• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David nodded slowly.

"...me neither..." David said. clenching his fist, he crouched before jumping off the ground, lowering the gravity on himself as he aimed a vicious uppercut towards Hilter's chin, simultaneously pouring as much strength as he could into slowing Hitler with heavy gravity, even if marginally.

At the same time, Lance, who was in rough shape after Hitler's previous barrage, used the last of his strength to teleport behind Hitler, grabbing a dagger that he enhanced with Metatron's power before slamming it into Hitler's heel, desperately hoping to cripple him. At the same time, he would use his illusion creation to create multiple replicas of David as he was flying towards Hitler, hoping to confuse the man, if only for a split second.

"This again...?" Hitler said to himself, sighing. "What the hell did I just say?"

But suddenly, a red alarm started flashing throughout the entirety of Hitler's ship as he effortlessly dodged the incoming attacks. "What is this?" He said into a wristwatch?

"A cyber-attack...? Impossible..." He muttered to himself. "What's going on...?" Atalanta muttered to herself.

"Well... It seems our bout has been cut short." Hitler said.

"W-Wait...!" Atalanta shouted, "Your running away...!?!"

"And you should do so as well. Unless you want to be stricken with deadly radiation poisoning." Hitler said, "What...?" Atalanta responded.

"It seems my systems have been breached, and not by your allies... They've set off my nuclear weapons. Luckily, they don't focus on sheer power, mostly radioactive damage..." Hitler muttered to himself.

David glared at Hitler. Normally he wouldn’t think about continuing his attack, but he had enough sense to know that wasn’t the best move

He sighed heavily, grinding his teeth in anger.

“The people on the ship are in danger then…” David said turning away from the man.

“Even if some of us could survive the radiation, the villagers definitely can’t, we gotta get them to safety…”

Last edited:
"Yeah...!!" Gabriel shouted, her instincts as a doctor/healer kicking in as she swiftly flew out of the room, slowly healing her injuries.

"Damn it all!" Kiara shouted as she followed Gabriel, Hank following as well.

"Who did it...? Set off your weapons...?" Atalanta asked Hitler. It would be the only question she'd ask him without malice in her entire life.

Hitler simply smirked, "Take a good guess." He said, walking through a purple portal, said portal swiftly closing.

Atalanta simply grinded her teeth in rage as she followed the rest of the group.

"...This isn't over....next time we see him he's dead..." David muttered angrily, dragging his injured body towards the ship.

Lance coughed up blood, clearly, his injuries were taking their toll on his body as he teleported rapidly behind the group, following them as they headed toward the ship.

"So not even Dreadon knows...?" Lance muttered, bewildered at who was able to hack into Hitler's machinery, though he cared more about getting away than finding out who did it.

"...This isn't over....next time we see him he's dead..." David muttered angrily, dragging his injured body towards the ship.

Lance coughed up blood, clearly, his injuries were taking their toll on his body as he teleported rapidly behind the group, following them as they headed toward the ship.

"So not even Dreadon knows...?" Lance muttered, bewildered at who was able to hack into Hitler's machinery, though he cared more about getting away than finding out who did it.
"If I did know I would have told you, but hacking systems that actually have good encryption despite how primitive they are from across time and info a lostbelt is a bit of a task." Draedon said
(Why would anybody suggest Draedon willingly put a bunch of innocent people in danger without a good damn reason lol.)
(Because unlike Yharon, Draedon cares very little about the general populace, he's an extremely neutral character lol)

(Not saying he did care just saying that nobody is suggesting it because everybody knows he wouldn't do so without an actual reason to do so given he's practically the AE 1 incarnate of logic lol.)

The group could see large flashes of light shooting out of Hitler's ship and towards the sky, "Let's book it." Hank said, hopping into Yharon's ship.

"Draedon, activate the Hyperion Protocol." Yharon said, the ship now turning into a big ass battle cruiser as everyone got on
R.b06eaf8974a5d24bcdf9d0f0a820007b

"By the way I ran a scan on the zombies you saw awhile ago, they're practically immune to radiation, I mention this now because I'm detecting an abnormal zombie life sign over where Moscow should be." Draedon said

"Well let's stay on the edge of Russia until the bombs have detonated, from there those of us who can survive the radiation and are fit enough to do so will investigate. Until then the rest of you should go get patched up by Rhongomyniad." Yharon said, Rhongo swiftly getting to Lance and David

"Probably bombs..." Gabriel said, "And by the looks of it, it has some nasty range. Probably enough range to cover all of Russia in a few seconds. He was probably planning to use it to wipe the place out when he was done with it..."
"...W-wait..."

"...so are those bombs...still being aimed at the country?" David said tiredly, dragging himself up to his feet.

"...can we stop them somehow.....?" David said.

In the distance, the group could see the explosion set off, a cloud of fiery destruction eclipsing Russia in a matter of moments, vaporizing that was caught directly in the blast, a cloud of deadly radiation turning the blizzard that surrounded Russia into a green-ish cloud.

"...Well... Shit." Rory said, looking at the destruction.

"Indeed..." Metatron said, forming a barrier around Lance.

The group dropped down into Moscow, the buildings torn to shreds and the ground akin to liquid due to the sheer temperature of the bomb, not enough time having passed for the area to cool down.

"Let's go meet this infected guy, I guess..." Gabriel said.

Back