• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

They made it to the training arena that Rory and David had previously sparred in, Rory immediately beginning to stretch out. "Gotta loosen up a bit..." She thought to herself as she displayed her inhuman flexibility, her spine and bones almost seeming as though they were entirely made of rubber.

"You ready, babe?" Kiara asked, also doing some stretches of her own. She was noticeably not as flexible as Rory, not even close, but, her movements were very efficient as to make sure she was able to fight at 100%.

"Yeah, I am..." Rory said, finally standing up straight. Rory took off her uniform, wrapping the sleeves around her waist like a belt as she also threw her hat off. She wrapped her long hair into a ponytail, breathing slowly.

"I can tell your pissed, Rory... About this whole situation, I mean." Kiara said as Rory even removed her large metal gloves, their weight causing craters to form in the ground as she dropped them. "Going all out, are we?" Kiara asked. Rory never removed her gloves during a fight.

"I'll need to move at full speed for this... The extra weight slows me down." Rory said, summoning a long katana. About 2 meters in length..

"Alright. Try not to go to hard, alright...? I... I'm mad to, but you know that you can get-" Rory cut Kiara off.

"I know, I know... I'll keep myself under control." Rory said, continuing to breath slowly as her crimson eyes became a steely white, Kiara able to feel a faint cold surrounding her lover. Kiara smiled.

"At least she's trying..." Kiara thought to herself, finishing her stretching as she stood up straight as well with a smile.

"Alright, Rory... Calm down... Well, don't calm down. Stay pissed. But don't become murderous. These are your friends... You need to channel that anger and rage into something... productive. Not into murderous rage..." Rory thought to herself, heaving one final breath before staring at David and Masayoshi.

"Controlled rage." Rory thought.

"Let's do this!" Kiara said enthusiastically.

David had begun stretching as well, his body moving almost akin to liquid as it contorted into various shapes, David beginning to sprout additional joints on his body to increase his range of motion further.

"....she ain't playing around, be careful honey.." David said, contorting his body.

"...Who do you think you're talking to?" Masayoshi said, smiling at him as she did some stretches of her own. She wasn't nearly as flexible as even Kiara, but she still was obviously in shape.

"....we've sparred for over 5 years...and how many times have you beaten me...?" She said, flashing him a wry smile as she began to channel her energy.

"...alright, I get ya point honey, guess I ain't got the right to tell ya that..." He said, chuckling a bit. Despite his words...he was serious. Every stretch he made was perfectly designed to give him the greatest possible motion as he stared at Rory, his body-altering itself further. He manipulated his heart, blood beginning to pump through his veins at a greater speed as he slowly pushed his body above its normal limit. His organs were working well above 100% normal capacity as he pushed his modified body to greater heights. It was clear he had no plans to play around with her.

Masayoshi noticed David's mood, and sighed.

"...We'll keep her safe honey...don't worry too much..." Masayoshi said quietly.

"...we have to....I...I can't let....anyone hurt her like I..."

"...like I have..." he muttered quietly to her. He shook his head. Hardening his skin and bone's as he completed his physical preparations.

"...I think you're doing the right thing...trying to make up with her..." Masayoshi said quietly, gently placing a hand on his shoulder.

"....Thanks honey....I...I just....want things to turn out well for her..." he muttered.

Masayoshi nodded quietly. She wanted to comfort him, but knew that this situation meant a lot to the man. She finished channeling her magic, her body glowing with a faint yellow hue as she slowly got into a stance.

"Alright, start whenever ya two want to." David said, cracking his neck as he turned to face the two women.

Rory mounted her sword onto her waist, before letting out one final breath to calm herself down. Calm. Calm. Calm, she repeated to herself. "Channel all that rage..." She murmured to herself, getting into a stance.

"Silver Aura Battle Arts."

Rory shot forward at blinding speeds, her entire body covered in a white aura. She flew right past David, and surprisingly, instead of clashing with him, went right for Masayoshi, slamming her fist into the woman's face with newfound power. For Masayoshi, it would've felt like countless, infinitesimally small blades were slamming against her face and violently exploding against her, as if Rory herself was the sword. Masayoshi would be sent flying away from David and right into the arena wall, creating a shockwave that caved in the ground below her.

Before David could think to go help her, he could feel rings of heat wrap around his entire body, Kiara having already shot forward to restrain him. If she was successful, she would bombard him with concentrated explosions aimed toward his vitals. She knew that he could shift the position of his vitals with his body control, but she hadn't experienced it herself, so she was making sure to hit all the points that David could possibly shift his vital points to as well. The binds were rather easy to escape, but, even if he did, he would still be burned and cut into by the heat that was concentrated into wired as Kiara bombarded him.

Before Rory's fist could slam into her face, Masayoshi suddenly froze time around Rory, circling her quickly as she began to rapidly open the distance, time resuming moments later. Masayoshi held out her hand's energy spheres comprised of fire, ice, and electricity floating above her as they began to launch themselves towards Rory's position. However, she was planning more than a frontal assault. As the balls were bombarding Rory, she was secretly placing minuscule, compressed energy balls all across the arena. They were harmless to David, but if either Rory or Kiara touched them, they would violently expand, encompassing them in a gigantic explosion. She scattered these balls both in the air around her and on the ground across the field.

"...She's as monstrous as ever..." Masayoshi thought.

In response to Kiara's rings, David's body suddenly began to move in a clearly unnatural way. David flattened his bones and organs as he expertly maneuvered out of the binds with his body control. burn marks present on where they had touched him.

David took a wide stance, enduring Kiara's volley of explosions. Using his Body control, he rapidly lowered his own Body temperature to near freezing, forcefully cooling down his body in hopes of better enduring Kiara's powerful heat. This, combined with David's unnaturally hard skin, prevented Kiara's flames from striking deep enough to seriously harm his vital points during her barrage. Holding out his hand, he suddenly launched a ludicrously heavy burst of gravity towards Kiara, sending her flying backward and into the nearby wall. Should this be successful, he would begin to forcefully alter his body, forming a heat-resistant shell made of thick bone around his skin.

"...if I let her get the advantage, she'll overcome me in an instant..." David muttered, knowing full well the massive gap in skill between the two.

(Battle theme:

Masayoshi, as she circled around Rory, could feel various blades, both large and small, pierce into her arms. Rory had known Masayoshi was the cunning type, she'd stop time, bombard her, and she'd have something else planned. She could sense something had been placed across the area, but she was having a hard time sensing them for now, anyway. Even if Masayoshi was able to dodge the large blades the smaller blades would violently expand and pierce into Masayoshi's torso, Rory snapping her fingers and launching waves of white lightning towards Masayoshi, spikes of ice forming out of the small blades that would expand as well for extra damage. Rory would simply charge through the other elemental attacks.

David trying to freeze himself seemed to barely hinder Kiara's explosion, her attacks being far too hot to be significantly hindered by mere freezing temperatures. Kiara knew that she wouldn't get through his naturally thick skin with heat alone, she, once he had blown her away with gravity, something she let happen, she immediately changed direction with abnormal footwork, swooping back in to attack him from behind, strings of heat swarming David. She noticed his heat resistant shell, and simply smirked, striking at him with concentrated whips of heat from all directions, leaving large gashes on his bone shell and eventually cutting through it in a few slashes if she was successful and hitting him. He was durable, yes, but her heat, which would've long since cut through his shell by now, would be burning through his flesh, attacking his insides.

And if all of this was successful, it would be quick-

Rory and Kiara immediately switched positions with each other, their movements flowing perfectly, as if they hadn't even planned it. Rory would slam an enormous sword against his already injured body, while a large crimson motorcycle seemed to come out of nowhere and slam into Masayoshi's face. Although, it seemed Kiara was unable to avoid all of Masayoshi's traps. "Agh...!"

