• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Good." Kinzer let go of her wrist, "Now, are you gonna go take some time to cool off, or do I need to drag you there as well?"

"...I'm simply worried, that's all... About this... About me... About you... About what this so-called Adam can do... Everything is just... I'm worried about everything..." Metatron murmured, floating down so they could sit side-by-side.
"...I must admit I'm rather scared myself." Lance said, chuckling a bit. Though it was devoid of humor.

"....is there anything I can do to help...ease your nerves a bit?" Lance asked.

"... bring me wherever to calm down." Rhongomyniad responded
"Yeah. Thought so." Kinzer grabbed Rhongomyniad by the hand and began bringing her to the lower deck, passing by Gabriel and Terevion before leading her into one of the small rooms, letting go of her as he let out a clearly annoyed sigh.

"Sit down, lay down, do whatever, just chill the **** out."

"No." Metatron said bluntly to his contractor, "Not really, Lance. I just need to... to deal with this. To see it through until the end."
"...Alright, Metatron." Lance said quietly. nodding in understanding.

"...but, know that you won't have to see it through alone." He said. Lance gently put his arm on the man's shoulder, flashing him a small smile.

"...If you ever need me...I'm at your beck and call..."

David sighed in relief, glad the situation didn't escalate further as he sat back onto his chair.

Rhongomyniad just sat down and breathed extremely heavily, clearly trying to calm down
Kinzer sat next to her, "Glad you're being reasonable. Try and get some sleep before we get to Atlantis so you don't castrate Magnus the next time you see him."

"...Alright, Metatron." Lance said quietly. nodding in understanding.

"...but, know that you won't have to see it through alone." He said. Lance gently put his arm on the man's shoulder, flashing him a small smile.

"...If you ever need me...I'm at your beck and call..."
Metatron turned to Lance, a small smile appearing on the Seraphim's face as well. "Thank you, Lance. That means more than you could possibly know for me, right now."

"... ... ... I've... forgotten..." Rhongomyniad responded after a pause to think, clearly being truthful
Kinzer simply stared forward, thinking. What a weirdo, he thought. "Honestly, I don't think I could care any less..." He thought to himself, simply sighing. What was the point, anyway? Not like it'd matter if he magically fixed her trauma or something.

Kinzer then sighed once more, "Well... Giving it a shot won't hurt." He thought..

"Well, we can figure that out with time. For now, at least try and get some rest. I find it helps to calm you down after having some sleep, even if neither of us really need it. I'll sit with you while you do." Kinzer said.

"... thanks..." Rhongomyniad murmured, seeming scared as much as she tried to hide it as she lay down
Kinzer draped a blanket he created over her, simply sitting beside her on the bed, hoping she could get to sleep somewhat peacefully, mostly so he didn't have to keep trying.
"Anytime, Metatron. You...are a good friend. I want to be there for you when you need it" Lance said, smiling.
Metatron continued to smile, "...Alright... Let's get to training."

Rhongomyniad eventually got to sleep but almost immediately was almost immediately clearly having a nightmare

Terevion eventually sat down next to Gabriel and just feel asleep almost immediately, leaning into Gabriel's wings, not even having realized how tired he was from constantly staying awake

Metatron continued to smile, "...Alright... Let's get to training."
Lance nodded, standing to his feet.

"...indeed! I'm ready to start when you are" Lance said, enthusiastic, though slightly nervous of what he'd be put through.

"...Guess Metatron stole my student." David said, chuckling a bit as he sat in one of the chairs, thinking of what he'd do for his own training.

Rhongomyniad eventually got to sleep but almost immediately was almost immediately clearly having a nightmare
Kinzer would look down at her as she was having her nightmare, his light crimson eyes displaying not a hint of worry or fear for the Evil of Humanity. He knew she'd be able to fight after this. So, did it really matter?

He gently placed his hand on her cheek, a pathetic attempt at comfort, really. His eyes dilated as he gently run his hand up her cheek and through her hair. It was weird, really. "What am I even doing?" He said to himself, removing his hand as he simply sat on the ground, the rustling noise of water scraping against the ship seeming a bit comforting.

