• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara stood back, turning away as she didn't want to be a part of that, while Rory created a giant sword, charging it with power as well.

"...Alright... Ha... Let's get this over with..." Rory murmured as she began attacking Gabriel's wings with all her might, hoping she could get this over with quickly as Gabriel was already groaning in discomfort.

David flinched, his focus waving as he saw Gabriel's discomfort. The gravity in his hands began to dissipate as he stared at the angel. He hated this...but knew he couldn't convince Gabriel to stop.

"...we...we shouldn't drag this out..." he murmured, his expression visibly pained. Gently, he laid his hand onto Gabriel's wing, and began to pump extremely dense gravitational energy into it, closing his eyes as he did so.

Gabriel groaned louder, and that groaning eventually turned into screaming, which the Archangel would forcefully cease. "Control it... Control it... Control it... Focus... Focus..." Gabriel repeated this to herself like a mantra, various veins bulging around her body as her eyes went completely bloodshot.

Rory would stop with her first attack, turning away. She knew David would be able to do this himself...

Gabriel continued to hold back her screams. She tried to focus the pain, and concentrate it into her wings, but as she kept absorbing energy, the pain become agonizing, beyond most of what she'd felt before. She decided to then spread the pain into various parts of her body, which didn't work, so she focused it into her wings and around her upper body, her eyes bleeding profusely.

"Focus it... I need..." Gabriel didn't writhe. She didn't scream. She was clearly in unimaginable agony, but she forcefully held herself back from screaming, absorbing the pain and in the energy into her wings, which were flashing red.

"........"

She was silent. It didn't seem like she passed out, no, she was definitely awake, but she was silent. It was hard to tell whether or not she found anything out...

"...Stop touching me..." Gabriel ordered.

"Gabriel... Please..." Rory tried to go over to her as well, biting her tongue. She wanted to comfort Gabriel, but she didn't know if that would do anything...

Kiara moved past Rory, moving to hug Gabriel's wings as well. She didn't want to see her like this, and she felt no hesitation in trying to help her.

"Stop touching me, please... I need some paper... I need to write it down... before I forget..." Gabriel murmured.

Kiara would nod, "A-Alright..." She said, turning to David. "While she's doing that... C-Can we talk, man? In private, I mean... I uh..." Kiara spoke telepathically to David, "I'd rather not have Rory hear this... I don't want her to start worrying and shit, man... I-Is that alright...?"

Gabriel snatched the pen and began to draw a map at blinding speeds to everybody there, said map seeming to get even the tiniest details and construction of whatever location she was drawing, and the map was still not done. Gabriel took another piece of paper, and began expanding the drawing to that paper, and then to the next, and the next, the map clearly needed to be this enormous.

"...I also don't wanna interrupt Gabriel..." Kiara said telepathically.

Kiara would nod, "A-Alright..." She said, turning to David. "While she's doing that... C-Can we talk, man? In private, I mean... I uh..." Kiara spoke telepathically to David, "I'd rather not have Rory hear this... I don't want her to start worrying and shit, man... I-Is that alright...?"

Gabriel snatched the pen and began to draw a map at blinding speeds to everybody there, said map seeming to get even the tiniest details and construction of whatever location she was drawing, and the map was still not done. Gabriel took another piece of paper, and began expanding the drawing to that paper, and then to the next, and the next, the map clearly needed to be this enormous.

"...I also don't wanna interrupt Gabriel..." Kiara said telepathically.
David looked at her for a few moments before nodding, gently stepping away from Gabriel.

"...Sure, Kiara...I'm always open to talk..." David said telepathically. He glanced back at Gabriel, as if to make sure she was doing alright, before looking back towards Kiara. Nodding that he was ready to talk.

"Thanks, man... I'm worried about her to..." Kiara said telepathically, "That's... Kinda what I wanted to talk about, honestly. Seeing Gabriel like this... She doesn't deserve any of this, man... She's never done anything wrong... She's a good person, really... Or well, she was, until you... Ha... I'm sorry this entire thing has just been hard..."

David looked away from her, his expression pained.

"...I know...." David thought.

".....She's suffered....so much. Because of me. Because of what I put her through. and now...now everything getting worse..." David thought. His fist clenched slightly, and he had to breathe out to keep himself calm.
"No, dude... It isn't your fault... She's... She's getting better, and so are you." Kiara said, trying to remain positive.

"It's just... tragic, yknow? I want Gabriel to be happy... And I want you to be happy too, man. I also wanted those people that died to... Ha... Yknow what, sorry man. Your in pain too, I shouldn't bother you with my problems.."

"Thanks... man." Kiara smiled a bit, "It's just... Things have been hard, for everybody, yknow? And I honestly don't know who to turn to about it... I'm just doing my best to keep it together and stay positive.. I think Lance is holding up well, at least... Either that or he's just good at hiding his emotions, which wouldn't be surprising..."

"...I think it's getting to him a bit too. The way he was throwing himself into that crazy training Metatron was giving him...I think he's trying to prepare in his own way..." David said, shaking his head.

"....You don't need to stay positive all the time, ya know? if you ever want to just...vent, I'm sure Rory or I would listen." David said, looking up at her.

"I know that, man, but...!" Kiara stopped herself, "I don't wanna put any more on your plates... yknow? Like, it's easy to say that, but it's a lot harder to actually do it...! Like, you know the feeling, right? Of not wanting to give your friends more shit to think about when there's already stuff going on..."

"I know that, man, but...!" Kiara stopped herself, "I don't wanna put any more on your plates... yknow? Like, it's easy to say that, but it's a lot harder to actually do it...! Like, you know the feeling, right? Of not wanting to give your friends more shit to think about when there's already stuff going on..."
David nodded.

"...I know what ya mean." David said, sighing.

"...if you want to wait until after all this shit is over, I understand. But...ya gotta talk to someone if ya feeling shitty, Kiara. It...ain't good to keep that kinda thing to yourself, ya know? I...know that from experience." David said softly.

"...ya have been pregnant for a while..." David muttered, scratching his head.

"...If it comes to that...Rhongo seems like a pretty good doctor. She could probably help ya deliver it."
"I mean, it really has only been a few months since me and Rory did it, David... During the Emerald City bullcrap... Possibly a year, but probably not..." Kiara said.

"I mean, it really has only been a few months since me and Rory did it, David... During the Emerald City bullcrap... Possibly a year, but probably not..." Kiara said.
"......." David looked at her for a moment.

"...didn't you uh...train in that hell dimension like Rory and I did...? I thought it would be a lot longer for you..." David asked, a bit confused.

"I hope so... Honestly, I just wish these fuckbelts would disappear..." Kiara said, sighing as she purposely put profanity instead of "lost" in "lostbelt" to express her supreme hatred.

Kiara would then smile, "But anyway... Thanks, man. I'll try and get through this... Hopefully... Try and hold up as well, aye?"

Kiara would chuckle, fist-bumping David, though the size of her fist paled in comparison to his for obvious reasons. "I'm gonna see how Gabriel is doing... Wanna come with? It looked like she was drawing a map..."

(Cause we're assuming they moved locations to talk in private lol.)

Back