• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"He's a bigger fool than I thought, but there are other ways of escape, you know." Cullthane said, turning his head to each angel and nodding, though it took clear effort to do so due to his own mental state not being the best

"Gabriel, I know you enjoy helping people on this level." Cullthane said, clapping his hands together as he looked at Gabriel

"Metatron! What are their chances of success?" Imperius called out

Yharon swiftly transformed into human form and got the rest of the group into the barrier as best he could, doing the Seraphim last

"No idea! I don't have any idea as to what's even going on in there..." Metatron murmured.

"What exactly are you saying, Cullthane?" The armored Angel said, crossing his arms with a gruff voice, lacking any form of respect or admiration.

"You don't mean...?" Gabriel rubbed her chin, clearly pondering something.

"Of course I mean that, it's not like they can do much of anything else but be miserable here, and I don't think I need to answer the obvious." Cullthane said to Gabriel than the armored angel, his eyes and expression revealing nothing to them, but his voice had just a tinge of pain in it

"There's no point regardless of what it is... We lost. Hopelessly, at that. There's no point in escaping..." The armored Angel said.

"Th-That's not true, there is!! I can get you out of here!" Gabriel exclaimed, "If you just let me absorb you, then I can-!!"

"ABSORB US!?! WHAT'RE YOU, INSANE!?" The female Angel shouted.

"I'm glad you're here, Master Cullthane, but... There's no point... We don't have anything anymore..." The two-winged Angel said, simply cowering in the darkness.

"There's no point regardless of what it is... We lost. Hopelessly, at that. There's no point in escaping..." The armored Angel said.

"Th-That's not true, there is!! I can get you out of here!" Gabriel exclaimed, "If you just let me absorb you, then I can-!!"

"ABSORB US!?! WHAT'RE YOU, INSANE!?" The female Angel shouted.

"I'm glad you're here, Master Cullthane, but... There's no point... We don't have anything anymore..." The two-winged Angel said, simply cowering in the darkness.
Cullthane sighed out, walking to the two-winged angel and entering the darkness, crouching to the angel's leve

"There is still one thing you can do, join Gabriel on this plane, while it's likely your true bodies are already lost, myself and Metatron may be able to come up with a fix for that once all is said and done. But until then you will be able to talk with and see through Gabriel's eyes." Cullthane said gently, almost as if he was soothing a child

"R-Really...?" The two-winged Angel asked Cullthane, the other two seeming incredibly skeptical of such a thing.

"We can... escape, Master Cullthane...?"
"Yes, I won't give false hope, it will be like traveling from this place to another like it, but at least it will be edged by being able to talk with someone new and see something besides what that fool wants you to see and eachother, just what Gabrie seesl." Cullthane responded, standing up and looking over at the other two angels

"As for you two, do you honestly I'm someone who'd just lie about this? What would you rather do, stand here with nothing to do, maybe lie down and argue some more, or would you go somewhere else where you can see and interact with someone new without making yourselves look like hopeless idiots." Cullthane said bluntly, nodding to Gabriel

"I- I want to go...! I hate it here!" The two-winged angel stood up, clinging to Gabriel.

"Honestly..." The armored Angel sighed, "Fine. Let's do this."

"If you really have a way to free us then get on with it!!!" The female Angel said, significantly calmed but still yelling.

"Alright... Thank you, Cullthane... Thank you so much..." Gabriel murmured, breathing heavily as she leaned against Cullthane, extremely grateful for his help and clearly so.

"Alright... Let's do this...!" Gabriel shouted, her wings beginning to glow in both the mental world and the outside world, the creature ceasing their flailing.

"This better work..." The Armored Angel grumbled as he dissipated.

"Thank you, Master Gabriel...! Thank you so much-!" The two-winged Angel cried out before dissipating as well.

"HELL YEAH!! LET'S DO THIS-!" The female Angel shouted in excitement as she dissipated as well.

The creature began slowly crumbling away, its violent attacks ceasing.

"Did they... actually do it...?" Rory murmured, supporting Kiara who was trembling in extreme worry.

"Well I'll be damned..." Metatron murmured.

"It's time to get out of here, Gabriel." Cullthane said, clearly deep in thought as he tapped Gabriel's shoulder to tell her to go first

"They succeeded? Excellent!" Imperius said, walking to where Metatron was holding Cullthane's unconscious body

"How risky was this, Metatron?" Terevion asked while Yharon just seemed happy they were okay along with Rhongomyniad, who was hyperventilating a bit

Gabriel would slowly wake up in the outside world, her writhing ceasing. She felt... different.

"Did we... win...?" She saw the collapsed remains of the thing, slowly getting up.

