• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"He can talk 10 meters away at minimum." Terevion said, maintaining a defensive position in front of Gabriel, clearly hating it as well

Cullthane teleported back 10 meters in front of Gabriel as if on command, allowing Adam to stand in front of him by parting his attacks to allow him to get that close

Rhongomyniad began shuffling back, trying to pull Kinzer to everyone else's position

"What are your thoughts on this, Metatron?" Yharon asked quietly

David gritted his teeth, staring at Masayoshi before shifting his gaze to Gabriel his muscles clenched as he contemplated just attacking Adam regardless. Slowly, he breathed out through his nose, trying to calm himself as he slowly stepped backward, moving next to Gabriel, assuming he could get inside the barrier himself.

"...If he tries anything funny, hit 'em with everything we got..." he muttered quietly.

Masayoshi breathed out, staring at Adam as she slowly walked into position with the rest of the group.

Lance gripped his dagger tightly, knowing that this could end badly.

Kinzer gladly followed along, heavily on guard.

Kiara stuck close to Rory who grouped up with everyone as well, ready to strike at a moment's notice.

"......"

Adam got as close as allowed, "It has been so long, my precious daughter... I thought we'd be separated for eternity, but now that I know you're still alive..."

"...What? You're going to torture me?" Gabriel asked, violently trembling as she covered herself with her wings.

"Torture? No, quite the opposite, in fact, dear... I am going to give you everything. Everything you could ever imagine... Everything I can give you, as that is what a father does for his precious child, no...?" Adam said.

Gabriel remained silent, but... She was weirdly attracted. Not in a romantic way, no, it was something different. She had felt... wanted, for something. She felt cared about and loved. She'd felt that before but it was different for Adam because... he created her...

"F-... Father...?" Gabriel tried to get closer to him, "Is... that what you are...?"

"Yes, my dear, I'm your father... Just keep walking and we can be together again... My precious Eve..." Adam said, beckoning her.

"I want... to go over there..." She murmured, trying to press against Cullthane's and Metatron's barriers. "Let me through...!"

"Don't listen to him, Gabriel! He's lying to you!!" Rory shouted with all her might, trying to hold Gabriel back.

"Don't listen to them, Gabriel... They're trying to push us apart. To keep us separated." Adam said, Gabriel beginning to bang against the barriers with all her might to no avail, unable to break them down. Adam snickered.

"It doesn't matter what they say to you, Gabriel... I love you, not them. I need you to keep absorbing Fantasy Trees. I need you to keep finding out more. If you keep doing that for me, we can create a brand new Eden, not the old one where that piece of trash taught you..." Adam said.

"New... Eden...?" Gabriel murmured.

"That's right, dearest! And you can bring all of your friends, too! Except for that disgusting Seraphim, at least." Adam said.

"But I... I can't... I care about Cullthane... He's..." Gabriel stopped banging. "And how will you make this... new Eden...? What even are you?" Gabriel asked, seeming to snap back into her senses a bit as she backed up.

“New Eden? Seraphrim?” Masayoshi thought. She glanced at Gabriel, before shifting her gaze to Cullthane, wondering what happened in the past between them.

“I thought we destroyed the fantasy tree…” Masayoshi muttered.

David sighed in relief that she had stopped, yet still gently grasped Gabriel shoulder, intent on pulling her back if she tried to go towards the man again.

"Tell her how you'd make this new Eden. Try and keep it truthful, although I know that's hard for you." Cullthane said, tilting his head a bit before putting it straight again

Terevion put a hand in front of Gabriel and spoke as well "by the way, if you wanted to be more trustworthy, you should've come in here with an aura that harmed every human here and especially harmed Gabriel." Terevion said bluntly

Imperius, who had remained silent the entire time, spoke up "Trust you? You have done nothing to garner such honor!"

"Honestly... When people think that they really matter when they truly, truly don't, it bothers me to no end. I don't need your trust... Only... hers..." Adam said, pulling out what seemed to be a pistol and turning away.

"Wait! What are you doing!? I'm not done talking to you!" Gabriel shouted, "What are you trying to do...?! Why did you abandon me!? What happened between us...!?"

"All in due time, dearest. In due time... Kill them." Adam shot himself, falling to the ground which began to lightly rumble.

