• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Short timeskip...

After Atalanta had rallied the villagers onto Yharon's ship, and assuming all of azontr's characters had also joined the group, the ship began to move through the raging blizzard as Atalanta prepared for the inevitable battle, sharpening her pitch-black arrows with a stone-cold look in her eyes, filled with anticipation and rage.

"..."

David, deciding that he should at least follow the group, boarded the ship alongside Masayoshi, assuming she joined them. He sat near the rear, far away from Atalanta as he glanced out the window.

Lance sighed, idly smoking a cigar as he also prepared for the incoming battle, creating various small weapons before storing them inside his pocket dimension for later use as he boarded the ship.

He glanced towards Atalanta, seeing the emotion in her eyes.

"...Do you care to chat, Atalanta?" Lance asked, putting out his cigar.

"...I uh..." Atalanta let out a sigh.

"For now, let's just say, I made it for my own personal revenge. Against Hitler, I mean." Atalanta said, "The whole world keeps screaming praises of his whole plan... It'll save the world, they say... The Holocaust will bring world peace... Eradicate them all, they say..." Atalanta said, accidentally snapping one of her arrows.

"******* psychos..." She muttered to herself. Clearly, when Adelaide said the whole world supported the Holocaust, she wasn't lying.

"I don't really know, nor do I really care..." Atalanta said.

"It could be through some sort of brainwashing technique. Or he's just that charismatic... If he is, I wonder what his plan actually is for such a large amount of people to support the eradication of the Jewish people..." Da Vinci said, "The mysteries of the Lostbelt still continue to perplex even me, it seems."

"Hah! Of course the God of Fire would say something akin to that..." Da Vinci said.

"God of... Fire...?" Atalanta asked.

"Oh, yeah, a lot of the people here are divine in some manner. Considering your entire rebellion is filled with furries it really shouldn't be that surprising." Da Vinci said.

"I guess your right about that." Atalanta said, looking out the window. Clearly, they were approaching their destination.

David looked at her for a second.

"Masayoshi...I'm not sure...I want to be a hero anymore." David said, glancing at the ground.

"I thought I could be. I thought after all that training, after everything I've gone through, I thought I could be a hero again but..." David trailed off.

"I'm just...so tired. Of caring about people, of trying to be a hero for people I barely know. of failing, and watching those people get hurt" David said.

"I just..don't see a point anymore"
"Ask yourself this... Are you tired of being a hero, or tired of the failure that comes with it?" Masayoshi asked.

"Ask yourself this... Are you tired of being a hero, or tired of the failure that comes with it?" Masayoshi asked.
David glanced at her, saying nothing for a long while.

"....."

He looked back towards the ground.

"Your right, I'm tired of failing. I...I know that. I just..."

"I...just don't want to hurt anymore, Masayoshi. Every time I fail, every time I mess up....it sticks with me." David muttered.

"Sometimes...it hurts so much...that it's hard to keep going..."

“and what’s the point? Of hurting myself like that?...if i don't care about anyone. If I only fight for you...I won't experience that pain." David muttered.

Last edited:
The group took their first steps onto an enormous ship akin to a castle, various gun turrets awaiting them.

"This obviously isn't going to be easy..." Gabriel muttered, creating various barriers to block the rapid incoming fire.

"Looks like he was prepared for us as well. Well, not like it matters..." Atalanta rushed through the gunfire that was gradually increasing in speed, various wounds appearing on her body as she dashed into the castle, not caring to deal with the turrets.

"Damnit, Atalanta...!" Gabriel said as Kiara ran for Atalanta. "Don't wait up...!" She yelled.

"Kiara!" Rory shouted out. She wanted to run for her wife, but she knew she could take care of herself, clicking her tongue in annoyance as she helped cover Gabriel.

The bullets were less akin to bullets and more akin to spears in terms of size, slamming against Yharon's shield, and while Cullthane's attacks did severely damage their functions, various wires and small creatures, most likely nanomachines, would come to instantly repair them.

"You guys go ahead...!!" Gabriel shouted as Metatron assisted her by layering her barriers with multiple of his own, "Lance, stay with me!! Yharon and Cullthane, you guys go fight! We'll protect the ship until you reach Hitler!" She shouted.

Last edited:
"Understoond!" Lance yelled to Gabriel, taking a defensive position in front of the ship while using Metatrons barrier's to support her.

"Masayoshi...we can talk about this....later..." David trailed off. He didn't want to talk about it, he didn't want his wife to worry about him. Hurridly, he dashed off of the ship, meeting up with Gabriel and Lance as they protected it.

"...Do you guys need me here, or should I go off with Yharon?" David asked. His eyes were dim, distracted, but he was ready to help. He used his gravity control on the gun fire, hoping to weight down the bullets so that less of them would hit the forcefields.

"On it!" David yelled, he dashed forward, using the barriers as cover as he ran behind the others. Using his gravity manipulation, he slammed the surrounding guns with an intense amount of downward gravity, weighing down the guns and preventing them from aiming accurately as he tried to support the attacks from the others.

Lance continued to help Gabriel protect the ship, attempting to create as many barriers as possible to shield Gabriel and his other allies.

As the rest of the group pushed forward while Rory, Gabriel, and Lance stayed behind for the defense, various mechanical soldiers made of a weird material began to attack them, releasing enormous shockwaves that shattered and tore away at their flesh, specifically, David and Atalanta's flesh.

"******* scrap metal...!!" Atalanta shouted as she jumped into the air and fired dozens of arrows downward, getting shot by turrets that were also shooting her, there were to many targets for her to deal with alone. "Damn it all...!!"

Suddenly, various grenades were launched into the air, violently exploding and blowing back a large portion of the small army of robots.

"No point in going it alone." Hank said with signs as he jumped in, continuing to launch grenades.

David grimaced, feeling the skin violently rip off of his body, blood spilling from the wounds as his bare muscle was exposed.

"David quickly dashed towards the remaining robots, viciously smashing his fist into them, simultaneously continually using his gravity manipulation on the remaining turrets to make it more difficult for them to aim. All the while, he would periodically glance back towards his allies, making sure not to get in the way of their ranged attacks.

Hank continued to fire his grenades while also simultaneously modifying his weapon with various tools and parts, the range of his grenades shortening but the fire rate and individual power increasing as he and Atalanta powered through the wave of robots.

"Impressive...!" Hitler's voice sounded throughout the entire ship, his own defenses activating to counter Yharon's assault.

"You bastard..." Atalanta muttered to herself as she continued to dash through the wave.

"I'd expect no less from the people who even bested me and my army, albeit quite small in comparison to my true military might. And it seems you have new allies! Now, this will be fun." Hitler said, "Do take care."

"And do you truly believe I didn't plan for that?"

Suddenly, the robots began to violently combust as the defenses of Hitler's ship increased to match Yharon's.

"Yo." Hank said to David telepathically before pulling him out of the way of one of the robots exploding, each explosion creating a chain that only continued to increase the power.

"Why the hell is he getting rid of his own attack force?!-" Atalanta shouted as the group was unavoidably caught in the chain reaction of explosions.

"Vice versa." Yharon said, manipulating the blasts of the explosions to clash against Hitler's defenses

"Thank you for clearing up the line." Draedon said, now launching a cyber attack on the core functions of Hitler's ship, planning to bring it down to earth as Cullthane dashed forward with Rhongomyniad in a flash of White and purple to destroy the defenses of the ship

Back