• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Sacrifice is the basis of life itself." Hitler said, "You're friend, the one in the armor, seems to fancy himself a king of some renown. Would you not consider sacrifice necessary for the prosperity of you're kingdom? Surely, that simple fact of life is something you're aware of, for it seems many in this room don't realize it..."

Hitler simply let out a sigh, "And pray tell, what is the exact problem with worship...? Why not look up to a higher power to achieve a power of your own?" Hitler said, letting out one more sigh.

"I feel grief, indeed... For the lives of the people, I swore to protect that were lost. Not the lives of the livestock." Hitler said to David.

Metatron simply laughed as he switched into human form, "Your words amuse me, mortal." He said.

"I care not to listen to any of you anymore..." Hitler said, letting out a final sigh.

"Oh! Do allow me to pose one more proclamation to you, though." Metatron said, "You are, in fact, the exact opposite of a Messiah. Wanna know how I know? Because I knew Messiahs. I trained Saints." Metatron said, "And trust me... Their definition of saving humanity was far more practical than yours. Tell me, what lead you to this? To use your newfound powers for this? This tragedy? This Lostbelt?" Metatron asked, and Hitler did not respond.

"Exactly. You've no answer. You can't answer me, can you? You humans like to convince yourself of so many things... That you're a Messiah... That you're the chosen one... Trust me, if you met with a literal chosen one they'd kick you in the balls and spit on you." Metatron said, Hitler taking a final sip out of his tea.

"Besides... For what you desire to accomplish... Saving humanity, right? Such sacrifices are, to put it lightly, insufficient for such a miracle. Humanity was doomed from birth. There is no saving them fully, never has been, never will be. In fact..."

Rory walked into the room, glaring at Hitler, Gabriel alongside her as various injuries littered both of their bodies.

"The woman with the white hair, who is, quite literally, a chosen one, has probably already realized the bloody truth of your so-called 'sacrifice'." Metatron said.

"...." Rory simply glared at Metatron, letting out a sigh. "So we've come to that, huh..."

Hitler then simply turned to Lance, "I chose them..." Hitler was about to answer, "I- I chose them..." But his voice seemed to cut off.

"Go on, why did you chose them? Why slaughter all Jews to the last man, woman, and child?" Metatron asked.

"I-" Hitler's voice was cut off again by something

"Speak!" Metatron shouted, "You so-called Messiah! Why were the Jews chosen to be exterminated? Did your Fantasy Tree choose? No! Of course not. The Tree of Emptiness is a mere tool! So speak, I say! Why the Jews!?" Metatron shouted, as if he was taunting him.

Hitler simply stood up, "...Enough talk." He said.

"Hah! So you can't say. More like, you don't really know why." Metatron said, switching to weapon form. "Messiahs are cheap, Saints are cheap, and humans are cheap, even those one's in power. All of you are the same."

Last edited:
Hitler simply began to stretch out, glaring at the party as he let out one more sigh. "What a disappointing outcome. I knew it was coming, but still, how droll..." He said.

"Oho! Look Lance, the big man is putting on his big boy pants and actually giving a **** about the live's of others like a decent human being! Now get ready for combat." Metatron said to Lance.

Hitler simply glared at the party, "This will be a fun battle, indeed. Messiah versus the non-believers. Or is it the non-believers, versus the evil Messiah..."

Hitler grinned, tearing off his shirt. What lay below the layer of cloth was a system of intricately crafted machines. Muscles made out of a gray material designed to contract in such a way that it would minimize physical damage, bones made to form into any shape Hitler wanted while also moving and shifting in such a way he could move at speeds far beyond his limits. He clearly had no organs, as mechanical pipes ran through his insides, magical energy from the Tree of Emptiness coursing through his artificial veins as his eyes were akin to cameras that could see down to the most minute of details, calculating the next move he'd make. And all of it was perfectly designed with technology far beyond age, to be the perfect combatant. Hitler's eyes glowed a deep red as his grin faded.

Without even seeing the man move, David could feel something grab onto the back of his head, throwing him into the wall and leaving a deep crater in the gold, his bones being shattered on impact.

"Now... Let's test out this new body."

Gabriel grabbed Cullthane, "Dirty ******* Messiahs..." She thought to herself.