"We end this lostbelt now!" Cullthane yelled, beginning to merge his attacks into one and clearly on guard

Yharon roared, Rhongomyniad clung to Kinzer harder, Imperius maintained his position, and Terevion was still in the barrier with Lance, Metatron, and Gabriel

David glanced down at Adams's body, confusion mixing with his anger.

"...What....the hell did he just do...?" David said. He looked around wildly, wondering if it was some trick.

"Damn it." Masayoshi muttered. She had hoped Gabriel's talk with Cullthane would give her some answers about what happened between them... and what it had to do with the Lostbelts as a whole. But instead, it only raised more questions for her. She sighed in frustration, channeling her magic as she prepared for whatever was coming.

Suddenly, giant floating roots shot up violently from the ground, crushing the castle under their weight and creating a large battlefield made from the roots that sat extremely high in the air, making the oxygen levels incredibly thin.

"Damnit!-" Adam's previous corpses disappeared into shadows as Rory shouted, Kiara covering her mouth as she prepared herself for battle.

"You've given me a chance to test the new prototype a bit earlier, but you already knew this was coming, right?" Adam's voice rang throughout the area, black and white crystals appearing in the air, just as informed previously...

Cullthane charged all the attacks into his barrier around Gabriel, forming another several dozen

"Gabriel... these are your kin I think... you ready...?" Terevion asked

Rhongomyniad stopped clinging to Kinzer, standing strong as she breathed out "Let's end this shithole."

Imperius readied his spear, jumping back next to Rory, his wings not burning her at all

Yharon roared and was clearly ready

"...I'm ready." Gabriel quit covering herself with her wings and spread them out, various magical circles charged with Light Magic forming around them.

"I'm gonna get some ******* answers." She said with determination, holding back fearful tears.

Kiara let out a breath, "Let's get ******* fired up!!" She shouted, clearly ready to fight, even if she was afraid as well.

Rory armed herself with her strongest blade, staying silent as her eyes were filled with rage, gently freezing the roots below her.

Kinzer sighed, "Let's get this over with..." Like Gabriel, he armed himself with magic circles, primarily fire magic as his canines and his nails grew.

(I need a response from you, Midas.)

David gritted his teeth, his muscles clenching and hardening as he stared at the two crystals before him. His body instantly adapting itself to the lack of oxygen. He took a low stance, raising his fists as his whole body worked in tandem to boost his strength to its limit.

"....We've got ya back, Gabriel. Let's kick their ass!" David shouted.

Masayoshi covered herself in magical energy, already spawning a duplicate of herself as they both weaved magic in sync with each other, spheres made of pure energy surrounding them.

"...We'll get to the bottom of this. Whatever that man is planning..." Masayoshi said.

Lance breathed a shaky sigh, slapping his cheeks to focus as he grabbed two thin katana's from his pocket dimension, gripping them tightly as he began covering them with Metatron's power.

"...I suppose it's time to test if my training bore fruit..." He thought.

The crystals slammed into each other, manifesting a flash of light...

"Alright... Let's do this..." Gabriel murmured.

"Kill them NOW." Adam's voice rang out once more as the being revealed themselves.
34a7f72579ca6670a524245c081d30fb.jpg

"Ahg.. a... ., ."

The being was most definitely akin to an angel in a way, but its body was clearly incomplete, its wings were tattered, and it seemed alien to everything around it as if it didn't know what was actually going on around it.

"What are you doing, you failure? I said KILL THEM." Adam's voice would ring out once more, the broken angel stumbling before hundreds of homing lasers were shot at the group, the thing groaning.

David stared at the creature for a moment, for a fraction of a second, he hesitated. He almost felt sad for the thing, it clearly wasn't in its right mind....whatever it was. Yet those feelings disappeared a moment later, David's mind clouding itself with his desire to protect Gabriel at all costs. It didn't matter what it was, if Adam had sent it to kill them, they'd have to kill it first.

David rushed forward, immediately wrapping himself in a thick shell of bone as he moved toward the creature. his body shifting itself so that while the homing blasts of energy did slam into his body, they did not impact any of his vulnerable areas, only landing glancing blows that he could easily power through or regenerate from, assuming he was successful. He continued to rush forward, slamming an intense amount of downward gravity onto the angel in an attempt to restrain its movements.

