• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

What awaited them within the violent storm was a giant, elaborate castle. It was akin to a maze, really, Gabriel forming another magic circle around herself after dissipating the other ones, clearly a tracking spell to those with magical knowledge.

"Damnit... Nothing..." She murmured, having tried to track Adam or his artificial angel, or any other enemies they could find.

Metatron simply remained silent, Kiara continuously checking on Rory as they got close to the castle, the door slowly opening for them, Gabriel instinctively trembling as she could tell that they were being invited in.

"Haaa... Ha..." She breathed heavily as she trembled, nearly covering herself up with her wings in fear.

David immediately walked up to Gabriel, standing nearby.

"....we're here for ya, alright. Terevion and I won't leave your side." David muttered. His muscles tensed as he looked around the castle.

Lance glanced at Metatron, hesitantly summoning a sword and scabbard around his waist.

"Are you alright, Metatron?" Lance asked quietly.

Masayoshi hovered close to Cullthane, concerned as she wondered what her teacher was thinking.

Cullthane didn't even seem to notice Masayoshi, a deathly quiet over him as he floated to go through the entrance

Rhongomyniad stuck close to Kinzer, her own fear skyrocketing by being in such a situation

Yharon remained steadfast in his pace

Terevion gently bumped his shoulder into Gabriel, silently saying he was there for her

David immediately walked up to Gabriel, standing nearby.

"....we're here for ya, alright. Terevion and I won't leave your side." David muttered. His muscles tensed as he looked around the castle.

Lance glanced at Metatron, hesitantly summoning a sword and scabbard around his waist.

"Are you alright, Metatron?" Lance asked quietly.

Masayoshi hovered close to Cullthane, concerned as she wondered what her teacher was thinking.
Gabriel nodded, still clearly hesitating to move forward as she sucked it up and began slowly walking, constantly on guard. Rory stayed near Gabriel, which prompted Kiara to follow her out of worry, eventually trying to psyche herself back up as well as she realized she was being consumed by worry.

"...I'm fine, Lance. This place just gives me an eerie feeling. Something not even I can shake..." Metatron murmured.

Lance nodded.

"...I feel the same way...this place is...dreadful." He murmured, sticking close to Metatron as they walked into the castle.

David moved close behind Gabriel, spawning eyes across his body to cover his blindspots as he continued to walk forward.

Masayoshi continued to follow behind Cullthane, already preparing her magic in case anything attacked them.

Rory's eyes turned from crimson to a deep snow-like color as she shot forward, "Move!"

As soon as she dashed forward with Kiara in tow, countless traps were set off. Explosions, poison arrows, bursts of magic and corruption, all of it shot at the group, Rory's senses having picked up the traps merely a moment before everyone else did, allowing her to activate her Battle Arts and warn the group.

Kinzer instinctively picked up Rhongomyniad, forming barriers around the both of them as he clicked his tongue, Poseidon running next to them. "Damn it..." Kinzer murmured.

Gabriel winced as the corruption traps specifically hit her wings, seeming to burn her like an acid even with her divinity, which wasn't that much.

Cullthane snapped his fingers, automatically removing the corruption from those who were hit by it, while also attacking the corruption traps with his power nullification to remove some of the effectiveness

Rhongomyniad let out a grunt of surprise as she was picked up, immediately trying to start purifying anyone who Cullthane might've missed

Terevion blasted the corruption traps with his massive gun, rockets, bullets, lasers, it didn't matter, all were going into the traps to keep them off of him and the rest of the group, scooping up Gabriel in one hand and rushing rushing to the front like where Cullthane was

Yharon wasted no time burning the corruption with his fire, bouncing to Gabriel and Terevion to keep them protected

David rushed forward, slamming any remaining traps with a mighty gravitational field, crushing them and pulling any projectile they shot out into itself. However, it didn't affect any of his comrades.

"You alright Gabriel!?" David shouted out, maintaining his gravity to ensure the traps were crushed. A blast of corruption slammed against his leg, but luckily Cullthanes purification was able to deal with it once the angel snapped his fingers.

Masayoshi frozen time, avoiding any traps that would hit her for a moment. She matched the powerful bursts of magic and explosions with her own balls of energy, the forces clashing together and canceling each other out.

Lance covered himself in a thick barrier using Metatron's power, teleporting forward as he rushed behind Rory.

"I'm fine!!" Gabriel shouted as Terevion carried her, the traps being promptly taken care of as the group got to a wider space, which was obviously filled with more traps, the walls laced with corruption.

