• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Masayoshi doesn't count because of clone fuckery lol.)

(That isn't an answer. If that sort of thing worked then Da Vinci could've just teleported the party out whenever shit got to dangerous lol. I'm also running a lot of characters and sometimes forget about some for a while lol, he'll appear.)
(Notice how you mentioned individuals that don't have a racial ability to just come and go, like, I'm not even bullshitting here, this was something established before even the singularities were a thing relevant for the story lol)
"Thanks, Rhongo..." Gabriel said, flopping onto the ground, breathing heavily.
"Your welcome, try not to let a vampire get that close without some kind of insurance policy next time." Rhongomyniad said, carefully putting Gabriel in a bed that came out of the floor of the aircraft

"Are we all here?" Yharon asked

Hank hopped onto the ship as well, having been fending off the soldiers along with Lance as well. "We just gonna abandon the Shadow Border? I was startin' to get used to that thing..." Hank said with signs.

Reinhard let out a sigh of relief, seeing most of the party was alright, assuming Kiara was with Rory.

Below the ship, the remains of Berlin formed into an enormous airship, Hitler sitting on the very top of it, writing something down in a notepad. "Not bad, not bad at all. You are all so interesting, but also utter hindrances to my plans..." Hitler muttered to himself, closing his notepad.

He contemplated a few things. Should he summon reinforcements to crush the group in an instant? Should he allow them to pass on, considering them mere trash compared to his true goals? He contemplated a nigh-infinite amount of scenarios in his head, and the culmination of all of them was...

"Haha... Hahahaha!! HAHAHAHA!!! Oh dear, Oh dear indeed... A conclusion to this Lostbelt such as this is most unsatisfactory indeed, but also so very entertaining..." Hitler said out loud, crossing his legs as he glared down at Yharon's ship and the people on it, a look of sincere respect in his eyes.

"Congratulations, you defeated me fair and square, delaying me for perhaps a few days if you're lucky. I wasn't lying when I was saying the whole world wanted this, yknow?" Hitler said, "Hah, you probably don't care about that... Do bask in your victory for as long as you find necessary." The ship then shot into the distance, disappearing from sight in an instant.

(Notice how you mentioned individuals that don't have a racial ability to just come and go, like, I'm not even bullshitting here, this was something established before even the singularities were a thing relevant for the story lol)
(I know it was established, my guy. I literally remember the post where you established it. But it being a racial ability like, doesn't matter since that doesn't change potency and even then it wouldn't be enough as why would I allow certain abilities to teleport you out of the Lostbelt loool.)

"We aren't going to bask at all, Draedon! Da Vinci! Figure out where he's going, we aren't relenting in our assault for very long!" Yharon called out
(I know it was established, my guy. I literally remember the post where you established it. But it being a racial ability like, doesn't matter since that doesn't change potency and even then it wouldn't be enough as why would I allow certain abilities to teleport you out of the Lostbelt loool.)
(I did just mention Rhongomyniad being able to get into the singularities through Eonara if they spent a decent amount of time together, ya know, the place Belial of all people wasn't able to recall members of his Shadow army from and that Goetia casually just left on a whim lol)

(I did just mention Rhongomyniad being able to get into the singularities through Eonara if they spent a decent amount of time together, ya know, the place Belial of all people wasn't able to recall members of his Shadow army from and that Goetia casually just left on a whim lol)
(These comparisons mean nothing as I've established Jack Shit about the Lostbelts barring them being vaguely similar to singularities and Fantasy Tree bullshit lol.)

(These comparisons mean nothing as I've established Jack Shit about the Lostbelts barring them being vaguely similar to singularities and Fantasy Tree bullshit lol.)
(And them being similar means that decently high-end into the scaling chain High 1-B travel(Draedon's Rayshifting and Belial's teleportation/BFR just doesn't work to get back from the singularities as they've basically locked the door at this point lol)

"....." David said nothing. Ignoring Hitler's words. He idly hugged Masayoshi as she embraced her, before moving away, his eyes dim as he looked around at what had happened.

