• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David grabbed Hank, temporarily lowering the gravity around him before roughly shoving him away from the explosion. the Man flying out of range before landing several meters away if successful. David meanwhile, couldn't escape in time, his body becoming enveloped by the explosion as his skin was violently scorched, his body being covered in 3rd-degree burns as he slumped to the ground, breathing heavily.

"...shit..." David muttered.

As they continued to try and pierce the ship's defenses, it seemed to adapt, somehow, as if it was a living creature going through rapid evolution, perhaps akin to the way David would adapt. But it was no living creature.

Gabriel clicked her tongue as she continued to defend against the rapid assault from Hitler's ship, "I can feel it under my feet, it's pulsating... The Fantasy Tree..." She thought to herself.

"It is a convenient tool!" Hitler shouted as he snapped his fingers, something falling from the ceiling of the ship. "But this is even more of a convenient tool..."

A man fell from the ceiling, his body covered in crimson and black cybernetic plating, white hair drifting downward from another layer of plates that covered his head, holding two Sai in hand. Each part of his body seemed to be vibrating, though, as if it was being held together by some sort of force. Engraved on his waist were the words: Monsoon.

"Nothing Personal!" The Cyborg said.

The Cyborg who seemed to be named Monsoon simply snapped his fingers, the electromagnetic energy within Yharon's EMP going haywire and violently exploding against his will, Monsoon throwing one of his Sai towards Yharon at breakneck speeds.

Hank jumped in to block it, but it simply shot through his waist, Hank narrowly dodging it. "High-Frequency blades. Can't be blocked." Hank said with signs, seeming unbothered by the wound he'd just received, staring at David as he knew the man liked to tank attacks, letting him know through a glare that trying to block these blades was a death wish.

"Not bad at all!" The Sai immediately returned to Monsoon as he dashed forward.

David groaned, standing to his feet as he glanced at the Cyborg.

"Alright Hank, I'll be careful" David muttered. Glancing at Monsoon, he raised both of his hands, before slamming the man with an intense amount of downward gravity, slowing the man's movement as he moved into melee range. Once within range, he would launch a vicious kick against the man's skull, quickly backing away while he focused his attention on the blades, knowing to avoid them.

(Duh. But I'm not going to make it impossible. Monsoon doesn't resist Gravity Manip which David covers and he definitely isn't skilled enough to take them all on without either side having trouble.)

Monsoon used the very electromagnetic energy that fueled Yharon's EMP to propel himself upward and dodge the attack, Atalanta shooting arrows at him, his body split into pieces to dodge the attacks, David's gravitational pull making the speed at which he split his body far slower, pulling him to the ground.

"Gh!!" Monsoon let out a groan of annoyance as he tanked David's hit, throwing his Sai's towards David, a mysterious electromagnetic pull causing them to swiftly fly around and cut David while Hank and Atalanta tried to overwhelm Monsoon with arrows and grenades.

"****..." David muttered, he used his body control to increase the flexibility of his joints, twisting his body in a clearly unnatural way to avoid the Sai's as they flew towards him. David continued to use his Gravity manipulation on Monsoon, attempting to push it even further to support Hank and Atalanta's assault against the man. Breathing heavily as the energy that it took to dodge the attacks, while maintaining his gravity was straining him.

Monsoon released an electromagnetic pulse from his body, stunning David and allowing the Sai to pierce into his side. "David!!" Kiara existed, so she launched herself towards Monsoon with a violent explosion!

"What!?" Monsoon shouted out as he split his body into multiple pieces to dodge Kiara's assault. "Bad move."

Atalanta said as she began to shoot the pieces of his body that were swirling through the air, hitting them with pinpoint accuracy, Monsoon groaning, but also smiling, clearly enjoying this fight as he removed his Sai from David's body.

"Can you move?" Hank asked David as he went over to help treat his wounds while Monsoon engaged Kiara and Atalanta.

Monsoon released an electromagnetic pulse from his body, stunning David and allowing the Sai to pierce into his side. "David!!" Kiara existed, so she launched herself towards Monsoon with a violent explosion!

"What!?" Monsoon shouted out as he split his body into multiple pieces to dodge Kiara's assault. "Bad move."

Atalanta said as she began to shoot the pieces of his body that were swirling through the air, hitting them with pinpoint accuracy, Monsoon groaning, but also smiling, clearly enjoying this fight as he removed his Sai from David's body.