"Oh..." Gabriel murmured, going over to pay her respects to it, even if the people that comprised it now lived inside her.

Kinzer wiped some blood from his chin, "We won, but my insides feel like shit... Ugh..."

"...." Metatron was silent, simply crossing his arms as he looked at the broken remains of the thing they just fought with a pained expression.

Rhongomyniad squeaked and went to heal Kinzer, while Cullthane slowly woke up just after Gabriel

"Metatron..." Cullthane said quietly, his mental conflict hardly hidden while Yharon and Imperius went to pay their own respects as well, Terevion following Gabriel and putting a comforting hand on her shoulder as he breathed out and began to pay his own respects

David collapsed onto one knee, breathing heavily as he felt the creature crumble within his grip. His insides had been heavily damaged and ruptured by the power screams of the being, and it took him a moment to recover.

He glanced at Gabriel, breathing out as he slowly staggered to his feet, taking a step back from the creature.

“Oh…” he murmured. He had no idea what went on within the mind of the being, but he could tell whatever happened was weighing on Gabriel and Cullthane. Slowly, he moved next to Gabriel, wrapping her in a hug.

Masayoshi levitated downward, moving towards Cullthane as she stood next to the angel. Slowly she knelt down, paying respect to the fallen creature.

Lance moved closer to Metatron, silently placing an arm on his shoulder, clearly wanting to comfort his friend.

“I’m sorry…” he murmured.

Gabriel's wings pushed David away on instinct, Gabriel clearly just wanting to be alone right now as the shards began to dissipate.

"Are you listing to this, Adam...?" Gabriel murmured, the roots they were standing on beginning to glow.

"I really hope you are... I have so many questions I want to ask you... Like what exactly are you... And what exactly am I... and the like..." She murmured, "I'm sure I'll get some answers... I just have to keep... moving forward, right...?"

"I'm sure I'll..." Gabriel passed out again, Metatron grabbing her before anybody else and hoisting her up with his wings, sighing.

"What now...?" Rory asked.

"This Lostbelt has been cleared. We've been through the song and dance before... Adam hasn't responded to any of our taunts, so I'm assuming the Fantasy Tree we're standing on is in the process of exploding..." Metatron said.

"I'm assuming so, which means we have no time to say goodbyes. YOU HEAR ME, ADAM!? SPEAK UP YOU SHIT HEAD!" Metatron shouted.

"****... Does that mean we're gonna die...? Man..." Kinzer coughed up some more blood and collapsed from anemia, the tree roots beginning to violently pulse beneath him.

"No, it won't, if you stay in the area like this we should just be transported to the next lostbelt." Rhongomyniad murmured

"Will Gabriel be fine, Metatron?" Terevion asked, jumping up to them

"He won't answer Metatron..." Cullthane said, sighing out while Imperius began stomping around, not bothered by the pulsing, Yharon doing the same

David remained silent, his hands slowly balling into fists as he felt his eyes begin to water. Another dimension gone. Another world, destroyed. Those Atlantians, the corrupted knight and his wolf, the people they had met on the floating island, the people from the Argo. All....gone. He knew it wasn't his fault, knew he wasn't the cause of this. He reminded himself again and again. But...

"....God damn it..." David muttered, tears flowing from his cheeks as he knelt on the ground, closing his eyes while the roots pulsed beneath him. He couldn't keep dealing with this, couldn't keep dealing with watching everyone he meets die. His body trembled as he sobbed quietly, the tears falling onto the roots below.

Masayoshi walked towards David, hugging him tightly as she gently rubbed his back.

"....I know honey..." She muttered quietly, pressing her cheek against his own as she comforted him.

"...I'm sorry..." She murmured, gently running her hand through his hair.

Kiara was on the verge of unconsciousness, simply breathing heavily. She couldn't see, she could barely breathe, and everything was going blank quickly. "Again..." The world was going to be destroyed again. She could do nothing to stop it again, that much was obvious. She knew it was inevitable, so, there was no point in...

"There's no point in..." She couldn't be the hero all the time. She had to accept that.

"No point in... ha..." There was no point in crying.

"Ugh..." There was no point in wailing.

"Kiara..." Rory gently held her wife as she cried, glancing at David as well. She knew this had too be hard on both of them, even if for her, the deaths of so many people was something she'd grown accustomed to.

"It'll be..."

"...Fine...?"

It was a flash of light faster than any of them could react to, the explosion of the Fantasy Tree. Before she could even finish her sentence, it felt as though she'd been transported. But to where?

"Ugh...!" She tried getting up, but it felt as though every last bone in her body had been shattered.