Her movements were skilled, yes, but they were less refined, less precise than Rory's, who had dedicated her entire life to mastering the art of swordsmanship. Rory was akin to a skilled orchestrator, while Kiara was a street fighter who had simply gotten really good at street fighting, and thus, while Rory could easy maneuver through what she couldn't perfectly see with incredibly precise footwork and timing that had long since reached the inhuman level, Kiara was unable to perfectly do so, though, she did her best to avoid getting hit in her torso as to protect the baby.

Last edited:
Masayoshi smirked, having foreseen the outcome of her circling with her precognition. She knew Rory was a masterful fighter, beyond anyone she’d ever met, and thus was completely on guard at her attempt to counter her. She formed a thick, multi-layered forcefield around her body, the swords cutting into the shield, shredding chunks of magic off of it, but otherwise leaving her nearly unharmed.

Waving her hand, her forcefield morphed itself into a large gavel, the magical construct beginning to spin rapidly as it began to deflect Rory’s attempts at striking her with lightning. Should this be successful, she would immediately shatter the gavel, the magical shards flying into Rory at high speeds and plunging into her flesh, aiming for her tendons and other vital areas. Even if Rory dodged this, Masayoshi would redirect that shards into her with telekinesis, not giving her even a second to gain the upperhand.

The moment Kiara circled around David, he twisted his body, his enhanced flexibility allowing him to rotate 180 degrees to face her. The whips slammed into David's body, burning him, yet, before his shell could be completely destroyed, he suddenly launched himself forward, pushing himself towards her by shifting his own gravity towards her and amplifying it to send him flying at high speeds. He barrelled through her whips, hitting her with a vicious clothesline, the arm itself covered in jagged spikes made of bone that would impale Kiara's body should they hit.

(Uh, I have no idea how to respond to the second half since it was made as if the first portion would succeed without being countered....think?)

Masayoshi smirked, having foreseen the outcome of her circling with her precognition. She knew Rory was a masterful fighter, beyond anyone she’d ever met, and thus was completely on guard at her attempt to counter her. She formed a thick, multi-layered forcefield around her body, the swords cutting into the shield, shredding chunks of magic off of it, but otherwise leaving her nearly unharmed.

Waving her hand, her forcefield morphed itself into a large gavel, the magical construct beginning to spin rapidly as it began to deflect Rory’s attempts at striking her with lightning. Should this be successful, she would immediately shatter the gavel, the magical shards flying into Rory at high speeds and plunging into her flesh, aiming for her tendons and other vital areas. Even if Rory dodged this, Masayoshi would redirect that shards into her with telekinesis, not giving her even a second to gain the upperhand.

The moment Kiara circled around David, he twisted his body, his enhanced flexibility allowing him to rotate 180 degrees to face her. The whips slammed into David's body, burning him, yet, before his shell could be completely destroyed, he suddenly launched himself forward, pushing himself towards her by shifting his own gravity towards her and amplifying it to send him flying at high speeds. He barrelled through her whips, hitting her with a vicious clothesline, the arm itself covered in jagged spikes made of bone that would impale Kiara's body should they hit.
Just as Masayoshi created the forcefield Rory would react in split seconds, sending more blades flying into the ends of the other blades, propelling them through the forcefields and sending them flying through Masayoshi's torso as she also pushed them forward with telekinesis if the previous propulsion wasn't enough, and if it was and she was successful, she would continue to shoot beams of white lightning at Masayoshi and would maneuver them like whips they way Kiara did with her heat, avoiding her attempts at deflecting the attacks and hitting her in her vitals. And even if this was unsuccessful and Masayoshi was able to send the shards going through her body, Rory wouldn't stop, as she would be deflecting most of them with abnormal skill, and simply tanking the rest. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the pain, which was evident by the crooked smile that was inadvertently forming on her face.

Kiara was able to barely dodge the clothesline by bending herself back, immediately shooting up, twisting around and delivering a fierce kick to David's back to launch him into the wall along with his gravity.

"That would've taken off my head..." She thought to herself, smiling. "He's definitely strong."

Kiara, if she was successful in avoiding the attack, summoned her bike to her, not getting on it. In fact, the bike launched itself towards him, and Kiara dashed along with it. The bike was clearly far faster than Kiara or David, but, it was still trackable and ankle to be reacted to, the bike slamming into David's spine as Kiara delivered a kick to David's neck. Right before the kick connected, she formed a sickle of concentrated heat around her foot to try and cut into David's neck while the bike circled around at insane speeds if it was able to successfully hit David and would launch itself into the air, hitting David right in the side of his head, the wheels spinning fast enough to grind through his skull without any further protection.

From @DaReaperMan:

Shalor reopened the connection with Gabriel and spoke "Hey Gabriel, both me and Belial are here~" Shalor said with a chuckle

From @Me:

"Now is not the time, Shalor..." Gabriel murmured, simply keeping watch for any dangers as the ship emerged from the enormous ocean, slowly lifting itself into the air.

From @DaFuckyMan:

"Come on Gabriel, you should be good at multi-tasking at this point!" Shalor responded.

"Come on Gabriel, you should be good at multi-tasking at this point, meh meh meh..." Gabriel said, half-mocking, and half-annoyed.

"Ha... Your lucky I love both of you, yknow..." Gabriel said, standing up sighing. "What is it?"

Belial was partially silent, but his chuckles could be heard through the telepathic link.

(poke)

Just as Masayoshi created the forcefield Rory would react in split seconds, sending more blades flying into the ends of the other blades, propelling them through the forcefields and sending them flying through Masayoshi's torso as she also pushed them forward with telekinesis if the previous propulsion wasn't enough, and if it was and she was successful, she would continue to shoot beams of white lightning at Masayoshi and would maneuver them like whips they way Kiara did with her heat, avoiding her attempts at deflecting the attacks and hitting her in her vitals. And even if this was unsuccessful and Masayoshi was able to send the shards going through her body, Rory wouldn't stop, as she would be deflecting most of them with abnormal skill, and simply tanking the rest. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the pain, which was evident by the crooked smile that was inadvertently forming on her face.

Kiara was able to barely dodge the clothesline by bending herself back, immediately shooting up, twisting around and delivering a fierce kick to David's back to launch him into the wall along with his gravity.

"That would've taken off my head..." She thought to herself, smiling. "He's definitely strong."

Kiara, if she was successful in avoiding the attack, summoned her bike to her, not getting on it. In fact, the bike launched itself towards him, and Kiara dashed along with it. The bike was clearly far faster than Kiara or David, but, it was still trackable and ankle to be reacted to, the bike slamming into David's spine as Kiara delivered a kick to David's neck. Right before the kick connected, she formed a sickle of concentrated heat around her foot to try and cut into David's neck while the bike circled around at insane speeds if it was able to successfully hit David and would launch itself into the air, hitting David right in the side of his head, the wheels spinning fast enough to grind through his skull without any further protection.
Masayoshi in response continued to add additional layers to her forcefield, the daggers stabbing through layer after layer of magical armor as they came closer and closer to impaling her, at the same time, she would begin to move the layers of her forcefield at high speed, the energy shields rotating akin to a spinning top, the sheer rotational energy being generated aiding in knocking some of the daggers off course.

Seeing that Rory had begun to launch more lightning attacks, Masayoshi began to telekinetically move some of her existing balls of energy, the magic spheres developing the lightning in several large explosions that would violently clash with the electricity. At the same time, she would create an additional duplicate of herself, this one focused entirely on defense as it began forming several additional rotating Gavels, the weapons continuing to spin to deflect Rory's attacks as Masayoshi continued to launch magical shards towards Rory.

Kiara's kicks indeed landed, a bruise forming where his leg had impacted his body. However, David was only staggered. He had used his intense gravity to increase his weight by an abnormally high amount, preventing Kiara from knocking him away fully.