"Can you move?" Hank asked David as he went over to help treat his wounds while Monsoon engaged Kiara and Atalanta.
David groaned, blood flowing from his sides from where the Sai had violently ripped into him. Several ribs were broken from when the Sai had stabbed into his sides.

"...I'll...I'll live..." David said tiredly. Slowly, he staggered to his knees, reapplying his gravity to the man in an effort to support Atalanta's rain of arrows. At the same time, he would slowly lift some of the rubble from the explosions with his gravity control, before launching it at Monsoon, pelting the man with chunks of debris as he used his gravity to slow his splitting.

(Thing is I want to try and avoid it, and i can't really do that here, not with Monsoon of all characters, ya coulda modified Legends General Grievous a bit and have it work, ya know, someone who can actually be threatening without having to "here have some shit you need to literally teleport to avoid" lol)

(Reaper, you have multiple ways to defeat Monsoon. I'm giving you the way to defeat Monsoon. I already said he doesn't resist Gravity Manipulation which is why I'm trying to have my characters work in tandem with David to hit him. You could apply AoE if your willing to hurt a few allies, which would make for a more interesting fight, you could literally just spam EMP my dude and that'd work.)

(Reaper, you have multiple ways to defeat Monsoon. I'm giving you the way to defeat Monsoon. I already said he doesn't resist Gravity Manipulation which is why I'm trying to have my characters work in tandem with David to hit him. You could apply AoE if your willing to hurt a few allies, which would make for a more interesting fight, you could literally just spam EMP my dude and that'd work.)
(Let's see, Cullthane probably has some nasty Gravity Manipulation along with being the only character of mine that would reasonably have it here. Would be OOC when people are close quarters and would be prone to the "Good luck dodging this" approach which is BS. And more BS.)

(If you want me to BS the fight just say so lol)

(You addressed 1% of my post. You can use AoE, you can spam EMP, you can use ranged attacks in tandem with Gravity Manipulation in the first place and all I'd have to do is literally just bullshit electromagnetism manipulation a bit, like Atalanta is literally doing. The fight also literally just started, dude. I already said I'm not going to make hitting him impossible, you're just being too impatient to wait for a point where he can be reasonably hit.)

(I'm not asking you to bullshit. Your coming up with excuses to bullshit when you have multiple ways to defeat Monsoon later in the fight and I don't understand why.)

(You addressed 1% of my post. You can use AoE, you can spam EMP, you can use ranged attacks in tandem with Gravity Manipulation in the first place and all I'd have to do is literally just bullshit electromagnetism manipulation a bit, like Atalanta is literally doing. The fight also literally just started, dude. I already said I'm not going to make hitting him impossible, you're just being too impatient to wait for a point where he can be reasonably hit.)

(I'm not asking you to bullshit. Your coming up with excuses to bullshit when you have multiple ways to defeat Monsoon later in the fight and I don't understand why.)
(And the one using Gravity Manipulation right now is David, someone who isn't exactly known for his versatility, how many Gravity Manipulation spells do you Cullthane can throw out in tandem? AoE is part of what you don't like in BS. EMP is BS, do you really want me to just stunlock Monsoon?)

(Except you are, Monsoon literally had to be BS'd for a part of his fight in MGR, I don't know how go approach without literally not being creative in the slightest, and your suggesting really uncreative things.)

David glanced at her, saying nothing for a long while.

"....."

He looked back towards the ground.

"Your right, I'm tired of failing. I...I know that. I just..."

"I...just don't want to hurt anymore, Masayoshi. Every time I fail, every time I mess up....it sticks with me." David muttered.

"Sometimes...it hurts so much...that it's hard to keep going..."

“and what’s the point? Of hurting myself like that?...if i don't care about anyone. If I only fight for you...I won't experience that pain." David muttered.
"I see. Well then, just fight for me..." Masayoshi said as she used her time manipulation to freeze Monsoon in place for a short duration of time, "I don't want you to experience that pain, and that's when you're at your strongest... So fight. For me."

"I see. Well then, just fight for me..." Masayoshi said as she used her time manipulation to freeze Monsoon in place for a short duration of time, "I don't want you to experience that pain, and that's when you're at your strongest... So fight. For me."
David smiled, a tired weak smile that barely reached his eyes.

"...your the only one I need...Masayoshi..."David thought, knowing Masayoshi could hear his thoughts.

