruption courtesy of a man named Adam, we took out an abomination he had made before the tree of emptiness that caused such a lostbelt to form was destroyed, which likely was what knocked us out and all of that." Cullthane said, heavily summarizing it

Jack thought of something but quickly discarded it, he did not know the capabilities of each one, so it would not be wise to think about that subject without knowing if his mind was being read, after all it seems that this group had some angels and the others did not seem like they are not normal humans due to their past

Kajo would be more or less intrigued with what Okita implied, though she said nothing of it for the time being. Even if it was true, she wondered to herself if it were possible that she would disappear along with this world. Shaking herself free of those thoughts, she focused herself back on the conversation at hand.

'Atlantis...an underwater city...how intriguing.' She thought to herself.

Okita was not phased by this new information, simply processing it with a cold demeanor as she rubbed her chin, "Then with the destruction of that very tree this world will end... This world is artificial, then?" Okita questioned, ignoring Masayoshi in her curiosity.
"Yes and no. This is a constructed world, but as it is a lostbelt, it is also a different timeline from the one we're from." Cullthane responded, he and Metatron were clearly out of that scope, but it didn't concern him

“That is why my husband was so…messy when he woke up…” Masayoshi said quietly, rubbing his arm as he slept.

“He’s a good guy…and this is the second time we’ve had to go through the…destruction of a Lostbelt. It’s…weighing on him a bit.” She said, avoiding mentioning he had prior trauma concerning the mass death of a dimension.

“Don’t judge him too harshly…”

"I do not care for your husband. Nor do I care to judge him, as I do not know him. " Okita said bluntly, standing up and turning around as she heaved a heavy sigh.

Masayoshi nodded in understanding, beginning to hover off the bed slightly.

“…if you don’t mind me asking, do you plan on doing anything with the information Cullthane told you?” Masayoshi asked.

“I know it may be…a lot to take in, knowing that this world could…vanish. But we don’t mean anyone here harm.” She said. She was trying to assess if this women could become a threat.

"...I plan to fight." Okita said, "As you do not know the threat, nor do you know me, you may not understand, but I have no intention to cease fighting just because the world may end. I have duties. People to protect. Your presence here changes nothing."

"Feel free to explore the facilities," Okita said to Cullthane.

Metatron bit his tongue a bit, groaning. The way this Okita girl was so devoted to her duties reminded him of himself in the past.

Back