Despite this however, he was completely caught off guard by the speed of the bike, the vehicle successfully slamming into his spine. If it wasn't for his previous hardening, that strike would certainly have broken the bone, David's back audibly creaking as the bike slammed into it. However, he was able to react to Kiara's attack much more effectively. The moment before Kiara's kick connected with his neck, David sprouted a large, sharp spike made of blood from his neck, the spike impaling into Kiara's leg as the burning sickle cut into his neck, leaving a visible gash. Immediately afterward's David would launch an intense, omnidirectional burst of gravity around himself, attempting to knock both the bike and Kiara away as he jumped backwards, the wound in his neck quickly closing as David began to cover Kiara's bike with an incredible amount of downward gravity, slowing it down significantly if successful.

Masayoshi in response continued to add additional layers to her forcefield, the daggers stabbing through layer after layer of magical armor as they came closer and closer to impaling her, at the same time, she would begin to move the layers of her forcefield at high speed, the energy shields rotating akin to a spinning top, the sheer rotational energy being generated aiding in knocking some of the daggers off course.

Seeing that Rory had begun to launch more lightning attacks, Masayoshi began to telekinetically move some of her existing balls of energy, the magic spheres developing the lightning in several large explosions that would violently clash with the electricity. At the same time, she would create an additional duplicate of herself, this one focused entirely on defense as it began forming several additional rotating Gavels, the weapons continuing to spin to deflect Rory's attacks as Masayoshi continued to launch magical shards towards Rory.

Kiara's kicks indeed landed, a bruise forming where his leg had impacted his body. However, David was only staggered. He had used his intense gravity to increase his weight by an abnormally high amount, preventing Kiara from knocking him away fully.

Despite this however, he was completely caught off guard by the speed of the bike, the vehicle successfully slamming into his spine. If it wasn't for his previous hardening, that strike would certainly have broken the bone, David's back audibly creaking as the bike slammed into it. However, he was able to react to Kiara's attack much more effectively. The moment before Kiara's kick connected with his neck, David sprouted a large, sharp spike made of blood from his neck, the spike impaling into Kiara's leg as the burning sickle cut into his neck, leaving a visible gash. Immediately afterward's David would launch an intense, omnidirectional burst of gravity around himself, attempting to knock both the bike and Kiara away as he jumped backwards, the wound in his neck quickly closing as David began to cover Kiara's bike with an incredible amount of downward gravity, slowing it down significantly if successful.
Rory was quick on continued to bombard Masayoshi with sword after sword, channeling her rage into more power and speed as the blades continued to barrel through Masayoshi's spinning forcefields, her eyes zeroing in on the witch as Rory's wounds made from the shards healed and she began to clash with the clone, immediately disarming it and cutting it in half with her vastly superior skill, ice and stone beginning to erupt from the ground around the original Masayoshi in an attempt to run her through from all directions.

Kiara didn't seem at all bothered by this wound to her leg as she immediately sealed it shut with heat, stopping the bleeding immediately as both she and her bike were blown away. As David covered her bike in downward gravity, the bike disappeared into energy, Kiara then re-summoning it next to her to avoid the gravitational effects. She used it in tandem with her martial arts, the bike slamming into David once more with its speed, Kiara then re-summoning it after dissipating it again, swinging it by the handle with her feet and hands in a mixture of attacks that was used to be unpredictable, the bike's wheels grinding into his flesh with their rotational speed while Kiara delivered a flurry of concentrated explosions in tandem.

Rory was quick on continued to bombard Masayoshi with sword after sword, channeling her rage into more power and speed as the blades continued to barrel through Masayoshi's spinning forcefields, her eyes zeroing in on the witch as Rory's wounds made from the shards healed and she began to clash with the clone, immediately disarming it and cutting it in half with her vastly superior skill, ice and stone beginning to erupt from the ground around the original Masayoshi in an attempt to run her through from all directions.

Kiara didn't seem at all bothered by this wound to her leg as she immediately sealed it shut with heat, stopping the bleeding immediately as both she and her bike were blown away. As David covered her bike in downward gravity, the bike disappeared into energy, Kiara then re-summoning it next to her to avoid the gravitational effects. She used it in tandem with her martial arts, the bike slamming into David once more with its speed, Kiara then re-summoning it after dissipating it again, swinging it by the handle with her feet and hands in a mixture of attacks that was used to be unpredictable, the bike's wheels grinding into his flesh with their rotational speed while Kiara delivered a flurry of concentrated explosions in tandem.
The clone, sharing Masayoshi's intelligence and powers, immediately held out both hands, magical chains sprouting from the ceiling and floor as they wrapped around Rory's limbs. Should this restrain her, even for a fraction of an instant, the clone would immediately open up the distance, unleashing a burst of hellfire toward's her that would burn into her flesh if successful. The Orignal Masayoshi, already getting overwhelmed by the increased power of Rory's daggers, quickly stopped time, moving away from the elemental spikes as she quickly retreated to the far side of the room. Should this evasion attempt to successful, she would immediately exert her own control over Rory's elemental attacks, using her magic as the pillars Rory made began to double down and rush towards her, attempting to impale her body.

David was slowly getting overwhelmed by Kiara's explosive combinations, putting up a guard as the wheels of the bike ground into him, his flesh quickly being scorched by Kiara's explosions. Quickly, he hardened his skin, blood and bone's to their limit, tanking Kiara's next attack and powering through it, lurching forward, propelling himself with Gravity as he attempted to grab her by the waist. Should this be successful, he would immediately lift her into the air, before viciously suplexing her onto the ground behind him, using his to vastly increase the weight of his throw.

The clone, sharing Masayoshi's intelligence and powers, immediately held out both hands, magical chains sprouting from the ceiling and floor as they wrapped around Rory's limbs. Should this restrain her, even for a fraction of an instant, the clone would immediately open up the distance, unleashing a burst of hellfire toward's her that would burn into her flesh if successful. The Orignal Masayoshi, already getting overwhelmed by the increased power of Rory's daggers, quickly stopped time, moving away from the elemental spikes as she quickly retreated to the far side of the room. Should this evasion attempt to successful, she would immediately exert her own control over Rory's elemental attacks, using her magic as the pillars Rory made began to double down and rush towards her, attempting to impale her body.

David was slowly getting overwhelmed by Kiara's explosive combinations, putting up a guard as the wheels of the bike ground into him, his flesh quickly being scorched by Kiara's explosions. Quickly, he hardened his skin, blood and bone's to their limit, tanking Kiara's next attack and powering through it, lurching forward, propelling himself with Gravity as he attempted to grab her by the waist. Should this be successful, he would immediately lift her into the air, before viciously suplexing her onto the ground behind him, using his to vastly increase the weight of his throw.
Rory would immediately counter the clone Masayoshi's burst of hellfire with a wall of ice, Rory taking control of her ice attacks to intercept the earth attacks that Masayoshi had taken control over, the white aura around Rory intensifying as waves of freezing cold air shot out from around her, hitting both Masayoshi's and surrounding them in a solid block of ice, which Rory would then assault with a barrage of swords that would continue to freeze both of them should they break out.

Kiara avoided getting grabbed by the waist at all cost, clearly extremely wary of any attacks that were remotely near her torso as her bike immediately dissipated and appeared in front of Kiara, the bike taking the attack for her as it was blown to pieces, Kiara then reforming it behind David to slam into his back again, Kiara boosting it forward with explosions and flames that shot out of its exhaust pipes to launch it faster and stronger.

@DaGooberMan says:

"Well... I think I'll let you say it Belial!" Shalor said while chuckling as well.

"Wh-Why me!?" Belial exclaimed to his lover.
From @DaManMan:

"Because you can probably put it better than I can~" Shalor responded, genuinely laughing.

