• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Is that... all you've got?!" Masayoshi said, blood coming out of her mouth as she continued to pelt Monsoon with blasts of energy in spite of her own injuries. However, her eyes drifted toward the Sai as this happened. This weakened state couldn't take this forever, so she needed some way to counteract it. And she had an idea. Her gavel began spinning as she fired of more blasts and suffering more damage all the while. She had began to improve the synchronization technique she developed. When? Well, right now. And before that. And after that. The Masayoshi that did was still training in a timeless void, so there really wasn't any telling when she did so. But what mattered is that now she could notably synchronize much faster to her fortune.

The target of her synchronization: the Masayoshi present with Da Vinci. She had also synchronized on her end. Given the telepathic connection between the two, it wouldn't be much of a stretch for a much more potent ability than telepathy and a mental link to function. HQ Masayoshi (the one with Da Vinci) then allowed the other Masayoshi to utilize her passive healing ability. It wasn't going to be that much, but it'd keep her in the game a lot longer. Even if it didn't, she really didn't have much to lose as she could always drop down another duplicate into the battlefield.

"Is that your plan? To crush me to death, big man!? With my own POWER!?" Monsoon shouted out as he used his powers over electromagnetism to violently propel the pieces of metal that David was using to crush him away with a loud warcry as he was assaulted by Atalanta's and Hank's ranged attacks.

Monsoon noticed that Masayoshi was healing at a rapid rate, and this perplexed him. He deduced that she was most likely using some form of sorcery, but he didn't know specifically, so he decided to focus his attention on her by splitting his body into multiple pieces. One of his arms that held his first Sai dashing towards Masayoshi to decapitate her, the rest of his body focusing on deflecting Atalanta and Hank's ranged attacks while he simultaneously dodged Kiara's deadly explosions.

"Hg...! I can't keep this up forever!" He thought to himself.

"H-honey!" David shouted, blood pouring from his open wounds as he shoot a burst of gravity at the Sai, knocking it off course as he staggered forward to defend his wife.

"...You...bastard..." David said weakly, his injuries rapidly weakening him as he forcefully manipulated his body to stop his own bleeding. Lifting his hands in the air, he began to assault the man with a barrage of gravitational blows, slamming the man with quick, heavy bursts of gravity in an attempt to damage him, the bursts of gravity hitting him with damage akin to if someone was slamming a heavy weight against him repeatedly. All the while, he would continue to attempt to restrain the man with his gravitational field so the others could attack easier.

The pieces of Monsoon's body were being knocked through the air by Kiara and David's explosions, making it far easier for Atalanta and Hank to hit them individually. "High-Frequency Blade incoming," Hank said with sign language directed at David as one of Monsoon's Sai was being launched towards David at breakneck speeds in an attempt to stab him through the head.

David glanced at the blade, his body was weakened and battered which severely hampered his movement. Preventing him from fully moving away form such a swift attack. At the last moment, he lurched his head backward, his neck and upper body bending far beyond what was normally possible as he altered his joints to increase his flexibility, the blade grazing his body as he immediately fell to the ground and rolled backward, staggering to his feet if the dodge was successful.

David would continue to launch a barrage of gravitational blows towards the pieces, panting heavily as tried to stay conscious despite his injuries.

Monsoon immediately redirected the Sai back towards David in order to run him through once again since he had last failed, but Atalanta jumped in and grabbed the Sai by the handle.

"Let go, you wench!!" Monsoon yelled, attempting to use his control over electromagnetism to reclaim one of his weapons. Realizing her superhuman grip would not allow for it, he launched his other Sai towards her, Hank jumping in and taking a wound to the abdomen, grabbing it by the handle and being dragged along by the force due to his vastly inferior strength in comparison to Atalanta's.

"We've disarmed him, but not for long!" Atalanta shouted out, knowing her grip would only last for a few seconds, Kiara assisting by using her forcefields to trap Monsoon's splitting body parts.

"So end it!!" Kiara shouted out.

What was left of Monsoon's body was a charred piece of his head with a voice module shoved into it.

"Impressive indeed...! You bested this body, albeit through... Unconventional methods." Said a voice that clearly didn't resemble Monsoon's, signifying that Monsoon was being remotely controlled by somebody else.

"I'll commend you for that-"

Atalanta shot over a dozen arrows into whatever was left of Monsoon's head, breathing heavily as she threw down Monsoon's Sai.

"Eyesore..." She muttered.

"Well, it looks like this will be our second bout. To be honest, I'm quite honest to see how we'll all perform in the show..."

Suddenly the group was teleported into a large golden throne room, large flags with a weird marking on them hanging above Hitler's throne as he stood below the large staircase that led up to it, turning to a large tea set with a table and chairs for each member of the party.

