• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Oh! Well, Masayoshi got stabbed in the stomach, but she could use her time magic to heal from that. So she's fine now." David said, scratching his chin.

"...Rory was getting pretty banged up since she was taking most of Masayoshi's attacks head-on...but she seemed fine last time I saw her. She's good at regenerating, so I wouldn't worry about her" David shrugged.

Rory and Kiara walked out of the training arena, coming through the portal, both clearly battered and bruised but their natural healing had dealt with any potentially fatal wounds. Rory held a katana, about 2 meters in length, dragging it across the floor as veins bulged around her arms, her eyes steeled for combat. She had clearly been training for weeks, maybe even months, to get into this peak condition in the time chamber.

Kiara was in a similar bruised state, and clearly had gotten stronger as well, but she was far less steeled than her wife, and there was clearly a ton on her mind.

"You ready?" Rory asked Kiara, dissipating her katana as she walked up to the main deck with her wife.

"I am... Yeah, I'm ready!" Kiara said, smiling faintly as she psyched herself up, the ship approaching a giant purple tornado that seemed to be covering something, whips of corrupted air striking and parting the sea around it.

"...Or at least I think I'm ready," Kiara said as the ship stopped moving, unable to safely move forward as Kinzer walked out as well with a yawn.

"That time already?" Kinzer said, pulling up the map in his mind. "Looks like that storm is covering it up... There has to be an entrance somewhere..." He murmured with a shrug.

"We'll figure it out." He said.

"That we will..." Rhongomyniad said, energizing herself with her magic just as Cullthane began floating to the front of the ship and walking all the way up the stern, silently staring the storm down

Yharon walked towards Gabriel and tapped her gently on one wing to wake her up

Gabriel's wings gently pushed Yharon away as he did this, the archangel slowly getting up from her wing hammock and stretching out, her wings returning to their normal shape.

"That time...?" She asked, opening her eyes completely, clearly having had a good rest for the first time in a long while.

David was meditating in a corner, his eyes closed. He seemed motionless, but the inside of his body was aflame with movement. David checked and double-checked every cell in his body to ensure they were operating at peak performance. His bones were coated in a hardening material as his blood pumped rapidly through his body. His nails sharpened themselves into claws, which further shaped themselves all the way down to their smallest points. The air in his body was regulated, so that he could continue movement even with extremely little oxygen. His muscles were being shifted and flexed by the millimeter, slowly building themselves up and tearing themselves apart, rapidly honing themselves. His joints were expanded and multiplied, as his eye's were altered and enhanced. Like a swordsman sharpening his sword, David sharpened his body.

Above him, Masayoshi hovered in her meditative trance. While she couldn't call on the Council of Masayoshi for guidance within the Lostbelts, she could recall their skills, engaging in intense mental training within herself with her alternate lives. Her magic honed itself to its peak as she continued to spar with them inside of her own mind. Within her, there were warriors of the highest caliber, powerful magicians, brilliant scientists, and an uncountable amount of other fighters from all walks of life. All her. All part of the Council that she had linked her mind to. And she sparred with them for as long as she could. Learning their patterns, and tactics. Her concentration and skills increased to a new level as she continued her mental training.

Lance was sitting in a corner, having just finished another training session. He panted, sharpening one of his daggers in preparation for the incoming threat.

Slowly, David opened his eyes, staring at Gabriel and Terevion.

"....Is it time to head out?" David asked quietly, breathing out slightly.

Last edited:
David felt the wind against his face, moving a finger so his hair wouldn't block his vision. Masayoshi suddenly snapped out of her trance, looking around in confusion before staring at the intense storm raging around them. Lance got up as well, examining the storm.

"....Do ya think the mages could help open a path with their air magic?" David asked loudly, hoping to be heard over the wind.

"I can try and open a path but I'll need some help with maintaining the path... It'd be pretty small, to..." Gabriel said as she set up various magic circles that were white in color, clearly for high-tier wind magic beyond what she'd normally use.

Gabriel nodded in appreciation, able to form a very miniscule hole in the storm with Masayoshi's help, Gabriel seeming impressed with the strength of her magic after training with Cullthane. The hole was hard to see from the ship, but, if they got close it'd be able to fit a person just below David's height.

"Alright...! I think I can... I think I can maintain this... Thanks, Masayoshi..." Gabriel said.

"I'll go in first!" Rory called out, summoning her sword Apophis and jumping off the ship and onto the water surface, the wind immediately pushing her back and forming large gashes on her body. "Agh...!"

"Yeah, we'll have to abandon this ship... We can't possibly get in close with it..." Poseidon said as he jumped down right after Kiara did.

Rhongomyniad grabbed onto Kinzer and let them drop over the edge, using a forcefield against the wind.

Cullthane teleported over to where Terevion and Gabriel were silently, ready to go down with them, though Terevion gave Cullthane a half and half trusting and untrusting glance

Imperius just dropped down, flying against the wind and arriving next to Rory, putting down an arm to pick her up and carry her through the hole unceremoniously

Yharon dropped down, using his fire as a shield against the winds effectively

Gabriel immediately went over to purify Rory as purple muck began spreading across her body, the archangel breathing heavily as she did this while maintaining the hole in the storm.

"Yeah... That'd be a good idea..." Rory said, nodding in appreciation at Gabriel.

"R-Rory...!! Are you alright!?" Kiara said, Gabriel pushing her back with her wings.

"No, the wind is corrupted!! If you don't have any divinity you'll be corrupted. Metatron, like David said, wrap everyone who doesn't have divinity in a barrier." Gabriel said, Metatron doing just that.

"Haaa... There we go. That should hold for now." Metatron said with his arms crossed.

“thanks Metatron, appreciate it.” David said, nodding as he jumped off the ship, quickly running towards the hole in the wind. Masayoshi jumped off shortly thereafter, following the group.

“Do you think you could teach me to make barriers as good as you’re own? They really are quite useful.” Lance asked Metatron, teleporting off the ship as he made his way through the wind.

Rory pushed Imperius away, clearly wanting to move on her own as Kiara stayed as close as she possibly could to her wife, extremely worried.

"I'll be fine..." Rory said to both Imperius and Kiara as she ran, the winds gradually getting stronger as they got closer to the hole.

"That'd take more time than you have in your life," Metatron said, puffing up his chest in pride as they charged.

"Come on... Ugh..." Kinzer grabbed Rhongomyniad's hand as his teeth grew sharper, along with his nails as a few veins bulged around his arms and legs, the man forcefully pulling Rhongomyniad and himself through with newfound physical strength.

"A pity." Lance sighed at Metatron's comment, clearly struggling as he made his way deeper into the wind.

While having less difficulty than Lance or Rhongo, David was struggling as well, using his gravity manipulation to forcefully anchor his feet to the ground as she slowly trudged his way towards the hole, grabbing Masayoshi and gently shielding her with his back.

"...Thank honey." She said. She used her magic, using her own wind magic to deflect some of the wind off them both, making it easier to move.

Back