• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David stared blankly out the window for a moment, processing what he said.

“GOD ******* DAMN IT” David yelled, freaking out.

“all the most powerful people want my wife dead now…first the angel’s…now probably Hitler and his goons…” David muttered, his fist clenched tight enough that blood was flowing down his knuckles.

“…we…we need to get to her! Theirs no telling what the Nazi’s will do if they found her out!”

The golems began to rapidly cling to the walls and soon began to catch up to the Shadow Border's speed, getting even larger and faster the more of them were created. Rory tapped her finger against the wall of the Shadow Border, creating a wave of ice that would blow a large portion of the golems away, Gabriel and Kiara also providing support.

Reinhard opened the door of the Shadow Border and shot various beams of golden light at the golems while Hank turned to Lance, "Feathers." He said with signs.

"My feathers? What do you need those for...??" Metatron asked.

"Feathers!" He said once again.

Metatron turned to human form, one of his 6 wings sprouting out. "Ugh... Be grateful for this, human..." Metatron plucked off a few of his feathers and gave them to Hank. "What are you gonna use them for anywa-"

Hank added the feathers to the bolts on his crossbow, firing them at the ever-growing wave of golems, an enormous explosion of light going off. "Feather bolts go boom boom." Hank said with signs as he continued to fire at the wave.

"The ****..." Metatron said, noticing that Reinhard had also gained magic through absorbing a large portion of Gabriel's knowledge.

"I'll do what I can...!" Reinhard shouted.

The Shadow Border's increasing speed along with the groups efforts to destroy and slow down the golems allowed them to gain the edge, the amount of golems soon growing to the point they clumped up within the enormous garbage shoot the group was thrown in before.

"My Lord, that group we disposed of is getting closer. The Fantasy Tree's revelations didn't seem to allow us to prepare for this." Adelaide said, smiling.

"So naive, Adelaide. The Fantasy Tree merely provided the assets... The one who is telling me how to use it, well... Whatever. They've most likely come to save that woman. Amusing." Hitler said, sitting back in his chair.

"What do we do, My Lord?" Adelaide asked.

"What do we do? Prepare for battle, of course. Arm all of our combat ready warriors. How many do we have?" Hitler asked.

"Around 30,000, sir. Those numbers pale in comparison compared to the amount of golems coming towards us, though." Adelaide said.

"Even better, then. As I said, let them come for their precious friend. Our holocaust will continue regardless of today's battle. Now, let me prepare." Hitler said.

"Of course, sir. I will prepare your combat armor immediately." Adelaide said.

"Good girl." Hitler said, a smile plastered across his face. "Since I'm sure a few of you can hear me... I hope you'll enjoy this war as much as I will."

Meanwhile...

Gabriel could see a light at the end of the garbage shoot, signifying that the group was reaching the surface. "Alright guys, we're getting close!" She shouted as loud as she could.

Metatron nigh-instantly obliged Lance's request, Gabriel grabbing Cullthane in his staff form. "May not be suited for me... But it's a good weapon. Thanks, Cullthane." Gabriel said as the Shadow Border, shot into the air, Hitler's office nowhere to be found.

"What...??" Reinhard muttered to himself as he noticed that Berlin's infrastructure had drastically changed. The large clump of advanced buildings that once made up the city had transformed into an enormous battlefield that spanned over 150 kilometers, over 30,000 masked soldiers standing on the far end of the enormous battlefield.

"Glad you could make it! I hope you realize it doesn't matter who wins this fight, though." Hitler said, standing on a platform with Masayoshi and Adelaide in his cybernetic combat suit.

A0opXkg.jpg

The crystalized golems took up most, if not all of the battlefield as the two sides began to clash with no concern for the party or Hitler, the sheer number of the golems swiftly overwhelming Hitler's soldiers, for now, at least.

