• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron silently followed along with Cullthane as Okita spoke.

"We are being attacked by Demons, of sorts. They may not be demons, though, I've no idea what they truly are. They always emerge during the nighttime, and hide in the day, they are nocturnal." Okita would explain, gritting her teeth lightly.

"We have lost much to them."

"They come in all shapes and sizes. Some are humanoid, some are the exact opposite, some are grotesque monsters, we have seen much variety." Okita would explain, "You shouldn't worry about such things though like I said. Focus on your husband. I can provide maps of the Country in case you are unaware of an optimal route to take for escape."

“I’m afraid we likely won’t be leaving.” Masayoshi said, levitating to her feet.

“these demons you’ve been experiencing could very well be connected with the fantasy tree we’ve been dealing with. It isn’t the first time the tree has created hostile entities.” Masayoshi said, recalling The crystal monsters from the first Lostbelt.

"Is that so? Do as you will, then." Okita would say, simply nodding.

"I will provide you with the topographical material you desire, but first, I will bring you food and beverage. One of your friends is still asleep, so I will bring extra. Jack, Kajo, stay with them." Okita ordered.

"Very well."

Kajo would give a swift bow before walking back to the beds. Though, something else would be weighing on her mind. A rather stupid thought that came at the wrong time, but who was she really? She pushed that thought aside with the reasoning that it was a stupid question for another time to ponder.

"I'll finish this potion first." Cullthane said, moving quickly to allow the potion to brew in a hyper complex brewing station, finishing the potion in about 30 seconds before bringing it in a potion bottle to where he believed Gabriel would be, which was highly accurate

"It'll taste terrible. Fair warning." Cullthane said

Rory was mostly silent the entire time, simply hovering over Kiara she scanned the area, glaring at both Kajo and JackSparrow with a cautious attitude.
Kajo wouldn't say anything, and keep her distance away from the two. Obviously there was some sort of connection between them, and she didn't want to be on the wrong end of Rory. Still, she would find it a bit awkward, especially with Jack deciding to murmur something. So, she attempted to make some sort of conversation.

"Atlantis...what was it like?"

Cullthane returned to his brewing station once the potion was taken from him, desummoning his incredibly complex brewing station for a far simpler one, summoning common herbs before speaking

"These" Cullthane pointed to ten different herbs "form to make a lesser healing potion, allow me to show you." Cullthane said, starting to brew if with equal amounts of each herb in each of the three openings

Jack Sparrow for his part, mumbled something in a language that most probably wouldn't understand.

"viejo, solo espero no tener que comprarle la comida a estos sujetos" he murmured
(Most have automatic translation lol)

"No te preocupes, como como un dragón." Yharon responded

"No need," Rory said, using her Elemental Manipulation to form some white-tinted water, said water being extremely cold as she simply moved it into her mouth, wincing a bit after swallowing it all.

"I can't use much Silver Aura right now, can I...?" She thought to herself, stretching and bending her body a bit, obviously incredibly flexible as she examined herself.

"I used so much power during Atlantis... I can't even use Silver Sword Creation..." She murmured to herself. She could create normal weapons, but that was the extent of her current powers barring healing and Elemental Manipulation.

Cullthane returned to his brewing station once the potion was taken from him, desummoning his incredibly complex brewing station for a far simpler one, summoning common herbs before speaking

"These" Cullthane pointed to ten different herbs "form to make a lesser healing potion, allow me to show you." Cullthane said, starting to brew if with equal amounts of each herb in each of the three openings
Masayoshi leaned downward at the brewing station, closely analyzing the groups of ingredients as the angel mixed them into the bowl.

"If I don't have these ingredients on hand, can I create them with magic? Or would that mess up the process?" She asked, examining how he made the potion.

David stirred in his sleep, murmuring something about a desert before beginning to toss and turn on the bed, clearly having a bad dream.

"Yeah... I guess..." Rory said to Kajo as Okita came in holding multiple trays of food, each filled with plenty of protein such as fried shrimp and fried pork cutlets, along with some cups of herbal tea and such to help calm someone, along with some small bowls of miso soup in case anybody liked that.

