• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...You could have done that through less...lethal means..." he muttered. He gritted his teeth slightly, annoyed that he had to rely on Metatron's protection, when he knew the man wanted him to grow stronger.

"...If ya informant tries to stab anyone else, I'm kicking her ass" David said, glaring at the women as he sat down.
(Dolos is a dude lol.)

Dolos seemed unbothered, unafraid, mostly indifferent, yeah, the works. He seemed quite similar to Kinzer, who had long since summoned his staff with various magic circles armed to fire.

"Yeah yeah, whatever... Usually, lethality works." Dolos sat in a chair, his legs propped on the table.

Gabriel glared at Dolos, not seeming to have heard Terevion as she was emanating very, very obvious bloodlust towards the man.

"Saw you ******* getting it down on the dance floor. Hah! Some of you need to just **** already, it's honestly so obvious your gonna be an item..." Dolos said, cackling.

"Jeez, so violent, yknow?" Dolos said, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one, blowing out some smoke after inhaling one a bit, the event itself now seeming to be back in order.

"Yeah, I got the info. Corruption, right? And this Adam guy."

"......." Rory was silent, simply sighing. She wished that her time with Kiara didn't come to an abrupt end. But, she realized it was time to get back to business.

Dolos turned to Masayoshi before turning to David, "Nice snag, man. Good on you. She's a keeper."

"Answer the damn question!!" Gabriel shouted in a fit of rage, slamming her fist on the table and breaking it.

"Haha! Oh, this is gonna be fun..." Dolos said, simply sitting back. "But in all seriousness, though, I don't know what it is. I know where the sources of it are, though." Dolos pulled out what seemed to be a large vial, with a black-ish red substance violently swirling around in it, far thicker and chunkier than the corruption, but also obviously more volatile and violent.

"Where did you get that...?" Gabriel asked, her rage slowly quelling itself.

Dolos simply let out a cackle, "It's corruption, dollface. Very, VERY volatile corruption. I scooped some up while I was on a little expedition... And I sensed something a little... malicious when I did."

(Sorry, was reading through some of the old RP fights lol.)

"Where was it...? In your mom's arse." Dolos said, "To be specific, I had felt as though something was festering deep under all that corruption. Something holy, but also something unholy at the same time. And it was bloodthirsty."

"And, as Terevion asked, the location?" Poseidon asked, sitting down finally.

"Location, Location... It's off the tip of my tongue... Hm... I dunno! I was stranded there and rescued by a few of my siblings, they never figured out the location either or where it was on the map, somehow.." Dolos said, shrugging.

"So essentially, we came here to pick up a Vile of more volatile corruption and to learn that a twisted form of unholy and holy at the same time while also bloodthirsty is about. What are you hiding?" Terevion said,

"I can pay you in not skinning you alive and attaching enough curses into your very flesh, bone, and soul to make every movement feel like large sections of your body were blown away times about 100000000000." Cullthane said with his voice full of utter malice

"That's not money." Dolos tilted his head, crossing his arms. He seemed more confused than anything. Did this angel dude really think he valued his life that much?

"I figured that hoax wouldn't get me very far either way," Dolos said, shrugging. "So again, how much will you pay me?"

"...I came prepared to pay Dolos regardless," Poseidon said.

"Did you now? Do show me the money th-" Poseidon plopped an enormous bag of what seemed to be neon blue crystals on the table.

"What are these?" Dolos asked, tilting his head.

"It's what is used to power the internal weaponry of Atlantis on a yearly basis. One of these is enough to level the entire place." Poseidon explained.

"H-Hey!-" Kiara exclaimed, "Your gonna give that to him!?"

"Bold move, Poseidon... Bold move... What if I decide to use these to destroy everything here, hm...?" Dolos asked.

"You'd be stopped, Dolos. You should know that. Besides, you don't focus on destruction. If you wanted something to be destroyed... You'd have it gone." Poseidon said, "Take these Aeon Crystals. You know you want them."

"Pffft!- Hahaha! Insanity! You're insane! Hahaha!" Dolos exclaimed, beginning to laugh out loud.

Dolos continued to laugh for a few minutes straight, "Ha... That's a riot." Dolos said, "Alright. I'll give you the full story. Listen close, though, there's a chance your memory will be wiped."

"...Indeed," Poseidon said, crossing his legs.

"...Lance, remain on guard," Metatron said telepathically to his contractor, Gabriel holding onto Terevion's arm subconsciously.

Masayoshi leaned forward. She remained calm, but magic slowly emanated from her body, clearly on guard. David instinctively moved closer to Masayoshi, standing up from his seat as he stood behind her.

"...Memories wiped by who....?" Masayoshi asked.

"A-alright Metatron." Lance said. He summoned a hidden dagger in his shoe, hiding the weapon in case he needed it as he stared intently at Dolos.

Dolos simply smiled at Masayoshi, ignoring her question as he began his story, leaning forward himself.

"It was a rather desolate night. I was simply in one of my strongholds, a few kilometers away from Atlantis. Then he came to me, in all his glory. Adam appeared within my residence." Dolos explained, his face now beginning to cringe and freeze up.

"He was a being of overwhelming violent intent, that is all I can really describe of him... I saw his eyes for a brief moment, and they were akin to grey pearls, but that is all I know of his appearance." Dolos explained, slowly breathing in and out.

"In his hands... He held two crystals, very small crystals. They were the size of these Aeon Crystals that Poseidon just gave me. One was black, one was white, and both floated in his hand. He stared at me for a few minutes, before saying..." Gabriel clung to Terevion as tightly as she could.

"He wanted Gabriel Artensia to suffer. Endlessly, for all eternity. He told me he'd already abandoned his failure with her, and that those two crystals were his newest prototype seals. He gave me this corruption to lead this Gabriel to him..." Dolos explained.

"Whoever Gabriel is... He hates her... Extremely so."

David clenched his fists, anger building up inside of him as he heard the man's story. He attempted to calm himself down, before speaking.

"...Why the hell does he want to do that to Gabriel? Does...he have some kinda history with her or somethin'?" David asked, moving closer to Gabriel, clearly agitated at the news.

"and...what does he mean by failure?"

David leaned down next to Gabriel, noticing her terror.

"We ain't letting this bastard harm ya alright? Not as long as we're with ya..." he said quietly.

"...I don't know why this Adam guy has it out for ya....but none of us are gonna let him have his way. You're safe with us." David tried to sound reassuring, but his voice had an obvious agitated edge to it.

"I can already say, he has confidence in his abilities if be believed he could possibly corrupt a direct creation of Michael. As for otherwise all I can say at all is that you'll be taking a personal interest in this, Metatron." Cullthane said, somehow managing to stay calm but clearly had a grim edge to his voice while Imperius himself was unmoved by the news, since he already knew

"Then he'll find that we're ready to take him on and end this." Terevion said before turning to Gabriel "Expect to be guarded, yeah?"

Regardless, Gabriel was still terrified, simply trembling as she let go of Terevion.

"...Thanks..." She murmured to David in an even quieter tone, simply ignoring Terevion as she got up.

"Scary, yeah? Why does this guy hate you so much?" Dolos asked, simply leaning back in his chair.

"...I don't know..." Gabriel's voice continued to get hoarser and quieter.

"I have this educated guess that Cullthane knows but quite literally cannot tell us." Yharon said, Rhongomyniad taking a position behind Gabriel while Terevion breathed out and put a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her

Cullthane simply nodded in response to Yharon

Back