• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara was also lightly trembling, clearly concerned as well. Their previous talk had clearly calmed her down, but, it was clear that multiple worries were swirling within her mind. She would try and keep herself in that calm state, though, a bead of sweat running down her face as she walked with David back to the group.

"Alright, Kiara... Let's see how she's doing..." Kiara thought to herself.

Gabriel was still on her knees, continuing to draw her enormous map. The amount of detail alerted Kiara immediately to the severity of the mission as she saw it, the base or whatever structure Gabriel had saw clearly containing something deadly...

"Oh, guys! Where were you?" Rory asked, walking up to David and Kiara.

"We were just talking, honey...!" Kiara said, smiling as she held Rory's hand, being with her lover allowing her to more easily suppress her worries.

"Oh, alright. Gabriel's pretty busy right now. I don't think she even sees anybody here..." Rory murmured, the Archangel's eyes completely bloodshot as she continued to draw.

Masayoshi slowly floated over Gabriel, examining the map closely as she drew it. She frowned, clearly unnerved by the details she had seen.

"...yeah...we're going to need everyone for this..." She murmured.

David said nothing. Slowly he crouched down next to Gabriel, careful not to disturb her as she drew her map, wanting to keep her company even if she couldn't see him.

Kiara nodded at Terevion, "Alright! I'll do that later, first though..." Kiara tried tapping Gabriel on the shoulder to see if she was conscious.

Nope, she was obviously not conscious. In fact, it was clear she was simply drawing on memory and instinct.

Kinzer seemed to have been there the entire time, while Poseidon was nowhere to be found yet, most likely busy with other things.

Kiara was a bit worried that Gabriel was unconscious, and wanted to see the state of her body, but she seemed fine so she simply shrugged..

David gently hugged Gabriel's wings, wanting to comfort her as she continued her unconscious drawing. He stayed there, waiting for his allies to gather.

Lance, visibly exhausted, limped towards the party as he saw everyone gather. He collapsed against a nearby wall, gasping for air. Clearly, Metatron's training was taking a toll on him.

"...Poor girl..." Lance thought, glancing at Gabriel as she drew her maps. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but could tell from her bloodshot eyes that they must have exacted more information from her.

Last edited:
Poseidon was sitting in the library, doing his own research into the corruption with the sample he'd gotten from Dolos. "Peculiar..." Cullthane's theory seemed to prove correct, Posiedon with his divine power could shrug off the corruption. "Perhaps we can find a way... to protect the mortals from the corruption...? It'd take some experimentation but if I was to take a sample of my own blood I could attempt a test run..." Poseidon pondered.

"I'm aware of the man's abilities." Poseidon said, standing up.

"I'm merely attempting to find away to protect our more... mortal, allies. This corruption proves ineffective against us deities, but for someone such as David, or Rory, it could prove fatal if they came in extended contact with it. I'm most certainly not the most qualified to test that, though..." Poseidon said, summoning his trident.

"Not like we have enough time for that, anyway. Let's go." He said.

Meanwhile...

Gabriel collapsed to the ground after finishing the map, Rory going over to lift her up while Kiara observed the map as best she could, the structure seeming way too complex for her to properly read.

"Looks like some sort of country or city... How much info did she just translate...? Must be in agony right now..." Kinzer murmured, kneeling down to look at it.

"Damn, she even marked off where to expect enemies or guards," Kinzer said, seeming impressed.

Rory would sigh, "Any idea where this even is?"

"Well, I don't know, but, I can definitely figure it out... Plenty of landmarks mapped around the structure itself." Kinzer said, having to walk a couple of meters away to point out said landmarks.

"It'll take a bit of time but I can properly figure out a location... This map is in incredible detail, after all..." Kinzer said.

David gently hugged Gabriel's wings, wanting to comfort her as she continued her unconscious drawing. He stayed there, waiting for his allies to gather.

Lance, visibly exhausted, limped towards the party as he saw everyone gather. He collapsed against a nearby wall, gasping for air. Clearly, Metatron's training was taking a toll on him.

"...Poor girl..." Lance thought, glancing at Gabriel as she drew her maps. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but could tell from her bloodshot eyes that they must have exacted more information from her.
(Poke)

David sighed, standing up. He mostly ignored the map, focusing most of his attention on Gabriel as he looked at the injured angel.

"....She...shouldn't get used to this kind of pain..." He murmured, looking down at her. He shook his head, taking a seat.

Masayoshi looked over at the map, imprinting it in her memory.

"....How long do you think it will take, Kinzer...?" She asked quietly.

"Like 5 minutes. Maps like this ain't that hard to read if you know what you're doing." Kinzer said, turning to Gabriel, who was, surprisingly, slowly but surely waking up, unconsciously using healing magic on herself as her wings absorbed her pain, flashing red.

"Pretty convenient..." He said to himself, shrugging as he immediately got to work.

"Yeah... Me and David can take the pain..." Rory murmured.

"M-Me to, Gabriel...!" Kiara said, "We all want to help you!"

".....Thank you, but no. I can store the pain in my wings." Gabriel said, her wings having a crimson outline. "And if I want, I can just release it as an attack that causes tons of pain... I couldn't do it before cause I wasn't focused, but... I can keep this up..."

"Alright, I will..." Gabriel said quietly, simply sitting there, rubbing her eyes a bit as her vision was obviously messed up, continuing to heal herself and absorb pain into her wings.

"I just want... to get out of here..." She whispered to herself.

Back