(Someone find the battle music for me lol.)

Hitler simply glared at the party, "This will be a fun battle, indeed. Messiah versus the non-believers. Or is it the non-believers, versus the evil Messiah..."

Hitler grinned, tearing off his shirt. What lay below the layer of cloth was a system of intricately crafted machines. Muscles made out of a gray material designed to contract in such a way that it would minimize physical damage, bones made to form into any shape Hitler wanted while also moving and shifting in such a way he could move at speeds far beyond his limits. He clearly had no organs, as mechanical pipes ran through his insides, magical energy from the Tree of Emptiness coursing through his artificial veins as his eyes were akin to cameras that could see down to the most minute of details, calculating the next move he'd make. And all of it was perfectly designed with technology far beyond age, to be the perfect combatant. Hitler's eyes glowed a deep red as his grin faded.

Without even seeing the man move, David could feel something grab onto the back of his head, throwing him into the wall and leaving a deep crater in the gold, his bones being shattered on impact.

"Now... Let's test out this new body."

Gabriel grabbed Cullthane, "Dirty ******* Messiahs..." She thought to herself.

(Someone find the battle music for me lol.)
David hardened his muscles, skin, and bones with his body control the instant before he impacted the golden wall, throwing up blood as his bones were cracked and his organs were damaged.

He fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

"...Jesus Christ..." David muttered. staggering to his feet.

David crouched, lowering the gravity on himself, before suddenly dashing forward, aiming a vicious punch towards Hitler's head, hardening his fist before impact to increase the damage of his strike. At the same time, he would cover Hitler with an omnidirectional field of gravity that would press him on all sides, hoping to slow him down.

at the same time, Lance would throw a Metatron enhanced dagger towards Hitler's leg, attempting to cripple it to slow the man's movement

As David's fist touched Hitler's face...

CRACK!

"Is that all?" Hitler said, the cracking of David's fist being heard as he made contact with Hitler. "My turn."

Hitler spun around and redirected Lance's own dagger back at him with his foot, shooting the dagger through his shoulder as Atalanta jumped into the fray.

"He's slow because of David's crap...!" Atalanta thought as she began to pelt the man with arrows. His eyes were filled with nothing but immeasurable disappointment as he dashed sideways at speeds she couldn't track. "He's still that fast!?-"

"Peekabo." Hitler slammed his fist against Atalanta's head, sending her flying into the wall nearly as hard as David had been flung, causing her to cough up blood as she swiftly regained her bearings, Hank jumping in to pelt the man with grenades as everyone else went to support him.

"I've got you..." Gabriel muttered to Atalanta, swiftly healing her, albeit slowly due to the properties of Hitler's attacks.

"Thanks..." She muttered.

"...I guess I can't expect Gabriel to heal me..." David thought, glancing at his broken hand. He hardened it suddenly, forcing the bones in his hands to realign with his body control. It wasn't healing, but it would keep him functioning, at least.

He staggered to his feet again, wiping blood from his mouth as he stared at Hitler. Dashing forward once more, he crouched as if he was about to tackle him. This was a feint however, at the last moment, he would jump upward, before slicing at Hitler's neck with his claws.

Lance shouted in pain as the dagger pierced into his shoulder, removing Metatron's power from it the instant before it struck him, preventing it from ripping his arm off entirely.

Teleporting behind Hitler, he grabbed a katana from his pocket dimension, before slashing at Hitler, hoping to catch him off guard by attacking in his blind spot.

Rory dashed forward, covering Hitler in a wave of swords and ice as to make it so he couldn't escape while also attacking him.

"You people learn nothing, do you?" Hitler said as all the attacks that had hit him simply bounced away or snapped against his flesh. (Lance's attack did no damage cause he didn't use Uber dura neg.)

Kiara attempted to grab Hitler while Gabriel provided support with beams of light, but-

SNAP!

He grabbed her arm and casually snapped it, Kiara not even flinching as she propelled herself away with an explosion, Hitler dodging the beams of light and batting Gabriel away with the back of his hand.

"Damn... He's tough... Literally." Kiara muttered.

"...god damn it..." David said panting heavily. Dashing forward once more, he once again attempted to slow Hitler's movements with his gravity control before slamming his palm into the man's torso. At the same time, he would try to inject heavy gravity into the man's body, drastically increasing the gravity inside of him in the hopes that he could damage him internally.

