• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...But I'm not suffering..." Gabriel murmured, "I'm helping, right...? I got you guys information... And I'm building my pain tolerance...! If I do that, I can get more info... I'm helping... right?" Gabriel murmured hoarsely, a crooked smile on her face that David couldn't see.

"It is inevitable!!!" Gabriel shouted, uncovering herself in her wings and glaring at David. "...That I will suffer... I always suffer... again and again and again and again... I do nothing but suffer... I have to be prepared for it... I have to endure it... Cause everything is out to get me... To make me miserable..."

David stared at Gabriel for a moment. Not saying anything.

"...Gabriel..." David muttered.

"...that's...That's not...." He started.

"...I know, you have suffered, Gabriel. You have suffered more than anyone deserves. I won't deny that. You...you've gone through more than I can ever imagine." David said. His voice was choked up slightly, and he struggled to keep his voice from cracking.

"You aren't...destined to suffer, Gabriel. We aren't out to get you. We, your allies, are here because we don't want you to suffer! We don't want you to be miserable!" David choked out.

"...Even if everything else is out to get you. Even if the whole ******* world is trying to bring you down...we won't...let you suffer alone..." David said quietly.

"But I am!" Gabriel shouted back, "All of it, all of it is misery! Everything! I'm cursed, god damnit! CURSED! Ugh, I need my ******* pills...!!" Gabriel shouted, this conversation clearly having had set her off as she began floating down, gripping her head.

David stared at her, gripping his hair as he realized that he had likely made things worse while talking to her.

"....****...I'm...I'm sorry..." David muttered, not sure what else to say.

"...I...I didn't mean to...." he muttered.

"....." David said nothing. He knew he had set her off, and didn't want to upset her more than he already had. Slowly, he watched her as she floated down, beginning to slowly follow her, not wanting to leave her alone in her current state.

"I'm sensing you probably just had another episode." Kinzer said to her telepathically before slowly getting up, walking over to her so they could speak face to face.
Rhongomyniad nodded, not even speaking as she extremely softly trembled in place
"But I am!" Gabriel shouted back, "All of it, all of it is misery! Everything! I'm cursed, god damnit! CURSED! Ugh, I need my ******* pills...!!" Gabriel shouted, this conversation clearly having had set her off as she began floating down, gripping her head.
Terevion was already on it, giving Gabriel a dose silently

Kinzer placed his hand on her shoulder, sighing. "Well, I'll ask the obvious question if your good to fight since we can't have you like this out on the field..."

Gabriel breathed heavily, snatching the bottle and taking another dozen before throwing it to the ground, covering herself in her wings. "...I'm fine... Sorry... about that outburst..."

"...It's fine... I'm just really... stressed..." Gabriel murmured back, her voice extremely hoarse, as if she hadn't had anything to drink in weeks.
David nodded slowly.

"...Alright Gabriel...I understand..." David said quietly. He slowly walked up to her, sitting down next to her.

"...can I...keep ya company?" he asked quietly. He didn't know what he could say to make her feel better but wanted to be there for her, at least.

"... yes..." Rhongomyniad responded, being half-limp under the touch
Kinzer patted down a spot on the ground for her to sit, "Well, gonna be honest, I can't do much for you on that front, which should be obvious... All I can really offer is some company, if your willing to accept."

David nodded slowly.

"...Alright Gabriel...I understand..." David said quietly. He slowly walked up to her, sitting down next to her.

"...can I...keep ya company?" he asked quietly. He didn't know what he could say to make her feel better but wanted to be there for her, at least.
"....Do whatever you want..." Gabriel responded.

"Well, purposely putting yourself into a tower so nobody can actually find you for trillions of years has some adverse effects on the mind..." Rhongomyniad said honestly
Kinzer didn't seem to surprised by this, "Yeah, I figured we were both the secluded kinda type, though you kinda go above and beyond compared to me..." Kinzer murmured, leaning back against a rock.

(I honestly forgot you even responded lol.)

Kinzer nodded, "Cool. You gonna dip or you gonna stay with me, then?" Kinzer asked, wanting to confirm her location in case she had another episode, but not really seeming to personally care where she went so long as he could reach her.

Back