Masayoshi and her clone began summoning their own balls of energy, violently slamming into the creatures' attacks in hopes of negating them. At the same time, she would attempt to blast a thin beam of light directly at the angel, hoping to pierce its torso.

Lance dashed forward, using his newfound agility granted by his intense training to rapidly avoid the creatures' homing blasts. Holding out his hands' he used Metatron's energy to rapidly construct a thick barrier in front of them, hoping to block a portion of the energy as it came rushing towards the party.

Last edited:
Cullthane charged all the attacks into his barrier around Gabriel, forming another several dozen

"Gabriel... these are your kin I think... you ready...?" Terevion asked

Rhongomyniad stopped clinging to Kinzer, standing strong as she breathed out "Let's end this shithole."

Imperius readied his spear, jumping back next to Rory, his wings not burning her at all

Yharon roared and was clearly ready
(Boop)

The crystals slammed into each other, manifesting a flash of light...

"Alright... Let's do this..." Gabriel murmured.

"Kill them NOW." Adam's voice rang out once more as the being revealed themselves.
34a7f72579ca6670a524245c081d30fb.jpg

"Ahg.. a... ., ."

The being was most definitely akin to an angel in a way, but its body was clearly incomplete, its wings were tattered, and it seemed alien to everything around it as if it didn't know what was actually going on around it.

"What are you doing, you failure? I said KILL THEM." Adam's voice would ring out once more, the broken angel stumbling before hundreds of homing lasers were shot at the group, the thing groaning.
"Oh, Gabriel rejects you so you try to kill her? Your double motives are almost amusing." Cullthane said, sending ten attacks for each of the angel's one at each of its beams, putting an explosion right where the red light was under it's chest

Imperius put his spear forward and shot a beam right at the angel with silent fury

Yharon caused wreaths of fire to spring up across the angel, trying to take it down immediately

Rhongomyniad sent the spears at the angel, watching out for the dark crystal and keeping a couple dozen readied at it

"Keep calm Gabriel, you'll be fine." Terevion calmly comforted his partner, keeping his gun readied "Metatron, just speak your mind about that... thing." Terevion said

Adam was silent, but snickers could be heard, as if he himself was amused by what he was seeing.

Even with David's bone armor, the beams of light that did hit him were capable of piercing through it and burning him from the inside out as the angel was hit with all of the other attacks, Kinzer sending fire along with Yharon's to continuously destroy it as it was consumed by beams of magical energy and flames, Lance's efforts also able to block some of the attacks.

But it got back up. It picked up the shards of its body and shot towards them again as it continued to pelt the group with homing attacks, letting out pained groans as it clearly felt pain from having to forcefully put its body back to together after being hit with a combination of attacks that usually would've ended its life on the spot.

"Hg...!" The artificial angel tried to grab Gabriel, clearly holding no intent to kill her from Adam's orders as beams of light flew everywhere else, trying to intercept the rest of the party.

"Gabriel!-" Rory deflected the beams of homing light to the best of her ability, but she noticed Gabriel's pained expression from the thing trying to grab her and somewhat succeeding, gripping into her wings and burning them like an acid as it groaned.

"Agh... Ahg...!" The thing was clearly not doing this willingly.

"....Disgusting..." Metatron said bluntly.

Cullthane teleported, blasting the angel point blank with his pure magical power, trying to break it's grip physically and speaking quietly "If we could help you we would, but he is making sure we have to attack eachother until one side is dead.)

Imperius moved to intercept the homing attacks, while he was completely serious he effortlessly deflected the homing attacks with Solarian because by God we are so far past that level of skill

Terevion also point blanked the angel with his gun, trying to make sure Gabriel wasn't too injured

Rhongomyniad Sqeaked and dashed to Gabriel's side, trying to heal her the best she could while Yharon continued assaulting it with flames

David was able to regenerate his injured body, his damage shifting, ensuring that he didn't take serious damage even despite the blasts burning through his body.

"shit, I can't dodge that many at once..." David muttered. Breathing out, he rushed towards Gabriel again, using his damage shifting strategy to again mitigate the blasts just enough so that they would injure him within his capacity to heal. Fighting through the pain, he launched a powerful burst of gravity onto the angel's head, attempting to crush it outright with the sudden increase in gravity, careful to avoid damaging Gabriel.