"That's a lie and you know it!" Belial said, clearly flustered.

"What... What is this about...?" Gabriel asked, confused.

Rory would immediately counter the clone Masayoshi's burst of hellfire with a wall of ice, Rory taking control of her ice attacks to intercept the earth attacks that Masayoshi had taken control over, the white aura around Rory intensifying as waves of freezing cold air shot out from around her, hitting both Masayoshi's and surrounding them in a solid block of ice, which Rory would then assault with a barrage of swords that would continue to freeze both of them should they break out.

Kiara avoided getting grabbed by the waist at all cost, clearly extremely wary of any attacks that were remotely near her torso as her bike immediately dissipated and appeared in front of Kiara, the bike taking the attack for her as it was blown to pieces, Kiara then reforming it behind David to slam into his back again, Kiara boosting it forward with explosions and flames that shot out of its exhaust pipes to launch it faster and stronger.
Masayoshi used precognition, realizing that she had no chance of escaping such a powerful glacial ability. She rapidly expanded her forcefield, changing into a large bubble-like construct around her body, which began to rapidly expand and twist as the ice froze the construct. The entire thing was frozen solid, yet, she remained inside, the shield shutting out the ice from reaching further. Should this be successful, she created a duplicate that would appear across the room, her previous duplicate disappearing as the second duplicate began to launch a beam of pure energy towards Rory's back. Should this succeed in drawing her attention, the original Masayoshi would quickly burst out of her ice-covered construct, opening up distance as she began setting up more magical traps around the field, extremely condensed, microscopic, balls of energy that would explode if Rory tried to close the distance towards her.

David formed a field of extremely potent gravity behind him, the bike bouncing off of his gravitational wall as it slammed against its incredibly dense gravitational field. At the same time, he would sprout several eyes at the back of his head, quickly removing his blindspots as he understood that she could summon the bike outside his field of vision. Should this be successful he would immediately lunge toward Kiara again, launching a fierce backhand chop to her head, bolstering his muscles and hardening his hand before the moment of impact to increase the damage. He understood that she wanted to protect the baby, so he purposely aimed away from her torso.

From @DaMan:

"Belial's just too embarrassed to talk to you about your love interest... who he also wants to talk to." Shalor said, winking at Belial.

"Ugh..." Belial groaned, "Look, can I talk to Terevion?" Belial asked, "I read your mind to figure out his name..."

"Wha- You did...?" Gabriel asked, squirming a bit. Belial remained silent at that.

"Uh, yeah... I'll put him on..." Gabriel said, "Uh, Terevion, my brother wants to talk to you." She said to him.

Masayoshi used precognition, realizing that she had no chance of escaping such a powerful glacial ability. She rapidly expanded her forcefield, changing into a large bubble-like construct around her body, which began to rapidly expand and twist as the ice froze the construct. The entire thing was frozen solid, yet, she remained inside, the shield shutting out the ice from reaching further. Should this be successful, she created a duplicate that would appear across the room, her previous duplicate disappearing as the second duplicate began to launch a beam of pure energy towards Rory's back. Should this succeed in drawing her attention, the original Masayoshi would quickly burst out of her ice-covered construct, opening up distance as she began setting up more magical traps around the field, extremely condensed, microscopic, balls of energy that would explode if Rory tried to close the distance towards her.

David formed a field of extremely potent gravity behind him, the bike bouncing off of his gravitational wall as it slammed against its incredibly dense gravitational field. At the same time, he would sprout several eyes at the back of his head, quickly removing his blindspots as he understood that she could summon the bike outside his field of vision. Should this be successful he would immediately lunge toward Kiara again, launching a fierce backhand chop to her head, bolstering his muscles and hardening his hand before the moment of impact to increase the damage. He understood that she wanted to protect the baby, so he purposely aimed away from her torso.
Rory coated her arm in cold wind and silver aura, using the aura to freeze the beam of energy while she swiped at the air with her other arm, releasing a blade of frozen wind that would cover the entire arena floor in ice, Rory's attack expertly avoiding hitting the traps as the blade of cold wind would cut into both the clone and the original Masayoshi if she succeeded in hitting her, freezing her insides rapidly as Rory finally drew her katana.

Kiara, realizing her bike attack hadn't worked, dissipated the bike only a fraction of a second later after David had blocked it and materialized it once more with the handle in her hand and violent flames coming out of the exhaust pipes, Kiara then swinging it like a giant sword to burn at the eyes he had made and to block his next chop, the bike taking most of the damage for her as both her and the bike were knocked back, Kiara immediately redirecting her momentum as they were blown back so she could toss the bike at David like a boomerang, the thing pretty much a giant flaming wheel.

From @Dababy:

"Sure, I'm staying next to you, however." Terevion said to Gabriel, not planning on leaving her side any time soon while this mission was on, while Shalor snickered and chuckled as he held back a comment.

"Alright...?" Gabriel said, confused as she handed the ring to Terevion.

"Hello... My name is Belial..." Belial introduced himself sternly to Terevion, his tone completely serious.

Rory coated her arm in cold wind and silver aura, using the aura to freeze the beam of energy while she swiped at the air with her other arm, releasing a blade of frozen wind that would cover the entire arena floor in ice, Rory's attack expertly avoiding hitting the traps as the blade of cold wind would cut into both the clone and the original Masayoshi if she succeeded in hitting her, freezing her insides rapidly as Rory finally drew her katana.

Kiara, realizing her bike attack hadn't worked, dissipated the bike only a fraction of a second later after David had blocked it and materialized it once more with the handle in her hand and violent flames coming out of the exhaust pipes, Kiara then swinging it like a giant sword to burn at the eyes he had made and to block his next chop, the bike taking most of the damage for her as both her and the bike were knocked back, Kiara immediately redirecting her momentum as they were blown back so she could toss the bike at David like a boomerang, the thing pretty much a giant flaming wheel.
Masayoshi's clone was caught off guard by the assault, taking the blade head-on as it cut into her body, the clone swiftly disappearing as the damage overwhelmed it. However, the original Masayoshi was able to quickly float upward, levitating in mid-air to escape Rory's grounded slash. She covered herself in another forcefield summoning multiple gavels that would slowly spin in mid-air, their use unknown for the moment as around a dozen or so gavels appeared all across the arena. At the same time, she would create several large twisters made of razor-sharp wind, before throwing them at Rory. the twisters rapidly sucking her forward and attempting to cut into her should she fall into them.

David's endured the attack from the bike, his eyes being successfully scorched by the intense heat, yet he quickly replaced them, mutating even more eyes onto his head as the old ones melted back into his flesh.

Seeing that the bike was being launched towards him, David clenched all of the muscles into his body, condemning them into a single mass before rapidly expanding them, his muscles acting akin to a spring as he threw an extremely powerful punch towards the bike, destroying it if successful. Should this technique work, David would hold out his hand, beginning to launch a barrage of gravitational bursts at Kiara, slamming into her akin to a punch as they would start to knock her back and damage her rapidly.

From @DaReaperMan:

"Yes. Though I had to pick up context clues to check if the feeling was mutual or not." Terevion responded, his voice not changing tone at all.

From @azontr:

"And how do you see a long-term relationship going? Would you consider marriage or having a child? If yes, I expect you to protect her during the pregnancy." Belial said, building a detailed psychological profile of Terevion with each word they spoke with each other.

Masayoshi's clone was caught off guard by the assault, taking the blade head-on as it cut into her body, the clone swiftly disappearing as the damage overwhelmed it. However, the original Masayoshi was able to quickly float upward, levitating in mid-air to escape Rory's grounded slash. She covered herself in another forcefield summoning multiple gavels that would slowly spin in mid-air, their use unknown for the moment as around a dozen or so gavels appeared all across the arena. At the same time, she would create several large twisters made of razor-sharp wind, before throwing them at Rory. the twisters rapidly sucking her forward and attempting to cut into her should she fall into them.

