• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Release, the pain you absorbed... maybe into that *********..." Rhongomyniad said, limping over to the infirmary, stumbling about halfway there

David chuckled slightly, though it was clear he was worried about her. Noticing Rhongo had stumbled, he walked over to her, before gently scooping her up and attempting to carry her the rest of the way.

“….ya two did amazing. Good job taking down Himmler.” David muttered. Laying her down on one of the beds.

Last edited:
"Thanks... Regardless, one of,.. these beds isn't... what I'll be... dirtying... if you want to... talk to me, get someone... with Telepathy... to do it... for you..." Rhongomyniad responded, getting up and floating into the air in the center of the infirmary, closing her eyes as the bleeding seemed to automatically stop, silver and gold energies beginning to lightly swirl around Rhongomyniad, it was clear she just went into a regenerative stasis

After Gabriel transferred all the pain she had absorbed to Rory in an extremely uncomfortable sequence that only someone with a higher-dimensional mind could describe, Gabriel walked into the infirmary after a few minutes of struggling, her eyes bloodshot and clouded with red as she leaned against one of the beds, climbing up onto one, then just falling face-first onto the bed, clearly exhausted.

David glanced at Rhongo, confused. He took a step closer, wondering what she was doing, until he realized that her bleeding had completely stopped.

“…whoa…” He muttered. He looked at her for a few moments, as if to make sure she was fine in her regenerative state. before turning to Gabriel, clearly concerned.

“…do ya need anything?” He asked quietly.

Last edited:
(Back. Ate a bunch of boiled seafood. My stomach is like Mt. Fuji now.)

"Well, I did take various hits, absorbed and healed a large portion of her pain, got hit a few more times, and now my entire body feels like Shalor when he got raw dogged in the asshole for the first time by my brother... Times 500...." Gabriel said to Yharon, groaning.

"I said they'd work on you did I not?" Yharon responded, opening a well-hidden cupboard and pulling two pills out of a bottle and pulled 8ut a massive cup of water and put them on a night stand next to Gabriel that came out of the ship itself

"Take those and they'll remove your pain receptors almost entirely for the next two days. Which is to say, taking more then two pills can and will make you extremely ill." Yharon said

David glanced at Rhongo, confused. He took a step closer, wondering what she was doing, until he realized that her bleeding had completely stopped.

“…whoa…” He muttered. He looked at her for a few moments, as if to make sure she was fine in her regenerative state. before turning to Gabriel, clearly concerned.

“…do ya need anything?” He asked quietly.
(boop)

(I took a nap thinking we wouldn't RP for the night aaaaaa)

David stared at Gabriel for a long while, before sighing. Turning away, he glanced back at Rhongo for a moment, before leaving the room. He walked towards an empty portion of the ship, but didn't sleep. silently, he took a stance, and began to train, shadowboxing the air.

"...Stronger...." David muttered. He kept striking, not giving himself a moment of rest. Blood from his prior injuries mingled with his sweat, flowing down his body as he panted silently.

"....Are you troubled, David?" A voice called from a nearby corner.

David whirled around, only to see Lance looking at him from across the room, having moved silently enough to even move past his enhanced senses.

"....Frustrated. That's all. Do you need somethin?" David said bluntly, whipping sweat from his forehead as he looked at the magician.

"....I...I think I'm feeling the same way..." Lance said quietly.

"....I hate...that I couldn't do more...for them. Hate that people like Gabriel...and Rhongomyniad, were forced to injure themselves..."

David said nothing, staring at Lance as he allowed the Magician to continue.

"...you said I could ask you...when I wanted to start working out...right? Can we start...now?" Lance said suddenly.

David stared at him for a few moments, before smiling.

"Alright, man. drop and gimme 5,000, and then we'll start your body trainin'"

"....five....thousand..." Lance said wearily, sighing before getting onto his hands, slowly preparing himself for the grueling workout routine David had in store. David walked over and placed a bottle of water next to Lance, knowing the man would need to stay hydrated. He laid down next to him, occasionally shifting his body to ensure he had proper form, before doing push-up alongside him, both men training deep into the night while some of the others slept.

Last edited:
Out in the open, Rory trained herself with Kiara, her eyes filled with blazing fervor. Rory's sword skills were as sharp as ever, and Kiara had only been improving at hand-to-hand fighting, but, that was it.

"Rory...?" Kiara turned to Rory, who was leaning against the wall of Hyperion, breathing heavily. "What's wrong? You never stop this early."