At the same time, Lance aimed a slash towards Hitler's arms, amplifying it with Metatron's power in hopes of cutting the limb off and crippling him.

"Just gonna put an end to this..."

Before David's hand was able to touch the man's body, his arm fell off, Hitler having already removed it before David could even begin to process pain.

He then appeared behind Lance, swatting him with the back of his hand as Atalanta continued to pelt him with arrows that moved in ever-changing directions.

"Weak."

He grabbed Atalanta by the neck faster than she could react as he held David's arm, simply sighing. "You're chances of winning dropped below 0 the moment you thought challenging me was feasible..." He said, gripping her neck tighter.

"Go to hell...!" She said with a choked voice, spitting on him.

"Now, that's not very nice at all..." He muttered, sighing as he chucked her into the wall once more.

"Just gonna put an end to this..."

Before David's hand was able to touch the man's body, his arm fell off, Hitler having already removed it before David could even begin to process pain.

He then appeared behind Lance, swatting him with the back of his hand as Atalanta continued to pelt him with arrows that moved in ever-changing directions.

"Weak."

He grabbed Atalanta by the neck faster than she could react as he held David's arm, simply sighing. "You're chances of winning dropped below 0 the moment you thought challenging me was feasible..." He said, gripping her neck tighter.

"Go to hell...!" She said with a choked voice, spitting on him.

"Now, that's not very nice at all..." He muttered, sighing as he chucked her into the wall once more.
"....." David stared at his arm, or what was left of it. Obvious surprise on his face as blood began pouring from his open wound. He was outmatched, that was obvious.

but he didn't stop. Using his body control he forcefully stopped the bleeding, stars dancing in his vision as he staggered to his feet. Jumping forward, he wrapped his remaining arm around Hitler's neck as he began biting into his skull with his fangs, simultaneously using his gravity manipulation to drastically increase his own weight while he gripped Hitler, hoping to slow him down as his allies bombarded him, not caring if he was caught in the barrage himself.

Last edited:
"I know how to use homing attacks." Gabriel said as she fired various beams of light towards Hitler that began to move in impossibly erratic ways, Atalanta getting up and doing the same. Hitler simply sighed as he realized he couldn't dodge the assault, not completely, anyway. The patterns were far to random.

Hitler simply stood there and took the attack, allowing David to take most of the damage while he stood there in a cloud of smoke from the bombardment, a portion of his skin torn off and the mechanical muscles sparking as he casually grabbed David by the head and chucked him away.

Kiara engaged Hitler in hand to hand combat for no more than a few seconds before Rory jumped in, engaging in what could only be described as a dance of blows, the sound deafening.

"So you truly did have impressive warriors in you're midst! Are you angry at me, supposed chosen one?" Hitler asked as he continuously parried Rory's sword strikes.

Rory's entire body was covered in a white aura as she slammed her fist into Hitler's face, sending him flying into a wall. "Yeah, I'm pissed..." She said.

"Enhanced strength against the supernatural...? Ah, you've presented quite the technique and I want it...!" Hitler said, getting up mere moments later.

"Thanks for the save!" Kiara said telepathically, standing next to Rory.

"Don't get to comfortable... Our chances of winning are negligible. I sense some other danger besides Hitler as well..." Rory said telepathically.

"Another enemy...?" Gabriel asked.

"You can probably tell what it'll be soon since you're smarter than me... Point is, be ready to retreat. Our goal should be to weaken him, not defeat him completely..." Rory thought back.

David spat out blood as his flesh was burnt and charred. That was for nothing, he realized that now. he had hoped that his gravity would have retrained Hitler, but for him to just casually toss him off....it was clear he was only getting in the way. He spat blood on the ground, cursing himself silently as he dragged himself to his knees. He tried to look around, and realized that one of his eyes had been burnt in the resulting barrage, causing him to go partially blind as he tried to focus his attention. on the enemy in front of him He breathed heavily, the only thing keeping him conscious was his body control as he forcefully regulated his organs and set his bones.

"...I can't focus on what I can't do...the only thing I can do, is what I can.." David thought to himself. He wasn't sure retreat was an option for him at this point, not in his weakened state.

