• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Hitler used his vibrations to relieve David of his arms before he could slam him down, kicking the wrestler away with alarming force before sending a wave of vibrations towards Masayoshi that would tear up her clothes and flesh, Rory working with Stukov, Yharon, and Kiara to overwhelm Hitler with a flurry of blows while Gabriel instantly healed David, Hitler getting hit by Lance's whip attack, but followed up with pulling Lance forward in a short time frame as he grabbed the whip, grabbing Lance by the face and slamming the magician into the ground face first.

"Not to shabby...!" Hitler shouted, beginning to counter-attack the flurry of blows, piercing Rhongomyniad's stomach and removing Yharon's right arm with a swift karate chop.

Rhongomyniad grabbed onto Hitler before he could actually harm Yharon, keeping his hand in her stomach as she blasted him with light energy before trying to throw him towards Rory for her to get a free hit on Hitler, hacking up some blood before Yharon rushed to get Gabriel over to her

Masayoshi let out a silent scream as part of her skin was torn away by his vibrations, but managed to dodge out of the way just in time to avoid lethal damage. Summoning multiple gavels above Hitler with her magic, she slammed them downwards on top of him, the gavels exploding into a burst of magic a few moments after touching him.

David staggered to his feet, blood pouring from his detached arms as Gabriel healed him. He stood there, catching his breath, clearly weakened after taking so much damage.

Lance managed to teleport out of Hitler's grip a split second before he was thrown, barely avoiding having his face caved in as he quickly responded with a slash with his katana, amplifying it with Metatron's power as he attempted to cut into Hitler's back.

Hitler wasn't bothered by the light blast but the damage was evident, Rory slashing at him and kicking him towards Kiara who launched an enormous explosion at the man which he dispelled with violent vibrations which seemed to mess with gravity itself for a split second, sending Kiara flying into David as Gabriel went over to try and heal Rhongomyniad.

Hitler skillfully dodged the gavels as he soon noticed a buildup of dark power, "I see your game..." He thought before using his vibrations to shatter Lance's katana before it hit him and shatter the hand that was holding it.

"Need... another... minute...!" Atalanta said telepathically, clearly in agony.

Last edited:
David grabbed Kiara as she flew into him, falling to the ground as he cushioned her fall with his body. Staggering to his feet. he glanced at Atalanta.

"...Did Hitler attack her...?" David muttered, not immediately realizing the reason behind Atalanta's agony. Turning back towards Hitler, he began to slam a fierce amount of downward gravity onto the man, hoping to stall his movements in an attempt to buy more time. His breathing was labored, and it was clear he couldn't keep this up forever.

Lance fought through the pain, grabbing a dagger with his remaining arm as he attempted to slash through Hitler's arm with Metatron's power, wrapping himself in a forcefield to minimize the damage he took.

Masayoshi froze time for a few moments, using the split second to summon multiple balls of energy all around Hitler. These projectiles would immediately fling themselves towards him from multiple directions as soon as time stop ended.

(For future reference an Evil of Humanities insides are generally what they choose to impose on themselves or what their stories describe them as... Rhongomyniad is a ****** spear lol)

The healing seemed to work on a Minor degree, at least enough to get Rhongomyniad to stop tasting her own blood and start trying to heal people again, before stumbling and falling onto the ground, Yharon dashing to rain fire and light on Hitler

Hitler slammed his foot onto the ground, releasing an enormous shockwave that would once again serve to blow everyone away as he breathed heavily. He knew time was running out.

"What's... wrong...? Mr.... Messiah...?" Gabriel murmured before Hitler tried to take out Atalanta with a wave of vibrations, Gabriel jumping to tackle him with her wings and pin him down momentarily even if he'd eventually break out.

"Cat got you're tongue...!?!" She shouted.

(Beat his ass! :D )

David slammed himself on top of Hitler, his muscles bulging as he used all of his strength to keep Hitler from moving, his claws digging into the mans flesh as he tried to rip him apart while he was pinned. Simultaneously, he wrapped the man in a fierce amount of downward gravity, further immobilizing him.

