• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Reinhard let out a deep sigh, "I... My rounds last from 9 a.m to 6 p.m. Berlin is big, after all." He said to Yharon.

"That's a good amount of time, then. Now, what do you know about Wilhelm Ehrenburg as Lance asked?" Rory asked, moving closer to Reinhard.

"Uh, barely anything... He works with the Gestapo, from what I know." Reinhard said.

"For anybody who doesn't know, that's basically Nazi Germany's main security force. Basically, the police but with way more power than any police office would have." Da Vinci said.

"Yeah... That weird voice is right. He works as an executioner for the Gestapo..." Reinhard said.

"I'm fine... I'm just learning a lot of things at the same time." Along with Reinhard suddenly being alerted of the existence of the supernatural in the form of vampires, a large portion of Gabriel's knowledge and emotions had flooded into his brain accidentally while she was healing him, although, it was absurd to think that this was all he got from such an influx of info and he didn't simply have another seizure.

"I'm sorry but... I don't know much more than what I've told. As I said, I'm just a nobody." Reinhard said, regaining his bearings swiftly.

Rory gagged due to the 4th wall break.

"I'm uh, sorry, but I don't know what the even means." Reinhard said.

"Look, all you need to know is that we're going to Berlin to get information. Obviously, when a vampire shows up in a time where mystery is supposed to be severely declined, you know that something is up." Gabriel said.

"I... Assume that's reasonable. You don't plan to hurt anybody, do you? I know that my home country has done... Horrible things, yes, but not everybody deserves to be hurt." Reinhard said.

"You don't have to worry about something like that" Lance said, flashing a reassuring smile.

"Two of the people here, consider themselves "heroes". Neither of them would stand by while innocent people are killed. I assure you that the only people that will be harmed, are those who attempt to harm us!" Lance said.

David said nothing, not responding to Dreadons words or what was going on with the Nazis. he sat near the front of the submarine, idly staring out the window.

"Yep! Trust me, nobody is getting harmed without cause," Kiara said, smiling at Reinhard as he heaved a breath of relief.

"Alright, then... That's all I ask of you." Reinhard said, nodding.

"Land ho, scallywags!" Da Vinci yelled as Hank pressed some buttons, the Shadow Border shifting back into car form, becoming much smaller than it was in submarine form as they shot back onto land.

"But damn, baby! These magical energy readings the closer we get to Berlin are off the chaaaaaarts!~" Da Vinci said, a hint of concern in her voice. "Must be that weird signature I was getting." Da Vinci thought to herself.

As the group continued to drive the road progressively became bumpier, the Shadow Border's movements drastically slowing down. "Hank, what's going on?" Gabriel asked as she teleported to the cockpit, Hank also being confused at why the vehicle was slowing down.

"No idea. Seems like some sort of radiation is slamming against us." Hank said with sign language.

"That, my friends, is magical energy. When it's such a high amount and density it becomes akin to heavy radiation that eats away at anything it touches, although, you should be able to make some barriers to protect from it." Da Vinci said, everybody beginning to feel a weakening effect as the magical energy readings continued to rise, Hank checking the sensors and realizing what was making the road bumpier happened to be enormous roots that were sprouted up from the ground due to their sheer size.

Metatron formed a barrier around Lance and anybody else who'd yet to erect one as they got closer to Berlin, the Shadow Border soon coming to a complete stop.

As the group got out of the Shadow Border, they saw an enormous wall surrounding Berlin with a gate in front of it, a woman standing in front of it and bowing down to the group courteously.

3350efecd8099e661ba551b6841c0559.jpg

"Welcome, most esteemed guests, to our great German Empire." She said, smiling at the group, not a hint of hostility in her tone or her voice as the group stood before the massive gate that hid Berlin from them. She seemed almost happy to see the group.

"My name is Adelaide, and I hope your journey went well for you." She said.

"Would I be referring to you as guests if you were not welcomed into Berlin, King Tiger?" Adelaide said, still smiling.

"I am a servant of our Great Empire, and we know that you have had an intermingling with our Dear Wilhelm Ehrenburg, Executioner of the highest order within the Gestapo. We know that you are not of this time, and we know that you have a variety of questions." She said.

"Damn. How much do they know...?" Gabriel thought to herself.

"Well, Wilhelm obviously reported back to Berlin when he left, right? He said so into his wristwatch and you must've heard it. As for how we know you're not from this time... Well, I believe that's an explanation for later. For now, follow me to our great Führer and your questions shall be answered." Adelaide said, the gates to Berlin slowly opening.

Gabriel let out a sigh, speaking telepathically to the group. "I don't trust that woman for a second, so be on guard in case anybody tries anything funny."

"Do forgive him for that. It seems he assumed you were an enemy of the state and attacked indiscriminately. He'll be punished thoroughly." Adelaide said as the gates fully opened, revealing the city.

It was far more advanced than probably any city in 1939 from a technological standpoint, the sheer magical energy being emitted from the city itself and the roots that seemed to dig underground being enough to weigh down their movements and continuously decrease the group's power. Gabriel shivered slightly from the energy being drained from her, her skin becoming cold to the touch.

"What is this... draining feeling, if I may ask?" Gabriel asked their guide.

"Don't mind it please, we cannot control it," Adelaide said, walking forward through the streets, leading them to the center of the city gradually.

"Quite the advanced place you have here!" Kiara said, not really minding as her energy was drained.

"Thank you, Ms. Kiara. We've worked incredibly hard to make Germany the absolute best country in the world through our technological and magical advancements." Adelaide said.

"What I wanna know is how you got to this level of advancement in your time period..." Gabriel asked, crossing her arms. Adelaide simply smiled at her.

"A gift from God it was, indeed." She said.

Back