"...I'm just thinking, Kiara." Rory said, "About all that's been happening... About Gabriel... About us..." Rory murmured.

Kiara walked over to Rory, leaning against her. "Well... Do you wanna talk about it?" Kiara asked, smiling at her lover. She clearly wanted to hear what Rory had to say.

"I don't know, Kiara... I guess I'm just wondering about the future... We've faced plenty of challenges before, but now we've been severely weakened and Gabriel and Rhongomyniad nearly died..." Rory murmured, "I'm just... Worried... Heh, it'll suck having to raise a kid in this shitty environment..."

"Yeah, it probably will!" Kiara said bluntly, "But it'll be fine... Cause we'll be together, right? Forever and always!" Kiara exclaimed, her fingers interlocked with Rory's. In a way, this comforted Rory in her endless mental dysphoria, her senses, which she honed to the peak of a warrior and were always searching for danger, being able to calm themselves down around her.

"I hope that's true, Kiara... I want to hope we'll be together forever and always..." Rory murmured, kissing Kiara on the lips, her eyes beginning to swell with tears before she pulled away from the kiss, sucking up her tears. Kiara simply smiled, running her hand through Rory's snow-white hair.

"I love you, Rory. We'll make it through this together." Kiara said, kissing Rory back. In the end, Kiara knew it to, that they wouldn't be together forever, but, it didn't matter to her... As long as they were together now, and able to love each other now, Kiara was prepared to face the future. It was the only way, and it was the way she preferred it.

(Just a wholesome moment. Will do story shit soon.)

(I took a nap thinking we wouldn't RP for the night aaaaaa)

David stared at Gabriel for a long while, before sighing. Turning away, he glanced back at Rhongo for a moment, before leaving the room. He walked towards an empty portion of the ship, but didn't sleep. silently, he took a stance, and began to train, shadowboxing the air.

"...Stronger...." David muttered. He kept striking, not giving himself a moment of rest. Blood from his prior injuries mingled with his sweat, flowing down his body as he panted silently.

"....Are you troubled, David?" A voice called from a nearby corner.

David whirled around, only to see Lance looking at him from across the room, having moved silently enough to even move past his enhanced senses.

"....Frustrated. That's all. Do you need somethin?" David said bluntly, whipping sweat from his forehead as he looked at the magician.

"....I...I think I'm feeling the same way..." Lance said quietly.

"....I hate...that I couldn't do more...for them. Hate that people like Gabriel...and Rhongomyniad, were forced to injure themselves..."

David said nothing, staring at Lance as he allowed the Magician to continue.

"...you said I could ask you...when I wanted to start working out...right? Can we start...now?" Lance said suddenly.

David stared at him for a few moments, before smiling.

"Alright, man. drop and gimme 5,000, and then we'll start your body trainin'"

"....five....thousand..." Lance said wearily, sighing before getting onto his hands, slowly preparing himself for the grueling workout routine David had in store. David walked over and placed a bottle of water next to Lance, knowing the man would need to stay hydrated. He laid down next to him, occasionally shifting his body to ensure he had proper form, before doing push-up alongside him, both men training deep into the night while some of the others slept.
(Sorry I just have more ideas for this scene lol)

"4'998....4'999....5'000" Lance muttered, before collapsing onto the ground, breathing heavily, sweat pouring from his body.

"Good job." David said. He reached out his hand, helping the man to his feet.

"...was...that...it?" Lance muttered, panting heavily.

David cocked his head, looking at Lance with a confused expression.

"erm...that was supposed to be the warm-up before our stretches. We still got a lot more to do."

Lance groaned, but slowly nodded.

"...First off, we gotta figure out what exercises would be best for your body type...can ya go ahead and take off your shirt for a bit?" David said, glancing at him.

Lance nodded tiredly, slowly removing his shirt, his coat falling to the ground. David walked up, looking him over for a few moments.

"...so the good news is, you ain't unathletic. I guess working as a mercenary let ya get some muscle on ya bones at least. I guess swinging swords and throwing daggers does give ya some kinda work out." David said, nodding slowly.

"...yeah...ya kinda stringy...but we can definitely work with this..." David said, smiling at Lance.

"....alright....thank you...David" Lance said, still panting a bit from the earlier workout.

"No Problem. gimme a second to get somethin. be right back" David said. He walked away from the room for a while, before returning with a pen and paper, quickly scribbling a few things down.