Masayoshi created several chains made of pure magic, that would wrap around Hitler, while continually blasting his face with powerful beams of magic.

Lance grabbed his Katana, slamming it into Hitler's legs as he attempted to viciously cut them off using Metatron's power, hoping to cripple him to ensure that he would no longer move, even if he did escape.

"Impossible..." Hitler murmured.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!" He shouted as Kiara pinned him by the neck, his raw strength violently increasing with his outburst as he launched everyone off of him.

"Atalanta, ready to fire?" Hank asked telepathically.

"....Yeah...." She responded.

"THE SAINT CANNOT BE DEFEATED!!!" Hitler shouted as he dashed towards Gabriel, grabbing her by the neck and pinning her against the steel wall far faster than she could react, gripping her neck so tight she began to choke and slowly lose consciousness, only staying awake through her willpower.

"a...G...h...!" Gabriel groaned, using the remainder of her power to launch Hitler away.

"SHUT THE HELL UP...!!!" Gabriel shouted to Hitler, catching her breath.

"QUIT IT WITH THE WORDS AND MOVE YOUR ASSES OUTTA THE WAY...!!!" Atalanta shouted as all of my characters began to run away.

"This is... Impossible..." Hitler murmured, "I'm... The Messiah... I was... I always had the upper-hand...! I was always the one with the plan...!! How could you defeat me... In such a manner...!!"

But, Gabriel stayed behind.

"For the last time, your not a messiah..." Gabriel said, "You're just a guy..."

"I am... The savior...!" Hitler shouted.

"Just a guy... With his head up his ass..." Gabriel murmured.

"TAUROPOLOS...!!"​

Atalanta began to charge up her final attack.

"I am... The ultimate...!"

"SKIA...!"​

"And I'm just a sad, broken little girl... And I'm tired of hearing you bitch..." Gabriel said, flapping her wings and flying away.

"I AM....!!!!!!!!!!"

"THERMOKRASIA...!!!"​

From Atalanta's bow shot a blast of unfathomable dark energy that consumed Hitler's body, broke it down, and absorbed it into her bow at a rapid pace. The blast was so catastrophic that it pierced the ground and pierced the Fantasy Tree entirely, causing sparks of magic to fly everywhere.

David slammed himself on top of Hitler, his muscles bulging as he used all of his strength to keep Hitler from moving, his claws digging into the mans flesh as he tried to rip him apart while he was pinned. Simultaneously, he wrapped the man in a fierce amount of downward gravity, further immobilizing him.

Masayoshi created several chains made of pure magic, that would wrap around Hitler, while continually blasting his face with powerful beams of magic.

Lance grabbed his Katana, slamming it into Hitler's legs as he attempted to viciously cut them off using Metatron's power, hoping to cripple him to ensure that he would no longer move, even if he did escape.
(Ya stop getting notifs? Lol)

(naw, I just didn't have anything to say)

David threw Lance over his shoulder and gingerly gripped Masayoshi's hand, using his gravity manipulation to fly out of the way of the explosion, traveling towards where the rest of his allies had gathered. He put them down, before collapsing onto a nearby wall, breathing heavily.

Last edited:
Hank caught Atalanta as she fell, Gabriel breathing heavily as she gripped her head.

"Haha...! You guys... You did it...!!" Da Vinci said, clearly overjoyed with this outcome.

"Yeah... Ugh...!" Gabriel gripped her head, a migraine forming, and clearly, it was a bad one, as she quickly began to writhe on the ground as the broken Fantasy Tree sparked.

Swiftly, information began to pour into Gabriel's mind, causing her right eye to swiftly and profusely bleed. "What... Is... this...!?!?!" She thought to herself as events that she couldn't yet comprehend flashed before her eyes.

"Gabriel...!?" Rory shouted, running over to her, Kiara following her and trying to help Gabriel move with Rhongomyniad.

"We... need..." A large 500-meter explosion sounded in the distance as the Fantasy Tree began to collapse. "The... Tree is... Collapsing..." Gabriel murmured as the ground below them and the sky aboveground turned pitch-black, Kiara staying close to Rory, knowing what was coming next.

"This... World is... Going to die...?" Kiara thought.