"...For you...I'd fight anything..."

"...No matter the enemy...no matter who....I'd gladly fight for you" David thought.

"Stupid wench!" Monsoon shouted out as he was frozen in place by David's gravity and Masayoshi's time manipulation, an enormous electromagnetic pulse being expanded throughout the battlefield as Monsoon simply maniacally laughed.

"MAGNETIC POWER! HAHAHA!!"

Monsoon shouted out as he lifted enormous chunks of metal from the ground through the power of magnetism, throwing them towards the group as he laughed, attempting to release himself from his stunned state.

David held out his hands, pushing back against the chunks of metal with a burst of horizontal gravity, creating something akin to a barrier that rapidly pushed away the chunks of metal from his allies. At the same time he imbued Monsoon with his own gravitational field, as if he was a miniature planet, causing nearby debris and rocks to rapidly fly into him as they were attracted towards him, as well as attracting any projectiles that were being fired into him.

Masayoshi stood besides David, using the cover he provided to launch blasts of energy toward Monsoon. A few would fire off in stray directions around her target, taking the shape of chains that would hold him down. These chains were nowhere near as durable as the ones infused with her magic that she would normally create, but it was better than nothing, and hopefully helpful at restraining their foe long enough for more damage to be dealt.

"You're... not going.... anywhere!" Masayoshi said.

"Who said I needed to go anywhere to deal with you lot?!"

Monsoon shouted as his two Sai flew through the air at rapid speeds tearing into Masayoshi and David, Atalanta desperately trying to shoot them out of the air to deflect them or knock them away from the two people who were holding Monsoon down.

"I see it in your eyes, big man! You didn't come here for anything! Mere idealism! You have no principles to follow! No GOALS! I will tell you of the true humanity we wish to create...!" Monsoon shouted as he continued to assault Masayoshi and David with the unblockable Sai.

"...I don't give a damn about your plans, bastard..." David said tiredly, pushing Masayoshi away as he twisted his body to avoid the sai's the weapons landing glancing blows into him as they tore into his flesh.

"....I fight for the women I love....I don't...I don't need anything else..." David said, suddenly, he used his gravity manipulation against the Sai itself, slamming it with a fierce amount of downward gravity in an attempt to force it to the ground, hoping to disarm the man.

"And that is the very thing you LACK!!"

Monsoon's Sai simply lodged themselves into David's side, the downward gravity pulling them downward and cutting open his waist. "Shut the hell up, you ******* bastard!!" Kiara dashed forward with all her might, tackling Monsoon and pinning him down with all of her strength.

"Humanity is a weak, fragile, and failure of a race! But we shan't give up hope on it! Cause the emotions that fuel us are what drive us forward into the future of humanity! We were given power through Fantasy!" Monsoon let out an electromagnetic pulse, paralyzing Kiara, but she didnt let go of him, gripping onto him with all of her might. "******* shoot him before he splits...!!" She was betting David and Masayoshi's gravity along with her tackling would help Atalanta and hank hit him.

"And so we'll use that power... To REFORM!!" Monsoon kicked Kiara away from him, standing up.

"The millions of people we've slaughtered today... Are all mere fuel for the new world to thrive. You lack those very principles-"

Suddenly, Atalanta began to rain hundreds of arrows down upon Monsoon as to keep him from splitting his body, pure rage filling her voice. "You would use the LIVES of COUNTLESS people for what!? To create some sort of paradise!?! OUT OF THE LIVES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!?!" She screamed.

"Children like you, who see the world only through a veil of sympathy and nihilism, could never understand the world we want to create, if all you see through your eyes is a paradise..."

“Millions of people…” David muttered. He didn’t care, he couldn’t care, about those people. He knew what would happen if he cared. But...

“millions of people” David repeated, blood spilling from his open wound as he stared at the cyborg. He saw their emotions. Kiara and Atalanta. Their fury, their rage...their determination. The raw emotions around him, the pain that shot through every part of his body, mixing into his thoughts as he looked at the man.

"You...******* monster..." David muttered.

"YOU GOD DAMN BASTARD" David yelled out, stars dancing in his vision as he fought through his wounds. His gravity began to intensify around the man David putting everything he could into his gravity. He wasn't trying to hold him down, no, he wanted to crush him. Various pieces of metal from the battlefield began hovering into the air, before slamming into the man's skull, hoping to disorient him while the others attacked.

Back