"Haaa... Ha... Hg... Getting closer..." Gabriel gripped her head, the group clearly already getting close to their first enemy, Gabriel holding onto Terevion as she tried to get off of him.

Terevion and Cullthane blasted the traps, Cullthane himself using purification magic to clear the way anywhere he could

"Make up your mind, you gonna cling to me or push away?" Terevion said, letting Gabriel cling if she wanted

Yharon pressed onwards, taking the very front with Rory

Rhongomyniad summoned several dozen light spears to try and strike at anything coming

David jumped upward, his hands mutating into wings as he avoided touching the walls. He covered himself in an incredibly thick shell made of bone. Which would rapidly shed from his body the moment the corruption touched it, hopefully protecting him from harm.

Simultaneously, he shifted the gravity in the room slightly, causing it to push his allies forward to speed up their charge, though careful not to mess up their ability to dodge or stop.

Masayoshi used her time manipulation on the traps themselves, freezing them in place for a few moments and making it much easier for Rhongo and the others to obliterate them.

"I-I- I am getting down, just give me a second!" Gabriel said as she got onto her own two feet, still holding her head and leaning against Terevion, the corruption still burning through David's bone armor like acid, though luckily he had shed it before it could burn through.

"Everyone alright?" Rory asked, having burned through the remaining traps with white flames.

Kiara nodded, "I'm fine! Warn me before you do that, Rory..." She said with a sigh.

Kinzer let Rhongomyniad down, "Yeah... What a warm welcome..."

(Cool. I hope it tastes good.)

"Alright... I'm glad everyone is... relatively fine..." Gabriel murmured, using her wings to prop herself up so she wasn't leaning against Terevion.

Kinzer would turn to Rhongomyniad, a barrier still around both of them. "You good?" He asked, gripping his staff.

"Yeah, I'm good," Kinzer said, keeping the barrier up as Gabriel began violently coughing, blood spewing from her mouth and nose, the sound of footsteps approaching the group.

"Agh- Kh-! A-aH- Ka-... Kagh!.." Gabriel let out a choking sound, an ominous feeling approaching the group. No, it was more than ominous, it was like poison, an aura of miasmic poison tailored to inflict pain.

"What in the...?" Kinzer noticed that blood had begun spewing from his nose as well, his eyes going bloodshot as it seemed to be affecting the humans in the group along with Gabriel specifically.

"Something's coming..." Rory murmured, the poison reminding her of something akin to Ether, but something different entirely as she wiped the blood from her face while it poured, feeling as if her insides were torn out while Kiara held onto her hand.

"Agh... It hurts..." She murmured to herself, breathing heavily as she rubbed her stomach.

"Back up." Terevion said, not minding the blood spilling from his nose, backing up into Gabriel to push her back

Rhongomyniad let out a loud squeak of alarm, immediately rushing to heal anybody effected, prioritizing Kinzer first

Yharon grunted, transforming into Dragon form while Cullthane's eyes narrowed, magic that Gabriel could scarcely comprehend filling the air

Blood poured from David's mouth, the man quickly attempting to stop it with his body control as his eyes became bloodshot. Quickly, he staggered in front of Masayoshi.

"What the hell...?" David muttered, his muscles tensed as he readied himself for combat.

Masayoshi was worse off, blood flowing from her mouth as she coughed heavily, a small puddle of blood forming on the ground below her.

Lance covered his mouth as blood spilled from nose, his hands shaking as he grabbed a dagger from his coat.

Rhongomyniad's healing did seem to partially work, but, only to an extent, blood still pouring from their bodies as Kinzer kneeled down a bit, Gabriel violently recoiling back in pure fear as the enemy approached them...

"Why, hello there. My name is Adam."
e3c972e5f814b097d4c5a457eaa1871e.jpg

He wore a mask and cloak. His voice was human, at least, but, everything about him was veiled in obscurity. From what could be seen, he was male, or well, his voice was male, but this obviously wasn't his true form, whatever hid behind the mask.

Gabriel was immediately struck with fear she'd never displayed before. She clung to Terevion as tight as possible, cowering behind as she hyperventilated hard, unable to even face this man who called themselves Adam.

"Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away...!!" She mumbled to herself as her nails dug into Terevion.

"Adam?" David muttered. Slowly, he stepped forward, blood still flowing from his mouth as he took a step between him and Gabriel.

"...Get the **** away from her...." David said, his fist clenched as he tried to power through the strange aura the man was emitting.

Masayoshi walked closer to Gabriel, summoning a gavel in her hands as she stared at the strange figure, coughing quietly. Lance summoned several more daggers as he unconsciously took a step backward.

