• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"....Yeah, I can tell," Gabriel murmured, Rory simply shrugging.

Poseidon snickered, "You all look fine, don't worry. Assuming all things go smoothly, which there is a very likely chance things won't if we can find any information on Adam in Patmos, you'll be able to drop the formal getup rather quickly. I'll prepare a ship."

"Yeah, I wonder too..." Gabriel responded back, sighing.

Suddenly, a large ship crashed down, landing right next to Atlantis. The ship itself was quite well kept, with various rooms and an automated system which didn't require it to be sailed manually lest it was internally damaged. Overall, this was clearly one of the Sea King's fancier vessels.

All of my characters went over to hop on, Gabriel simply sighing as she shuffled around in the dress, finding it incredibly stuffy. She was just glad she didn't have to wear heels along with it...

David hopped into the ship, jumping onto the deck. Masayoshi and Lance boarding the vessel soon after.

"Oh...yeah, I meant to ask. Did ya get the medicine ya needed, Gabriel?" David said, glancing down at her as he leaned against the ship.
"Yeah, I got it..." Gabriel murmured, still seeming quite uncomfortable talking to David, "But Terevion is holding it for me... Something about addiction or overuse or whatever... ******* bullshit..."

Gabriel turned away from David completely, walking away from him and standing at the edge of the ship.

"Gabriel, your shoes." Poseidon turned to Gabriel.

"What about them?" Gabriel asked.

"You'll need to switch into something a bit better than... Those. They barely work. Here, let me get you some heels." Poseidon said.

"Heels!? Are you trying to torture me!?" Gabriel asked, stepping away a bit.

"Oh, don't be such a baby, they aren't that bad. You have to look as presentable as you can. Your favorite color is gold, right?" Poseidon asked.

"...Kill me." Gabriel thought to herself.

(Here you go, Reaper lol.)

David sighed, staring off the edge of the ship. He cursed himself, silently, saddened by the fact that he couldn't talk to Gabriel without making her uncomfortable.

".....I can't give up..." David thought.

"...I promised Shalor and Belial I'd try harder to fix our relationship...that conversation might not have gone well...but I gotta keep trying" He thought, shaking his head as he leaned against the ship, saying nothing.

Poseidon handed Gabriel some golden high-heels, which Gabriel begrudgingly put on, having a hard time walking in them which was clear as she fell right onto her ass. "...Ugh..."

Meanwhile, Kiara went over to David, standing next to him. "So... I think you're making some good process with Gabriel! She doesn't wanna violently murder you all the time, it seems..." Kiara said.

Poseidon handed Gabriel some golden high-heels, which Gabriel begrudgingly put on, having a hard time walking in them which was clear as she fell right onto her ass. "...Ugh..."

Meanwhile, Kiara went over to David, standing next to him. "So... I think you're making some good process with Gabriel! She doesn't wanna violently murder you all the time, it seems..." Kiara said.
David glanced down at Kiara, sighing.

"...Thank you, Kiara. I...I'm glad I was able to improve our relationship...even slightly" He said quietly.

"...She has every right to hate me...I know that. I just...really care about her, ya know?" he murmured.

David glanced down at Kiara, sighing.

"...Thank you, Kiara. I...I'm glad I was able to improve our relationship...even slightly" He said quietly.

"...She has every right to hate me...I know that. I just...really care about her, ya know?" he murmured.
"Yeah man, I get that, but you can't let her reactions bring you down... Your talks are clearly getting to her. Trust me, I'm sure you'd be able to feel her murderous intent if she had any, but not this time!" Kiara said, trying to encourage David, patting him on the back.

"Besides, I'm sure fixing your relationship with her is gonna be way easier than me having to walk in heels all day in this stuffy dress...! I do like the color, though.." Kiara said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood as well.

"Yeah man, I get that, but you can't let her reactions bring you down... Your talks are clearly getting to her. Trust me, I'm sure you'd be able to feel her murderous intent if she had any, but not this time!" Kiara said, trying to encourage David, patting him on the back.

"Besides, I'm sure fixing your relationship with her is gonna be way easier than me having to walk in heels all day in this stuffy dress...! I do like the color, though.." Kiara said jokingly, trying to lighten the mood as well.

David smiled, chuckling a bit.

"heh, I don't know how people can even move in those things. They look like a pain in the ass" David said, smiling at her.

"...thank you...for the encouragement Kiara....I'll keep trying, alright?"

David smiled, chuckling a bit.

"heh, I don't know how people can even move in those things. They look like a pain in the ass" David said, smiling at her.

"...thank you...for the encouragement Kiara....I'll keep trying, alright?"
"Awesome!" Kiara said, "I also wanted to like... Thank you again for encouraging me before, too. When we saw the destruction at Atlantis. Thanks, man. You're a good friend."

(Alright, going to sleep lol.)

"Awesome!" Kiara said, "I also wanted to like... Thank you again for encouraging me before, too. When we saw the destruction at Atlantis. Thanks, man. You're a good friend."

(Alright, going to sleep lol.)
(good night!)
"Don't mention it, Kiara! ya help me out all the time, the least I can do is return the favor" David said, smiling at her.

