• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel sighed, "Then... I don't know what you want me to do for you, Shalor. You can't help me. Not now, at least... I just need some time to get through this... And I don't think you can help me with that... Now while your in this state, at least..."

"You don't, Shalor...! You have so much on you're plate! We both do...! Trying to help me will only make things worse! You can't help everyone, Shalor..." Gabriel said, her wings continuing to light up as if they were an enormous lamp, showering the entire room in light.

"It's fine, Shalor... Don't hurt yourself over me..."

"I'm scared. Scared that someone is going to kill me. Scared that I'm going to suffer again. Just like I always do... I always suffer. That's my life, suffering, and nothing more. The only thing I've ever been allowed to experience is suffering and violence..." Gabriel said bluntly, her voice incredibly shallow and empty as she said this.

"And who is trying to stay close to you? Who is trying to protect you the most? Who is trying to not let that happen, at any cost? I'm always getting little glimpses of someone in your subconscious, so I know there is someone. Remember, practically everyone in your group wants to at least help you, most don't know how, someone like Rory for instance, I'm almost completely sure she wants to help you but doesn't even know how to approach you. What I'm trying to say is: you have a lot of support even if you don't know it." Shalor said, calming down a bit as he spoke

"And don't fear them, if they want you to suffer that is exactly the reaction they're looking for. Oh and, you've fallen in love with someone, use that to help yourself..." Shalor said

"You think I don't want to do that, Shalor? Do you think I don't want to reach out to someone? I can't do that, though... I don't even know how I'd begin. And I know I'm... in love, as you say. And it's revolting." Gabriel responded, her wings rapidly dimming down.

"Then talk to them about it, I'm sure someone like the one you fell in love with or David or even Rory would hear what you have to say with open ears. And as for love, look at it this way, it's somebody who will always have your back and you can vent to, but also someone who you really enjoy being around and could help you with your mental stability like you and Belial help with mine, you are my therapist, right?" Shalor said

"It's because you were subconsciously craving that kind of attachment Gabriel, you have been for awhile, and he can help you through tough times, also, I'm pretty sure Sperm carries hormones to brighten one's mood and prevent morning sickness in pregnant woman, since I know you'd love a child of your own." Shalor responded, his mind ceasing being in pain and on a road to recovery by talking to Gabriel like this

"...What!?" Gabriel shouted, "...All these absurdities... Ugh... It makes my head hurt..." She murmured, her frustration and confusion simply rising as she uncovered herself with her wings, simply scrunched up on the bed.

"...Alright, Shalor. I'll uh... Be sure to keep your words in mind." Though, despite that, she seemed genuinely happy, at least a little bit, a small smile forming on her face.

"That's a great name, and you will make it out of the lostbelts, like I'll make it out of the singularities!" Shalor responded before speaking

"But yeah, bring such an idea to your lovers' attention if you can, just to get him thinking about it a bit, and... do what you gotta do." Shalor said

Gabriel's wings instinctively pushed Terevion away, far enough so she could have some space, but now far enough to the point he wouldn't be able to protect her, the Archangel's mind swirling with negativity now.

"RevoltingRevoltingRevoltingRevoltingRevoltingRevoltingRevoltingRevoltingRevolting-" Gabriel whispered to herself, before turning to Terevion, "Yeah, let's go do that..."

(Sorry. Had sort of a shitty day. Now retreating to RP to cope.)

Gabriel climbed onto the ocean surface, covering herself partially with her wings as she walked towards the center of Atlantis.

"Gabriel? What's up?" Rory said, having been training near Poseidon's castle. "Were you attacked...?"

Gabriel shook her head, "Where's David...?"

Rory shrugged, "Dunno. He's either off with Masayoshi. Or training. Or *******. Probably all of the above."

David staggered off the ship, various large gashes decorating his body, his injuries in various stages of healing as he moved behind Gabriel, clearly still on edge.

Lance practically fell off the ship, clearly exhausted from his intense training with Metatron, his legs trembling as he walked.

"...I'm afraid not. For some reason, Adam hates Gabriel, but we don't know what history they have, if any..." Masayoshi said.
(I summon thee from the fiery pits of hell you greasy mutha *****!)

David slowly opened the door of a nearby building. His wounds were notably stitched up with magic threads as they healed, Masayoshi emerging shortly afterward.

"...Thanks for the first aid, honey." David said, hugging her a bit.

"...No problem, darling. Be more careful next time ok...?" She said, levitating upward and ruffling his hair.

"...heh...it's hard to be careful when ya sparring with someone like Rory..." David chuckled. He flexed his arms a bit, testing the magical stitches he had received, which would disappear once his natural healing began to full piece together his body.

"...I guess that's true..." she sighed, smiling a bit.

David glanced around, instantly noticing that Gabriel had returned from her talk with Terveion. Slowly, he walked towards her, still feeling awkward when approaching her.

"...ay Gabriel....how are ya doing?" He asked, crouching a bit as he looked at her, concern flashing in his eyes.

Gabriel glanced at David, covering the rest of her body with her wings, clearly still uncomfortable around him, but gradually getting better. "...I had an idea... On how we could find Adam's location... And I needed to share it... Do you know about those bursts of information I was having when we got here...?"

Gabriel slowly nodded, "...Yeah... I think it was... because I was exposed to a crazy amount of energy when... The Fantasy Tree in the previous Lostbelt exploded... When we beat Hitler... So... I think... if I absorb another huge source of energy... I'll be able to replicate that..."

Back