• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron crossed his arms, "Creating artificial angels... No, I've never heard of something like that. Doing something like that should be impossible, but, it seems our enemy can do the impossible as well..." Metatron murmured, rubbing his chin in thought.

Kiara smiled, picking Lance up like a princess. "Just so yknow, that was a rhetorical question, I was gonna carry you anyway!" Kiara said, snickering devilishly, or at least, she thought she was being mischievous, but her view on that was clearly somewhat childish.

Rory merely snickered, "For now, we should regroup and see if Gabriel can uh... Get some more info..."

"And the only one who can truly tell us besides Adam himself is unable to speak about it..." Imperius muttered angrily before speaking clearly

"Gabriel endured it, but I see little reason to put her through more just for scraps of information, useful as they are." Imperius said

Rory would sigh, "I get what you're saying, Imperius... I do... But we need the info... Ugh... So we're going in blind...?"

"I, for one, care not much for the Archangel's well-being, but Imperius is right that potentially risking her life for mere scraps of info is... unnecessary," Metatron said.

Imperius just led the way to the library, only really glancing at Lance to make sure he could walk before eventually arriving at the castle and bee-lining towards the library, where Way up in the opposite corner of where the entrance was a crystal formation signified where Cullthane was

Kiara and Rory nodded simultaneously as Kiara looked down at Lance, "Can you walk?" Kiara asked.

"We'll check the library, then.." Metatron said.
"...I think I've rested enough to walk for a bit." Lance nodded, slowly getting out of Kiara's arms. He staggered, nearly falling again as his knees buckled, before slowly regaining his footing.

David nodded at Metatrons words, walking towards Lance to help stabilize him for a few moments as he regained his footing.
(Poke)

"I am not. Regardless Adam's magic is actually not all that high on the food chain, is it powerful? Apsolutely. But if used on say, you or that dragon it wouldn't be effective at all, however, it's most effective if used on those without divinity, this includes your contractor and the girl standing next to you. And as Gabriel and the Evil of Humanity possess moderate amounts of divinity, it could effect them but it'd be difficult." Cullthane explained, pulling his gaze to look at each individual who was present as he spoke of them

"Yeah yeah, we're facing dark magic and or corruption magic if we somehow find the location of this Adam. I'm sure you're already aware of the Archangel's supposed near-death experience trying to get that info." Metatron said sternly.
"...I think I've rested enough to walk for a bit." Lance nodded, slowly getting out of Kiara's arms. He staggered, nearly falling again as his knees buckled, before slowly regaining his footing.

David nodded at Metatrons words, walking towards Lance to help stabilize him for a few moments as he regained his footing.
(Poke)

Metatron sighed at Cullthane and David, "We know that it can make the body do things against its will like it did with Artorias... It can also mutate the body violently like it did when it made Sif grow in size as well, and so far, that's all we know.."

"What Metatron said. It can spread with further use of said magic or just passively as it attacks and infects further individuals, a powerful enough light magic user can purify this in the early stages however, this would include both myself and that Evil of Humanity." Cullthane responded

"It is both a natural and supernatural affliction, you may be able to work the natural part out but the supernatural would remain." Cullthane informed

"Regardless, I have my own preparations to commence, I'll be playing "support" for most of this." Cullthane said, turning and opening an air pocket to begin making a potion, herbs so ancient that nobody but Metatron would possibly recognize them being perfectly made into potions at a quick pace while Imperius turned to Rory

"We could test that theory if we got a sample of it and used it on you..." Metatron murmured.

"How about no?" Kiara said bluntly, crossing her arms.
David scratched his head.

“I’m tempted. I do want to test how my body does against somethin’ like this…” David said, shrugging a bit.

“But…Kiara’s right, that’s probably too risky…”

Back