David's endured the attack from the bike, his eyes being successfully scorched by the intense heat, yet he quickly replaced them, mutating even more eyes onto his head as the old ones melted back into his flesh.

Seeing that the bike was being launched towards him, David clenched all of the muscles into his body, condemning them into a single mass before rapidly expanding them, his muscles acting akin to a spring as he threw an extremely powerful punch towards the bike, destroying it if successful. Should this technique work, David would hold out his hand, beginning to launch a barrage of gravitational bursts at Kiara, slamming into her akin to a punch as they would start to knock her back and damage her rapidly.
Rory froze the vortex of air, using her own ice and elemental manipulation to keep sending blades of frozen air towards Masayoshi with her own attack, Rory sending various blades flying towards Masayoshi's gavels in order to destroy them before whatever she was planning could happen, Rory launching herself into the air using her own air manipulation in order to intercept Masayoshi before she could do anything else, slashing into her torso.

Kiara would dissipate the bike right before he was able to do so and resummon it in her hands, continuing to use it as a weapon in tandem with her continuously delivering concentrated explosions to wherever she could, trying to pierce through his iron guard with heat which was concentrated to the point they were like sniper bullets coming out of fists, made specifically to pierce through and burn through tough guards. While doing this Kiara would form strings of heat to try and restrain David like she did last time, though, she wasn't really betting on restraining him, she was more so betting on being able to use the whips of heat as weapons later in tandem with her bike.

Rory froze the vortex of air, using her own ice and elemental manipulation to keep sending blades of frozen air towards Masayoshi with her own attack, Rory sending various blades flying towards Masayoshi's gavels in order to destroy them before whatever she was planning could happen, Rory launching herself into the air using her own air manipulation in order to intercept Masayoshi before she could do anything else, slashing into her torso.

Kiara would dissipate the bike right before he was able to do so and resummon it in her hands, continuing to use it as a weapon in tandem with her continuously delivering concentrated explosions to wherever she could, trying to pierce through his iron guard with heat which was concentrated to the point they were like sniper bullets coming out of fists, made specifically to pierce through and burn through tough guards. While doing this Kiara would form strings of heat to try and restrain David like she did last time, though, she wasn't really betting on restraining him, she was more so betting on being able to use the whips of heat as weapons later in tandem with her bike.
The gavels were cut by Rory's slashes, however, instead of being fully destroyed, they simply shattered, forming into more razor-sharp shards of magic like she launched previously. The shards began to quickly rush toward's Rory, Masayoshi amplifying their edge's with potent electricity that would shock and stun her on contact. The moment before Rory could reach her, she quickly dashed backward in the air while moving one of her magical traps forward, the ball of energy promptly expanded as it exploded into Rory's face if successful, Masayoshi having used her predictions to know about Rory's charge in advance.

David smashed his foot on the ground, creating a massive wall of condensed gravity in front of him that acted akin to a barrier, Kiara's flames partially nullified by the sheer force of the gravitational pull. At the same time, he would mutate his body further, covering it with additional fire-resistant skin and bone as his reactive evolution began adapting to his continued exposure to Kiara's flames. The fire strings were unable to fully burn into him as he once again maneuvered his body to quickly escape.

Should this be successful, he would again launch himself forward his a burst of gravity, maneuvering his body in mid-air as he aimed a fierce dropkick toward's Kiara's head. Should Kiara duck or otherwise sidestep this attack, thick spikes would sprout from David's body, quickly rushing forward to impale her as he flew.

The gavels were cut by Rory's slashes, however, instead of being fully destroyed, they simply shattered, forming into more razor-sharp shards of magic like she launched previously. The shards began to quickly rush toward's Rory, Masayoshi amplifying their edge's with potent electricity that would shock and stun her on contact. The moment before Rory could reach her, she quickly dashed backward in the air while moving one of her magical traps forward, the ball of energy promptly expanded as it exploded into Rory's face if successful, Masayoshi having used her predictions to know about Rory's charge in advance.

David smashed his foot on the ground, creating a massive wall of condensed gravity in front of him that acted akin to a barrier, Kiara's flames partially nullified by the sheer force of the gravitational pull. At the same time, he would mutate his body further, covering it with additional fire-resistant skin and bone as his reactive evolution began adapting to his continued exposure to Kiara's flames. The fire strings were unable to fully burn into him as he once again maneuvered his body to quickly escape.

Should this be successful, he would again launch himself forward his a burst of gravity, maneuvering his body in mid-air as he aimed a fierce dropkick toward's Kiara's head. Should Kiara duck or otherwise sidestep this attack, thick spikes would sprout from David's body, quickly rushing forward to impale her as he flew.
Rory tanked the exploding magical shards, only briefly stunned by the electricity as she released a burst of silver aura, the shards flying out of her body as the small wounds they created healed nigh-instantly. Rory, having also known that Masayoshi had prepared something else in tandem with these shards, summoned an enormous sword. The blade was more akin to a heap of raw, violent iron as she used it to block the explosion before veins bulged on her arm, throwing the blade towards Masayoshi. The weight of the blade inherently increased its speed, Rory also using her air manipulation to shoot it through the air with enhanced speed to hit Masayoshi before she could dodge or stop time.

Kiara noticed he was evolving and growing more durable throughout the fight, and somehow, this gave her more insight on her own fighting style. David had built has body around adaptation and evolving throughout the fight, while she and Rory had done the opposite. Well, Kiara had done the opposite, at least. She focused on raw fire power while both Rory and David focused on those 100 million years they spent training refining their evolutionary skills. Yes, David's training was physical and Rory's was elemental, but, they held the same facet, evolution. Kiara couldn't match that, not over time, at least.

Kiara jumped away purposely from David as he blocked her flames, forming a blade of concentrated flames in her hand. She concentrated it, and focused it, trying to increase the heat in the process as best she could. The blade was like a thin line, and it seemed she was having a hard time trying to maintain it, but, it was clearly being tempered to cut through heat-resistant material, and that gave David a time window to strike.

"This is difficult..." Kiara thought to herself, seeming to be a bit alienated from the fight now as she focused on trying to create her weapon.

From @DaReaperMan:

"Yes. Though I had to pick up context clues to check if the feeling was mutual or not." Terevion responded, his voice not changing tone at all.

From @azontr:

"And how do you see a long-term relationship going? Would you consider marriage or having a child? If yes, I expect you to protect her during the pregnancy." Belial said, building a detailed psychological profile of Terevion with each word they spoke with each other.
From @DaReaperMan:

"Depends on how long-term we're talking, both are plausible, I might be dead before that has a chance to take off though since she is being targeted. It's a point of instability for her, however, but some edgelord named Adam apparently wants to try and torture her for however long, and I doubt we're going to have a chance to take him down to size and put him straight to hell for a while." Terevion said sternly for a status update

"I forgot about that..." Shalor murmured quietly.

From @azontr

"Uh-huh, I get that..." Belial said, sighing. "And if there was the possibility of you being able to safely marry and impregnate my sister, you'd take the chance, yes?"

Rory tanked the exploding magical shards, only briefly stunned by the electricity as she released a burst of silver aura, the shards flying out of her body as the small wounds they created healed nigh-instantly. Rory, having also known that Masayoshi had prepared something else in tandem with these shards, summoned an enormous sword. The blade was more akin to a heap of raw, violent iron as she used it to block the explosion before veins bulged on her arm, throwing the blade towards Masayoshi. The weight of the blade inherently increased its speed, Rory also using her air manipulation to shoot it through the air with enhanced speed to hit Masayoshi before she could dodge or stop time.

