• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You mean the Seraphim? No, I don't really know them, though they're both some of the oldest beings still among the living in creation, so I only really know what has been passed around, though you can thank Cullthane, the purple one, for magic actually being accessible to people like you and me." Rhongomyniad responded, looking around
"Ah, I'll make sure to do that, then." Kinzer said, "Speaking of the four-winged girl, do you know what her deal is? Kid is flippin' off her rocker..."

"That was a joke, he's basically the father of modern magic. And Gabriel? She's got a lot on her mind, she's probably as bad as me if not worse..." Rhongomyniad murmured
"I got the joke, I was just dicking around." Kinzer said before groaning a bit, "Yeah, I could kinda tell... Hope she gets some help. Poor kid. Though, I sense she's also a lot older than me..."

"I got the joke, I was just dicking around." Kinzer said before groaning a bit, "Yeah, I could kinda tell... Hope she gets some help. Poor kid. Though, I sense she's also a lot older than me..."
"Well she is getting help and is older then you, and honestly I've been meaning to talk to her more..." Rhongomyniad said, her gaze shifting to the ground

Like, a week later...​

Kiara walked around the city of Atlantis with Rory, seeming a bit upset with her. "Babe, come on, we both get injured all the time..." Rory murmured.

"I know, but..." Kiara sighed, continuing to walk with Rory. "Let's just find Gabriel... Or somebody...! We've been dwindling around with no info or anything for the past week! I'm worried about what's happening... to... to..." Kiara stopped herself from continuing.

"I don't wanna pain Gabriel, though..." She thought, sighing.

Terevion was restlessly pacing around, before just turning to Gabriel

"I hate to ask this of you, but are you ready for another knowledge spike? We've been doing nothing for a bit too long." Terevion said, clearly impatient but also not wanting to do something that'd actively harm Gabriel without her consent

"I... Am willing to do it if it helps... We need a location and we currently have nothing, after all..." Gabriel sighed, "I don't know if David and Kiara will be too happy with it if we do it, though... Nobody fancied it the last time, anyway..."

Gabriel smiled lightly before sighing once more, "Alright, thanks. I imagine he's off training somewhere... Maybe even training with his wife..." Gabriel murmured as she set off to begin looking for David... It felt so... weird to her. She'd stopped hating him. Well, she felt uncomfortable around him, that much was obvious but... She didn't know, it just felt so weird to not want to wring his neck after so long...

David and Masayoshi were busying themselves with training, Masayoshi launching a powerful bolt of energy at David, who swiftly ducked under it and rushed in for a close-ranged tackle. Snapping her fingers, Masayoshi sprouted dark tendrils from the ground, the dark magic wrapping around David's arms and legs as she continued to blast energy beams towards him. David's muscles bulged as he forcefully broke out of his dark magic confines, covering his face with his arms as the energy blasts slammed into him, hardening his muscles as the attack scorched his flesh.

"...I think that's enough for now, darling." Masayoshi said, floating up to him.

David nodded, wiping some sweat off his brow as he stretched a bit, his wounds already beginning to heal themselves.

"...Your as strong as ever honey! Guess that training with Cullthane really helped out!" He said, grinning.

"Thanks, honey!" she said, floating up to him and kissing him on the cheek.

David glanced away from her for a moment, noticing Gabriel's approach. His mood shifted, quickly wiping the blood from his face as he walked up to her.

"...Hey, Gabrel. How are ya feeling?" He asked, concern obvious in his voice from their last conversation.

"...Better..." Gabriel murmured, "I came to let you know that uh... I'm gonna be doing the thing again. Like, the information absorption thing, again... I just... wanted to tell you..." Gabriel said to David, lightly squirming, still uncomfortable around him, but slowly getting better, which she thought was weird to no end...

"Don't like it Much either, but it has to be done." Terevion said, clearly caring about Gabriel
David and Masayoshi were busying themselves with training, Masayoshi launching a powerful bolt of energy at David, who swiftly ducked under it and rushed in for a close-ranged tackle. Snapping her fingers, Masayoshi sprouted dark tendrils from the ground, the dark magic wrapping around David's arms and legs as she continued to blast energy beams towards him. David's muscles bulged as he forcefully broke out of his dark magic confines, covering his face with his arms as the energy blasts slammed into him, hardening his muscles as the attack scorched his flesh.

"...I think that's enough for now, darling." Masayoshi said, floating up to him.

David nodded, wiping some sweat off his brow as he stretched a bit, his wounds already beginning to heal themselves.

"...Your as strong as ever honey! Guess that training with Cullthane really helped out!" He said, grinning.

"Thanks, honey!" she said, floating up to him and kissing him on the cheek.

David glanced away from her for a moment, noticing Gabriel's approach. His mood shifted, quickly wiping the blood from his face as he walked up to her.

"...Hey, Gabrel. How are ya feeling?" He asked, concern obvious in his voice from their last conversation.
(I'm still disappointed, poke)

"...Better..." Gabriel murmured, "I came to let you know that uh... I'm gonna be doing the thing again. Like, the information absorption thing, again... I just... wanted to tell you..." Gabriel said to David, lightly squirming, still uncomfortable around him, but slowly getting better, which she thought was weird to no end...
David looked at her for a few moments, before sighing. Gently he leaned down, going to eye level with her.

"....please...let me handle the pain with you this time...." David said quietly.

"....don't torture yourself again....please..." David said. sadness flashed in his eyes as he looked at her.

"I want this, David... It doesn't even hurt anymore... I can take the pain, I just need to get used to it..." Gabriel said stubbornly, "Just let me do what I have to do for ***** sake... It isn't that difficult..."
David looked at her.

"You...don't need to get used to it, Gabriel. If...if it doesn't hurt, then...there's no harm in letting me help you..." David said softly.

"Will you stop talking like that?!? Stop trying to run my ******* life!" Gabriel shouted, nearly punching David, narrowly holding herself back.

"...Just let me do my job... There's no point in letting you help me if it doesn't hurt... Why can't you just ******* listen...? Why can't you just stop being so ******* weird..." Gabriel whispered to herself, trembling. She hated this. Well, she didn't hate it, but it was cathartic. This... care, and this... worry. It felt so weird, after so long of hating the man, that she felt as though he... cared about her again. This was wrong. All the things she had done, all the anger, and the hatred, it was fading, and she didn't want that. She wanted to hate this man, she wanted to hate him for making her miserable, but, why was he making it so hard!?

"Will you stop talking like that?!? Stop trying to run my ******* life!" Gabriel shouted, nearly punching David, narrowly holding herself back.

"...Just let me do my job... There's no point in letting you help me if it doesn't hurt... Why can't you just ******* listen...? Why can't you just stop being so ******* weird..." Gabriel whispered to herself, trembling. She hated this. Well, she didn't hate it, but it was cathartic. This... care, and this... worry. It felt so weird, after so long of hating the man, that she felt as though he... cared about her again. This was wrong. All the things she had done, all the anger, and the hatred, it was fading, and she didn't want that. She wanted to hate this man, she wanted to hate him for making her miserable, but, why was he making it so hard!?
David stepped back slightly, surprised by her outburst. For a brief moment, he wondered if he had ****** up again, if Gabriel had gone back to wanting him dead as she had in the past. The thought made him panic slightly, and for a few moments, he simply stood there, saying nothing.

but eventually...he nodded, sitting down in front of her.

"I...I'm sorry, Gabriel. Your right. I...I don't have any right to tell you what you can do." He said quietly. He looked away, rubbing his hair.

"...I...I just don't want ya to suffer anymore...that's all it is." He said quietly, worry still clear in his voice.

Back