"You're an ambitious one, King Tiger. But ambition can only get you so far if you don't truly know what you're dealing with..." Hitler said, David feeling someone's boot press against his face, slamming him into the battlefield and creating a mildly large crater.

"Deal with him, Wilhelm," Hitler said, leaning against his hand as he sat in his chair.

"Yes, My Lord!" The albino vampire fell to the ground in front of David as Hitler's soldiers began to overwhelm the crystal golems through sheer coordination and tactics, acting as if they were all a single unit.

"Looks like we meet again, King Pussy! Ready to rock?" Wilhelm said, poisonous amounts of Dark Magic emanating off of his being as blood stakes protruded out of his body, blood-red roses forming around him.

__wilhelm_ehrenburg_shinza_bansho_series_and_1_more_drawn_by_ryouku__ca00ef50e9f5a17a5cc79918aac3ab9b.jpg

"Of course it doesn't! But w3e ne eoifn the world a favor by doing this!" Yharon said, throwing fireballs at them
The fireballs slammed into the battlefield, Hitler's soldiers charging through it and continuing to fight off the crystal golems, their flesh and clothes charred, yet, they were still moving as fast and strong and before, clearly having been modified.

"You're an ambitious one, King Tiger. But ambition can only get you so far if you don't truly know what you're dealing with..." Hitler said, David feeling someone's boot press against his face, slamming him into the battlefield and creating a mildly large crater.

"Deal with him, Wilhelm," Hitler said, leaning against his hand as he sat in his chair.

"Yes, My Lord!" The albino vampire fell to the ground in front of David as Hitler's soldiers began to overwhelm the crystal golems through sheer coordination and tactics, acting as if they were all a single unit.

"Looks like we meet again, King Pussy! Ready to rock?" Wilhelm said, poisonous amounts of Dark Magic emanating off of his being as blood stakes protruded out of his body, blood-red roses forming around him.

__wilhelm_ehrenburg_shinza_bansho_series_and_1_more_drawn_by_ryouku__ca00ef50e9f5a17a5cc79918aac3ab9b.jpg

The fireballs slammed into the battlefield, Hitler's soldiers charging through it and continuing to fight off the crystal golems, their flesh and clothes charred, yet, they were still moving as fast and strong and before, clearly having been modified.

David staggered to his feet, wiping blood from his nose as he stood up to face the vampire.

"This ain't gonna turn out like last time, asshole" David said, glaring at the man.

Clenching his muscles, he got into a combat stance, glancing coldly at Wilhelm. He couldn't beat him by himself, he knew that. But he couldn't go forward without dealing with him.

Without warning, he dashed forward, simultaneously increasing the gravity around Wilhelm as he did so. immediately, he opened his fist, and slashed at Wilhelm torso with his claws, immediately backing away if successful. He knew that his only chance of winning would be to force him to use up his blood, and he couldn't afford to let the man drain his blood.

(Did Masayoshi actually leave Adolf's office? Cause the guy has already been displayed to be stupidly perceptive so she may want to leave loooll.)
(First off, it wasn't the Masayoshi in the room. I was intending for it to be the Masayoshi that's with Da Vinci right now. And I forgot to have her leave the room because I rushed my post and thought it was implied. Had to take care of stuff IRL.)

David staggered to his feet, wiping blood from his nose as he stood up to face the vampire.

"This ain't gonna turn out like last time, asshole" David said, glaring at the man.

Clenching his muscles, he got into a combat stance, glancing coldly at Wilhelm. He couldn't beat him by himself, he knew that. But he couldn't go forward without dealing with him.

Without warning, he dashed forward, simultaneously increasing the gravity around Wilhelm as he did so. immediately, he opened his fist, and slashed at Wilhelm torso with his claws, immediately backing away if successful. He knew that his only chance of winning would be to force him to use up his blood, and he couldn't afford to let the man drain his blood.
"Hoho! Using your brain now, are we? That's different from last time." Wilhelm said as he simply walked towards David, a psychotic smile plastered across his face. "Let's see what you can do...!-"

Suddenly, multiple blasts of holy light interrupted Wilhelm by slamming into his body, his skin and uniform being charred and burnt in the 3rd degree. Gabriel shot down from the sky, having been providing ariel support throughout the battle, holding Cullthane in his weapon form.

