• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Dolos shook his head, "Nothing other than that he was weirdly powerful. I couldn't really get a read on his general strength level. As if he was something that was abnormal in all the wrong ways..."

Poseidon stood up, "That's all we need to know. We put the Angel Girl under immediate protection and prepare a search team for this Adam."

David nodded, moving closer to Gabriel, as if he feared that Adam would strike them at any moment. He was clearly on edge.

Masayoshi noddded, before hesitating.

"...you never answered my question, Dolos. You said something about...our memories being wiped earlier..." Masayoshi said.

"She should probably stay with us. It's no secret that we'd move heaven and earth just to make sure she stays safe. This means that yes, Metatron, you will be generally around Gabriel a lot more often. Your by far the best defensive force we have here." Yharon said, getting nods from Rhongomyniad, Terevion, Imperius, and Cullthane

"Were your memories wiped? That means he wasn't listening." Dolos said bluntly to Masayoshi, shrugging as he stood up.

Metatron glared at pretty much everyone before turning to Lance, "...So long as my contractor is within the vicinity to be guarded as well, I have no qualms with that."

"If he wasn't then we'd start to have issues. Poseidon, are we going back to Atlantis or should I prepare the Hyperion?" Yharon asked

Terevion took a step closer to Gabriel, practically on top of her as he was ready for combat at a moments notice, but also being sure to not have his stance uncomfortable for Gabriel to be next to

"We're heading back to Atlantis. I have countless, countless questions to ponder." Poseidon said bluntly.

Kinzer simply sighed, "Looks like our time of reprieve couldn't last forever, obviously..."

Rory and Kiara remained near Gabriel, the Archangel herself nudging into Terevion a bit. "p-pills..." She said extremely quietly.

Terevion automatically gave her one, not even pausing to think about it as he breathed out, clearly extremely focused on making sure Gabriel stayed safe

"Then let's go, more time we stay here is more time that could lead to an ambush." Terevion said

Gabriel seemed mildly comforted by Terevion and the pill, her trembling slowing down but still there as she turned to Magnus, "...w-...where... have... you... been!?"

"...Stress relief...? STRESS RELIEF!? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT STRESS RELIEF!??!!?" Gabriel began shouting.

"A-Alright, let's get her outta here," Rory said, beginning to hold Gabriel back.

"
I'LL SHOW YOU ******* STRESS RELIEF!!!!" Gabriel continued to shout as Rory dragged her, her throat immediately beginning to hurt due to how loud she was shouting.

"Let's get onto the ship..." Poseidon murmured.

(Maybe next time consider that the group just might not like it that a character wasn't around for an important event.)

Terevion and the rest of my characters followed without another word, Terevion purposely walking right into Magnus's shoulder and putting him off balance as he caught up to Rory and Gabriel, Rhongomyniad giving him an angered look as she passed

"...Asshole..." Kiara murmured as she walked along with the group, her anger apparent as she crossed her arms.

Rory was seething from both Magnus's disappearance and the general news, but she was good at hiding it, while Kinzer seemed shaken, but not that much, at least...

“Magnus. Listen. Buddy.” David said, trying to keep his cool.

"Ya can hit up as many people as ya want…just…don’t do it when were in the middle of an important mission like this, alright? Me and Rory are stressed, but ya don’t see us trying to get with our wives in the middle of something important. Ya gotta learn when to focus up, man.” He said sighing. He patted him on the shoulder, before rushing behind the rest, returning to Gabriel's side. Masayoshi and Lance following suit.

Last edited:
Rory nodded along with David as they got on the ship, the ship itself beginning to float.

"David's right, Magnus. God knows if I could I'd be getting it on with Kiara... But there are more important things to do." Rory said sternly.

Kiara simply sat down with her legs crossed, not even embarrassed at Rory having said that. "Same here. Read the mood, dude..."

"Yeah, get your priorities straight. I don't think some of us will be able to hold ourselves back for another instance of this." Rhongomyniad said, Terevion taking Gabriel to the lower deck

"Ignore him. Why not try to contact Shalor?" Terevion suggested

Gabriel simply went over to a corner and sat in it, her wings popping out to cover her as blankets, all four of them gently fluttering as Gabriel was in the exact opposite of a talking mood with really anybody. She clearly needed some space, or well, she needed to not be talked to.

Poseidon was at the front of the ship, simply leaning against the edge as he glanced down at Lance. "...I've no clue... My suggestion? Do what you normally do..." Poseidon said. He had no ideas. No leads. No orders to give. Only questions that needed to be answered.

"...I usually just train and hope I'm ready for the threat..." Rory murmured, sitting down next to Kiara who nodded along with her.

