• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...that means you to David..." Masayoshi chuckled, tugging his arm as she saw him hungrily examine the tables.

"...heh, sorry honey..." He said, smiling as he tried to regain his focus.

"...hey Poseidon...can you tell us what your guy looks like? may help us find him easier..." David said, looking at the god.
"He won't be revealing himself for a while. Usually, he waits for when the crowds have thinned a bit..." Poseidon murmured, "For now, just try and enjoy yourselves. Which means, yes, you can eat if you want to."

"For real!?- I mean, ahem..." Kiara shouted out before calming herself.

Gabriel stuck near Terevion, clearly very uncomfortable with this many people as Kinzer simply stood next to Rhongomyniad.

"Don't worry, your not the only one who ain't used to being around this many people, clearly," Kinzer said, gently placing his hand on her shoulder as he lightly sighed. "I wish I could bring out my staff..." He thought to himself.

"..ay its alright guys, nobodies gonna pay attention to us if we don't do anything...out of place..." David said quietly, seeing that a couple of people were hesitant around the large crowd.

"...just stick with someone, and everything should be good." He said, smiling. He began to make his way to one of the tables with Masayoshi, eagerly grabbing a plate of steak for himself.

Kinzer simply sat down at one of the tables, "Just ignore em' and enjoy yourself for now. Eat some food or some shit. Here, come sit down." Kinzer said, pulling up another chair for her, his face mostly filled with cold indifference but a tiny bit of concern did seem to flash in his eyes as he cringed a bit, letting out a sigh, clearly uncomfortable with the crowd as well.

Gabriel just leaned against Terevion before sitting down, the gross feeling that they were being watched by multiple people who weren't exactly friendly sending a chill up her spine...

Rhongomyniad seemed hypersensitive to the unfriendly stares, not even really eating as she didn't feel the need to

Terevion gripped his gun tightly and expertly, a rifle of some kind, but the ammo was clearly ludicrously powerful as Terevion clearly didn't trust this for a millisecond

Imperius was ready for battle at a moments notice, challenging the individuals staring with his own

Cullthane didn't seem to care at all and Yharon wasn't too bothered either

"Glad we ain't getting signaled out at least" David said, grabbing another steak from the table. He didn't seem that bothered, but the tenseness of his muscles clearly displayed that he wasn't comfortable in the situation.

Lance spoke up.

"...Should we be worried about them? The guards will stop them if they try to...start trouble, correct?" Lance asked.

"Which obviously hasn't seemed to stop, based on your little dragon friend's request of me..." Kinzer said, leaning back again. "You'll get yourself messed up with that kinda thinking. I can tell a couple of the people in this group care about ya to an extent, at least. Some more than others."

"Then... Why do you keep doing it? I assume you know the people in your group can take care of themselves." Kinzer asked, seeming a little bit curious, but mostly indifferent to the whole the thing and honestly the situation at hand as a whole.

Masayoshi finished nibbling on her meal, not really hungry given the circumstances before she heard the music begin to play. Smiling, she gently moved her arm, clasping David's hand with hers.

"You know David…I don't think we've danced together since the wedding~" she said, slowly standing to her feet, gently tugging on his arm.

"…are ya sure, honey? I'm…a bit bigger than I was when we married…" he said, chuckling.

"...Plus I haven't danced in...millions of years...I don't think I remember how..."

"we'll work it out honey, I want to dance!" She said. She pulled David to his feet, dragging him to the dance floor with the rest of the dancers.

David looked down at her, slouching slightly as he gently wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her hand in his. Slowly, they began to move. Masayoshi led most of the movements, David following her lead and trying his best not to step on her feet. It was a comical display, Masayoshi's head barely coming up to David's torso, David having to lean most of his back forward just to get eye level with her. But...both of them loved it. Smiling and laughing as they danced along with the music, a blush on both of their faces.

"This...is nice..." She said quietly, pulling him closer.

"...I wish we had moments like this more often..." She said.

"....me to honey..." David replied, staring into her eyes. For a brief moment, he forgot all of his past troubles. the anger and sadness he felt, the trauma from the last Lostbelt. The only thing that mattered to him...was her. He continued to dance, feeling the happiest he'd felt in a long time.

Kiara stood up, grabbing Rory by the hand. "Honey, let's dance!" Kiara said enthusiastically, Rory blushing a bit at this proposal.

"H-Huh...?" Rory said, "I uh...! Sorry, I don't really know how...! I've... never danced before!-"

"Neither have I! Come ooooon, yknow you wanna, Rory! Just imagine how close we'll be, moving to the beat of that sloooow music.~" Kiara said, pulling Rory to her feet, the swordswoman stumbling a bit in her short steel heels. "Ah!" Rory continued to blush before letting out a sigh, removing her hat.

"A-Alright..." Rory murmured, clearly extremely embarrassed, never having actually danced before. What was she even supposed to do? She didn't even like music...

Kiara smiled at Rory, gently tilting her head as she grabbed Rory's hands, which were covered in cold, hard steel gloves as well to protect her hands. Kiara gently removed them, throwing to the floor, which caused some of the floor itself to cave in due to how heavy they were, Rory's eyes widening a bit as her hands, which were heavily bruised with countless scars riddling them along with calluses on her palms. Even then, Kiara moved along with Rory, smiling all the while as Rory blushed.