"Well Well... What do we have here? Nice brat you've got here..." Wilhelm said, smiling as his wounds slowly regenerated, and by slowly, I mean very slowly. The holy/light element of her magic made it so that his regen was significantly hindered.

Gabriel said nothing, simply gripping Cullthane as she fired another dozen beams towards the man, which Wilhelm dodged. Well, he dodged most of them, anyway, but was able to dodge a lot of them.

"I'll provide backup." Was all that she said to David.

"Hoho! Using your brain now, are we? That's different from last time." Wilhelm said as he simply walked towards David, a psychotic smile plastered across his face. "Let's see what you can do...!-"

Suddenly, multiple blasts of holy light interrupted Wilhelm by slamming into his body, his skin and uniform being charred and burnt in the 3rd degree. Gabriel shot down from the sky, having been providing ariel support throughout the battle, holding Cullthane in his weapon form.

"Well Well... What do we have here? Nice brat you've got here..." Wilhelm said, smiling as his wounds slowly regenerated, and by slowly, I mean very slowly. The holy/light element of her magic made it so that his regen was significantly hindered.

Gabriel said nothing, simply gripping Cullthane as she fired another dozen beams towards the man, which Wilhelm dodged. Well, he dodged most of them, anyway, but was able to dodge a lot of them.

"I'll provide backup." Was all that she said to David.
David nodded, not taking his eyes away from Wilhelm.

"...If I hold him down long enough, could you hit him with enough of those beams to kill him?" David thought, hoping the telepathic connection Gabriel made still worked.

Wilhelm let out a monstrous war cry, dashing towards David at even faster speeds and slamming his fist into the wrestler's stomach knocking him backward as Gabriel caught him with a barrier.

"That depends on you... If I get hit directly with one of those punches it's over for me. You're gonna have to be my meat-shield." Gabriel said as Wilhelm began to release stakes of blood, shooting hundreds in an omnidirectional manner, hitting friend and foe.

"Come ooooon!" Wilhelm shouted, "I thought after I gave you some time to research my abilities you'd be fun... But is this it, huh!?!" He shouted.

David nodded.

He clenched his muscles, hardening his body as the stakes of blood flew all around him, using his gravity control to increase the weight of the incoming blood stakes, causing them to plummet out of air before they could reach himself or Gabriel. Not skipping a beat, he advanced towards Wilhelm, careful to ensure that the vampire's attacks weren't aiming at her.

Once within melee range, he aimed a vicious punch towards Wilhelm's face. However, this was a feint, before the punch was launched, he immediately stepped back and delivered a vicious kick onto Wilhems's jaw, his sharp nails burying themselves into Wilhelm's face if successful. At the same time focusing his gravity onto the vampire in hopes of slowing his movements. He knew this wouldn't do much, but was aiming to force Wihelm to focus on him instead of Gabriel. If this kick was successful, he would immediately back away once more, hoping to avoid getting grabbed by the vampire.

Wilhelm shot a blood stake directly out of his own eyeball, the stake shooting directly through David's foot as Wilhelm grabbed him by the foot.

Gabriel continued to pelt the vampire with light beams as soon as he grabbed David's foot, his grip not wavering as he protruded various spikes out of his hand and into David's foot, beginning to drain him of his blood.

"That's you're game..." Wilhelm muttered in annoyance as he drained David's leg, leaving it far skinnier than before as he chucked the wrestler, throwing him in front of Gabriel's light beams, which she redirected to miss David.

Gabriel grabbed David and healed him, making it so that he immediately could go back into the fight. Head on attacks were useless against the vampire, so they'd have to for a different approach.

