• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"....????" Rory was now even more confused than ever. "....A-At least they're having fun, I guess...? I dunno... I didn't even know Belial was interested in that kinda stuff... Well, I guess it's different with Shalor, but still..." Rory murmured.

"Yeah..." Rory murmured, summoning a large bastard sword. She coated the entire blade in ice, extremely tough and jagged ice, and then she covered it in swirls of fire that shot out at the hilt and began surrounding the blade akin to ribbons, building up at the tip of the blade to form a sharp point.

"Alright. Let's get back to it." Rory said, the blade freezing itself to her hand.

Rory dashed forward, flexing once more as veins bulged on her arms, beginning their training once again...

Timeskip, pussy. Get tricked.

The ship eventually reached Atlantis, the kingdom itself having been completely rebuilt from the previous damage with Adam. Artorias greeted the group, Sif's tired howls able to be heard in the distance.

"Agahahr?" Artorias asked as my character began to exit the ship.

("Were you able to get info?")

Rory came off the ship, heavily injured, but slowly healing from her long training session with David. Gabriel slowly walked out as well, completely covering herself with her wings, blocking out light.

Artorias crossed his arms, "Arhahg...?"

("The Angel Girl...? Oh my... And we have no idea why...?")

Last edited:
David staggered off the ship, various large gashes decorating his body, his injuries in various stages of healing as he moved behind Gabriel, clearly still on edge.

Lance practically fell off the ship, clearly exhausted from his intense training with Metatron, his legs trembling as he walked.

"...I'm afraid not. For some reason, Adam hates Gabriel, but we don't know what history they have, if any..." Masayoshi said.

Gabriel said nothing, simply standing next to Terevion. Rory looked back at Gabriel, her face contorting a bit as she immediately turned away.

"How do I even start...?" Rory thought to herself, sighing.

"Terevion... Can you... Take me to a place... Where we can be alone...? I'm... scared..." Gabriel said to Terevion, poking her hand out of her wings to tug on his sleeve, trembling lightly.

Gabriel sat on the bed, her wings finally uncovering her body, one of them pulling Terevion over to sit next to her without Gabriel's intervention, almost as if it was on instinct to further Gabriel's comfort.

"Haa... Uh... So... It's about... This whole situation... I... Think I may... Know a way to find... Out where... where Adam is... Or well... At least where his so-called experiments are..." Gabriel murmured, her voice no longer completely quiet.

"........." Gabriel remained silent for a bit before speaking again.

"...Last... L-Lostbelt... We were in... Uh... World War 2... It was... uh.... pretty bad for me.. At the end of it we uh... defeated Hitler and... this thing called the... Fantasy Tree exploded and it uh... Destroyed that world... And we were sent here..." Gabriel explained, her trembling beginning to intensify.

".......I think... My bursts of uh... info... That... That uh... Were happening when my group got here... Started after it exploded... I was... exposed to so much energy... My... I was opened up to some... new info, I guess...? This is just a theory, but... If I can absorb enough energy... Maybe I can... get some new information...?" Gabriel said, leaning against Terevion.

"Does.... Does that make sense...?"

"....I dunno... I don't know if it has to be a specific kind of energy... Or whatever. A lot of you guys can use energy attacks... If we can... get a few of them to attack me then... Maybe I could experience it again...?" Gabriel said, unsure that her theory was even correct.

"We don't, not right now anyway, but I'd rather tell you in a more "private" location then out in a public one. Though if you ask around you'd probably get the same answer from anybody who's paying attention to us." Terevion said, getting up

"You should ask your friend, Shalor about it, he likely has access to at least some parts of your mind and I doubt he'd lie to you on something like that, in fact do it now, you enjoy being a therapist and helping people there, and he tends to help you in the mental capacity from what I've picked up. After that, let's put your theory to the test." Terevion directed, clearly not being fooled for a second by Gabriel's refusal of her feelings but not really touching on it further

Back