• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"David, darling... If you'd do anything for me, then come with me..." Masayoshi said, "Please..."
"....honey...." David muttered.

"...Honey, I'd....I'd do anything for you, my darling" David said. he walked up to her, hugging her tightly.

"....I love you so much, so, so much. Even if you're a Nazi. Even if you become evil, I'd never stop loving you...." David said.

"...but...you know...you know what's happened to me. The desert...all those people..."

"I can't...I can't do this, honey...I...I love you. But I can't..."

"Then a war it'll be. Anybody else desire to oppose us?" He asked.

"In hindsight, I don't particularly benefit from joining up with you. Our goal is to destroy the Lostbelt in the first place so I have no reason to join up with you, if not for the reason I don't care to slaughter people by the millions." Gabriel said.

"I'm... Not going to take part of this. Hell no." Kiara said, "I don't care if the world wants this or if anybody wants this... There's no way I'm killing any innocents. I can't... Just... No. Just no." Kiara said.

Rory let out a sigh, "If Kiara won't join... Then neither will I. I'd follow her anywhere, and I'll do anything that she wants. Even then... I'm not going to be killing anybody who may be innocent. I'm not... Not going to do any of those things anymore." Rory said.

Hank shook his head, "I'm being paid by the guy in the armor and since he probably wouldn't want me to do any of that garbage, count me out." Hank said with signs.

"Sir Reinhard, what of you? Are you going to defect?" Hitler asked Reinhard, who had a look of distress on his face.

"I... I don't..." Reinhard shook his head, "I... I think so. I've never supported this. This culling, My Lord. Please, forgive me..." Reinhard said.

Hitler let out a sigh.

"....honey...." David muttered.

"...Honey, I'd....I'd do anything for you, my darling" David said. he walked up to her, hugging her tightly.

"....I love you so much, so, so much. Even if you're a Nazi. Even if you become evil, I'd never stop loving you...." David said.

"...but...you know...you know what's happened to me. The desert...all those people..."

"I can't...I can't do this, honey...I...I love you. But I can't..."
"Very well, I accept your decision..." Masayoshi said, "Goodbye for now, honey..."

"Also, I'm not a Nazi... And I'm not evil... Just doing what I have to do...." Masayoshi responded telepathically to David, "And I trust you will, too..."

"Very well, I accept your decision..." Masayoshi said, "Goodbye for now, honey..."

"Also, I'm not a Nazi... And I'm not evil... Just doing what I have to do...." Masayoshi responded telepathically to David, "And I trust you will, too..."

"....Alright honey..." David murmured, hugging her tightly, before letting go.

"...I trust you..."

".and...Goodbye...." David said. Despite knowing that Masayoshi wasn't joining their ideology, parting with her was still extremely difficult for him. He stared at her for a long while, before walking back to the group, collapsing onto a chair and putting his head in his hands.

"...What if they find out that she hasn't actually joined her...she could be in danger....I-I should join her...I need to join her..." David thought.

"....but...even if it's just for a while...I can't...I can't join someone like them....not...not after what I've done..." David thought. Contradictory thoughts rushed through David's mind as he sat there, feeling overwhelmed and distraught.

David slowly, wiped his face, and glanced at Rory.

"No....I don't think I am." David said weakly.

"...but we...we all follow our own...paths, ya know? I guess... me and Masayoshi's path...is just drifting a bit." David muttered.

Cullthane, who had simply watched the situation unfold now spoke, his voice seemed to fill the entire room from every angle

"This is almost amusing, but you have to know the consequence of standing against us, against me, is death, girl." Cullthane then clapped his hands once

"So be warned, meet us in battle and suffer."

"Not the way I would have put it, but say, Adolf Hitler, would you mind telling us who helped you? Your vision couldn't have been enough to grant you magic and sciences this powerful." Yharon said

(Lol)

"Haha...! Hahaha!! This is just wonderous, indeed!" He shouted out, smiling as brightly as ever as he pressed his hand against his desk. "You'll be finding out all of that shortly... But I'll give you a hint. Ever heard of a Fantasy Tree?" He asked.

Metatron snickered slightly, "Now, this is just amusing..." Metatron said as the ground below them began to dissolve into blue particles, any flight or teleportation seeming to be disabled.

"Before we begin to plummet, I'll give the King Tiger a little warning as my brother did. Your wife has betrayed us and you, and I thus classify her as an enemy. Knowing this... Expect me to gut her next time I see her. Like a fish." Metatron said.

"I don't give two diddly dang ***** on a bastard child's biscuit dinner you incompetent manchild prick," Metatron said as the group continued to fall, their speed gradually increasing as they fell.

"No idea, but it's definitely powerful if it allowed the Germans to reach that sort of advancement in such a short amount of time. I'd love to research it, and if we're falling to it, all the better for us, right?" Da Vinci said.

"Oh, we can decorate the Shadow Border with people's heads? Cool." Hank said with sign language, but at the rate they were falling, it was hard to make out his signs in the wind.

"Guys, please, stop antagonizing David..." Rory said, sighing. "I generally agree though. I won't attack her without cause but if she's betrayed us... Then she's more dead to me than she already was."

"David, you realize I could've just cut the bitch into pieces and left her to drown in her own blood, right? Nobody gives a **** about who you trust, so please, shut up before this turns into a bigger deal than it should be." Metatron said.
"Shut up? Do you enjoy being an asshole Metatron? Honest question. My wife just left to go join the ******* Nazi's and you're continually talking about how you want to kill her. It's already a pretty ******* big deal to me." David said.

"Then speak, wrestler. I may decide to take her as a prisoner instead of just up and killing her. But if it isn't satisfactory I will make her death extremely slow and painful." Cullthane said coldly, gliding over to David to look him in the eye
"You can read my thoughts right?" David said. He didn't want the Nazis to hear him

"She told me this..." David thought. .

"Also, I'm not a Nazi... And I'm not evil... Just doing what I have to do...." David thought

"She hasn't joined them. She's probably carrying out a plan of some kind..." David thought

"I couldn't care less." Metatron thought, "I simply don't take too kindly to betrayals. At all. Considering the depths of my rage towards the subject are so fiery that you'd piss your pants trying to comprehend it, I'll let you off the hook by saying I agree with my brother that neither option seems better or worse."

Gabriel let out a sigh, "Masayoshi's betrayal or whatever it is doesn't particularly matter given the impact we're about to take will probably kill us." Gabriel said as they continued to fall, the area around them continuing to get darker as they descended deeper into the Earth.

"I... Guys, forgive me for this. I was unaware Berlin was... like... No, my country was like his..." Reinhard said.

Gabriel made a ball of light, illuminating the pitch-darkness. "I am definitely not in the mood to design another one of those monstrosities so let's do it once we get an idea of where we are... Or just have someone else do it. I'm pretty sure most people here barring David and Kiara are geniuses in some capacity."

Back