"But before we got to that, why not join me for tea? Believe it or not, I don't actually hate any of yo-"

Atalanta cut Hitler off, shooting an arrow at him which he skillfully caught, snapping it in half with a smile. "Oh! Feisty. Tell me, were you perhaps one of the Jews involved in our Holocaust?"

"I was... But not anymore. All I want is your head on a pike!" Atalanta shouted, her body suddenly freezing as Hitler kindly gazed at her.

"Sit." He beckoned, "Have some tea. There's no poison in it. You'd all be able to tell that from a mile away." His black eyes pierced them just as they did once before.

"No need to be shy. We can fight once we're all nice and comfortable." Hitler said, continuing to smile as Hank and Atalanta sat down.

"Good." Hitler sat down as well, "Aren't you going to enjoy your tea? It's chamomile!" Hitler said, glancing at the rest of the party.

Last edited:
"I was never hoping to become your ally. In fact, in all the times I've calculated the possibilities of when you'd reach me and how you'd reach me, there was never one in which you even considered allying with me." Hitler said, "Just formalities from an enemy. Do sit and enjoy your tea before our brawl."

David glanced over to Atalanta. Suddenly, her intense hatred of Hitler, and her disdain towards him for not caring at first, made sense to him.

"....so she was...a victim of the holocaust..." David thought.

"...you alright...?" David muttered quietly. Watching as she froze and sat down.

Lance grabbed the tea, idly pouring himself some before glancing at the man. His movements were rigid, as if even he was restraining himself from attack.

".....How did you do it?" Lance asked flatly, glancing at Hitler.

"...how did you convince the entire world that these atrocities your committing....are justified?" Lance said. He needed to know, that question had been weighing on him ever since his talk with Atalanta.

"........" Atalanta simply glared at Hitler as she sat down, gripping her bow.

"How I did it?" Hitler asked, "Simple. I simply convinced them that the sacrifices of a few unnecessary breeds were worth the betterment of the world." Hitler said, sipping his tea, the phrase 'unnecessary breed' being used making Atalanta fume, gritting her teeth.

"Chill." Hank said with signs, "Don't let him get to you."

"...I know." Atalanta said.

"Sick ****..." David muttered under his breath.

Lance continued to look at him. the tea cup trembling in his hands.

"....That's it? no mind control? no magic to sway their thoughts...? they just...agreed to this..?!" Lance said. Genuine anger rose in his voice.

He sighed, calming down, before continuing.

"What is the point of this? Of killing off so many? What goal could you possibly reach by doing this?" Lance said, staring at the man.

"Indeed. No mind-control magic, no brainwashing, nothing." Hitler said, smiling.

"Monsoon made it sound so majestic but it really is nothing as lofty as that... I simply wish not for a paradise, but an ideal world. Two different things." Hitler said, "One is a perfect world, one is the world that is not perfect, but most suitable." He said.

"And you think the holocaust will achieve that...?" Kiara asked, biting her lip to hold herself from attacking the guy. As a hero, she was just as mad, if not more angry at Hitler than Atalanta...

"I know it will. Because the Fantasy Tree gave me the power to make it so." He said, "Whether it be knowledge, charisma, raw power, it gave me all of it, and all it asks in return... Is food." Hitler said.

Atalana shot up, pointing her bow at him, ready to fire. "ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SLAUGHTERED... YOU CONSIDER THEM MERE FOOD!?"

"Indeed. And so does the rest of the world. We were given the power to make it so, after all..." Hitler said.

"no...." David muttered. All those people. All those people, who had lives, families, goals, aspirations...simply used as fuel for this...magic tree that Hitler found. David couldn't believe it. He couldn't accept it. This...this is the level of evil that he had been facing the entire time...the evil he was trying not to care about? David suddenly felt sick to his stomach, his body trembling as he gazed at Hitler.

David shot up from his chair, breathing heavily as he clenched the sides of the table, the wood shattering in his grip. As he stared at the man.

"You....monster...." David said. That was the only way he could think of describing such a man.

Lance slowly reached into his coat, taking out a knife he had stored as he stared at Hitler intensely.

"Do you know...who gave you this tree...or why it came here?" Lance said, trying to maintain a calmer demeanor despite the anger building inside him.

"Your only enforcing my accusation, I deny that your anything but another person who just wants to rule the world and will kill anyone who gets in their way, after all, you'd turn the world into a radiated wasteland if it didn't follow your beliefs." Rhongomyniad responded, her voice didn't change from its calm, this was someone who was a predator stalking another predator, and ready to strike at any moment

Back