• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rhongomyniad dropped down from the sky in a dive, assessing the situation and immediately firing homing arrows of light at Wilhelm, before dashing to contront Hitler in a melee with swords to match Hitler's

Yharon himself flew into the sky and summoned a ship for Reinhard and Gabriel to stay on, protecting it with firey forcefields

Reinhard gently placed Gabriel in the ship as she healed, "What's going on...?" Gabriel asked.

"Wilhelm will probably fall here... He probably doesn't have enough blood to fight off being pelted with attacks like that. Hitler though... He still seems so amused by the whole situation." Reinhard said as he glared up at the Führer, who was simply looking at Rhongomyniad coming towards him, snickering in amusement.

"Not today, hun." He said, dashing out of his chair, shattering it as he floated in the air, leaving Masayoshi on the platform, dismissing her as if he didn't even care whether or not she was taken back.

Wilhelm on the other hand wasn't doing so well as he was hit by Rhongonmyniad's light beams, his flesh, and muscle charring as he charged towards David without fear, beginning to pelt him with punches. His attacks were far weaker, but with each attack, he was launching stakes into David's body to drain his blood. Hitler let out a sigh seeing the unfavorable situation.

David kicked Wihelm away from him, staggering away from his attacks as he viciously ripped the stakes from his body. Immediately....he turned around and ran off, racing towards Masayoshi. Now that Yharon and Rhongonmyniad were around, there was no point in him fighting, at least in his mind. Neither of them needed him as a meatshield.

"The only thing I'm doing here is providing him more blood..." David muttered, dashing away from the Nazi' hoping the others would keep him busy.

"...I'm coming for you honey..." David muttered.

Hitler stopped right in his tracks before hitting Wilhelm, "My Lord!?" Wilhelm said.

"This battle is lost for us, Wilhelm. It was never a battle that truly mattered to our plans, to begin with, anyway." Hitler said, Wilhelm then jumping in front of the light attacks, tanking them for Hitler.

"So does that mean we're retreating...?" Wilhelm asked.

"Not just yet. For now... Play around with the Evil of Humanity until you lose." Hitler said, disappearing from the battlefield.

"So you've already foreseen my loss, huh? **** that, then!! Let's ******* do this, you bitch!" Wilhelm said, beginning to drain large amounts of blood from his comrades, regenerating far faster than he was before.

Rhongomyniad raised a hand and snapped her fingers, bouncing Wilhelm around in ten light bombs before launching him away, quickly getting rid of the stakes with her fire
Wilhelm released an enormous volley of stakes made from his own blood, partially dispelling the light bombs and greatly decreasing the damage as he shot back towards her, releasing more stakes omnidirectionally to make them even harder to dodge as he continued to deliver vicious punches towards the Evil of Humanity, draining the blood of his fallen allies to gradually increase his strength.

Rhongomyniad disappeared, dropping from the sky as a massive spear of spiraling light, a telekinesis of some kind keeping Wilhelm in place and shackles made of pure light rooting him down to the ground for at least 25 meters

"Sorry that is has to end this way, but you aren't going anywhere." Rhongomyniad said, not pausing for a moment

"So ******* WHAT!?" Wilhelm shouted out in jubilation as he tore his own limbs off, instantly regenerating them as his sheer ever-growing strength overpowered the telekinesis that was meant to keep him in check.

"Oop, looks like I went somewhere!" He shouted as he pressed his hands against the ground, forming an enormous pillar of blood and launching it towards Rhongomyniad with all his might, slamming into her as waves of omnidirectional crimson energy crashed around him as he continued to smile, clearly enjoying this.

The shackles continued to latch unto Wilhelm, going as far as to begin digging into his heart to keep him in place, whereas Rhongomyniad barreled through the blood, though this was due to a forcefield

"As Light magic is borderline poison to those deeply rooted in Dark Magic the same can be said vice versa, I have to play this more safe..." Rhongomyniad thought, allowing the spear to speed up, but forming her human form just before it impacted Wilhelm and jumping away in a intricately layered forcefield

The shackles continued to latch unto Wilhelm, going as far as to begin digging into his heart to keep him in place, whereas Rhongomyniad barreled through the blood, though this was due to a forcefield

"As Light magic is borderline poison to those deeply rooted in Dark Magic the same can be said vice versa, I have to play this more safe..." Rhongomyniad thought, allowing the spear to speed up, but forming her human form just before it impacted Wilhelm and jumping away in a intricately layered forcefield
Wilhelm continued to charge forward even as his insides were being torn apart by the light magic shackling itself to his heart, displaying an absurd tolerance to pain, even if the damage was blatant. "Damn, this hurts like a bitch...!" He thought to himself as he began to slow down significantly from all the attacks, continuing to drain the blood of the now 10,000 soldiers Hitler had sent to fight the crystal golems, the number swiftly decreasing.