Masayoshi attempted to freeze the being in stopped time for a fraction of a second, hoping to allow her allies to land their attacks easier by preventing its movements. At the same time, her duplicate would fire a blast of energy at the homing blasts, nullifying those near her.

Lance took out his daggers, amplifying them with Metatron's powers as he threw a barrage of projectiles at the creature.

Even through all the damage it was taking, it continued to scream out in pain, violently flailing around as the homing lasers were beginning to become more erratic in their patterns, it's body being broken and violently put back together.

Rory and Kiara assaulted it with attacks as it rebuilt its body, the thing hitting Kiara in the side with a whip of darkness and knocking Rory away with a rain of shards made from its own body, Gabriel simply sighing.

"Gabriel, what the hell are you doing...!?" Rory shouted as Gabriel slowly walked forward towards the thing.

"It's in pain, Rory... I want to try and heal it..." Gabriel murmured as she made no attempts to dodge its violent flailing.

David slowly healed his wounds, staring at Gabriel. He could tell it was in pain. That was obvious to anyone. and it was clear it wasn't mentally stable. Deep down, David didn't want to attack the creature, knowing whatever it suffering, but he thought he had no choice.

"Gabriel...do ya think it will stop attacking if you manage to heal it...?" David yelled out, more lasers piercing into him as he stumbled, spitting out blood as his body rapidly attempted to seal his wounds.

"If you've got an idea kid, do it now!!" Kinzer shouted, defending Rhongomyniad with forcefields.

As Gabriel got closer to the thing, it flailed around more violently, its attacks becoming progressively harder to restrain or dodge.

"It's fine... Just... Ha...!" Gabriel could feel one of its shards go right through her abdomen, but she kept moving forward.

"Just let me in..." She tried hugging the thing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!-"

The thing let out a violent, pained shriek that caused internal damage across the entire battlefield, Gabriel taking a large brunt of the attack due to being in direct contact with the thing as she coughed out blood, the thing trying to get her off of it.

Imperius moved quickly, helping to restrain it in such a way where it'd be non-lethal with Cullthane helping both physically and magically as well though he had some golden blood dripping from a corner of his mouth now, Rhongomyniad rushing to heal everyone and coughing up a massive puddle silver blood just as she got to Gabriel

David staggered behind the creature, blood flowing from his mouth and eye's as he immediately put it into a full nelson. He attempted to use his experience in wrestling, combined with his mighty strength, to prevent the creature from moving as he forced his body to continue functioning, which was further supported by Rhongo's healing.

Masayoshi circled behind the creature and summoned a thick, magical chain that wrapped around it, hoping to aid the voters in preventing it from moving. Blood flowed from her nose and mouth as she began to feel dizzy, yet she continued to maintain her magic chains around the angel.

"Please, let me in...!!!" Gabriel shouted as the thing continued flailing around as best it could, stabbing into David with its shards and burning Gabriel as Kiara was panicking, extremely worried that the internal damage would harm her unborn child.

"Just let me help you!" Gabriel shouted, seemingly passing out as it seems she entered the thing's mind, her grip loosening and allowing the thing to knock her unconscious body away, even if it was still restrained by the group's efforts.

"G-Gabriel!" David shouted out, spitting out blood as the shards of the creature buried themselves in his body. David flexed his body suddenly, forcefully closing his wounds with his body control to prevent himself from losing any more blood.

"..What...what happened to her?"

Masayoshi held her chains steady, breathing heavily as she glanced toward Gabriel's unconscious form.

"...did she do it?" Masayoshi muttered, glancing back at the creature.

"She entered its mind..." Metatron said as he formed a barrier around the thing, trying to use the shards of the barrier to hold it in place.

"Th-Thank you, Rhongomyniad...!" Kiara said, extremely grateful for the healing.

Gabriel, while in its mind, saw darkness, endless darkness. "H-Hello...?"

She could hear crying, she could then hear grunts, she could hear mere complacent sighs, but she also heard shouts of rage as well.

"There's no hope... I just wanna go home..."

She saw a small little boy with blue hair and two wings crying in the darkness, "Master Remiel... You said everything would be okay..."

"No use crying about it now, kid. We're all gonna die." Another taller blue-haired angel stood above the boy, bearing 4 wings. His eyes were a deep brown and he was suited with rusted and broken armor.

