• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David slammed one hand into the ground, creating a burst of gravity that would launch the nearby melee attackers away, without harming his allies. Immediately, he would follow up, grabbing one of the HF Blades from the ground and viciously cutting apart several nearby robots, before retreating, attempting to position himself in front of Rhongo and Gabriel to act as their meat shield.

"Can you get off my dick and go fight!?" Gabriel shouted to Rhongomyniad before flying into the air and slamming back down in a blast of light magic that obliterated a portion of the projectile launchers and the robots, before jumping out of the way of an enormous mechanical snake that swallowed David and Lance whole, discharging constant amounts of electricity at them.

David felt his body convulse as electricity course through his veins, his body becoming visibly scorched and charred as he viciously slashed as the machine with his claws, attempting to cut it open.

Lance took longer to recover, but eventually regained enough sense to summon a barrier around both him and David using Metatron's power. Taking out a wooden sword, he amplified it with Metatron's power, before slamming it into the snake from the inside, hoping to use Metatron's piercing ability to cut an opening outside the snake.

"Ow..." David muttered, still feeling the effects of the electricity as several light spears stabbed into his torso. He waited while Gabriel healed him, quickly recovering to fighting shape as he stood up. Giving Gabriel a thumbs up before rushing back into the fight, launching several bursts of gravity at nearby machines, this time on guard in case any more snake-like robots showed up.

Lance staggered to his feet, requiring more healing than David before rushing back into the battle himself, viciously slashing as several of the machines with the sword he used to cut open the snake.

Masayoshi continued to blast a barrage of beams towards the cannons on the walls, hoping to destroy them all to prevent the party from taking additional injury.

Gabriel simply turned away from David and continued to search for an exit or entrance before simply saying **** it and sending out various beams of light through the area, blowing holes in the steel-walls before noticing one that actually lead somewhere and not just to more steel, flying as fast as she could into the tunnel.

"Guess that works. Wonder where this leads to" David said, looking into the tunnel. He took off into a sprint, following behind Gabriel. Masayoshi sent out another blast of energy towards several of the remaining robots to cover their escape, before heading into the tunnel herself, followed by Lance.

"Anywhere is better than that room..." Masayoshi muttered.

The group would now travel along a decently calm path, but the sounds of machines moving through the walls put Rory especially on guard, staying around Kiara and Gabriel...

"Is everyone uninjured...?" Gabriel asked the group, stopping for a bit.

"Guess that works. Wonder where this leads to" David said, looking into the tunnel. He took off into a sprint, following behind Gabriel. Masayoshi sent out another blast of energy towards several of the remaining robots to cover their escape, before heading into the tunnel herself, followed by Lance.

"Anywhere is better than that room..." Masayoshi muttered.
(Boop.)

"I got some bruises and cuts, but I'm in fighting shape" David said, giving her a thumbs up. injuries decorated his body, but thanks to Gabriel healing him earlier, he wasn't significantly weakened. Lance nodded in agreement, having also had his most severe injuries healed when Gabriel had healed him ealier.

"I'm alright" Masayoshi responded, having avoided most of the damage thanks to her time magic.

"Alright..." Gabriel said, breathing heavily and groaning a bit.

"Gabriel, you're slowing down..." Da Vinci warned, "Are you poisoned from that last spider bite?"

"It's not poison..." Gabriel confirmed, "I'm just already tired... Let's keep moving. Have you confirmed Hitler's location?"

"You're getting close is all I really know... He seems to be switching locations periodically..." Da Vinci murmured, clearly worried, but focused on the mission.

"I'm good. I can't fight if you carry me." Gabriel said coldly, "For now, we focus... When we face the next swarm, be prepared to weigh down the enemies with you're gravity. Me, Kiara, Rory, and the rest of the vanguard team will cover you while Hank looks for the next tunnel. Lance, are you good to blow a few holes in the wall with you're durability negation?" Gabriel asked, sounding far more calculating and focused than usual, but seeming also far colder than usual.

