• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron sighed, "Alright... Be warned, all I'm doing is basically sewing her body together with a bunch of shards and strings so she doesn't collapse in the next few hours. She probably won't be regaining consciousness for at least a week." Metatron said, swiftly getting to work.

Atalanta sighed a bit, "Pretty sure the root we faced before was pretty small compared to what we could be seeing from the thing... Which means we'll probably be facing even stronger enemies. But honestly, if it'll heal the Angel Girl, I'm cool with taking the risk..." Atalanta said, crossing her arms.

".Ok!" David said.

"As long as Gabriel gets healed, I'll do my best to support ya from the outside. David said, nodding.

Lance glanced at Cullthane.

"...Metatron, will I go inside with you, or do you want me to fight with the others?" Lance asked.
"You'll be coming with me so I can ensure your survival. The enemies you will be facing are no doubt stronger than before, and I refuse to risk your life in those battles. Besides, we need you to carry the girl. She can't be healed from afar, obviously." Metatron said.

The ship had set a course for Berlin, or well, what remained of Berlin after their first battle with Hitler... The roots of the Fantasy Tree that rooted into the ground there were able to be viewed by the naked eye from kilometers away through sheer size, signifying that they'd be getting close.

Meanwhile, Gabriel tossed and turned in her sleep, groaning as she felt the massive energy coming off of the roots of the Fantasy Tree.

David glanced at Gabriel, having not left the hospital room. He stayed there, sitting next to the bed, silently hoping that she would hold out long enough for them to get her healing.

"...she's going to be ok....we'll get her the healing she needs..." David thought to himself, trying to ease his nerves.

Lance, not wanting to disturb Metatron while he was working with Gabriel, had sat in a nearby room, anxiously awaiting their arrival at the fantasy tree.

The group eventually got close to the tree, "Damn..." Da Vinci muttered.

"W-Woah..." Kiara said, covering her eyes due to the tree shining extremely brightly. She looked down to see the armies of both normal monster soldiers sent by Hitler and Himmler to claim the tree and crystal golems, along with various crystal worms.

"You guys ready to take that on?" Da Vinci asked.

"Hell to the **** no. But, we can try." Hank said with signs.

"Fire all primary weapons, cleave us a path to the tree!" Yharon called out, the weapons of the Hyperion laying siege to the ground below, not caring whether it was human, robot, or crystal it hit

"Wait for an opening and let's move as fast as possible." Cullthane said, picking Lance up and hauling the magician over his shoulder

David slowly left the room, glancing out the window at the army's below them.

"...Jesus... they're really going crazy down there...glad the ship's got weapons" David muttered, glancing at the massive army below them.

"...I'm ready." David said, nodding.

"O-oh!" Lance said in surprise, as Cullthane lifted him up.

"...I am ready! I'll support the angels however I can" Lance said from over Cullthane's shoulder.

The ship's attacks had cleared a sufficient path to the tree, but the people who would be staying outside would still have their work cut out for them as crystal enemies continued to pour out of the Fantasy Tree.

"Alright, let's dip." Rory said as she jumped down, holding an enormous bastard sword in hand that she slammed into the ground, crushing a group of crystal golems, which would then attract the attention of some of the giant worms.

Cullthane nodded to Metatron and swooped down, blasting a way into the fantasy tree, fully expecting his brother to follow them

Stukov and Yharon jumped down, assisting Rory with their abilities, Rhongomyniad hesitating before flying down herself, trying to keep everyone healthy

David nodded, immediately jumping to the ground behind Rory. Charging towards one of the Gem Worms, as he knew they would be one of the stronger threats. He charged gravity into his fist, before launching a fierce burst of gravity into the gem worm and the nearby enemies, drawing their attention.

Lance continued to hang onto the seraphim, hoping to obscure their advance by casting a variety of illusions around him and the angels, making them more difficult to notice.

As the rest of the group fought off the ever-growing waves of crystal creatures, Metatron flew along with Cullthane, holding Gabriel in his arms as Lance's illusions were able to let the group pass through the wave unnoticed as they got to the trunk of the Fantasy Tree, the sheer magical energy being radiated off of it being akin to radiation which would burn Lance's skin due to him just being a squishy human.

As soon as they entered they were assaulted with cataclysmic pressure, Gabriel beginning to once again writhe in agony before Metatron formed a barrier around the group, shielding them somewhat from the effects as he was clearly severely strained to maintain the barrier, apparent by how both of his nostrils bled profusely.

"Haa... Jesus Christ..." Metatron muttered, the nosebleed seeming not to bother him. Being within the Fantasy Tree was akin to being within a constant flash of colors and light, capable of instantly driving any normal man mad.

"Get... it... over with, Cullthane...!" Metatron shouted, various cracks appearing in his barrier

"On it." Cullthane said, making a far larger and far higher scale spell then he did the first time with the fantasy tree, beginning to heal Gabriel over the course of a minute, and while that was going on he weaved the magic into Metatron and his barriers, strengthening Metatron and his barriers to were they might actually be 8-C now

Back