• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I mean... Dude, I'm like, 19 and never had basic education. I guess you could say I'm a supergenius in terms of fighting, I guess, but academics and science? I suck balls at that." Kiara said.

"I can probably name somebody else's balls you've sucked..." Da Vinci muttered.

"I will neither confirm nor deny that." Kiara said, chuckling.

"At least we're not coy about our sex life, heh," Kiara said, chuckling. "This conversation shifted from threatening to murder Masayoshi to talking about mine and Kiara's private business. Truly, this group represents some of the most diverse cast of characters on the market." Rory said as she also began looking around.

(Alright enough fooling around for a bit lol.)

Gabriel let out a sigh, "Ugh... What a disgusting subject... Love and sex..." Gabriel thought to herself as he bumped into something, "What the heaven?" She said out loud as she turned around. "N-Now... That is a beauty...!" Da Vinci said.

What stood before her was a tree of enormous length, ominous energy emanating off of it, magical energy that was akin to radiation tearing away at the seems of reality itself. Gabriel glared at the tree, its roots having dug into the ground, easily noticing that its roots had dug into the planet and most likely had stretched through to other countries and continents. Da Vinci simply chuckled.

c4UsKlG.png

The light of the dark tree illuminated the area in crimson light, revealing that they were circled in with steel walls. The garbage and the bones also signifying that this was most likely a garbage disposal, while also being a place to store this enormous tree of power.

"Ain't no MacGuffin! It's what those Nazi fuckwads are using." Da Vinci said, "Haha! I knew those weird energy signatures weren't just for show! Man, I wanna get a sample of this thing...!" Da Vinci said, sounding excited at seeing the enormous tree.

"Whatever. All we need to know is that we need to get the hell outta this garbage shoot..." Gabriel said.

Reinhard looked up at the tree, seeming entranced by it's light.

"Nope, and Nope! Can't destroy the thing given it's so enormous it's roots are literally digging into the planet's core. Trying to destroy it with even the strongest nuclear bombs is like trying to use an ant to destroy a mountain. It's definitely what gave the German's such an enormous supply of magic, though... How they got so good at using it is still an unknown, though." Da Vinci said.

Gabriel nodded, "Sounds good to me. What do you plan to do with it?"

Reinhard stood there, still entranced by the light of the Fantasy Tree. Hank waved his hands in front of his face before slapping him, "O-Ow!!" Reinhard said.

"You were stuck in a trance. Your a semi-normal human so try not to stare to much at the supernatural. Trust me, it gets bad." Hank said with signs.

"Okay? What the hell are you, then...?" Reinhard asked.

"No ******* idea, but I assume not human given my physical disposition. I don't care, though. I'm more interested in this big ******' tree." Hank said with signs as the Fantasy Tree continued to glow and pulse like a beating heart.

"I kinda don't wanna touch it, though..." Gabriel muttered to herself.

"If anything comes up, I'll need to be defended, I can't perform this ritual and defend myself at the same time." Cullthane said

"Basically, Cullthane is going to condense its magical energy into our own physical and magical strength, in a similar fashion as to how he simplified his magic to allow lesser races to use magic." Yharon telepathically told the group

As Cullthane erected sigils around the Fantasy Tree, it released an enormous burst of magical energy, violently fracturing the sigils and blowing must of the group away from it. "Damnit...!"

Like drops of water, drops of energy shot out of the tree in the dozens, slamming into David specifically, knocking him a few meters away.

"Damn! Looks like the damn thing is trying to retaliate!" Da Vinci said, sounding excited.

The drops of energy formed into enormous golems made of a rainbow-colored crystal, pulsing with radiation-like magical energy. "What I wanna know is why, though..." Gabriel muttered to herself as she prepared herself for combat.

"Alright, I'm in!" The real Masayoshi said to Da Vinci, watching the situation unfold, "Now, I'm going to have this duplicate attempt to synchronize with me so her abilities function better.... And I should be able to pull this off..."

Masayoshi floated in the direction of Da Vinci.

"Once I'm in, I'll be playing their side, all while transmitting useful information to David, and hopefully he'll relay it to the others..." She elaborated, "And if Cullthane wants to finish me off, so be it. This is a duplicate, after all... I do hope he understands what I'm doing, though..."

The crystal golems formed regardless of where they went, immediately dashing towards the Shadow Border at untold speeds and knocking it over as the Fantasy Tree began to shoot even more droplets of energy faster than Cullthane could redirect them at the Shadow Border, said droplets forming into crystal golems as well if they happened to miss or be blocked.

Gabriel hopped into the car while it was upside down, forming a barrier around it and shifting it upright. "Looks like the tree just doesn't like us..." Gabriel said as she made the car float and planted it on the wall of the garbage shoot, the car beginning to drive up the wall as she telekinetically lunged everyone else into the car who had yet to get in.

"Hes going to be coming back here. And if you honestly think you can keep up with him AND Metatron actively trying to permanently kill you then you do have something coming." Draedon reminded Masayoshi
"Of course I do... It looks like I joined the Nazis, because I kind of did..." Masayoshi said, "But basically to be an insider and relay you all with even more information...."

Masayoshi continued to recline in mid-air, exhaling before beginning to speak with Cullthane and Metatron.

"Hey, for the record, you guys do know that I only did this to spill every drop of tea Magic Hitler has, right?" Masayoshi said to them, "Just thought I should get my motives out of the way after you all vowed to kill me. The real reaction made it look far more convincing, to be honest with you."

"Now, dear Masayoshi..." The ground in Hitler's office swiftly rebuilt itself, the man himself walking towards Masayoshi. "We're in the same room, my dear. And... You're not very good at feigning to be loyal. I am no idiot, dear child, but you certainly are if common sense escapes you're cranium..."

He simply chuckled, "It takes real guts to do something so utterly foolish, yknow."

"Masayoshi, for the love of all that is good and holy, why didn't you leave the God damn room?" Da Vinci asked.

"You're wife pulled a dick move in the history of dick moves while trying to play mission impossible..." Da Vinci said.

"Wait- WHATS GOING ON!?" Gabriel yelled out as they dashed up the wall in the Shadow Border, the sound of the vehicle itself and the enormous wave of crystal golems being born nearly drowning out her voice completely.

Back