"Your food is ready. For all who eat, please enjoy." Okita said, setting the trays down on whatever tables were open.

Kiara slowly woke up, having not moved an inch the entire time as she sat up with bandages covering her entire body, her eyes blank, hollow, or well, not hollow, but more so confused as the scent of protein caused her to stand up.

Masayoshi leaned downward at the brewing station, closely analyzing the groups of ingredients as the angel mixed them into the bowl.

"If I don't have these ingredients on hand, can I create them with magic? Or would that mess up the process?" She asked, examining how he made the potion.

David stirred in his sleep, murmuring something about a desert before beginning to toss and turn on the bed, clearly having a bad dream.
"Yes it'd lessen the effectiveness of an already, by my standards, weak potion at a 10% heal to all wounds." Cullthane responded, finishing it and freezing it some, extracting the actual potion before filling the bottle with freezing water with magic and pouring it over David's head and putting the potion back in, bottling it up and handing it to Masayoshi before speaking

"Now then, try it yourself." Cullthane said
(I was speaking at a more meta level, than in the game lol)

"That's what I was worried about" said Jack before taking out a chocolate bar and eating it
"Nono, I am actually a dragon." Yharon said, grabbing and digging into his portion, Rhongomyniad doing it herself as well, though she hardly touched her plate, Cullthane nor Imperius touching theirs while Terevion waited for Gabriel to get her portion

Gabriel hardly touched her food while Kinzer was just silent, sitting in a corner.

"Honey, are you hungry-?" Rory was cut off by Kiara violently digging into her portion, still as glutinous as ever.

"Tabemono o arigatō..." Kiara murmured, clearly grateful for the food.

"I am glad you all enjoy it, assuming you share her thoughts." Okita said with a courteous bow.

David gasped, shooting upward off the bed as he breathed heavily, looking around at the group. The potion's freezing water and healing abilities clearly jolting him out of his sleep.

"...you had a bad dream, honey..." Masayoshi said, slowly rubbing a hand against his arm. She grabbed one of the cups of herbal tea, before handing it to him.

"...Drink this for me, alright..?" She said softly. David nodded, silently drinking the tea. His arms trembled slightly, but the tea was helping him slowly but surely calm down.

Meanwhile, Masayoshi summoned a duplicate of herself, which would begin studying with Cullthane. Slowly, she began working at the brewing station, gingerly grabbing an equal amount of each ingredient, just as she saw Cullthane do. Slowly she placed them together, starting to mix them as she slowly crafted the potion. Her technique was rough, but it was clear she had been closely paying attention to Cullthane's process. She slowly extracted the potion, mixing it with magic and freezing water before handing it to Cullthane.

"...Did I do it right?" She asked, glancing at the angel. Eager to hear his critique.

David gasped, shooting upward off the bed as he breathed heavily, looking around at the group. The potion's freezing water and healing abilities clearly jolting him out of his sleep.

"...you had a bad dream, honey..." Masayoshi said, slowly rubbing a hand against his arm. She grabbed one of the cups of herbal tea, before handing it to him.

"...Drink this for me, alright..?" She said softly. David nodded, silently drinking the tea. His arms trembled slightly, but the tea was helping him slowly but surely calm down.

Meanwhile, Masayoshi summoned a duplicate of herself, which would begin studying with Cullthane. Slowly, she began working at the brewing station, gingerly grabbing an equal amount of each ingredient, just as she saw Cullthane do. Slowly she placed them together, starting to mix them as she slowly crafted the potion. Her technique was rough, but it was clear she had been closely paying attention to Cullthane's process. She slowly extracted the potion, mixing it with magic and freezing water before handing it to Cullthane.

"...Did I do it right?" She asked, glancing at the angel. Eager to hear his critique.
"Roughly yes, your technique could use improvement, but first let's go out and find the nearest grassy forest area." Cullthane said
(You would not meet a Dragon of Yharon's class in this world lmao.)
(Yeah, Yharon is a Divine-Class dragon, the literal highest class that can come about at the time of Ragnarok lol)

Back