Kiara noticed he was evolving and growing more durable throughout the fight, and somehow, this gave her more insight on her own fighting style. David had built has body around adaptation and evolving throughout the fight, while she and Rory had done the opposite. Well, Kiara had done the opposite, at least. She focused on raw fire power while both Rory and David focused on those 100 million years they spent training refining their evolutionary skills. Yes, David's training was physical and Rory's was elemental, but, they held the same facet, evolution. Kiara couldn't match that, not over time, at least.

Kiara jumped away purposely from David as he blocked her flames, forming a blade of concentrated flames in her hand. She concentrated it, and focused it, trying to increase the heat in the process as best she could. The blade was like a thin line, and it seemed she was having a hard time trying to maintain it, but, it was clearly being tempered to cut through heat-resistant material, and that gave David a time window to strike.

"This is difficult..." Kiara thought to herself, seeming to be a bit alienated from the fight now as she focused on trying to create her weapon.
Masayoshi held out both hands, a duplicate of herself being summoned alongside her. She had foreseen it, what that heap of Iron could do to her if it pierce her body, and she could not allow that to happen. The duplicate of Masayoshi immediately began to slow down Roy's blade with its own telekinesis, visibly straining itself as it struggled with the heap of iron. Should this by even a moment of extra time for the original Masayoshi to react, she would summon a gigantic gavel, dwarfing the size of the metal object by several times, before using her telekinesis to slam into it, knocking it off course. Masayoshi knew that Rory could move the sword back on course with her own telekinesis, and thus she had her clone instantly turn towards the object and use its own metal manipulation against it, violently tearing apart of iron until it was reduced to nothing but a twisted, metal ball.

Immediately the magical shards that Rory had sent flying would fuse together into a massive spear, the weapon tipped with extremely powerful hellfire. Using telekinesis, Masayoshi launched this weapon into Rory's spine, piercing through it and burning her organs if successful.

The opportunity to strike was not lost on David. he slammed himself to the ground, using his gravity to near-instantly stop his momentum as he turned to face her.
Instantly, David elongated his torso, before quickly wrapping it around Kiara's body, acting akin to a snake that would wrap around its prey to strangle it. This would also work to forcefully pin Kiara's sword arm to her side, making it difficult for her to execute her bladed assault. Reaching one hand out, he grabbed Kiara's neck before wrapping his arm around it, putting her into an extremely difficult to escape headlock with all of his strength behind it. He simultaneously created a gravitational field around Kiara, which forcefully drew him towards her and made the hold much tighter as a result. This was meant to be the knockout move, and David would do anything in his power to assure that this lock was successful.

Masayoshi held out both hands, a duplicate of herself being summoned alongside her. She had foreseen it, what that heap of Iron could do to her if it pierce her body, and she could not allow that to happen. The duplicate of Masayoshi immediately began to slow down Roy's blade with its own telekinesis, visibly straining itself as it struggled with the heap of iron. Should this by even a moment of extra time for the original Masayoshi to react, she would summon a gigantic gavel, dwarfing the size of the metal object by several times, before using her telekinesis to slam into it, knocking it off course. Masayoshi knew that Rory could move the sword back on course with her own telekinesis, and thus she had her clone instantly turn towards the object and use its own metal manipulation against it, violently tearing apart of iron until it was reduced to nothing but a twisted, metal ball.

Immediately the magical shards that Rory had sent flying would fuse together into a massive spear, the weapon tipped with extremely powerful hellfire. Using telekinesis, Masayoshi launched this weapon into Rory's spine, piercing through it and burning her organs if successful.

The opportunity to strike was not lost on David. he slammed himself to the ground, using his gravity to near-instantly stop his momentum as he turned to face her.
Instantly, David elongated his torso, before quickly wrapping it around Kiara's body, acting akin to a snake that would wrap around its prey to strangle it. This would also work to forcefully pin Kiara's sword arm to her side, making it difficult for her to execute her bladed assault. Reaching one hand out, he grabbed Kiara's neck before wrapping his arm around it, putting her into an extremely difficult to escape headlock with all of his strength behind it. He simultaneously created a gravitational field around Kiara, which forcefully drew him towards her and made the hold much tighter as a result. This was meant to be the knockout move, and David would do anything in his power to assure that this lock was successful.
Rory, while Masayoshi was trying to make her giant sword go off course and crushed it, simply used her far superior strength to keep the blade in shape with her own telekinesis, more veins bulging on Rory's arm as she swung the sword with her telekinesis and cut the giant gavel into pieces, splintering it into shards that were immediately frozen and brought under Rory's control, Rory expanding the ice into blades of ice that she immediately began sending towards Masayoshi, Rory using the giant sword covered in her silver aura to clash with the spear that was coming towards her. She was barely able to react to it, but, she was, and she cut the thing in half and dashed towards Masayoshi, using her telekinesis to maneuver the blades of ice in even more erratic and unpredictable to make a storm of frozen swords surround Masayoshi, the assault being extremely difficult to dodge assuming Rory was successful.

Kiara was able to dissipate her flaming sword and jump out of the way of him trying to wrap himself around her, using her bike as a scapegoat to get caught in the hold and in the gravitational field, the bike violently exploding regardless of whether or not it was put in the hold due to Kiara's own intervention to serve as a distraction, sending smoke and metal flying and coating David in a cloud of it. If this attempt at distraction was successful, Kiara would try and create another weapon of concentrated heat, circling behind David. She formed it around her arm, akin to a spear, and lunged forward at his back with all her might, boosting herself forward with a violent explosion as veins bulged on her arm, clearly putting ever last bit of her strength into the move. If it connected, the blow would probably blow a hole in David's torso, but, Kiara was on her last ropes, but regardless she tried reducing the power of her last attack to a point that David could use his body control to heal himself.

Rory, while Masayoshi was trying to make her giant sword go off course and crushed it, simply used her far superior strength to keep the blade in shape with her own telekinesis, more veins bulging on Rory's arm as she swung the sword with her telekinesis and cut the giant gavel into pieces, splintering it into shards that were immediately frozen and brought under Rory's control, Rory expanding the ice into blades of ice that she immediately began sending towards Masayoshi, Rory using the giant sword covered in her silver aura to clash with the spear that was coming towards her. She was barely able to react to it, but, she was, and she cut the thing in half and dashed towards Masayoshi, using her telekinesis to maneuver the blades of ice in even more erratic and unpredictable to make a storm of frozen swords surround Masayoshi, the assault being extremely difficult to dodge assuming Rory was successful.

Kiara was able to dissipate her flaming sword and jump out of the way of him trying to wrap himself around her, using her bike as a scapegoat to get caught in the hold and in the gravitational field, the bike violently exploding regardless of whether or not it was put in the hold due to Kiara's own intervention to serve as a distraction, sending smoke and metal flying and coating David in a cloud of it. If this attempt at distraction was successful, Kiara would try and create another weapon of concentrated heat, circling behind David. She formed it around her arm, akin to a spear, and lunged forward at his back with all her might, boosting herself forward with a violent explosion as veins bulged on her arm, clearly putting ever last bit of her strength into the move. If it connected, the blow would probably blow a hole in David's torso, but, Kiara was on her last ropes, but regardless she tried reducing the power of her last attack to a point that David could use his body control to heal himself.
Masayoshi peered a few seconds into the future, waving her hand as a thick forcefield was constructed between herself and the blades of ice, the blades slamming against the forcefield as several layers of magical constructs were created underneath it, further bolstering her durability and preventing Rory from piercing all the way through. While Rory was dashing toward Masayoshi, Rory could feel searing energy suddenly burst against her skin, as multiple of the magical traps from earlier began to violently expand, Masayoshi having scattered them around her position earlier as she knew Rory would seek to close the distance. Regardless of if these explosions would succeed in hitting Rory, Masayoshi's clone would suddenly lurch forward and created a cage made of solid magic around Rory. Should Rory try and physically break through the cage, it would begin to coat itself in thick spikes that were covered in hellfire and electricity, burning her skin and piercing her sides as she tried to escape.

