• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

".....Never thought I'd see something like this here..." David muttered. His movements were slowing, but like Kiara, he didn't seem to mind. He hoped that if he met the vampire again, he would be similarly weakened.

"...hey...If you guys want to become to the best country in the world right. What's the point of being a Nazi? Or waging war at all? It seems like you guys could live comfortably with advancements like this..." David said.

"Sir David, it is best you save your questions for when we meet the Führer," Adelaide said.

"But like... What about the holocaust? Yknow, concentration camps, Jew killing, all of that horrible shit... Are you like, not doing that...?" Kiara asked, glaring at the woman as she awaited her answer.

"Oh, it is not like we have stopped with the culling," Adelaide said, causing Kiara to clench her fists. "But you make it sound as if everybody didn't want it to begin."

"Want it to begin!?-" Kiara was about to shout at the woman before she was cut off, Adelaide pressing her index finger against Kiara's lips.

"Now, Ms. Kiara, I want you to think for a few moments... Specifically about the word everybody."

"Everybody...? What do you mean...? E-Everybody wanted this...?" Kiara asked, "So like, not just the people in Germany? Other countries and shit wanted you to like... kill the Jewish people...?"

"Right on the money, Ms. Kiara. We all view it as necessary to further the world's advancement, you see. We see the war as necessary too." Adelaide said as they arrived at a large office building.

"Everything will be explained if you simply follow me to the Führer. Perhaps have a cup of tea while you wait?" She said, smiling gently.

".....what the ****..." David thought

"What the **** is going on...." David muttered, he ran his hand through his hair, visibly confused and stressed.

"No way...theirs no ******* way. Bullshit...other countries wanted to do this? Everybody..??" David thought.

"....This is all...nuts...."

He looked at Adelaide, confusion obvious in his face.

"...no...no thanks..." David muttered.

"I uh... Don't think I'll be having any tea either." Kiara said, smiling crookedly. Hank shook his head, "I ain't drinking that shit." He said with sign language.

"Are you worried it may have something in it? Trust me, we mean no harm to yo-" Kiara cut Adelaide off, breathing heavily a bit.

"No!- I- Uh, just don't think anybody here is thirsty..." Kiara said, chuckling a bit. "Thanks for the offer, though! I'm sure your tea would've been delicious." Kiara said, trying to sound polite.

"Too bad. I love to brew tea. I grow tea leaves, yknow? Sir Reinhard, would you not enjoy some tea as well?" Adelaide asked her fellow German, to which he shook his head no, letting out a sigh.

"Thank you, Lady Adelaide, but I don't think anybody here is in the mood for tea. Will the Führer meet us now?" Reinhard asked, Adelaide beginning to frown.

"Ah, too bad, too bad, indeed." Adelaide said, going back to a smile soon after.

"Haha... Yeah..." Kiara said, "This bitch is ******* off her rocker guys." Kiara said through the group's telepathic link.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." Gabriel thought back.

"I uh... Don't think I'll be having any tea either." Kiara said, smiling crookedly. Hank shook his head, "I ain't drinking that shit." He said with sign language.

"Are you worried it may have something in it? Trust me, we mean no harm to yo-" Kiara cut Adelaide off, breathing heavily a bit.

"No!- I- Uh, just don't think anybody here is thirsty..." Kiara said, chuckling a bit. "Thanks for the offer, though! I'm sure your tea would've been delicious." Kiara said, trying to sound polite.

"Too bad. I love to brew tea. I grow tea leaves, yknow? Sir Reinhard, would you not enjoy some tea as well?" Adelaide asked her fellow German, to which he shook his head no, letting out a sigh.

"Thank you, Lady Adelaide, but I don't think anybody here is in the mood for tea. Will the Führer meet us now?" Reinhard asked, Adelaide beginning to frown.

"Ah, too bad, too bad, indeed." Adelaide said, going back to a smile soon after.

"Haha... Yeah..." Kiara said, "This bitch is ******* off her rocker guys." Kiara said through the group's telepathic link.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." Gabriel thought back.

"...Do you think she was telling the truth? about other countries wanting the holocaust I mean" Lance thought on the telepathic link.

"...If that's the case...this whole world may be crazy...."

"I expected that. Logically if a random woman was to walk up to you and say that a large portion of the world supported the culling of the Jewish people while also representing a city with magic and technology far beyond its time, it is obvious you would be distrustful. I am not offended nor surprised!" Adelaide said, smiling. Her voice was cheerful but also monotone as if her words were automated, but she still seemed to maintain control over her body and its movements. It was hard to tell her apart from a human, or a mere automated machine meant to complete a task.

The group walked into the office, swiftly climbing up the stairs and reaching the door. "But I do hope that you will not take an aggressive tone yourselves, please and thank you."

fetchimage

Adelaide nodded, smiling as she opened the door. "My Lord, we have guests." Adelaide said.

"Guests, you say? Ah yes, the party of adventurers that Wilhelm reported. Do come in." In the room a man sat in a chair, his hair pitch-black and his eyes akin to that of a void, a smile akin to Adelaide's plastered across his face. He wore a suit and gloves as well, his eyes swiftly locking onto the group as they came in. His gaze was cold, calculating, so much so he could be considered without rival in this era, but his murderous intent was practically nil.

