• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...." Gabriel simply remained silent.

"Haa... Ha...!" Then she began to hyperventilate.

"Haa...!" Then she fell to her hands and knees, crying profusely, her hand on her chest, her heart beating violently in panic and extreme distress, as if she was on the verge of having a panic attack.

"Listen, Gabriel. Since Rhongomyniad is out of the equation so to speak you are the healer for them. Just take really deep breaths and listen to me." Shalor said, his voice was calm now

"Remember, I don't want you to be losing it like this at all, leave any real tears for IF I die for good. it will be fine, I will... mostly be fine."

"Shalor... Can you like... Shut the **** up for a few... minutes...!?" Gabriel exclaimed, clearly not in the mood to hear any sort of motivational speech. "Just... Give me... a ******* second...!!" Gabriel said, still hyperventilating, but slowly calming herself down.

"...Gabriel..." Da Vinci spoke to Gabriel, "Will you... be alright...?"

"When are we leaving, Da Vinci...?" Gabriel asked.

"...Tomorrow... I think would be best... After everyone gets some rest..." Da Vinci said.

"...Alright..." Gabriel simply sat down against the wall, looking down at the floor. Her eyes were red from all the crying, her voice was dry and hollow, her hair was messy...

"...." So she simply cried herself to sleep, groaning in discomfort and distress all the while.

The next day...

"
Da Vinci, what are we looking at in terms of defenses?" Rory asked Da Vinci.

"Well... Around the roots of the Fantasy Tree that surround the entrance, teleportation is completely cut off... From what I'm getting the magical energy the roots emit makes a spatial barrier... Probably Hitler's doing..." Da Vinci murmured, "You should expect some of those crystal worms to pop up, as well... Dozens to hundreds, at least..."

Rory sighed, "Well, we've got an idea, at least..." Rory murmured.

Rory nodded, "Alright... Kiara is still training, so I'll get her... Hank and Atalanta are also working on some new weapons... Is Gabriel awake yet...?" Rory asked Da Vinci.

"Yeah, but she isn't moving... She just has her face buried in her pillow..." Da Vinci murmured, "You should try talking to her, Rory."

"Yeah, I will..." Rory said, "Why is she so depressed...?"

(Sorry I just have more ideas for this scene lol)

"4'998....4'999....5'000" Lance muttered, before collapsing onto the ground, breathing heavily, sweat pouring from his body.

"Good job." David said. He reached out his hand, helping the man to his feet.

"...was...that...it?" Lance muttered, panting heavily.

David cocked his head, looking at Lance with a confused expression.

"erm...that was supposed to be the warm-up before our stretches. We still got a lot more to do."

Lance groaned, but slowly nodded.

"...First off, we gotta figure out what exercises would be best for your body type...can ya go ahead and take off your shirt for a bit?" David said, glancing at him.

Lance nodded tiredly, slowly removing his shirt, his coat falling to the ground. David walked up, looking him over for a few moments.

"...so the good news is, you ain't unathletic. I guess working as a mercenary let ya get some muscle on ya bones at least. I guess swinging swords and throwing daggers does give ya some kinda work out." David said, nodding slowly.

"...yeah...ya kinda stringy...but we can definitely work with this..." David said, smiling at Lance.

"....alright....thank you...David" Lance said, still panting a bit from the earlier workout.

"No Problem. gimme a second to get somethin. be right back" David said. He walked away from the room for a while, before returning with a pen and paper, quickly scribbling a few things down.

"...so I'm going to recommend...a full-body workout. It's gonna be pretty intense...but if ya want to get stronger in a shorter time, ya gonna need to put the time and work in, alright?" David said, glancing at Lance.

"...A...Alright. I'm ready" Lance said, he was hesitant but refused to back down now.

"...hell yeah!" David said, smiling at Lance, he handed the man the paper, which involved a large variety of exercises, David using his masterful knowledge of the human body to design a routine that would lead to the maximum amount of progress for someone of Lance's body type.

Lance stared at the paper for a bit, gulping audibly as he looked down the list.

"...Lance...I'm going to be real. This is probably going to suck when you first start out. That's just how working out is. it's gonna be a shock to ya body and ya probably gonna feel like shit." David said, scratching his head.

"....ya gotta stick with it though. That's the important part here, alright?"

Lance nodded.

"...I...I get it, David. I'm ready for anything you throw at me!" Lance said.

David nodded. Slowly, he walked Lance through the set, showing him the proper form and intensity for all of the exercises, as well as pointing out which muscle group he was working out.

"...alright, ya got it? Repeat that set three times, and ya got your workout." David said.

Lance nodded.

"...understood, David. I'll start right away!" Lance said.

David watched Lance work out for a while, occasionally correcting his form or giving him words of encouragement. Eventually...he finished the workout, Lance collapsing onto the ground, breathing heavily.

"...Alright, take five for the day, Lance. Ya did good. Same time tomorrow?" David said, smiling down at the man.

