• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Fine fine..."Rhongomyniad murmured

Terevion turned to Gabriel and shrugged

"Do we join in or something?"
Gabriel was scrunched up in her chair, simply nibbling on a piece of cooked salmon she picked up with a toothpick, clearly uncomfortable and anxious, which was obvious by how she was trying to avoid eye-contact with anybody, including Terevion, and was trembling and sweating profusely.

"...I... I dunno... I'd rather we just wait to get the information and get out of here..." She muttered extremely quietly.

"...Dance?" Metatron asked, "Forgive me, but I've never done that. In these heels, we'd most definitely collapse..." Metatron said sternly.
"...Don't worry, Metatron! I can help you keep your balance" Lance said, smiling warmly at the angel. He stood up, and reached his arm out towards him.

"...back in the real world...I used to love dances like this.."

Gabriel gladly scarfed it down, her trembling slowly ceasing, "Gimme another..." She requested, still a bit scrunched up as she leaned against Terevion.

"...Don't worry, Metatron! I can help you keep your balance" Lance said, smiling warmly at the angel. He stood up, and reached his arm out towards him.

"...back in the real world...I used to love dances like this.."
Metatron sighed, "Whatever you say, Lance..." Metatron begrudgingly grabbed Lance's hand, allowing the magician to lift him to his feet.

Metatron sighed, "Whatever you say, Lance..." Metatron begrudgingly grabbed Lance's hand, allowing the magician to lift him to his feet.
Lance smiled. Slowly, he led Metatron to the dance floor, wrapping his arm gently around his side.

"...alright...follow my lead..." he said quietly. Slowly, he began to move forward, beginning to perform a simple Waltz as he began to slowly step in time with the music, slowly rotating the two in a circle as he danced.

"You don't look like your having a anxious breakdown, in fact you look kinda comfortable besides the schrunching up your doing." Terevion responded

Cullthane watched Metatron be brought up to his feet with a glass of wine in one hand and a crystal of some kind in the other

(Imagine if the music they're doing these waltzes and shit to is literally just death metal lol)

Metatron's cheeks, for a moment, seemed to flash a tiny golden blush before nigh-instantly disappearing, Metatron dusting himself off a bit. "Yes, perhaps we should go a bit slower..."

"What the hell are you talking about...?" Gabriel asked Terevion.

(Now I sleep.)

Metatron's cheeks, for a moment, seemed to flash a tiny golden blush before nigh-instantly disappearing, Metatron dusting himself off a bit. "Yes, perhaps we should go a bit slower..."

"What the hell are you talking about...?" Gabriel asked Terevion.

(Now I sleep.)
Lance smiled, trying to keep himself from blushing as he slowly moved back to position. Gently, he began to sway with the music, gingerly stepping to the left and right. His movements were slow and telegraphed, focusing on making Metatron more comfortable with the dance.

"...is this alright...?" He asked quietly.

Lance smiled, trying to keep himself from blushing as he slowly moved back to position. Gently, he began to sway with the music, gingerly stepping to the left and right. His movements were slow and telegraphed, focusing on making Metatron more comfortable with the dance.

"...is this alright...?" He asked quietly.
"..Th-... This is adequate..." Metatron murmured, the Seraphim doing his best to go along with Lance's movements despite his clear and apparent inexperience in the art of dance. Metatron then spoke up.

"Do I look pretty in this dress, Lance...?"

Metatron seemed to be slowly getting used to the tempo, "...A-As to be expected... I just wanted to make sure that it looked nice on me, for confirmation, that's all..." Metatron's face drooped a little bit, but he was also smiling, clearly confused on what to think about the current situation.

"Wh-Whoah!" Metatron let out a yelp, Kiara turning to the duo and chuckling a bit as they spun, Metatron nearly falling down but able to keep his balance, accidentally stepping on his own dress again with his heels and having to break away from Lance to avoid falling.

Kiara continued to chuckle at the magician, "Having fun over there?~" She said in a blatantly teasing manner.

Lance sighed, his smile fading as he took a seat next to Metatron.

"...I'm sorry. I....shouldn't have tried something like that..." He said quietly.
"It's not you're fault, Lance. I was just attempting to enjoy myself and we were merely interuppted by a petulant little ant..." Metatron murmured, now beginning to stuff his face with food.

"No, nothing's going to happen." Metatron burst forward in his dress, grabbing a shadowy figure by the neck, and with blinding speed, pinned the figure to the wall.

"Hey!!" Poseidon shouted, "I said no fighting...!"

"Tell that to them. They tried to stab Lance..." Metatron responded, the knights not seeming to do anything, recognizing Metatron's actions were completely in the defense of his contractor, waiting to step in if the violence escalated beyond self-defense, though. "Who are you...?

"Agh!- Okay Okay, I give I give...! Put me down...!" The figure exclaimed, their voice sounding very high-pitched and feminine.

"Oh god damnit, again?" Poseidon stepped up from his seat, "I keep telling you to stop trying to stab everyone you meet..."

Poseidon sighed, nodding. "Let him go, Metatron. Before we start any more trouble..." Poseidon requested, the Seraphim lowering the hooded figure to the ground.

"Ugh... That's better..." The hooded figure murmured, actually being quite short, most probably a child. They removed their hood to reveal themselves.

"You're on thin ice here, Dolos. These people were ready to end you." Poseidon warned, crossing his arms.

Kiara shot up over to Lance, clearly worried. "Are you alright, Lance?"

"Ugh..." The child who called themselves Dolos dusted themselves off, "I was testing your sorry ass... What, you think information like this is good in the hands of people who don't even know how to use it? Luckily for me you have a boy toy to protect you, so you should be fine..."

"Poseidon, who is this?" Rory asked, pointing her sword at Dolos.

"Dolos. God of Treachery and Cunning. He's our informant..." Poseidon informed, "Though, I'd wish he'd have a bit more tact..."

Back