"My name is Adolf Hitler... As you may have guessed. Please, have a seat." As if materializing from nothing, chairs made from the finest wood materialized from magical particles in the air, one for each member of the party.

Adelaide nodded, smiling as she opened the door. "My Lord, we have guests." Adelaide said.

"Guests, you say? Ah yes, the party of adventurers that Wilhelm reported. Do come in." In the room a man sat in a chair, his hair pitch-black and his eyes akin to that of a void, a smile akin to Adelaide's plastered across his face. He wore a suit and gloves as well, his eyes swiftly locking onto the group as they came in. His gaze was cold, calculating, so much so he could be considered without rival in this era, but his murderous intent was practically nil.

"My name is Adolf Hitler... As you may have guessed. Please, have a seat." As if materializing from nothing, chairs made from the finest wood materialized from magical particles in the air, one for each member of the party.
"If it's all the same to ya...i'll uh, keep standing....." David said, glancing at the wooden chair.

"Mr...Hitler, me, and the rest of this group have...many questions, as you already are aware." Lance said, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"First...can you tell us how you knew that we were from the future?" Lance asked, glancing at the man.

The man seemed slightly surprised as to why they didn't question his appearance, but he instantly came to the deduction that the group had seen far stranger.

"You are all a strange bunch, indeed." He said. His eyes continued to pierce the group, like knives piercing a thin layer of plastic that was their mind and soul. He was learning their ideals, their insecurities, their fears, their desires, everything about them within nothing more than a glance. He simply smiled, standing up.

"A revelation led me to it." The man said.

David glanced at Hitler, becoming more and more unnerved by his gaze. His eyes were strange, but David wasn't bothered by them by themselves. No, it was the way he looked at them. David had to resist the urge to either fight him right then or move out of the room. But he stayed where he was, listening to the man speak.

"A revelation you say?" Lance asked, also seemingly unnerved by the gaze.

"Can you elaborate?"

"Indeed, a revelation. Or perhaps a vision. For you see, not to long ago, when this world... Truly deviated from Proper Human History and become a fractured timeline, what you may call a Lostbelt, we received a message. A gift, perhaps. It descended from the skies and planted its Phantasmal roots into the ground, and granted us untold knowledge and power..." Hitler said, continuing to smile. He seemed far to eager to share all of this information

"And thus, I know exactly of who you are, what you want, and how you got here. My real question is... Whose side are you on?" He asked.

"Whose side...?" Gabriel asked, "What do you mean?"

"Haha! No. Not even close." He said, his smile slowly waning.

"Do you oppose us... Or do you desire something else?" Hitler asked, "I already know you'll be contemplating whether or not you should murder me or join my cause, so we'll get these things out of the way. If you decide to oppose us, I'll immediately consider you an enemy and act accordingly. I don't lie, by the way." He said.

"Oppose is... A strong word. I don't really care about what you're doing on a personal level..." Gabriel said.

Masayoshi smiled and gave a slight nod to Hitler, no disgust evident in her face, even.

"I would be honored to aid you..." Masayoshi said, "I would also like to discuss the terms of our partnership in private, as I'm sure some of the others with me would not approve of my rather abrupt decision-making..."

(#MasayoshiIsOverParty. But fr, she's not a Nazi, don't cancel her.)

"You didn't answer my question, boy." Hitler said, dodging the question. "Do you participate in the war... Or do you yield?" He said.

"The truth is... None of you even appeared on our radar. When Wilhelm reported you to me I had no intention of even interacting with you. After all, outside parties matter not in war or in battle. But now that you're here, you'll have to answer me. You're wife seems to have made her decision, David. Make yours. Then, I will tell you."

"...." Kiara stayed silent, her face stern.

"Babe...?" Rory thought to herself as she looked at Kiara.

"You didn't answer my question, boy." Hitler said, dodging the question. "Do you participate in the war... Or do you yield?" He said.

"The truth is... None of you even appeared on our radar. When Wilhelm reported you to me I had no intention of even interacting with you. After all, outside parties matter not in war or in battle. But now that you're here, you'll have to answer me. You're wife seems to have made her decision, David. Make yours. Then, I will tell you."

"...." Kiara stayed silent, her face stern.

"Babe...?" Rory thought to herself as she looked at Kiara.
David glanced at Masayoshi, a look of intense confusion on his face.

"Wait, Masayoshi ain't a Nazi, right? I haven't been married to a Nazi this whole time right?" David thought.

"I mean...I still love her, but...we gotta talk those sorta things out! Ya can't just drop a bombshell like that after 5 years of marriage!" David thought

"...No...no wait. This is a plan. It has to be a plan. Uh...yeah. It's a plan...." David thought, nodding to himself.

"...but I don't want to pledge allegiances to this..." David thought. Even though it was a plan, even if it was a trick, the thought of yielding to Hitler made him sick.

He glanced at Hitler.

"No." David said flatly.

"I won't stop my wife from joining up. She's an amazing woman, and I'm sure she'd be a benefit to you. But...."

"I won't be a part of this. Not the killing of innocent people." David said. His gaze hardened as he stared into Hitlers eyes.

Back