The eyes on the back of David's head, which he had sprouted after she had burned the first pair off, quickly saw through Kiara's attempt to circle beyond him. Seeing that Kiara was fully committing herself to the attack, David immediately spun around, with his enhanced flexibility, strengthening his body as he took Kiara's assault head-on, the blade burrowing deeply into his body as he winced in pain.

However...he had planned to take the strike all along. The moment Kiara's blade impacted his body, he grabbed her arm, preventing her from moving the blade further as he immediately sprouted a jagged spear of bone from his hand. Assuming this was successful, the spear would pierce into her arm, continuing to grow and spread through Kiara's upper body, as the blade changed direction and continued to lengthen. David's remaining torso also worked to jab additional spears into her legs and remaining limbs, though the blades were purposely aimed away from her torso to avoid harming the child. He expanded his gravity to cover not just Kiara, but a large area around her, guaranteeing that even if she summoned her bike, she would still be caught in the gravitational field alongside side it.

Masayoshi peered a few seconds into the future, waving her hand as a thick forcefield was constructed between herself and the blades of ice, the blades slamming against the forcefield as several layers of magical constructs were created underneath it, further bolstering her durability and preventing Rory from piercing all the way through. While Rory was dashing toward Masayoshi, Rory could feel searing energy suddenly burst against her skin, as multiple of the magical traps from earlier began to violently expand, Masayoshi having scattered them around her position earlier as she knew Rory would seek to close the distance. Regardless of if these explosions would succeed in hitting Rory, Masayoshi's clone would suddenly lurch forward and created a cage made of solid magic around Rory. Should Rory try and physically break through the cage, it would begin to coat itself in thick spikes that were covered in hellfire and electricity, burning her skin and piercing her sides as she tried to escape.

The eyes on the back of David's head, which he had sprouted after she had burned the first pair off, quickly saw through Kiara's attempt to circle beyond him. Seeing that Kiara was fully committing herself to the attack, David immediately spun around, with his enhanced flexibility, strengthening his body as he took Kiara's assault head-on, the blade burrowing deeply into his body as he winced in pain.

However...he had planned to take the strike all along. The moment Kiara's blade impacted his body, he grabbed her arm, preventing her from moving the blade further as he immediately sprouted a jagged spear of bone from his hand. Assuming this was successful, the spear would pierce into her arm, continuing to grow and spread through Kiara's upper body, as the blade changed direction and continued to lengthen. David's remaining torso also worked to jab additional spears into her legs and remaining limbs, though the blades were purposely aimed away from her torso to avoid harming the child. He expanded his gravity to cover not just Kiara, but a large area around her, guaranteeing that even if she summoned her bike, she would still be caught in the gravitational field alongside side it.
Rory, when covered in the cage, simply grabbed her enormous sword and forced herself through the cage. Spikes were lodged into her body and her skin was burned, but she didn't seem to care about that, and again, she seemed to be enjoying the pain. Most of the spike wounds on their own healed within a few moments while Rory just froze the burns and scabs that had formed from the wounds she had gotten from the explosions, launching herself forward through the wind, boosting her speed even more as she also used the weight of her blade in tandem with her speed boost to catch Masayoshi off guard, and even if she was unsuccessful in hitting Masayoshi, it was clear it would take a lot more than just that to take down the swordswoman with her clear masochism and her insane endurance.

Kiara, knowing that it wasn't possible to escape without severe harm, decided to go all-in with the attack, simply expanding the fire around her arm into an even larger spear to scorch David's insides unavoidably, forcibly twisting herself around and forcing the spears out of her body, tearing through her flesh but obviously missing her torso. If she was successful in this, she would then, in a desperate, surprising attempt given she seemed to be concerned about her own safety due to the child, violently exploded her own arm, which would serve to further scorch David's insides. She knew this would put her out of commission, but she'd be taking David down with her if she had anything to say about it as she immediately cauterized her burning wounds with astonishing endurance.

Rory, when covered in the cage, simply grabbed her enormous sword and forced herself through the cage. Spikes were lodged into her body and her skin was burned, but she didn't seem to care about that, and again, she seemed to be enjoying the pain. Most of the spike wounds on their own healed within a few moments while Rory just froze the burns and scabs that had formed from the wounds she had gotten from the explosions, launching herself forward through the wind, boosting her speed even more as she also used the weight of her blade in tandem with her speed boost to catch Masayoshi off guard, and even if she was unsuccessful in hitting Masayoshi, it was clear it would take a lot more than just that to take down the swordswoman with her clear masochism and her insane endurance.

Kiara, knowing that it wasn't possible to escape without severe harm, decided to go all-in with the attack, simply expanding the fire around her arm into an even larger spear to scorch David's insides unavoidably, forcibly twisting herself around and forcing the spears out of her body, tearing through her flesh but obviously missing her torso. If she was successful in this, she would then, in a desperate, surprising attempt given she seemed to be concerned about her own safety due to the child, violently exploded her own arm, which would serve to further scorch David's insides. She knew this would put her out of commission, but she'd be taking David down with her if she had anything to say about it as she immediately cauterized her burning wounds with astonishing endurance.
Masayoshi, knowing that she wouldn't be able to fully dodge Rory's assault simply chose to maximize the damage Rory's approach would to her, using her telekinesis, she quickly moved all of her remaining traps towards the front of her body, directly into Rory's path second's before they covered her in an absolutely gigantic explosion, dwarfing a sizable portion of the arena as she altered the blast to avoid getting harmed herself. Should this not stop Rory, Masayoshi would quadruple the thickness of her forcefield, now akin to a highly dense bubble of energy that would be extraordinarily difficult to cut through in a single motion.

At the same time, her clone would quickly work to replace the traps Masayoshi had used, ensuring they had a steady supply as she continued to scatter hyper condensed energy around the field.

David could feel his insides scorched by the blade, forcing him to rapidly increase the density of the blood and harden his organs to prevent complete destruction, His Reactive Evolution continued to respond to Kiara's flames as they began to become less and less effective. The explosion itself burned through a portion of David's torso, destroying one of his lungs and scorching several other major organs completely.

Yet...he refused to falter. He would not lose in a battle of endurance. Not against an opponent with such a handicap. His organs rapidly stitching and closing their wounds with his body control as he continued to adapt to her attacks. David's arms move forward as if on instinct to grab onto Kiara's neck. He put her into one final headlock using all of his remaining strength, forcefully constricting her neck as he fought to be the last one standing. Blood spilled from his mouth as he tightened his hold on her body, barbed spikes of blood shooting from the wounds in his arm to forcefully impale Kiara and attach her to him.

At the same time, the gravity around Kiara would only continue to strengthen as he forced her to stay in place, shutting off her options to backstep the initial grab as he pushed his gravity far further than he did prior, drastically slowing her movements.

Masayoshi, knowing that she wouldn't be able to fully dodge Rory's assault simply chose to maximize the damage Rory's approach would to her, using her telekinesis, she quickly moved all of her remaining traps towards the front of her body, directly into Rory's path second's before they covered her in an absolutely gigantic explosion, dwarfing a sizable portion of the arena as she altered the blast to avoid getting harmed herself. Should this not stop Rory, Masayoshi would quadruple the thickness of her forcefield, now akin to a highly dense bubble of energy that would be extraordinarily difficult to cut through in a single motion.

At the same time, her clone would quickly work to replace the traps Masayoshi had used, ensuring they had a steady supply as she continued to scatter hyper condensed energy around the field.