Lance said nothing, barely holding back from throwing up. He glanced up at David and gave a weak nod, before falling unconscious.

"....a lot of people would have quit after that...glad he's serious about this sorta thing" David thought. He gingerly grabbed Lance from the ground, before tossing him over his shoulder, carrying him to one of the empty beds. He put several large water bottles and protein bars next to the man, before leaving him to his rest.

"....So this is where you ran off to..." A voice called from the hallway.

David glanced away from Lance for a moment, looking towards the voice he knew so well. Masayoshi stood across the hall, smiling warmly at him.

"Honey! How are ya doing!? ya didn't get to banged up during the invasion, right?" David asked, walking up to the woman, wrapping her in a hug.

"I'm fine! you worry too much about me, David!" Masayoshi said lightheartedly, floating up to kiss David on the cheek. It was a bit of a lie, she had taken significant injuries like everyone else. Various gashes and bruises littered her body, and she limped slightly as she walked.

"...I know, I know. I'm glad you're alright." David said, smiling down at her. Though the worry on his face was still present.

"...did you check up on Gabriel? How is she doing?" Masayoshi asked.

"...yeah, she was pretty banged, but she'll live. Yharon gave her some pain killer or somethin, she should feel a bit better after some rest. " David said.

"...I'm glad." Masayoshi said, smiling at him.

The couple continued to talk for a long while, before eventually heading into one of the rooms, drifting off to sleep together.
(Do things.)

"It helps?" Gabriel asked, finally getting up. "Oh yeah... It definitely helps a lot... Oh, it definitely helped out everybody's favorite psycho-swordswoman! Remember that time she tried to destroy the world? Cause I sure remember trying to talk to her then! Didn't help, did it?"

Rory turned away from the Archangel a bit, "Oh, and let's not forget everybody's favorite wrestling icon, the invincible king-*******-tiger!! Oh, I belt all the kids look up to you, but, wait, oops, he murdered a desert full of people cause he was stupid! Guess nobody is gonna be buying tickets to your latest match, huh!?"

"....Gabriel, we've all made mistakes..." Rory murmured.

"But I don't. I don't do anything wrong. I do nothing. And yet for some reason, I get ****** over all the time! My brother gets sent to another dimension, my best friend tells me he's gonna die, I nearly die, another person nearly dies trying to protect me...!!" Gabriel just let out a loud groan, "...**** this. Just... **** all of it..."

David said nothing for a moment. Slowly breathing out. He bit back the sadness that rose in his throat. He guessed Shalor must have told her something, though he wasn't sure what.

“…your right Gabriel” David said softly.

“you don’t deserve this, you don’t deserve any of this...." David choked back a sob, saying nothing. Not knowing what else to say.

"...I understand...if you don't want to deal with this anymore. If you've gone through enough. I...no one would judge you for that." David said quietly.

"...but please...lying here in your own thoughts...it...it hurts. I've...I've gone through that. being alone...with nothing but despair in your mind...even if you don't talk to us...please. Talk to someone. Don't...don't suffer in silence..." David said quietly.

"...." Gabriel said nothing for a few moments before speaking up, "...We're going into battle, right...? I'll be there..."

"We'll be getting there in only 30 minutes, Gabriel... Are you sure you don't need more time-" Gabriel cut Rory off.

"...Just gimme a second. I'm the only healer on the ready that we have... So I can't sit around..." Gabriel murmured, getting off the bed.

Rory also left the room silently, going to train a bit more before the final assault on Hitler's base...

30 minutes later...

"Alright... Is everyone ready...?" Da Vinci asked the group as they prepared to drop down, the entrance to Hitler's underground base practically surrounded by crystal soldiers and worms being born from the roots of the Fantasy Tree.

"I'm... As ready as I'll ever be..." Rory murmured, turning to Kiara who gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah...! Let's finally end this!" Kiara exclaimed, cracking her knuckles with a smile plastered on her face.

"Well, when I first met you guys I never thought I'd be fighting to destroy a magical tree owned by two former German officials... But I guess that's how it turned out. Let's end this." Hank said with signs, brandishing two HF-Knives he'd stolen from the previous battlefield.

Atalanta simply remained silent, holding her bow, ready to engage and destroy Hitler.

David nodded silently, stretching his muscles. he glanced at Gabriel, still visibly concerned about her mental state, before turning away.

"...I'm ready..." he said.

Lance nodded, brandishing several daggers in his hand, doubtlessly having more stored in hidden pockets in his suit.

"...today...we will bring an end to that tyrant..." Lance said.

Masayoshi channeled her magic, prepared to move out as well.

Hank jumped down from the Hyperion riding on a large missile, doing a flip off of the missile to launch it down into the army. This didn't do much in terms of damage, but, it allowed for a distraction so that the group could at least get into the entrance.

Gabriel's face was blank as she flew down, her wings flickering with golden electricity as she shot down towards the entrance, protecting Hank with her wings so he could continue to provide various distractions so the rest of the group could head down as well.

Back