He continued to pursue Rhongomyniad, slamming his fist against her barrier, shattering it, and grabbing her by the neck, his fingers digging into her flesh as he slammed her into the ground with all his might, his power seeping through his fingers and into her body.

"Hahaha!!" Whether or not it was successful or not didn't particularly matter to him. He was gonna go out with a bang, and he definitely felt like he was.

Rhongomyniad grabbed Wilhelm's face, unhindered by having her neck grabbed, in fact seeming to not even care, a burst of unstoppable light popping up in Wilhelm's stomach, then spreading at breakneck pace as Rhongomyniad freed herself and proceeded to dawn armor that left no holes in it, waiting for something to happen

(Yes its a big ass explosion lol)

"Well, improvisation time..." Masayoshi said, "I could get something rolling to help out. Sorry I goofed up with this one... I don't even know how I made a mistake that amateur...."
"it's alright honey." David murmured, hugging her tightly before letting her go.

"I'm just...so glad... you're ok. I was...really worried..." David muttered, wiping a tear away from one of his eyes as he smiled at her.

"I'll...I'll never leave your side like that again..."

Rhongomyniad grabbed Wilhelm's face, unhindered by having her neck grabbed, in fact seeming to not even care, a burst of unstoppable light popping up in Wilhelm's stomach, then spreading at breakneck pace as Rhongomyniad freed herself and proceeded to dawn armor that left no holes in it, waiting for something to happen

(Yes its a big ass explosion lol)
Wilhelm simply propelled what was left of his body into the air, regenerating from whatever blood he had left as he continued to drain more from his dead comrades, soon running out of corpses to drain. As he propelled himself up, he left a large portion of his Dark Power with Rhongomyniad, an explosion of equal size setting off, clashing with her burst of light and immediately destroying her armor and tearing away at her skin and muscle.

"Damn..." Wilhelm said as the ground below him began to shake. "He's really planning to retreat...? Now? Well, this does seem like it was a lost battle... Berlin was completely totaled. It'd be a miracle if a single German Citizen was left alive here..." He muttered to himself, his skin still considerably charred and most of his magic drained.

Rhongomyniad didn't seem too bothered, healing herself immediately, but in reality the amount of pain from getting hit by the dark magic was limiting her, though she had long since known how to get around her weakness to dark magic it was still an issue that felt like it was tearing her from the inside out as Rhongomyniad flew up

"Are you done? This was hardly impressive, fighting people who are nowhere near their full power by so many uncountable infinities. A lacky to be forgotten within a day." Rhongomyniad said, looking Wilhelm in the eyes

"I hardly consider that a fight, I didn't even get serious to beat you. This was more like a massacre, you should be familiar with that." Rhongomyniad said, one hand starting to glow with a bright light

"Your like Absalom, someone who takes anything as a fight even though one side didn't even have to get serious. So I'll treat you like I did him last we fought." Rhongomyniad said, casually putting her hand through Wilhelm's chest and turning his heart to ashes, with each limb slowly going right afterwords

"it's alright honey." David murmured, hugging her tightly before letting her go.

"I'm just...so glad... you're ok. I was...really worried..." David muttered, wiping a tear away from one of his eyes as he smiled at her.

"I'll...I'll never leave your side like that again..."
"No, that actually made it more convincing, but then I botched it..." Masayoshi said, "You didn't do anything wrong... I did. And now, I'm gonna have to try and fix it..."

"Okay?" Wilhelm said, forming new limbs out of blood, "As I said, I don't really care whether or not I win the match or not. I'm gonna be revived soon regardless, after all! Haha!" Wilhelm grabbed her by the wrist, "We'll have a rematch soon regardless. You won the first fight out of a couple hundred, haha!" Wilhelm said cheerily as the ground began to float into the air, the roots of the Fantasy Tree lifting it into the air as Wilhelm's body dissolved at a much slower pace.