"Long time... no see." Cullthane responded, pure venom in his voice as he readied himself for combat immediately, sigils and magic circles wildly in the air as Cullthane held a purple book in one hand, his wings glowing purple

Yharon barely held himself back from blasting Adam with flame right then and there, simply glaring at the man and waiting until he made the move

Terevion readied to fire his weapon immediately

Rhongomyniad breathed out a bit, teleporting to Gabriel's side and erecting a full body forcefield around her before teleporting to Lance "Metatron, you'll be needed." She said quietly, a bit of fear and rage in her voice

Rory immediately charged forward, Silver Blade in hand with clear and apparent rage in her eyes as she charged through his poisonous aura.

"R-Rory...!!!" Kiara shouted, reaching out to her wife and charging forward with her as she tried to hold her back from doing anything reckless.

"How very, very rude..." Adam said as he walked forward, "All I desire is to see my precious daughter... What right do you all have to-?"

Rory cut the man in half, and then into pieces, no blood coating her blade as his chunks shot into the air, Rory breathing heavily in rage-fueled fury.

"They aren't idiots... you fool. Don't you dare let your guard down now." Cullthane said, his voice unchanging as he addressed Adam, then the group, an impossibly layered forcefield being erected around Gabriel and Terevion courtesy of him, readying hundreds, no, thousands of attacks at varying positions in and around the group

"He will have to kill me to get to you." Terevion told Gabriel quietly, trying to comfort her as he kept his weapon steady "still, some healing would help."

Rhongomyniad prepared light spears in tandem with Cullthane's attacks, following his lead

Yharon moved close to Rory and Adam's chunks, having no plans to let him be

David breathed through his mouth, coughing a bit again as he glared ahead, still visibly tensed despite the man being cut apart.

"...Daughter...?" He murmured. Confusion and anger mixed in his voice.

"...That was too easy...was that a clone of some kind..?" Masayoshi mumurmed. Hesitantly, she took a step forward, examining the chunks that had fallen to the ground.

"Rude."
a079c1c6281d025f990f2f7c4d2cb899.jpg

A man floated in the air playing an instrument, a somber tune filling the area as Gabriel shakily healed Terevion, gripping onto him.

"You ******..." Rory murmured.

"Rory, calm down, don't do anything rash..." Kiara murmured, which was weird coming from her, but she knew Rory could be difficult when upset.

"Now, if you would please allow me to pick up my daughter, then I think we can put all of this behind us. She's been in daycare for far too long." Adam said in his new form.

"Shut the hell up." Terevion instantly said, Cullthane remaining silent, but did inch attacks closer to Adam and teleport back to Lance and Metatron, touching them and teleporting them into his barrier

"We're stuck in these lostbelts, there is no "put this behind us"." Yharon said, hellfire in his voice as he teleported behind Terevion and the forcefield Rhongomyniad beginning to cling to Kinzer

"**** off." David said bluntly, clearly restraining himself from striking the man himself at this point, his muscles bulging as he glared at the strange being. He wanted to wring his neck, to tear him apart just as Rory did.

"Don't care what the hell ya want with Gabriel. We ain't letting ya near her..." David said, anger evident in his voice as he clenched his fists tightly.

"...Daycare?....daughter....?" Masayoshi muttered, wondering what the man was referring to. She stood nearby Gabriel, magic emitting from her body as she prepared to attack at any moment.

"Honestly, you people have 0 tact at all..." Adam said as he floated down.

"It's gonna be fine, Rhongo... This ****** ain't gonna do anything..." Kinzer murmured.

Gabriel trembled as waved at her, poking out from behind Terevion. "G-Guys..." She murmured, "I... I want... to talk... t-to...."

"Talk to him? Girl, he means to make you suffer." Metatron said with crossed arms.

"Maybe you should silence people you blather on to, granted you being here at all isn't something I find the most trustworthy either." Yharon immediately said

"Your not leaving this barrier, and what Metatron said." Terevion said, nudgijg Gabriel on the cheek, trying to comfort her a bit

"Will he...?" Rhongomyniad murmured, disturbed by the Seraphim guard against Adam and the man himself

"Like I said, they aren't idiots." Cullthane said

David glanced at Gabriel in the corner of his eyes, not turning away from Adam for a moment.

"Gabriel, he's too dangerous!" David said, taking a steady step backward as he saw Adam land.

"W-what if he tries to hurt you?"

Masayoshi stayed silent for a moment.

"...maybe she could talk with him behind the barrier...we don't need to let him close to her..." Masayoshi said quietly. In truth, she was curious, extremely so, about this strange man before them. She wanted to ask him what he meant herself.

Back