"A lostbelt is kept alive by its tree of Emptiness. To destroy it is to destroy the lostbelt itself." Cullthane informed them out loud

Yharon returned the Hyperion to his Vault, sitting down and preparing for what would happen next while Rhongomyniad stayed clutched onto Gabriel, ignoring the fact that her blood was getting on the Archangel as she tried to make her mind not hurt

David shot up, his tired expression replaced with obvious panic.

"...No...." David muttered, he trembled, suddenly feeling lightheaded as he looked around wildly.

"...No...we....this...." David muttered insensibly. His heart pounded in his chest as he staggered slightly. Images of the desert burned themselves into his mind.

"...no....no..no...no"

"...this...this can't...again..." David collapsed onto the ground, a vacant expression on his face. Another dimension. He had contributed to the death of another dimension. The thought echoed in his head like thunder. His breath began picking up, David beginning to hyperventilate as he stared at the sky.

"...death...killed...I killed...their...die....I...again...." David thoughts were fragmented. A jumble of emotions and images flashing across his vision.

He clutched his hair in his hands, closing his eyes he curled himself into a ball on the ground.

"David!" Masayoshi said rushing towards him.

David babbled incomprehensibly, nearly catatonic as he laid on the ground, completely unresponsive, even to his wife.

There was no time to comfort or to address the broken man as a pillar of light immediately eclipsed the planet.

"GU-" Da Vinci's communications, even Dradeon's, were cut off by the pillar of light, the entire planet, including those in it, being turned into nothing, and eventually, all of time within the Lostbelt was destroyed...

Water.

Everything around Gabriel had turned into water. She couldn't see, but she could feel. They were beginning to sink.

"...Rry...? Dvd....!?" David shouted out for them but her voice was clouded by liquid and darkness, causing water to flood her lungs.

"Mmmhhg!? Gbbril!?" Gabriel noticed Kiara swimming next to her, her voice clouded with water as well.

Even as the group began to swim upward, it still seemed as if the entire world around them was completely covered in water, although, this water seemed to be at least breathable. It was hard to tell whether they were standing on ground or just solid water or ice, but clearly, the laws of physics were not at all normal here...

"...Is... everyone accounted for...?" Gabriel asked, her head darting around. Hank raised his hand, nodding as he held Atalanta who was passed out. Rory nodded, her uniform both in tatters and wet.

"Uh, yeah..." Rory said.

"Yeah, I could tell." Antares responded, "Da Vinci!!!"

"I... I don't know what's happening, sir! They don't even seem to be in any time axis we can track...!" Da Vinci shouted.

"Not in any time axis within infinity? Intriguing, but concerning." Antares said, immediately getting to work.

Gabriel nodded, "A-Alright... Glad nobody got separated..." Gabriel said, gripping her head. "First, we... We need to figure out where we are... And what happened... The... The world was... destroyed...?"

Meanwhile, on the ship.

A white-haired man was engrossed in his reading. A large, intricately crafted scroll was held in his hands. His room was functional, yet displayed a degree of royalty, expensive-looking medical supplies, and books covering nearly every inch of it as he continued to examine the scroll silently.

"......" suddenly, the man sighed, closing the scroll as he hopped off of the chair he was sitting on. He stretched, clearly in no great hurry, before walking out of the room.

traveling across the large ship, he looked downward, glaring at the strange people gathered below him.

"...Name yourselves." The man said, his eyes lingering on the injuries Rhongo had received, as if he was examining the evil of humanity.

"Masayoshi," The woman said.

"The man in my hands is my husband, David." She said, pointing to her husband, who continued to stare at the ground silently.

"...Lance" Lance said, giving him a polite wave.

"....foreigners..." the man muttered under his breath. Sighing, he jumped down towards the party.

"...you can bring your injured on-board the Argo. I'll treat them personally." The man said, glancing at Rhongo and Atalanta.

Hank nodded, jumping aboard the ship, the rest of my characters following as Hank laid Atalanta on one of the beds within the rooms in the depths of the ship.

"More stowaways, Asclepius!?" The navigator of the Argo shouted to the white-haired man.

Back