• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Belial's mental defenses being steady and strong are what's keeping him at all afloat right now, and telepathic communication tends to hamper that, especially since he'd be worried out of his mind about me since my mental defenses are nowhere near his." Shalor said, his voice shaking constantly

"I'm pretty sure my brother has more than enough willpower to keep himself going while talking to you telepathically, Shalor. Your just scared and anxious about it..." Gabriel said, "And there's no need to be... If you reach out to him, I know he will fight his way to you successfully... That's how much he loves you, Shalor..."

"Shalor, please..." Gabriel said, "I understand your worry... Trust me, I understand... But... I assure you that it'll be fine." She said.

"Other than that, I suggest you try getting some fresh air more often and try eating more often as well instead of holing yourself up with Bedivere and playing super meat boy... That tends to brighten one's mood."

"Yes, Shalor, pessimistic. Your adamantly convinced that literally nothing good can... that nothing good can happen to you... And that everything is just suffering or pain, when it isn't. You have people who care about you, and... I know they wouldn't want you to be like this..." Gabriel said, her voice becoming incredibly hoarse for some reason as she said this.

"He isn't my ******* lover!!!" Gabriel shouted, breathing heavily. "Just go... Just leave me alone..." She didn't want to admit it, even though she knew that her life wasn't only suffering. She couldn't admit it, even, as that was usually all she knew...

"That's why I'm trying to talk to people like you, Bedivere, and Belial! To try and dig myself out of this, something your not even trying to do, just, talk to someone, talk to your lover, talk to David, talk to Rory- just anyone who cares about you! ... just, talk to the person you love or something after we're finished talking." Shalor said

Back