• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel pushed Rhongomyniad out of her way as she launched a beam of light towards another mechanical soldier that was trying to attack them, grabbing its HF-Blade and throwing it into the fray, skewering two of the soldiers through the stomach and pinning the remains to the wall.

"Hahh... Thanks... David... Rhongo..." Gabriel muttered.

"...we're here for ya, Gabriel" David responded, wiping the blood away from his eyes as he jumped into the fray again, grabbing one of the spider bots before forcefully slamming it into another, finally grabbing one of the HF Blades as he stabbed it into both of the machines, using his raw strength and the blade's sharpness to make up for his lack of skill with the weapon. He would occasionally glance back towards Rhongo, as if he wanted to check if she needed help, knowing she could taken significant damage.

Lance continued his assault, weaving illusions around himself as he crippled another spider bot, slashing through its legs before impaling its torso with a Metatron-enhanced sword.

Rhongomyniad was breathing a little unevenly now, rushing at the largest mechanical soldier, dancing around it until she was tagged, being hit hard enough to crater the wall behind her, to which she managed to grab hold of a HF blade and tear hr way inside of it narrowly, deactivating it and getting out of it, another robot appearing and slashing toward the back of Rhongo's neck

The blows destroyed said robot, Rhongomyniad hacking up some blood, before going back into the fray, taking a blade through the hand and scrapping the robot that did so, taking the blade out of her hand before using it on another two robots, blood flowing freely out of most of her body through various wounds, her eyes, and her mouth, awaiting the presence as she fought

Gabriel nodded, moving into a large gap in the wall so that she could heal herself.

"Haa... I can't... I can't do this..." Gabriel muttered, trembling.

"...I can't... I just..." Tears began to flow from her eyes, scrunched up a bit as she attempted to wipe her tears, clearly afraid of moving forward. She looked back at the battle, clearly concerned for her allies.

"Are you concerned?" A mechanical voice said.

"Wha...?" Gabriel turned to the voice, her eyes widening.

"Stand up, Artensia." The voice said, a crimson glow protruding from the shadows...

"What... are you...?"

Before Gabriel could say anything else a blur jumped into the battle, grabbing Lance by his shirt collar before he could be bisected by one of the soldiers, the blur charging into an enormous cloud of dust.

"Lance!!" Kiara shouted, trying to discern the identity of the blur.

"Reveal myself? You know of me." The blur stopped in its tracks, dropping Lance, a whip of electricity crackling through the floor as it charged out of the dust, slamming into an enormous robot and carving a hole through its chest, consuming the metal.

"Experiment initiated. Initiating combat sequence."

"B-Blade Wolf...!?!" Kiara shouted out, stopping in her tracks as she was slammed into a wall.

"Good!" Rhongomyniad yelled, narrowly avoiding another attempt to decapitate her, a pool of blood forming on the ground around her, Rhongomyniad using her stolen HF blade to slice and dice the bot that tried it, dashing to another one and doing the same, trashing the bot

Lance froze. His hands trembling as the dagger fell from his hands. he took a step back, slowly moving away from Blade Wolf until his back hit a nearby wall, Lance continuing to shrink against it.

"W-why....?" Lance muttered.

"...W-what are you doing here....?"

David said nothing, glancing at the wolf before continuing to smash into a nearby spider bot.

"Experimenting."

Blade Wolf practically ignored Lance, completely without his armor as he dashed through the battlefield without any care for anything but himself, slamming into the cast multiple times and breaking multiple bones and causing many wounds to open up, but also tore down dozens and dozens of robots, crunching on them as electricity surged through the mechanical beast, it's crimson eyes lighting up whenever there was danger, which had allowed the team to avoid hits to their flank many times.

"Get the hell outta my way" David muttered, receiving a particularly nasty bruise after Blade Wolf slammed into him during one of his charges. He swirled around, launching a kick towards one of the spider bots that was approaching him, before following it up with several fierce strikes until it stopped functioning.

Lance continued to cower in a corner, watching the Blade Wolf's movements with fear in his eyes.

Blade Wolf ignored David as if the man was nothing more than air, stopping at Gabriel.

"You... Why.. Why are you here...? Rhongo, just... just leave me alone and go fight... You to, Blade Wolf..." Gabriel murmured, her trembling turning into cowering.

"Is this your so-called emotions?" The mechanical beast asked.

"What...?" Gabriel asked, wiping away some tears.

"If you're emotions are what prevent you from fighting, then I am unimpressed. You told on how I craved for emotions, and yet, what I see is a pathetic display. There is nothing yet for me to crave from this." Blade Wolf said.

