• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel uncovered herself with her wings, staring at David and Terevion, merely granting them a blank stare. Her previous fear seemed to have melted away, or well, she just seemed to disregard it in this situation. She just wanted to be done.

"Again, I don't really... really care..." Gabriel said, shrugging once more. Rory crossed her arms, sighing, not knowing what to say.

Gabriel sighed and covered herself in her wings, Rory created a large Bastard Sword with a pained look on her face, slashing at her wings with all her might, bouncing away violently and causing them to light up with a flash of golden light.

"Come on, now..." Gabriel murmured.

Gabriel's wings violently lit up as they did this, electricity crackling around them as veins began to bulge on her forehead, immediately uncovering herself with her wings as her went bloodshot, blowing the group away from her so they could stop their attacks.

"Haaaaa...!! ****, that hurts... Okay... It's not so bad... It's not so!- Hng!!-" Gabriel fell to her knees, gripping her head. "I'm not seeing anything... No... I... I think I need... a bit more..."

Rory sighed and went back to slashing at her, Gabriel's wings once again lighting up as she began coughing. It seemed that trying to forcefully induce those bursts of information were a bit more dangerous than letting them happen naturally.

Gabriel pushed them away again, gripping her head. "Haa.. Okay... Calm down... This is nothing... I think I'm... seeing something... I think... I can't really see... Can someone pick me up for a sec...? I can't... haa.... really move..."

Gabriel simply gripped her head, now clearly unable to answer David as she writhed and groaned in Terevion's arms, gripping onto his shirt collar. Eventually though, she spoke.

"I'm seeing a... Hg.. I... It's definitely somewhere in... the ocean... Haaa.. I need a bit..." Gabriel murmured, trying to clearly express her thoughts.

Rory would let out a sigh, clearly extremely worried. "We shouldn't have gone through with this... But if her thing works... Haaa..." She thought to herself.

Gabriel continued to breathe heavily, her thoughts slowly becoming coherent. "Alright... I don't currently have... an exact location, but... I have an idea... On what we'll be facing in terms of enemies... I can see... haa... hg..." Gabriel was eventually able to speak.

"Those seals that... Adam had... after Imperius... broke out.. ha.. Contain... two angels... I can barely make them out, but... They probably have some sort of corruption powers... If that's a thing... Maybe dark magic...? Haa..." Gabriel murmured.

"It's fine if you can't do more Gabriel, but we should prepare to put those of us who can shrug off the corruption in the front and by Gabriel herself." Terevion said, clearly having hidden his worry in exchange for a calm confidence just as Imperius walked up to the group

"If he could speak on angels like that he already would have, something is stopping him from speaking on such things, that much I have picked up." Imperius said, his voice for once not being overly loud

"We should still speak to him about the magic side of things, maybe let Metatron talk about the angel side." Terevion said, bringing his gaze to look at Imperius

Back