"We fought valiantly but of course we lost, we're just run O' the mill Angels. It's those Seraphim who've really got the power..." The armored angel said.

"What are you... what are..." Gabriel was confused... Who were these people...?

"UGH!!! IT PISSES ME OFF!!! ARE WE REALLY GONNA BE STUCK HERE!?! WE SHOULD BE OUT THERE KICKING ASS!! MASTER MICHAEL WOULD'VE WANTED THAT!" Suddenly, a female angel with fiery orange wings covered in ornate golden armor who was even taller than the other armored one shouted out.

"He's dead, you prick! Use your head! We've been captured somehow!" The other armored angel shouted back.

"P-Please... don't fight..." The two-winged Angel murmured as he cried, "Master Remiel hated fighting..."

"W-Wait- Who are you guys!?" Gabriel shouted, grabbing their attention.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" The female angel shouted, getting up close and personal with Gabriel.

"Uh... I'm Gabriel! I'm an Archangel!" She shouted back, trying to look tough despite her nervousness.

"Archangel? Remiel's bastion, I assume..." The other armored angel said, walking up to Gabriel with his arms crossed.

"R-Really...!?" The two-winged Angel went up to Gabriel with a smile, clearly happy that someone of Remiel's bastion was still alive.

"N-No- Wait- You guys wait- Your not... alive. Your trapped inside something, some sort of... thing... Made by a guy named Adam-" The female Angel cut Gabriel off.

"WELL, DUH! WE KNEW THAT ALREADY, YOU DUNCE!" She shouted, "UGH, I'M SO MAD!!"

"L-Look, just... calm down... I'm here to help you guys..." She murmured.

"Help us? Gabriel, there ain't no hope. We're done. Our Seraphim are dead. We can't fight back against this." The other armored Angel said.

"I just wanna go home... I didn't want this..." The two-winged Angel murmured, continuing to hysterically cry. "I want to see master Remiel..."

"IT'S ALL HIS FAULT, ALL THAT ******'S FAULT!! IF ONLY HE DIDN'T EXIST...!" The female Angel shouted.

"W-Wait!- Please stop...!!" Gabriel exclaimed.

On the outside, Gabriel writhed because of the negative emotions she was experiencing. The thing tried to violently tear away at Imperius and David, trying to rip through Imperius's armor with dozens of its shards and doing the same to David's flesh, Rory covering it in ice to continue restraining it.

"Haa...! Ha...!" Gabriel breathing heavily, gripping her head.

David trembled, chunks of flesh being torn from his arms and chest as he felt the creature break his body apart. he coughed up blood suddenly, as the creature manage to cut into one of his organs. He stumbled, nearly letting go of the being before quickly wrapping himself back onto it again, breathing heavily as he maintained his hold on the creature. His arm muscles bulged as he tightened his hold further, gritting his teeth as he pushed himself to keep the thing at bay.

"G-Gabriel...ya...ya can do it..." David muttered.

"Metatron. I'm going in." Cullthane said, positioning himself and tapping the being on the head, a blast of magic sending him right at Metatron

"Enough of your petty squabbling, can't you see there are more than one individual reacting highly negatively to that?" Cullthane said, his voice had a bit of anger in it

Imperius continued restraining the angel, easily dodging everything it sent at him

"It's fine... it's fine..." Rhongomyniad murmured, almost trying to reassure herself

"I hope they know what they're doing." Yharon said

The being was practically spamming those sound attacks now, but it's movements were getting sloppy and far easier to dodge as Cullthane entered it's mine, practically just flailing and screaming like a wild beast.

Kinzer went over to Rhongomyniad, blood spewing from his eyes and mouth as he created a large barrier around her and Kiara.

"Agh... ****..." Kinzer murmured, holding his throat as he coughed out blood. "Those... *******... Agh... Better know... what they're doing..."

"Damnit Cullthane...!!!" Metatron shouted as he held his brother.

"M-Master Cullthane...?!" The two-winged Angel shot up, going over to the Seraphim.

"C-Cullthane!? What are you doing here!?" Gabriel asked, surprised to see him in the mental world.

"Seraphim-Class...? Peculiar..." The other armored Angel scratched his chin in curiosity, while the female Angel didn't even seem to care.

"SO WHAT!? HE CAN'T HELP US...!! UGH!" She shouted.

Back