"What... What are you... Are you calling me a coward...?" Gabriel asked, standing up a bit.

"If this display of yours is courage, or determination, or joy, then I am unimpressed. You lectured me on this and I was intrigued and yet I no longer crave anything. I simply see a pathetic little girl with wings she uses to hide. Where is you're so-called courage? Where is the thing I'm supposed to be so interested in? Where is it?" Blade Wolf asked

"....." Gabriel didn't answer him.

"I thought you would say nothing. What a disappointment. I figured you would live true to your words after I spent so much time locating you again, but then again, one can always overvalue a test subject." Blade Wolf said.

"...Please... Don't call me... a test subject..." She asked.

"Goodbye. You were disappointing." Blade Wolf simply charged back into battle as Gabriel contemplated his and Rhongomyniad's words, clenching her fists.

David jumped in, defending Gabriel alongside Rhongo as he saw her getting overwhelmed.

"...that asshole." David muttered.

"It's alright to be scared, Gabriel. Nobody worth their shit is gonna judge you for that." David said, grabbing one of the spider bots before viciously throwing it across the room.

"....I've seen your determination first hand. I know when the going gets tough, ya pull through. I've fought with ya enough to know that much." David said.

"...and I'm sure Pride would agree with me." David said, glancing back at the angel. Remembering the rigorous training he had seen her do with the demon.

Gabriel's cowering ceased, "...Damn it..."

No, her fear had not simply gone away, in fact, it was more intense than ever before. Knowing that the person who tortured her stood beyond those doors still continued to terrify her, but... She couldn't just sit there and do nothing...!

"Blade Wolf...!" Gabriel flew over to the mechanical beast, "Electrocute me...!"

"Grab my tail, then." Blade Wolf said, not even asking Gabriel why she wanted him to electrocute her, Gabriel nodding as she grabbed his tail, Blade Wolf sending an enormous surge of electricity through her, causing her eyes to go blank.

"...I'm... afraid..." She thought, "Afraid of pain... Afraid of injury... Afraid of death... The death of the people I care about..."

But as Blade Wolf electrocuted her, her wings began to light up, golden energy surrounding them like heavenly fire as she absorbed the electricity, coughing up puddles of blood.

"But I can't... sit here...! And do... n-nothing...!" Or else, everybody here would simply meet their end. "Blade Wolf, you asked me about the value of emotions, right...!?" She shouted, "I'll show you... The value of being so afraid you nearly piss yourself, then...! The value... of fear...!"

"Show me then, Gabriel." Blade Wolf said as Gabriel got ready to break through the door, clearly wanting the rest of the group to cover her while she charged up.

"Damn right!" David yelled, glad that Gabriel had seemed to overcome her fear as he immediately rushed to her aid. Ramming into multiple Spider Bots in an effort to keep them away from the Angel.

Lance stared at Gabriel.

"...the value...of fear..." Lance muttered. He didn't understand, didn't understand how she could keep fighting despite her trauma. But...something about it was..inspiring to him.

"...She's...She's still fighting. She knows she'll fight against Himmler...and she's still fighting...." Lance thought. Slowly, he stood to his feet, shaking slightly.

"....What right do I have...to cower when faced with such resolve..."

Lance shakily took out his daggers...and began fighting once more, enhancing his weapons with Metatron's power as he threw a barrage of daggers at the robots approaching Gabriel.

Gabriel continued to absorb energy through her wings, converting that into physical strength. The amount of power she was looking to use would most certainly shatter a good portion of her bones, but she tried to ignore that.

"Gabriel... Are you really sure you want to go through with this...?" Rory asked as she defended Gabriel, knowing she'd be severely injured after doing so.

"No, I'm not, but I'm doing it anyway because it's 1945 and we're partying till the sun don't ******* shine...!!" Gabriel shouted as more machines tried to hit her from afar with ranged weapons such as gun turrets or large mechanical ballistae that shot out enormous steel spears.

"What...?" Rory thought, confused for a bit before simply tallying it up to she was speaking nonsense as a coping mechanism.

"YEAH!" David shouted, not having any idea what Gabriel was saying either, but wanting to match her energy.

David held out his hands before slamming the turrets with an intense amount of downward gravity, the intense gravitational force causing the projectiles to fall from the air and slam onto the ground. Lance swiftly threw multiple Metatron-enhanced daggers at the turrets in an attempt to disable them.

In a vicious burst of energy, Gabriel flew forward, letting go of Cullthane and Blade Wolf's tail as she slammed into the door, shattering it, but also shattering most of the bones in her upper body, letting out a scream of agony.