"...any time ya ever need someone to talk to, I'm all ears."

Kiara smiled a bit at David, "Alright, man. Thanks!"

Eventually, the ship reached a large blue portal, going through it, the portal immediately closing behind them as it docked next to some weird castle. They were immediately greeted by enormous soldiers in bulky black armor in the dozens, each one of them clearly immensely powerful.

Poseidon jumped down first, seeming to talk to one of the soldiers whose armor was a bit more... ornamental, perse. They had dark blue markings across their armor which seemed to symbolize the ocean, and they seemed quite friendly with Poseidon, so it was safe to say that specific knight was affiliated with Atlantis or Poseidon in some way.

"Alright, you guys can come down," Poseidon said, my characters jumping down, barring Gabriel as she had still not gotten used to walking in high heels, let alone jumping in them.

"Hah! Having a hard time walking, Angel Girl?" Metatron teased, the Seraphim himself being fitted with a golden dress, no markings, no special trimmings, just a completely golden dress that revealed part of his chest and shoulders, walking forward toward the castle, clicking his heels on the floor.

"Says the guy in a ******* dress..." Gabriel muttered, standing up straight and beginning to walk.

"You know Metatron...you didn't need to dress up! No one would bat an eye if you had remained in weapon form" Lance said, smiling at the man as he walked down behind him.

Masayoshi walked forward, locking arms with David as she walked down the ship.

"...I could show you how to walk in heels if you'd like, Gabriel." Masayoshi said, glancing at her. She was wearing the same red dress and red heel combo she often wore, and seemingly had no problem moving in the outfit.

"I didn't need to, I wanted to. Big difference, Lance." Metatron said, scoffing. "Besides, believe it or not, I actually enjoy these clothes."

Gabriel glanced at Masayoshi, sighing as she seemed to be getting the hang of it regardless. "It's no problem, Masayoshi. Thanks for the offer, though." She said casually, not seeming to hold any form of hostility or beef with Masayoshi.

"Die," Metatron said to Cullthane.

"I'll adapt. I just need to be like my brother. He adapts extremely well..." Gabriel murmured, sticking close to Terevion so she could lean against him if needed as the group slowly approached the castle.

"...so, is there any way we are supposed to act, while where inside this place?" David asked, glancing at the castle.

"don't want to accidentally...break character or whatever..."
Poseidon turned to David, "Just try to be polite and don't act like a barbarian and you should be fine. The guardian knights of this place are incredibly powerful, so we don't want a swarm of those surrounding us." Poseidon said as they reached a large ornamental gate with various runes carved into it.

"Hopefully, this'll be worth it..." Gabriel muttered.

"Don't worry, my informant is usually very accurate," Poseidon responded.

"...Usually...?" Gabriel thought to herself.

"...so I just gotta...act polite...I can do that..." David said, nodding. He smoothed his hair back, hoping to improve his appearance a bit before he went inside.

"How do I look honey?" He asked, turning to Masayoshi.

".You look handsome, honey! Though...you always look that way...suit or not" She said, smiling at him. She straightened her own hair, smoothing her dress as she approached the gate alongside him.

David blushed intensely, a wide grin on his face as he nodded.

"...That doesn't exactly...inspire confidence, Poseidon" Lance murmured, straightening his black tie as he approached the gate.

"...so I just gotta...act polite...I can do that..." David said, nodding. He smoothed his hair back, hoping to improve his appearance a bit before he went inside.

"How do I look honey?" He asked, turning to Masayoshi.

".You look handsome, honey! Though...you always look that way...suit or not" She said, smiling at him. She straightened her own hair, smoothing her dress as she approached the gate alongside him.

David blushed intensely, a wide grin on his face as he nodded.

"...That doesn't exactly...inspire confidence, Poseidon" Lance murmured, straightening his black tie as he approached the gate.
Poseidon sighed, "I'm aware, but, he will be our best bet at finding clues on Adam's location and goals. If he doesn't have the info, I don't believe anybody but the man himself will..."

Kiara nodded, "Don't worry, I'll be good."

Kinzer and Rory remained silent, Kinzer clearly still not trusting the whole situation while Rory was simply sticking next to Kiara, on guard.

The gate opened, revealing the inside of the castle. Indeed, it was quite formal, the entire enormous room laced in golden with various shining pillars holding up the ceiling. The room itself was bustling with people of divine origin, but, none of them seemed to be gods themselves, mostly minor demi-gods or those who had consumed the blood of a divine beast. The atmosphere itself was obviously not friendly, as it seemed everyone there was planning something or exchanging what was clearly forbidden or illegal information, those enormous black knights covering any and all exits as the door closed.

Kiara observed the area, immediately noticing that there were various tables to sit at and that all of those tables were lined with countless expertly prepared food, her eyes focused specifically on whatever was red meat, basically, as she licked her lips.

"...Kiara, no. Be polite." Rory said, pinching her ear a bit.

"Agh! Okay Okay...!" Kiara said, nearly tripping on her own dress as Rory pinched her. "Where's this so-called informant even at...? There's to many people..."

Back