Slowly, he lifted his remaining arm, and began launching heavy bursts of gravity at Hitler's exposed skin, hoping he could mess up his workings somehow by continually targeting the same spot.

Lance, who had barely recovered from getting slapped by Hitler, began rapidly throwing his daggers at the man, rapidly teleporting them around and changing their trajectory to make them extremely difficult to avoid, while amplifying it with Metatron's power.

Hitler was somewhat overwhelmed with the plethora of attacks and projectiles coming towards him, even sustaining an injury here and there, but he simply grinned and continued to dodge what he could while counterattacking with never before seen accuracy.

"What a slippery little bastard!" Metatron said as he upped the speed of Lance's attacks without his permission.

(Last post before I sleep. Gonna try and fix my schedule lol.)

Masayoshi began to rewind time around David, restoring him to before his arm was severed. She then fired off more blasts of energy toward the tyrant's exposed skin. Then, she did something she didn't really do. She rushed in to engage in melee combat. Gripping her gavel, she leapt up toward him while firing a wave of energy toward Hitler's face, swinging her gavel down upon him. In almost the same instant, he would also suffer a gavel strike toward his ribcage, followed immediately by a point-blank blast of energy.

Hitler was somewhat overwhelmed with the plethora of attacks and projectiles coming towards him, even sustaining an injury here and there, but he simply grinned and continued to dodge what he could while counterattacking with never before seen accuracy.

"What a slippery little bastard!" Metatron said as he upped the speed of Lance's attacks without his permission.

(Last post before I sleep. Gonna try and fix my schedule lol.)
(pls do fix your sleep schedule its interfering with mine)

(sleep is for the weak)

Masayoshi began to rewind time around David, restoring him to before his arm was severed. She then fired off more blasts of energy toward the tyrant's exposed skin. Then, she did something she didn't really do. She rushed in to engage in melee combat. Gripping her gavel, she leapt up toward him while firing a wave of energy toward Hitler's face, swinging her gavel down upon him. In almost the same instant, he would also suffer a gavel strike toward his ribcage, followed immediately by a point-blank blast of energy.
"....Masayoshi..." David muttered feeling his wounds close themselves as she rewound the time around him. He moved his arm, glancing at the healed limb.

"...Thank ya...honey...be careful..." David thought to her telepathically, grateful that she healed him. He reached out his hand and lightened the gravity around Masayoshi, hoping to boost her speed and agility as she moved in the lighter gravity. At the same time, he dashed in next to her, his restored health and stamina granting him newfound strength as he slammed his hand into Hitler's exposed flesh, pulling and gashing at his mechanical workings with his claws, simultaneously slowing Hitler's movements with his gravity control in hopes both of their attacks would succeed. he timed his attacks to work in tandem with Masayoshi's hoping that it would make them harder to avoid.

Last edited:
"Now, this is just amusing," Hitler said.

"Oh, shi-" Before Gabriel could react, Hitler dashed around the room and grabbed her along with Rory, throwing them in front of Masayoshi and David's attacks with such a level of speed that it made it seem as if they'd teleported in front of the two.

"Damnit...!" Gabriel shouted as David's claws dug into her flesh, Rory having kicked on the air and launched herself away before Masayoshi's attack could hit her.

"Let's end this!" Hitler shouted as he appeared behind Rory. "No!-" She shouted as she tried to turn herself around in an attempt to intercept Hitler's attack.

"Ack..!!" Rory let out a choked scream as a pike made from Hitler's own bones shot out from his wrist, piercing her waist.

Hitler then began to deliver a flurry of attacks to everybody in the room whether it be David, Kiara, Hank, Yharon, anybody he registered as an enemy in the room was violently struck by Hitler's insane combat speed.

"We done?" He asked, smoke coming off of his hands.

David collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily, bruises appearing across his body. He could feel his bone's crack and fracture as his blows repeatedly impacted him. He hadn't even gotten time to harden his muscles, his body had been stuck too quickly for defense like that.

Slowly, painfully, David dragged himself to his feet, wobbling slightly as he stared At Hitler.

"...Hell no..." David said.

"....Does...anyone have a plan...?" David thought through the group's telepathic link. He was tried and wounded, but he wouldn't stop fighting.

Back