Hank was the first to move forward, skillfully maneuvering through the waves of enemies that tried to keep them from getting through the now open door. (Atalanta is outside dealing with the bigger robots is what we'll say.)

Rory came afterward, brandishing a smaller, thinner HF-Katana as she followed Hank, Kiara following as well, her face stern, ready to take Himmler down and end his bullshit experiments once and for all.

Rhongomyniad rushed over to Gabriel's aid, mending her quickly due to knowing Gabriel's bone structure like the back of her hand. Getting up and rushing through the waves of bots, tearing them to mechanical shreds with an HF blade, a spear, and magic.

Cullthane quickly transformed into human form and sent barrages of energy at the waves of bots before following Rhongomyniad's blood to find where Gabriel was and blasting the closer bots first

David dashed through the door, behind the rest, smashing through some of the remaining bots as he followed the trail of destruction and blood the others left. He panted heavily, clearly having exerted himself fighting the bot earlier, but kept fighting with the ferocity akin to a berserker, hoping they could finally end Himmler.

Lance teleported behind the rest, supporting them at range by throwing multiple Metatron enhanced daggers at the machines, his movements were less shaky now, and more precise as he gradually overpowered his previous fear.

As soon as they entered the room, they would only find that Himmler was nowhere to be found...

"Behind you." Blade Wolf turned to Rhongomyniad, jumping forward to push her out of the way of an attack from one of the machines that would've certainly cut her in half, only for a large portal to be opened up when he pushed her away, Gabriel flying forward to pull them away from it, only to be caught in the portal as it closed.

They found themselves in a giant arena made of steel and flesh, Gabriel breathing heavily. "...Rhongo... Are you okay...?"

In the distance, a clapping noise could be heard, Gabriel turned to look at who was making the noise as Rhongo yelled, beginning to tremble once more...

"You really are an extraordinary bunch, indeed. I never expected you'd be able to fight through my legions in such an injured state, and even that mechanical beast came to help you! You show promise like I've never seen before."

Himmler simply stood there with a smile, soon ceasing his clapping as he casually moved forward, not seeming to display any hostility yet.

"Won't stop until your dead?" Himmler asked, Gabriel staying close to Rhongomyniad while Blade Wolf simply ignored everything else, dashing towards Himmler at full-speed, Himmler barely dodging and dashing forward towards Rhongomyniad, Blade Wolf changing direction and dashing forward to catch up to him.

"Well, I think that we can fix that!" Himmler summoned an enormous machine titan, the titan launching a large steel spear at Rhongomyniad aimed at her chest.

Rhongomyniad pushed Gabriel to the side, merely jumping onto the spear, her own glowing a bright golden light as a lightful copy of it fired at Himmler, the evil of humanity was silent, letting loose volley after volley of homing spears at the titan as she dashed across the ground, clearly having no intentions of making this easy at all

The titan shot multiple homing explosives out of itself, aiming specifically at Gabriel before Rhongomyniad's attacks destroyed it, letting out an explosion of smoke and electricity, Himmler disappearing into the explosion as Gabriel blocked the attacks barely with her own barriers, Blade Wolf consuming the ones she could not block and using them to store up energy for an attack

"Damnit... He's trying to hide..." Gabriel murmured, kneeling down a bit before beginning to heal herself, standing up straight and looking for Himmler.

Gabriel's wings flashed with red electricity, Himmler still nowhere to be found even without the smoke as her wings began to absorb Rhongomyniad's pain, causing Gabriel to wince a bit as Rhongo's pain was stored inside of her.

"Above." Blade Wolf warned as multiple flying units appeared in the air, launching dozens upon hundreds of grenades down to the ground.

Rhongomyniad did what any smart person with telekinesis and gravity Manipulation would do and sent those grenades right the hell back at what sent them, specifically jamming the way they were launching grenades in the process

"I'm fine..." Rhongomyniad murmured, though it was blindingly obvious to be a lie

Gabriel knew this was a blatant lie, but she didn't have time to ponder it, her wings simply continuing to absorb Rhongomyniad's pain even with Gabriel's intervention.

"Peekabo!" Himmler appeared to the side of Rhongomyniad and grabbed her by the neck, launching her into the wall, steel spikes immediately shooting into various parts of her body from the wall as Blade Wolf shot out an enormous blast of electricity from his mouth, Himmler holding his hand out in an attempt to fruitlessly redirect it, Blade Wolf's manipulation of electricity being to potent for Himmler to try and redirect it, Himmler being blasted into Rhongomyniad as she was hit with spikes, putting them both in dangerously close range with each other.

Back