"Where the hell am I...?" She thought to herself, realizing her entire body was covered in bandages. She looked around as best she could, her vision coming back to her. There seemed to be multiple beds in some sort of ornate medical room, the walls laced with bamboo and golden outlines.

"Agh!-" She tried getting up once more, but she was in too much pain to do so. "Kiaras...!? Kiara...!?" Rory shouted as loud as she could.

Rory turned to the side to see her wife in a similar condition on a bed next to her, most of her body wrapped in bandages. What the hell happened to them?

She looked around to see Kinzer, Gabriel, and Metatron in similar conditions as well. Gabriel seemed more well-off due to her natural healing, and so did Metatron, but Kinzer was definitely in some sort of a coma. What she was worried about was how was Metatron hurt...?

(So yes, your characters will be decently injured upon awakening lol.)

David was laying in a bed across the room, tears still streaming from his face as he stared at the ceiling.

“How many times will we be put through this hell…?” He said quietly. He regretted joining the Lostbelts with every fiber of his being, hated he was tortured by reliving the same mass death over and over again. Stars danced in his vision as he nearly vomited onto the floor. He didn’t move from his spot, breathing heavily as he nearly had a panic attack.

Though, it was likely David wouldn’t be able to move, even if he wanted to. The damage he accumulated in the battle, alongside the strange new injures that had appeared in the flash of light, had completely destroyed his body, his bones cracked and shattered as his organs had partly shut down. The only reason he was still conscious was due to his own natural healing.

Masayoshi was in better shape, but was still injured severely, having slipped into unconscious the moment the light had hit her, laying next to David as she breathed heavily.

Seeing Masayoshi injured drove David further over the edge, the man beginning to hyperventilate as his mental state began to deteriorate further.

Lance was in similar shape, drifting in and out of consciousness as he groaned quietly.

Terevion was in a coma similar to Kinzer, Yharon in a similar state to the Seraphim, while Cullthane was just waking up himself, looking over at Terevion and visible grimacing

Rhongomyniad's breathing was extremely harsh, she wasn't really conscious, but it was clearly her body didn't take well fo what happened

Imperius was already trying to get on his feet, not at all worried about his injuries as he began trying to make his way over to Metatron to wake him up

"I'm awake, you dolt... Ah, ****..." Metatron murmured, slowly getting up as he went over to get his clothes off of his bedside table, covered in bandages and stitches.

Metatron went over to Lance, gently slapping him on the face. "Oi, wake up, mortal..."

There would be the soft sound of flowing water, along with the peaceful environment of falling leaves and in the middle of all of this, there would be a young woman. From the looks of it, she was a young adult that was just barely reaching 21. Though she was currently sitting in meditation, the sound of a sudden shout would shake her out of her meditative stupor. Her eyes opening wide, she would quickly walk over to the medical room, seeing how it was the source of the noise. Slowly, she opened the door to see how the bandaged people were doing.

“Hmm? Ngh…” Lance muttered incomprehensibly, slowly opening his eyes as he stared blankly at Metatron.

“…what…happened…?” The man murmured. He felt as if he has been hit by a truck.

David continued to hyperventilate, devolving into a full on panic attack as he tried to get up, worsening his injuries as he immediately vomited blood onto the ground, collapsing onto the bed.

"You should not move, considering the condition you are in."

Really, anyone could tell from a glance that the young woman before them was practically harmless. There was barely any bloodlust visible but still, there was something underneath the surface. But for now, she would look over to David for a quick moment, and helping him sit back onto the bed.

"As for who I am, I am Kajo Rivera. Though, this is not an ideal circumstance to introduce myself to you all."

"I can fight in worse conditions." Imperius said, moving over to Rhongomyniad to wake her up, only to have her groan and hold her head in extreme pain

"We have healers capable of dealing with such wounds, if you have a strong pain killer, the girl with blonde hair, Rhongomyniad, should be able to help." Cullthane informed Kajo

"We have painkillers here." Suddenly, a woman walked into the room, holding a sword that she swiftly sheathed.
3667e26be7c954437e19ff290d73a83d.jpg

"To explain in detail, you all fell from the sky around 30 kilometers east of this facility." The woman said.

"Fell... from the sky...?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes. Most of your bones were broken by the time we found you and your organs were in a state of disarray. Regardless of what healing you have, moving too much will worsen them." She said.

"We... We were fighting some... thing in... Atlantis..." Gabriel murmured, slouching against her bed.

"Atlantis? Go on." The woman asked.

"W-Wait a second... Who are you...?" Gabriel asked.

"My name is Souji Okita, commander and chief of the Shinsengumi unit... I was ordered to investigate you as soon as you regained consciousness, and it seems that time is now." Okita said, simply pulling up a chair to sit down.

Back