"Alright. Let's move." Gabriel gripped Cullthane and flew into the next area, meeting the next swarm of machines, slamming Cullthane onto the ground to create a blast of light to spread out the swarm so they could be picked off easier, which would also allow David to weigh them down without being overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

David nodded at Gabriel, signalling he was about to start before slamming both his hands onto the ground, significantly increasing the gravity around the machines all around the room, slowing them significantly as they struggled to move against their new weight.

"...Gravity taxes my stamina, finish 'em off quickly!" David yelled out to the party. Masayoshi nodded, working with the rest of the vanguard team to destroy some of the swarm, creating several large gavels before repeatedly slamming them on nearby robots with telekinesis.

Meanwhile, Lance would look for an opening, grabbing his sword as he began to slash holes into the walls, amplifying his sword with Metatron's power.

Gabriel nodded as she and Rory swarmed around David to make sure he wasn't surrounded by enemies, but, eventually, David could feel his arm get lopped off with Rory's also nearly being taken off as well!

"Agh...!" Rory said, turning to a new machine, which was quite skinny and weak-looking in design, but was swift and had 6-arms, each with an HF-Blade in hand.

"...damn..." David muttered his arm falling limply to the ground. The effects of his gravity let up for a few moments, David briefly losing focus, before slamming back onto the machines, not wanting to mess up Gabriel's plan by halting his gravity.

"...Thanks for the assist, Stukov"

Masayoshi quickly moved closer to David, wanting to protect him as she charged magic into her hand, blasting at the machines that got close to him.

Lance continued to cut into the walls, hoping to find an escape before another powerful enemy appears.

The machine dodged Stukov's attack narrowly and simply put itself back together with parts of its fallen allies, moving to cut Stukov in half before jumping back towards Rory and David, clearly on a different level than the others.

Gabriel jumped in front of them so they could recover, blocking the attack with her wings, which obviously failed due to the nature of HF-Weapons, cutting through her wings as they instantly regenerated, but it gave them a chance to counter-attack.

"Stukov is right, keep focusing... Agh... On you're gravity, David...!!" Gabriel said, groaning in discomfort before wrapping the thing in her wings and crushing it, it's blades sticking out of her wings.

Stukov dodged to the side, merely letting his arm get cut off which regenerated very quickly, Stukov following the attack up with a swipe that if dodged would leave the bot wide open for his slam

Rhongomyniad stayed with Gabriel, Rory, and David, constantly healing them and dodging attacks where she could and blocking the rest, light spears attacking constantly

Kiara jumped back towards David backing him up as one of Lance's attacks to the wall finally opened up an entrance, "Guys, there's an exit, let's dip to the next area...!!" Kiara shouted.

"Alright." Atalanta said, using her arrows to clear a path for the group. "Something isn't sitting right with me, though... I can smell it..." Atalanta murmured, warning the group.

Masayoshi quickly froze time around many of the remaining robots for a few seconds, preventing them from chasing after the group as she hurried towards the exit.

"...are we walking into a trap?" Masayoshi muttered.

David quickly stopped his gravity, rushing towards the exit, his arm having partially healed thanks to Rhongo's magic. Lance had already exited as soon as he opened the hole.

"Probably..." Gabriel turned to Atalanta, "Atalanta... Any idea what we're heading into...? You were the first to notice..." Gabriel asked.

"From what I can smell, the next area will be littered with booby-traps, so our best bet is to stay on guard..." Atalanta murmured, "There isn't any depth that bastard won't sink to defeat his enemies..."

"Yeah, that was obvious...!!" Kiara shouted.

(I'm sorry i had to)
star-wars-admiral-ackbar.gif

"Somewhat. My sense of smell can only do so much without a solid visual, so honestly, we'll have to wait and see..." Atalanta murmured as she ran at full-speed, passing the group with her bow in hand.
"...alright. I'll follow ya lead than" David said, nodding at Atalanta as he advanced behind her.

"Perhaps we could launch some projectiles into the room before we enter. Maybe we could destroy the traps before we could trigger them" Lance suggested.

"I'm already working on a spell. Me and Atalanta can stay behind for a bit to take out any traps while you guys run ahead..." Gabriel murmured, light flickering around the base of Cullthane's staff form as Gabriel began to weave a golden magic circle into the ground.

Back