"Keep trying to feint him. I'll heal you if he ever drains you're blood." Gabriel said, "He's good... But he's also insane. He's probably already caught onto our plan but isn't just pelting us with attacks, which means he's trying to enjoy the fight. We'll use that against him."

Gabriel said as the jewels on her staff(Cullthane), began to glow, signifying she was ready to keep attacking.

"A-Alright" David panted.

He stood up, glad that his leg hadn't been permanently crippled by the vampire. He began dashing around the vampire in a circle, hoping to catch him off guard as he delayed the timing of his attack slightly, using his own gravity manipulation to lighten his body so that he could move more swiftly, simultaneously continuing to increase the gravity around the vampire.

Suddenly, he leaped into melee range, lifting his hand and viciously slashing Wilhelm across the eyes, hoping to momentarily blind him as his claws viciously tore out his eyes and the skin around them. Should this be successful, he would immediately circle behind him, grabbing him by the hair before viciously slamming him face-first into the ground, jumping backward so that Gabriel could assault him.

Wilhelm simply crossed his arms and tanked David's attacks, which was not to say he wasn't taking any damage, he just didn't seem to feel any pain. Gabriel used this chance to continue pelting Wilhelm with beams of light.

Wilhelm let out a loud war cry, blood stakes shooting out of his body once again and blowing David away, Gabriel skillfully dodging the stakes.

"Not so fast!" Wilhelm dashed forward towards Gabriel, attempting to run her through and kill her right then and there.

"**** off...!!" She said, releasing a burst of light magic from her body, blowing both her and Wilhelm away as his fist connected with her chest.

Gabriel coughed up blood, her chest having been pierced effortlessly by Wilhelm's fist as Wilhlem writhed on the ground from the burns she'd dealt him. She attempted to heal herself to no avail as Wilhelm got up, his burns still slowly regenerating.

"That ******* Tree underground pisses me off... But it does have its perks given it weakens you *******." Wilhelm said, smirking. "Looks like this fight goes to me since I've taken out you're bottom bitch angel. Just for sport, I'll kill her off to." Wilhelm said, turning to Gabriel who was desperately trying to heal herself.

"Wilhelm." Hitler's voice rang out, "Leave the angel. Finish the wrestler."

"Huh!?! Why!?" Wilhelm shouted.

"She's more useful if alive." Was all Hitler said.

"More useful? Eh, **** it, forget this, man." Wilhelm said, turning to David and letting out a sigh. "I guess you die, then..."

"I don't think so." Yharon said, at least five dozen portals opening up and bombarding Wilhelm with weapons, Yharon pulling Gabriel into a ground vehicle that looked closer to a ceremonial platform then a moving vehicle, but it was enclosed and seemingly extremely durable, a weapon not even scratching it for a test

"Stay here until you've healed, I'll assist David." Yharon said, closing a hatch behind him and jumping to David's side

"******* damn it..." David thought. He failed. Gabriel told him to protect her and he failed. He had tried to feint him, tried to drag his attention away and it hadn't worked, now Gabriel was lying on the ground, bloody, and it was his fault...

"Always....I never....*******..." David grabbed his hair in frustration, looking at Wihlem. Shame and anger mixing in his mind. Never enough. HE was never enough. Always failing to protect those who needed him.

"Masayoshi...Gabriel..." David muttered. He couldn't protect either of them.

"****" David yelled out, he raced towards Wihelm, grabbing the man by the throat and viciously tearing into it, attempting to rip his body apart after Yharon pelted him with weapons.

"Oho!" Wilhelm shouted out, using his stakes to shoot the weapons out of the air. "You saved both of them? Not bad at all, King Bitch. Let's keep going then...!"

Gabriel writhed on the ground of the Shadow Border, Reinhard running over to her. "Gabriel, you're injured, stop moving." He said.