"......" He was silent.
Terevion eventually sat down next to Gabriel and just feel asleep almost immediately, leaning into Gabriel's wings, not even having realized how tired he was from constantly staying awake
Her wings unfolded a bit, one of them serving as a blanket for Terevion as it wrapped around him gently, producing warmth for him as it gently pulled him closer to Gabriel, the Archangel herself crying profusely and trembling in terror.
Lance nodded, standing to his feet.

"...indeed! I'm ready to start when you are" Lance said, enthusiastic, though slightly nervous of what he'd be put through.

"...Guess Metatron stole my student." David said, chuckling a bit as he sat in one of the chairs, thinking of what he'd do for his own training.
Rory went up to David, "Hey, dude. Wanna spar while we wait to get to Atlantis?"

Rhongomyniad seemed a bit comforted by the touch before Kinzer removed his hand and eventually woke up with a start, breathing heavily.

Terevion grumbled that he'd make sure Gabriel stayed as safe as possible in his sleep

Last edited:
Rhongomyniad seemed a bit comforted by the touch before Kinzer removed his hand and eventually woke up with a start, breathing heavily.
"Morning, sunshine." Kinzer said, scooting away a bit as she woke up. "Maybe asking you to sleep wasn't such a good idea..."
(lol)

David glanced up at Rory, nodding.

"Sounds good! was just thinking about how I could train" David said, standing to his feet, stretching his arms and legs.

"...ya sure we can spar on this ship without like...smashing it?" He asked.
"Oh, yeah..." Rory said, rubbing her chin. "H-Hey Poseidon, do you have like, a training arena or something on the ship!? It's super fancy so I assume so!" Rory shouted to the Sea God.

"Huh...? Oh... Yes, I believe so... I can lead you to it..." Poseidon said, his mind, like many others in the group, clearly in a different place.

"Oh, yeah..." Rory said, rubbing her chin. "H-Hey Poseidon, do you have like, a training arena or something on the ship!? It's super fancy so I assume so!" Rory shouted to the Sea God.

"Huh...? Oh... Yes, I believe so... I can lead you to it..." Poseidon said, his mind, like many others in the group, clearly in a different place.
"Ay that's great then! thank ya, Poseidon" David said. He hesitated a bit, his mind drifting back toward's Gabriel situation.

"...erm, before we go. Can I ask if this ship has some kinda defense in case we are attacked? Like...weapons, or somethin" He asked.

"Ay that's great then! thank ya, Poseidon" David said. He hesitated a bit, his mind drifting back toward's Gabriel situation.

"...erm, before we go. Can I ask if this ship has some kinda defense in case we are attacked? Like...weapons, or somethin" He asked.
"..." Poseidon was mostly silent, "Yes, it does."
"Yeah..." Rhongomyniad said as she shook herself, her fear evident even more so as she tried to hide it
"So... What'd you dream about?" Kinzer asked, effortlessly noticing her fear. "Your trembling hard, and I can definitely smell the distress."

Poseidon sighed, leading them to the lower decks where they passed by Gabriel and Terevion sleeping, then they passed by the room where Rhongomyniad and Kinzer were, and eventually, they reached a large astral portal.

"We have many of these stationed among Atlantis to train soldiers... Time flows differently there, so for you, you'd have been training for a few days by the time we reach Atlantis, which will be in about 3 hours." Poseidon explained.

"....Time... flows differently, huh?" Rory shivered a bit, remembering another certain place where time also flowed differently.

"Alright. That sounds good to me... How about you?" Rory asked, turning to David.

They both entered a large gladiatorial arena, the walls extending high with dry paintings of waves plastered across them, denoting the ocean. The material the arena was made out of was tough, abnormally so, most likely so that the arena wasn't damaged during training.

"Same here, honestly... Puts shit into perspective, honestly. Neither of us have really been around that long in the universe. Even Gabriel is older than us..." Rory murmured, chuckling.

Back