• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David jumped downward, creating several intense bursts of gravity in an attempt to slow down or push any enemy that wouldn't be distracted as he ran towards the entrance.

Lance weaved an illusion across himself and the party members close by, hoping to aid with Hank's distraction by creating multiple illusionary duplicates of the party as he rushed behind the others.

Masayoshi paused time for a second, using the stopped time to blast several of the enemy soldiers with a beam of energy, while advancing towards the entrance herself.

The Hyperion let loose barrage after barrage after barrage of hundreds of shots, Yharon swiftly flying down towards the entrance with Stukov leaping down and simply rushing it, destroying anything that got in his way.

Rhongomyniad stuck close to Gabriel, focusing on defense rather then offense

Cullthane was destructive with his attacks, sending massive blasts of energy throughout the battlefield as he approached the entrance

The group was capable of passing through the army of crystal soldiers as they entered underground, violent heat energy radiating around them as they got closer to the center of the Earth...

"Gabriel... Are you good to fight...?" Rory asked.

"...Yes." Gabriel murmured as she flew past the group.

Last edited:
David rushed foward behind the rest of the party, he was sweating, but was otherwise unbothered by the heat, his natural adaptation allowing him to rapidly get used to the increases temperature.

Lance surrounded himself with one of Metatron’s barriers, protecting himself from the scorching heat. Masayoshi forming her own barrier to protect herself.

Kiara was completely unbothered by the heat, in fact, it only seemed to make her move faster as she let out a giant explosion from her feet, causing her to fly past the group with Gabriel, Hank and Atalanta following behind her.

"Bravo, going dark." Hank said telepathically as they landed in a robotic facility, Hank immediately having to cut an enormous machine soldier in half, dashing through one of the many, many entrances and slipping into the shadows to set up traps out of the groups' sight.

Mechanical soldiers immediately began to follow the group into the entrances in the hundreds, Gabriel picking up Cullthane and firing beams of light behind herself to fight them off before she was sneak-attacked by a mechanical spider, getting bitten in the abdomen. For some reason, she didn't respond to the pain, simply blowing it off her with light magic as she continued moving forward, her wound not seeming to be that serious.

"Da Vinci, where do these entrances lead?" Rory asked as she fought, sticking close to Gabriel.

"To the center of the facility, where the most soldiers have gathered up. Hitler's location is unknown though." Da Vinci informed.

David rammed through a group of soldiers, boosting his forward momentum with a burst of horizontal gravity as he tackled through them. Masayoshi covering David by blasting beams of energy towards the soldiers at his flank.

"I guess we have an even bigger fight up ahead then..." Masayoshi muttered.

Lance jumped into the air, throwing daggers at several soldiers as he dashed through the entrance. David's physical training already showing some benefits, with Lance being able to move slightly faster without losing stamina.

"I know, and there's no poison as far as I can tell," Gabriel said, continuing to move forward as machines began to pile around both groups, one of them swirling around Rhongomyniad and stabbing her in the side with an HF-Blade, another one then slamming into David, piercing his stomach with an HF-Blade and slamming him into Masayoshi, the blade stabbing through him and piercing her if successful.

Rhongomyniad blocked the attack to her side with a barrier, impaling the machine that tried it several dozen times while she finished checking Gabriel up and healed her

Yharon stayed in the thick of combat, fire here and a slash there, but he wouldn't be making it we vanguard without the help of Stukov, who was stabbed, regenerated, and was stabbed again as he trashed robots constantly

Masayoshi, the instant before David slammed into her, stopped time for a fraction of a second, barely avoiding getting pierced as David was sent flying away. Quickly, she blasted the robot with a burst of energy, before quickly rushing towards David as she removed the HF Blade from his stomach.

"Are you alright honey?" Masayoshi asked, attempting to stop the bleeding.

David staggered to his feet, forcefully closing the wound with his body control as he clutched his stomach.

"I'll live... let's hurry up and meet up with the others" He said.

Masayoshi nodded. Grabbing David, she tossed him over her shoulder, before rushing forward through the machines, blasting anything that got in her way with blasts of energy. David supported her as he released bursts of gravity towards any machine that got too close.

Last edited:
It didn't take long for the group to meet up with each other, the sound of Hank's explosive traps going off sounding throughout the facility making Gabriel's ears ring.

"....Da Vinci, where's Hitler...?" Gabriel asked, coughing up a bit to clear her throat, which was still quite dry from all the crying she'd been doing.

"Still no idea, this facility is way more expansive than before!" Da Vinci exclaimed, "If you give me a few minutes I'll be able to locate him...!"

"Which will be very fun to do in a swarm of enemies... Fun." Rory said, creating a long and thin katana that she used to hack and slash through enemies, being launched into Kiara by a particularly swift serpent-like machine.

Masayoshi sighed in annoyance. Summoning a large gavel in her hand as she began to knock away the nearby robots.

"...always the swarm of enemies...does he have an infinite amount of soldiers or something..?" Masayoshi sighed.

"Ain't nothing we haven't dealt with before!" David said, getting off of Masayoshi's back. Clenching his fists, he began to viciously strike at several incoming robots, using his body control to amplify his strength.

( I like swarm fights lol, since it allows me to play around a bit with the characters powers. so I ain't annoyed. Mini-Boss fights, like the Monsoon fight, are also pretty fun. I'm down with whatever no cap. )
(Kewl. Just making sure I wasn't ******* up and would have to commit seppuku for dishonoring my father.)

As the group fought, various cannons appeared on the walls, the ceilings, and the floors, various large spears, cannon-balls, and energy blasts beginning to consume the area, Hitler was clearly trying to swiftly overwhelm the group.

Gabriel went over to Kiara, Rory, and David, covering them in her large wingspan so she could protect them from the relentless blasts while also allowing them to keep fighting the robots.

"...Thank ya, Gabriel!" David said. He held out his hands, creating a field of gravity that would slow the speed of the solid projectiles significantly, the projectiles now having to fight against the sheer pushing force of his gravity to hit the remaining party members.

Masayoshi froze time for a few seconds, targeting several of the energy blasting cannons before blasting them with an intense burst of magic, the cannons freezing solid if successful. Lance began targeting the cannons as well, throwing several knives amplified by Metatron's powers at the barrels in an attempt to pierce through them.

Gabriel's eyes kept darting around the room as she kept searching for some sort of hidden exit or entrance, "...Where the hell- AGH!-" Even with Rhongomyniad's constant healing, Gabriel still could not avoid the flurry of attacks that were being constantly shot out, getting stabbed in the side with an HF-Blade and being burned with an energy blast.

Back