• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I was killed, resurrected by being infected, cured, then infected again, you could say I was the fist test subject for his zombification." Stukov responded

"And it was easy because I want that son of a bitch dead, and who knows, maybe one of you can summon me to join you for the debt of helping me achieve my goal."

"That's an incredibly specific example of how you could repay a possible debt." Gabriel said, "Whatever. Let's get going..." Gabriel said, before freezing in place, sweating.

"An enemy?" Rory asked, creating a sword.

"Yeah, obviously. Let's book it. Stukov, you know your way around Moscow, I assume?" Gabriel asked as she began running.

"Stukov is right...Hitler has already proven himself to be quite the fearsome threat...we cannot underestimate him.." Lance said. He summoned a Katana in one hand, holding it tightly as they continued to walk.

"...how do ya know that someone hacked his network, Stukov?" David said, glancing at the man.

"Did someone tell ya?" David asked. He wasn't suspicious, just wondering where the man got his information.

Gabriel slowly followed the vibrations she was feeling, "...I know where it is..." She thought to herself, "MOVE!!!" Gabriel pushed David to the ground, an enormous chainsaw protruding from the ceiling, in the perfect position to cut David's head clean in half if Gabriel didn't push him.

"That blade..." Hank let out a sigh, "High-Frequency. Your lucky-" Hank ducked as the chainsaw cut a hole in the ceiling, the tunnel beginning to rapidly collapse.

"Sounds like a normal Tuesday...!" Kiara said optimistically as she ran along with the rest of the group at top speed, the group swiftly reaching the edge of the tunnel after about 30 seconds of running from the rubble.

"Damn..." Rory said, "Did we lose it...?" She asked Gabriel.

"Nope..." She said, "I don't know what those vibrations were, but they were far too deliberate to be any normal A.I... They knew we would be coming here..." She said.

"Incorrect statement."

David could feel something SLAM into him at speeds breaking into Mach 2, launching him into a building as the blur of speed instantly changed to Kiara, knocking her into the air.

"Damn...!!" Kiara said, Rory jumping up to catch her wife. "That thing hits like a truck... What the hell is it...?"

Kiara said as she glared at what appeared to be some... weird robotic dog, which was weird, as it didn't have a chainsaw on its body. "Was that another attacker...? No, I don't sense anybody..." Gabriel thought, "Must be a weapon it has..."

bladewolf_by_kingfret_d5whbki-fullview.jpg

The mechanical beast was enormous, spanning longer and wider than David with various spring-loaded blades across it's body, ready to fire at remarkable speeds.

"LQ-84i Model Canine Combat Agent, known officially as CCA, or otherwise known by the Codename: Blade Wolf. I possess no agent of control, and thus, I find your statement incorrect, David, otherwise known as King Tiger, or Muscle Man."

"Incorrect statement."

David could feel a pulse of heat slice through his abdomen as a hot knife shot out of Blade Wolf and at him, "Your intelligence rating is... Unsurprisingly low according to my quick assessment." The mechanical canine swung it's tail, striking David in the face and knocking him to the side.

"Well, damn..." Rory said, getting ready for battle. "So, who sent you?"

"Nobody."

"I'm not that dumb..." David muttered, almost defensively. Right before the knife impaled into him, he twisted his body quickly, the knife grazing his side and burning a gash into his torso, before he was sent flying by the tail swipe, blood-spewing from his broken nose from where the beast had hit him.

"...If nobody sent you.. then why the hell are you attacking us?" David said.

Blade Wolf charged towards David, "I sent myself."

Gabriel dashed towards David and pushed him out of the way of Blade Wolf's assault, "No idea what you want... But we aren't staying to find out. Let's book it!!" Gabriel shouted. They were planning to leave Moscow anyway, this just gave them a better reason to.

"I want many things." He said, "I find myself craving information. Information on the fractured infrastructure of this timeline. More biomass to absorb. I desire this city and the lives of its denizens, those left alive. You all qualify." Blade wolf said, arching its iron back, preparing for combat.

"You seem to know a lot..." Gabriel said.

"Indeed, I do. I know many things. I will soon know even more than that, as well." Blade Wolf said.

"Alright then... What's the meaning of life? Why are we here?" Gabriel asked.

"...What." Blade Wolf asked.

"******* mutt..." Gabriel said, turning to the rest of the group and nodding. "Mind telling us why you're attacking us...?"

"A number of reasons." Blade Wolf said, "But for now, we will say that I am simply testing the waters. Whoever set off Adolf Hitler's radioactive weapons is clearly targeting Hitler and you people." Blade Wolf said.

"And if that person is targetting you all..." Blade Wolf said, launching itself into the air and then back down towards Stukov.

"Consuming your Biomass and absorbing it will grant me an understanding of who that person is, and therefore, a greater understanding of this fractured timeline..." He said.

Back