"...so I'm going to recommend...a full-body workout. It's gonna be pretty intense...but if ya want to get stronger in a shorter time, ya gonna need to put the time and work in, alright?" David said, glancing at Lance.

"...A...Alright. I'm ready" Lance said, he was hesitant but refused to back down now.

"...hell yeah!" David said, smiling at Lance, he handed the man the paper, which involved a large variety of exercises, David using his masterful knowledge of the human body to design a routine that would lead to the maximum amount of progress for someone of Lance's body type.

Lance stared at the paper for a bit, gulping audibly as he looked down the list.

"...Lance...I'm going to be real. This is probably going to suck when you first start out. That's just how working out is. it's gonna be a shock to ya body and ya probably gonna feel like shit." David said, scratching his head.

"....ya gotta stick with it though. That's the important part here, alright?"

Lance nodded.

"...I...I get it, David. I'm ready for anything you throw at me!" Lance said.

David nodded. Slowly, he walked Lance through the set, showing him the proper form and intensity for all of the exercises, as well as pointing out which muscle group he was working out.

"...alright, ya got it? Repeat that set three times, and ya got your workout." David said.

Lance nodded.

"...understood, David. I'll start right away!" Lance said.

David watched Lance work out for a while, occasionally correcting his form or giving him words of encouragement. Eventually...he finished the workout, Lance collapsing onto the ground, breathing heavily.

"...Alright, take five for the day, Lance. Ya did good. Same time tomorrow?" David said, smiling down at the man.

Lance said nothing, barely holding back from throwing up. He glanced up at David and gave a weak nod, before falling unconscious.

"....a lot of people would have quit after that...glad he's serious about this sorta thing" David thought. He gingerly grabbed Lance from the ground, before tossing him over his shoulder, carrying him to one of the empty beds. He put several large water bottles and protein bars next to the man, before leaving him to his rest.

"....So this is where you ran off to..." A voice called from the hallway.

David glanced away from Lance for a moment, looking towards the voice he knew so well. Masayoshi stood across the hall, smiling warmly at him.

"Honey! How are ya doing!? ya didn't get to banged up during the invasion, right?" David asked, walking up to the woman, wrapping her in a hug.

"I'm fine! you worry too much about me, David!" Masayoshi said lightheartedly, floating up to kiss David on the cheek. It was a bit of a lie, she had taken significant injuries like everyone else. Various gashes and bruises littered her body, and she limped slightly as she walked.

"...I know, I know. I'm glad you're alright." David said, smiling down at her. Though the worry on his face was still present.

"...did you check up on Gabriel? How is she doing?" Masayoshi asked.

"...yeah, she was pretty banged, but she'll live. Yharon gave her some pain killer or somethin, she should feel a bit better after some rest. " David said.

"...I'm glad." Masayoshi said, smiling at him.

The couple continued to talk for a long while, before eventually heading into one of the rooms, drifting off to sleep together.

Like, two days later or something...

"Rory, you done?" Da Vinci telepathically talked to Rory as she was training.

"Just gimme a sec... 1,234,895... 1,234,896..." Rory continued to swing her sword, "What's up...?" She asked while continuing to train.

"I'm working on locating Hitler's base, and I think I've got an idea..." Da Vinci said to Rory, Rory ceasing her training.

"Finally, huh?" Rory nodded, "Well... Where is he...?" Rory asked, gripping the handle of her blade as tight as she could, her eagerness to defeat him obvious to anybody with a brain.

"Well, first off, you'll need to calm down..." Da Vinci muttered. Rory simply let out a sigh.

"I am calm, alright? Just tell me where the hell he is." Rory demanded, causing Da Vinci to simply heave a sigh at the swordfuta.

"Haa... Alright. He's set up a base at the core of the planet, in the center of the Fantasy Tree. Hard to get there, but a prime location to destroy the Fantasy Tree while we're taking Hitler out... A double-edged sword for both parties involved." Da Vinci said.

Rory nodded, simply going back to training. "...Alright, Da Vinci. Alright..."

Meanwhile...

Gabriel eventually woke up, "...Rhongomyniad. I uh... I've got something to ask." Gabriel said to Rhongo telepathically.

Gabriel let out one more light sigh before nodding, rolling off her bed and onto the floor. "Yeah, alright." She said before cutting off their telepathic link and leaving the infirmary, going off to do some training of her own, having a gut feeling that the group would have to set out for Hitler's base soon...

Back