".....Everyone in that city is dead..." David thought, glancing down at the ruins of Berlin. Images of the desert began flashing through his mind again, and he felt his heart race. His body became sweaty as he glared at the destruction.

"I couldn't protect them...I couldn't protect Gabriel....I couldn't protect Masayoshi..." David thought. He felt dizzy suddenly, clutching his head and closing his eyes, trying and failing to stop the rush of negative emotions from overtaking him.

"I can fight Da Vinci...I just...need to...calm down" David responded weakly, collapsing onto one of the beds of the ship.

(And them being similar means that decently high-end into the scaling chain High 1-B travel(Draedon's Rayshifting and Belial's teleportation/BFR just doesn't work to get back from the singularities as they've basically locked the door at this point lol)
(Them being similar doesn't mean they are the same on the scaling chain in the slightest, and again, I've established jack shit about Lostbelts so this is a really pointless argument lol. We should take this to DMs as to not clog the thread and annoy everyone.)

Hitler's ship had disappeared into a furious storm of ice and snow, but his amused cackling at the fact they had followed him could definitely be heard in the distance, the sound swiftly disappearing and becoming drowned out by the blizzard.

"Huh. I wonder if this is what Belial is used to..." Rory muttered to herself before turning to David and Yharon, specifically David given she knew Yharon didn't need her words, "So uh, David, you good, man?"

(The blizzard covers the entire country. Basically something akin to this:

oie8lk5rdt261.png

(Sorry. Should've clarified. I'll edit my post accordingly lol. Pretty sure dispelling blizzards goes way beyond 9-A+ anyway lol.)

(You just said he blew away the snow lol. I guess I just misinterpreted or whatever, sorry lol.)

Hitler's ship was nowhere to be found in the raging blizzard, the only buildings being completely covered by ice and snow, the blizzard having plowed over them. Gabriel dropped down, scanning the area as well.

"I can definitely sense living things, but they aren't human at all. From what I can tell, most of the people here are hybrids of Phantasmal Beasts called Yaga, similar to Ivan the Terrible." Da Vinci said.

"How'd you figure that out so fast?" Gabriel asked.

"One, I'm Leonardo mother ******* Da Vinci. Two, I'm making an inference based on the life signatures I'm getting. Hitler is nowhere to be found, but these Yaga are, so I'm simply telling you what I know." She said, "It could be an effect of the Fantasy Tree of this Lostbelt, given it's clearly laced in the supernatural..."

"First super Nazis and now super Russians? Wow." Hank said through the group's telepathic link, lighting a large torch to see in the blizzard.

"Well, I don't flippin' know, why don't you ask the super Russians!" Da Vinci said, laughing.

"Well, if Ivan isn't inherently hostile for no reason... ...I think he isn't he's kinda weird- You get my point, I don't think these guys will be. Unless we do something to piss them off, at least." Rory said.

"Hahahaha!!" Da Vinci howled laughing at Rhongo's comment. Kiara chuckled along with her, Gabriel letting out a sigh of disgust. Rory chuckled, with Reinhard letting out a chuckle mixed with a shiver. Hank simply shrugged.

"Ah... That was a good one. But seriously, let's get moving. Just keep heading North, that's where the nearest life signature is." Da Vinci said.

Hank backed away from the woman, her eyes glowing a deep purple through the snow.

"You... People have a peculiar scent..." The woman said, emerging from the snow with a look of curiosity but also anger in her eyes, walking up to them and thoroughly sniffing the air around the group.

QK5H5lk.png

She began to lightly growl, "Are you people with Germany...?"

"No" Lance responded immediately.

"Actually...quite the opposite in fact! We have just come from fighting a battle in Berlin, against Hitler and his soldiers." Lance said.

"We saw the Führer ship head towards this area...so we decided to come here to investigate." Lance said, trying to flash her a reassuring smile. He wasn't nervous, it seemed like the women didn't like Germany either, and thus He had no reason to lie.

Back