Eventually, they began moving more fluidly, the beginning of their dance being a complete disaster on both ends, to say the least. Neither of them had ever danced in their life, and Rory even tripped a few times, Kiara having to help her up as a few people stared at them. Kiara simply smiled and pulled her lover up, slowly pulling her close once again so they could try again.

"This is... Nice..." Rory thought to herself, a small smile appearing on her face... How long had it been since she'd felt so at peace?

"See? I knew you'd enjoy it, my love." Kiara muttered, their gazes meeting, and never breaking throughout their dance, both of them seeming to get used to the art of dance incredibly quickly.

"Hehe... Yeah, I... I guess I do enjoy this a bit..." Rory said back, her smile growing larger. It felt so... nice. And she hated it. How could she doing this? An enemy could easily be creeping up on them as they danced. Somebody there could be in danger. She couldn't let her guard down. No, she couldn't do it-

"Rory... Why are you crying...?" Kiara asked, Rory's eyes beginning to tear without the woman's knowledge of it.

"I-I...I'm sorry, Kiara... I'm sorry..." Rory muttered, trying to wipe her tears as they stopped dancing.

"Let's sit down, Rory." Kiara said, "If this is hard for you... We don't need to-"

"No! N-No...! I'm fine, Kiara...! I can keep dancing if you want me to." Rory responded, smiling back at her wife, their fingers intertwined.

"No, Rory, your not. Tell me what's going on..." Kiara asked, their gazes still not breaking as the young hero was clearly worried for Rory. It had been a while since she'd seen Rory cry.

"....It's... just... I... I can't be... I can't be doing this... There's probably something... Waiting to attack us... It's been way to peaceful... I need to... I don't deserve to..." Kiara cut Rory off with a gentle kiss, the swordswoman's eyes widening as Kiara's heels helped her up a bit.

"...I feel the same way sometimes, Rory." Kiara admitted, causing Rory's eyes to widen even more.

"I sometimes feel like... I don't deserve any of this either. I sometimes don't think I deserve anything... That I'm worthless." Kiara admitted once more.

"K-Kiara... Where is all this...?" Kiara cut Rory off again.

"The point is, I understand how you feel, Rory. But... It's okay to let go every once and a while, yknow? I'm not going anywhere. So you just need to calm down a bit!" Kiara said, her smile continuing to persist. How could she? How could she resist that face? That smile? That smile that made the hollow Apoptosis finally feel something...

Rory hugged Kiara as tight as she could.

"R-Rory...! We're at a public event...!" Kiara said, blushing a bit as she was surprisingly conscious of their location.

"I don't care, let's just stay like this for a while..." Rory murmured, Kiara eventually just hugging back. Kiara was a bit confused still, but, eventually, she smiled, gently kissing Rory once more.

Finally, they began dancing once more. Both of their cares melted away for a split-second, no, even shorter than that. They couldn't stay like this for long, but, that moment, it felt like eternity had passed by. Like they'd felt the birth and death of the entire universe around them. Like they'd seen everything and nothing but each other, at the same time. It was... Weird. It felt more ephemeral to Rory than whenever she used her Mystic Eyes, and to Kiara, it felt as though she'd seen everything there was to see. Was this peace? Bliss? Or was it something more? Both of their gazes broke for the first time in what seemed like an infinite amount of time...

"W-We... We should probably sit down...!" Kiara said, finally letting go of Rory and sitting down again, incredibly embarrassed and confused.

Rory picked up her gloves and put them back on, sitting next to Kiara.

"...Y-Yeah..." She murmured.

"I don't really dance, but fine." Rhongomyniad responded
Kinzer lifted Rhongomyniad up after grabbing her hand, "Hey, neither do I. First time I've ever even worn a suit in my life. Don't worry, we'll both do equally shit."

David and Masayoshi continued their awkward shuffle across the dancefloor, David wrapping his arms closer to her body as he pressed her chest against hers'; the surroundings seemingly melted away as he continued to stare into her eyes. gently, wordlessly, Masayoshi raised her chin, beginning to kiss David as they danced. The couple silently continued, their faces flush as they lost themselves in each other.

Lance watched as many of the party got up to dance, drinking some wine before setting it on the table.

"...Metatron, would you care to dance...? It could be entertaining." He said, a small smile on his face as he glanced at the angel.

David and Masayoshi continued their awkward shuffle across the dancefloor, David wrapping his arms closer to her body as he pressed her chest against hers'; the surroundings seemingly melted away as he continued to stare into her eyes. gently, wordlessly, Masayoshi raised her chin, beginning to kiss David as they danced. The couple silently continued, their faces flush as they lost themselves in each other.

Lance watched as many of the party got up to dance, drinking some wine before setting it on the table.

"...Metatron, would you care to dance...? It could be entertaining." He said, a small smile on his face as he glanced at the angel.
"...Dance?" Metatron asked, "Forgive me, but I've never done that. In these heels, we'd most definitely collapse..." Metatron said sternly.

Back