"It was a social mission. What the heck was I going to do. I deal in combat. If this was a fight I would have joined. Don't expect me in social missions. I suck at those." he said

".................." Rory was dead silent at Magnus. "...That... Do you even...? Were you listening...? I'm about to... Calm down... Calm down..." Rory breathed in and out very slowly.

"B-Babe- Calm down- He's not worth it-" Kiara held onto Rory's hand tightly, "Not worth it..."

"Your right, Kiara... Not worth it... Not worth the trouble..." Rory murmured back, simply continuing to breath in and out, as if she was meditating to calm down her ever-building rage.

"Yoh fae you here" he said away from the team.

"Wow that was a major screw up." the fae said appearing in front of him

"He is becoming like his father." fae said in a low voice.

"This is why I don't like social events I suck at personal interaction" Magnus said.

"So what are you going to do to fix this." fae said.

"Don't know. Apologies won't do anything considering the situation with the tiger." Magnus said.

"Guess wing it I guess I don't have a bond with Angel so I don't care what she feels about me." Magnus said.

Poseidon was at the front of the ship, simply leaning against the edge as he glanced down at Lance. "...I've no clue... My suggestion? Do what you normally do..." Poseidon said. He had no ideas. No leads. No orders to give. Only questions that needed to be answered.

"...I usually just train and hope I'm ready for the threat..." Rory murmured, sitting down next to Kiara who nodded along with her.
Lance sighed.

"...I suppose we don't have enough to go off of to form a solid plan..." he said. nodding.

"...Metatron...do you want to start up our training, in the meantime?" Lance said, glancing at the angel.

Lance sighed.

"...I guess we don't have enough to go off of to form a solid plan..." he said. nodding.

"...Metatron...do you want to start up our training, in the meantime?" Lance said, glancing at the angel.
Metatron was mostly silent, simply floating in his shining golden dress, his heels having fallen off, leaving him barefoot. "Huh? O-Oh!- Y-Yeah, sure we can, if you want..." Metatron said, his mind clearly in other places.

"If you cannot contain yourself then it will be trial by combat!" Imperius said to Magnus clearly dead serious

Rhongomyniad just stared at him before speaking "We went to go get information on our enemy... and all you do while we're there is WALTZ AROUND AND **** SOMEONE YOU JUST MET!!!" Rhongomyniad shouted, automatically using her power nullification on teleportation abilities in the area and barely holding herself back from attacking outright, clearly beyond pissed

"I won't intervene." Yharon said

(Maybe next time consider that the group just might not like it that a character wasn't around for an important event.)

Terevion and the rest of my characters followed without another word, Terevion purposely walking right into Magnus's shoulder and putting him off balance as he caught up to Rory and Gabriel, Rhongomyniad giving him an angered look as she passed
I was away at the time. I had to make an excuse for my character not being there.

(You could have the character be there but just be silent and such. Or just don't respond at all and act like your character was there when the time comes.)

"Alright everyone...chill out for a bit ok? Magnus might have ghosted us, but he hasn't done any real harm. Their's no need to get violent" David said, sighing as he stood up and walked between the two.

Metatron was mostly silent, simply floating in his shining golden dress, his heels having fallen off, leaving him barefoot. "Huh? O-Oh!- Y-Yeah, sure we can, if you want..." Metatron said, his mind clearly in other places.
"...is something the matter, Metatron?" Lance asked, pretty much ignoring what was going on with Magnus.

Metatron seemed indifferent to the ongoing conflict as he simply floated, "...Use your head, Lance. I'm thinking about the current situation...."

(Like, Setsuna, if you want to make a bullshit excuse for your character not to be there, then please for the love of God make it productive to the group and it's goals, don't make it something half the group wants to piledrive the character into oblivion for, we're trying to make this enjoyable for ya but its hard when you have your characters say the worst things in any situation...)

"Oh dont worry... I'm only going to go for some "Stress Relief"..." Rhongomyniad said to Kinzer through her teeth and an obviously fake smile

"heh...I suppose that was a dumb question." Lance said, sitting down next to him.

"...what are your thoughts? if you don't mind me asking"
"...I'm simply worried, that's all... About this... About me... About you... About what this so-called Adam can do... Everything is just... I'm worried about everything..." Metatron murmured, floating down so they could sit side-by-side.

"Oh dont worry... I'm only going to go for some "Stress Relief"..." Rhongomyniad said to Kinzer through her teeth and an obviously fake smile
"Not this kind of stress relief." Kinzer said, simply sighing as he continued to grip her wrist. "He's not openly antagonizing anybody here. Don't let your anger get the better of you..."

Back