"Dunno who da **** Absalom is though, but he sounds like a real piece O' work though. Hey married couple, we're about to take off! You may wanna get outta here before yah get atomized." Wilhelm shouted, letting go of Rhongomyniad's wrist.

Gabriel groaned in discomfort, her wounds not fully healed, as she noticed that the ground below the ship was being lifted into the air, noticing Wilhelm and Rhongomyniad.

"I could also just leave the lostbelt or completely ignore you any time you show up just to spite you." Rhongomyniad said, the pace of disintegration increasing as Wilhelm tried to use blood to regenerate.

"Rhongomyniad, I believe Gabriel requires your assistance in healing." Yharon telepathically told her

"No, that actually made it more convincing, but then I botched it..." Masayoshi said, "You didn't do anything wrong... I did. And now, I'm gonna have to try and fix it..."
"A-alright honey..." David said, hugging her tightly.

"...just...please...be careful. I don't know what I would do...without you..." David said, desperation in his voice.

"Okay?" Wilhelm said, forming new limbs out of blood, "As I said, I don't really care whether or not I win the match or not. I'm gonna be revived soon regardless, after all! Haha!" Wilhelm grabbed her by the wrist, "We'll have a rematch soon regardless. You won the first fight out of a couple hundred, haha!" Wilhelm said cheerily as the ground began to float into the air, the roots of the Fantasy Tree lifting it into the air as Wilhelm's body dissolved at a much slower pace.

"Dunno who da **** Absalom is though, but he sounds like a real piece O' work though. Hey married couple, we're about to take off! You may wanna get outta here before yah get atomized." Wilhelm shouted, letting go of Rhongomyniad's wrist.

Gabriel groaned in discomfort, her wounds not fully healed, as she noticed that the ground below the ship was being lifted into the air, noticing Wilhelm and Rhongomyniad.
David didn't look away from Masayoshi. but heeded the vampires warning. gently grasping Masayoshi's hand, he jumped off of the floating ground, assuming Masayoshi would follow him, using his gravity manipulation to float away from the tree and onto the ship.

Last edited:
(Technically false as I already established leaving the Lostbelt wasn't an option but that doesn't matter lol.)

"Wait, so we won...?" Gabriel muttered to herself.

"Yep, barely scraped by though since a lot of the people here knew Light Magic," Rory said, jumping up to the ship.
(I mean If Rhongo actually met her for any decent amount of time she could in theory travel to the singularities using Eonara as an anchor point, same thing goes here due to Lance, and getting out is just going to like any citizen in the tower)

Rhongomyniad turned her attention to Gabriel, teleporting to the wounded Archangel and tending to her injuries, though seemed a bit uncomfortable doing so, which one could guess that Rhongomyniad wasn't at all used to an angel's physiology, Yharon sitting in a pilot seat that was closer to a throne and preparing to move out
(Why would I make Lostbelts if you could just leave them with certain abilities lol.)
(Cause you didn't account for the long established racial ability for Evils of Humanity just being capable of traveling to humans They've spent a decent amount of time with? Lol... also where is Hank lol)

(I mean Masayoshi could lowkey leave whenever she wants, since she's got a clone both inside and outside the belt)
(Masayoshi doesn't count because of clone fuckery lol.)
(Cause you didn't account for the long established racial ability for Evils of Humanity just being capable of traveling to humans They've spent a decent amount of time with? Lol... also where is Hank lol)
(That isn't an answer. If that sort of thing worked then Da Vinci could've just teleported the party out whenever shit got to dangerous lol. I'm also running a lot of characters and sometimes forget about some for a while lol, he'll appear.)

David floated onto the ship, holding Masayoshi's hand as he did so, assuming she came with him. He glanced at Gabriel, before quickly looking away, guilt and shame obvious on his face. He wanted to apologize to her. To tell her he tried to protect her...but he said nothing. He knew Gabriel didn't want another apology.

He walked away from the group, sitting down on the ship, staring at the ruined landscape below them.

Lance, who had been attempting to support the golems while they fought the german soldiers, teleported onto the ship.

Back