David could feel his insides scorched by the blade, forcing him to rapidly increase the density of the blood and harden his organs to prevent complete destruction, His Reactive Evolution continued to respond to Kiara's flames as they began to become less and less effective. The explosion itself burned through a portion of David's torso, destroying one of his lungs and scorching several other major organs completely.

Yet...he refused to falter. He would not lose in a battle of endurance. Not against an opponent with such a handicap. His organs rapidly stitching and closing their wounds with his body control as he continued to adapt to her attacks. David's arms move forward as if on instinct to grab onto Kiara's neck. He put her into one final headlock using all of his remaining strength, forcefully constricting her neck as he fought to be the last one standing. Blood spilled from his mouth as he tightened his hold on her body, barbed spikes of blood shooting from the wounds in his arm to forcefully impale Kiara and attach her to him.

At the same time, the gravity around Kiara would only continue to strengthen as he forced her to stay in place, shutting off her options to backstep the initial grab as he pushed his gravity far further than he did prior, drastically slowing her movements.
Rory, even through all of Masayoshi's traps, would not falter. Her rage, which had fueled her throughout this fight, the rage that she felt towards the situation, the rage she felt towards not being able to help Gabriel, all of it, all of it was mixed with Rory's clear and adamant enjoyment of the fight. Rory continued to fight through the explosions, freezing her burns and cauterizing her wounds rapidly. She let out a laugh of enjoyment as she raised her fist, coating it in silver aura as she launched her enormous sword toward Masayoshi's barrier, the sword lodging itself about halfway into the enormously thick set of barriers before Rory slammed her fist against the back of the handle with newfound force, completely shattering through her barrier even as Masayoshi's traps continued to slam against and burn her body, which she continuously cauterized and froze.

Kiara continued to push forward as well, which surprised even her. Why was she trying so hard to win? She could just call it her loss. It was a spar, after all, and she and David were friends. She acknowledged his strength, she knew they'd both worked hard, and she knew she had fallen short. She could give up right here. Just give up and let him win. Just give up...

But she couldn't. Why? "I thought we were past this, Kiara..." She thought to herself, David was able to successfully put her in a headlock. Was she still searching for that desperate strength like she had in the past? Like before she had left to join Ragnarok, when she was so desperate for strength she abandoned Rory for a month and left the group to wallow in suffering. She thought she was past that. She needed to stop now, or she'd hurt her child. She needed to stop-

"I give...!" Kiara shouted out as best she could.

She didn't want to give up, and perhaps she could've kept going, but, she knew it was necessary. If she took anymore damage there was a chance she'd hurt Rio, and that was the very, very last thing that Kiara wanted to do, she'd rather anything else than that, even if it meant giving up against her own will.

From @DaReaperMan:

"Depends on how long-term we're talking, both are plausible, I might be dead before that has a chance to take off though since she is being targeted. It's a point of instability for her, however, but some edgelord named Adam apparently wants to try and torture her for however long, and I doubt we're going to have a chance to take him down to size and put him straight to hell for a while." Terevion said sternly for a status update

"I forgot about that..." Shalor murmured quietly.

From @azontr

"Uh-huh, I get that..." Belial said, sighing. "And if there was the possibility of you being able to safely marry and impregnate my sister, you'd take the chance, yes?"
From @DaReaperMan:

"If she consents, yes," Terevion responded.

"Jeez, now I'm thinking about Gabriel's kid!" Shalor murmured quietly.

From @azontr:

Belial would simply sigh, his arms still crossed. "Alright, I think I've got more than enough info now..."

Rory, even through all of Masayoshi's traps, would not falter. Her rage, which had fueled her throughout this fight, the rage that she felt towards the situation, the rage she felt towards not being able to help Gabriel, all of it, all of it was mixed with Rory's clear and adamant enjoyment of the fight. Rory continued to fight through the explosions, freezing her burns and cauterizing her wounds rapidly. She let out a laugh of enjoyment as she raised her fist, coating it in silver aura as she launched her enormous sword toward Masayoshi's barrier, the sword lodging itself about halfway into the enormously thick set of barriers before Rory slammed her fist against the back of the handle with newfound force, completely shattering through her barrier even as Masayoshi's traps continued to slam against and burn her body, which she continuously cauterized and froze.

Kiara continued to push forward as well, which surprised even her. Why was she trying so hard to win? She could just call it her loss. It was a spar, after all, and she and David were friends. She acknowledged his strength, she knew they'd both worked hard, and she knew she had fallen short. She could give up right here. Just give up and let him win. Just give up...

But she couldn't. Why? "I thought we were past this, Kiara..." She thought to herself, David was able to successfully put her in a headlock. Was she still searching for that desperate strength like she had in the past? Like before she had left to join Ragnarok, when she was so desperate for strength she abandoned Rory for a month and left the group to wallow in suffering. She thought she was past that. She needed to stop now, or she'd hurt her child. She needed to stop-

"I give...!" Kiara shouted out as best she could.

She didn't want to give up, and perhaps she could've kept going, but, she knew it was necessary. If she took anymore damage there was a chance she'd hurt Rio, and that was the very, very last thing that Kiara wanted to do, she'd rather anything else than that, even if it meant giving up against her own will.

Masayoshi's eyes widened as she saw Rory cleave through her barriers, completely caught off guard by Rory's display of fury and strength. At the last moment, when her blade was near inches away from her body, she froze time, breathing heavily as she quickly moved back, forced to retreat when met with Rory's sheer ferocity. Resuming time, she morphed the shattered remain's of her forcefield into dozens of thick spears that would immediately plunge into Rory's body, each tip covered with hellfire that would scorch her insides. Simultaneously, the clone would begin to fire tiny, yet highly piercing, beams of energy from her fingers, aiming for Rory's vital areas in hopes of crippling her.

David glanced down at Kiara, before sighing heavily, dropping her to the ground. He hadn't used his wrestling moves and tactics in a long time....and it felt good. A part of him wished she had seen the battle through to the end, and frustration rose in his throat slightly as he realized that she had been forced to quit not solely because of his strength, but because of her pregnancy.

He shook his head, banishing the thoughts from his mind as he reached down towards her, wanting to help her to her feet.

"....ya alright...?" He asked quietly.

Masayoshi's eyes widened as she saw Rory cleave through her barriers, completely caught off guard by Rory's display of fury and strength. At the last moment, when her blade was near inches away from her body, she froze time, breathing heavily as she quickly moved back, forced to retreat when met with Rory's sheer ferocity. Resuming time, she morphed the shattered remain's of her forcefield into dozens of thick spears that would immediately plunge into Rory's body, each tip covered with hellfire that would scorch her insides. Simultaneously, the clone would begin to fire tiny, yet highly piercing, beams of energy from her fingers, aiming for Rory's vital areas in hopes of crippling her.

David glanced down at Kiara, before sighing heavily, dropping her to the ground. He hadn't used his wrestling moves and tactics in a long time....and it felt good. A part of him wished she had seen the battle through to the end, and frustration rose in his throat slightly as he realized that she had been forced to quit not solely because of his strength, but because of her pregnancy.

He shook his head, banishing the thoughts from his mind as he reached down towards her, wanting to help her to her feet.

"....ya alright...?" He asked quietly.
As soon as time resumed Rory shot herself forward, the spears lodging themselves into her lower body as her wounds slowly began to heal with her own natural regeneration, as Rory's silver aura immediately froze the fire and morphed the frozen remains into more swords that she launched towards Masayoshi in another violent storm of glacial blades, hitting the clone specifically as Rory skillfully dodged the beams of energy with minimal injuries to her vitals, said minimal wounds healing quickly as she continued to dash towards Masayoshi with her enormous sword.

Kiara breathed heavily, sighing in relief as she had realized she had barely any injuries around the area where her womb/stomach was.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." She said with a faint, forced smile, allowing him to help her up.

Back