"I... Can still... fight...!" She said as she gripped her staff(Cullthane).

"No... You can't." Reinhard picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, placing her on one of the bunks.

"******* damn it..." David thought. He failed. Gabriel told him to protect her and he failed. He had tried to feint him, tried to drag his attention away and it hadn't worked, now Gabriel was lying on the ground, bloody, and it was his fault...

"Always....I never....*******..." David grabbed his hair in frustration, looking at Wihlem. Shame and anger mixing in his mind. Never enough. HE was never enough. Always failing to protect those who needed him.

"Masayoshi...Gabriel..." David muttered. He couldn't protect either of them.

"****" David yelled out, he raced towards Wihelm, grabbing the man by the throat and viciously tearing into it, attempting to rip his body apart after Yharon pelted him with weapons.
In his injured state, Wilhelm was grabbed by David, but also shot many stakes out of his body, piercing the wrestler's body and draining his blood to fuel his regeneration which was still hindered.

"******* light magic..." Wilhelm muttered.

"Actually your quite droll, and since you seem to love light magic so much you'll be happy to know that my partner in crime is finally ready and is a huge light magic user." Yharon said, taking a bow

"I'm still wondering how Evils of Humanity can just Hop across time into singularities and lostbelts but whatever." Yharon thought

In his injured state, Wilhelm was grabbed by David, but also shot many stakes out of his body, piercing the wrestler's body and draining his blood to fuel his regeneration which was still hindered.

"******* light magic..." Wilhelm muttered.
David yelled something incomprehensible, viciously tearing his own skin off of his body to remove the stakes that were impaled into him. Jumping off of Wilhelm, He began slashing him repeatedly with his claws, hardening what remained of his skin with his body control to prevent his muscles from being pierced easily again. Should the blood spikes jump out again, he would immediately jump backward, breathing heavily.

"Droll? Well, I always thought I was quite the character!" Wilhelm said as he scanned the area for any and all threats, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

Wilhelm noticed David's barbarism and simply continued to release spikes, making them thinner so they'd pierce right through him faster than he could react.

Meanwhile, Gabriel writhed on her bed, trying to regain her bearings as her wounds healed slowly. "Ah... Ah..." She breathed heavily.

"Stay still!" Reinhard said, weaving various magical circles around her body, the healing process slowly increasing.

"Huh...? Ho-" Reinhard cut Gabriel off.

"When you were healing me I absorbed a large portion of you're knowledge... I'm not that good at magic but I can at least help this much." He said, feeling the Shadow Border tip over as crystal golems and Hitler's soldiers fought each other around it.

"But we can't stay here. Not long, anyway. Do you think you'll be able to move?" Reinhard asked.

"I c-can... ...fly... My wings weren't... ah... injured..." Gabriel said, Reinhard nodding.

"Alright. This battle obviously isn't tipping in anyone's favor... Not unless one side retreats. For now, I'll carry you, but let me know if you'll be able to fly." Reinhard said as he picked Gabriel up and leaped out of the Shadow Border and into the air.

David ripped the spikes off his body, getting weaker as his blood was continually drained by the vampire.

"GET IT TOGETHER" David thought to himself, cursing his own stupidity.

"****, ****. I can't....I need to calm down...I...I can't do anything like this.." David muttered through gritted teeth.

he tried to calm his breathing, tried to forget how much of a failure he thought he was, tried to ignore the searing pain that shot through his body as blood fell from his skin.

"Ok..alright...."David muttered.

David once again used his gravity manipulation to weigh Wihlem down, increasing his weight by several tons in hopes of slowing his movements, if even slightly. At the same time, he would rip a large chunk of rock from the ground, before throwing it at Wilhem, using his gravity manipulation to lighten its weight as he picked it up, causing it to travel far faster as it crashed into him.

Should he be distracted by the rock, David would circle behind him, and slash at Wihlems back with his claws, before quickly moving away again.

Back